Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 10: Food for Thought

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Food for Thought - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

I packed a whole cooler of ice for the drive and ended up pulling over a couple of times to replace the bag of ice that had melted under my still flaming red ass. The soreness of my rear was driving me nuts, as was the order that I could only come with food. Two hours into the drive, I was horny as hell as I reminisced about the past week. I pulled into an old school gas station to fuel up and find some appropriate foods to get off on.

Did you know there is very little that is practical for use as a fuck-toy? The most logical choice is a pop bottle, but I wasn't sure if that counted as food. I was getting rather frustrated as I looked for something that would work. I grabbed a Pepsi thinking it would have to do, when I walked by the candy section. There I found a variety of potential objects I could use as toys. There were round plastic eggs with candy inside, long Tootsie rolls, and lollipops, among other things. I bought a few different potential toys I might have been able to use and headed back on the road.

As I was leaving, there was a farmer with a truck, selling vegetables. I pulled over and took a look. My heart beat faster when I saw his wide variety of potential love sticks. I bought some long carrots and corn on the cob, before getting back on the highway. As I drove, my pussy was desperate for some special attention. I kept glancing over at the bag of vegetables, the temptation continually getting harder and harder to resist. I was still an hour away when I could no longer take it. I grabbed a medium sized carrot, parted my legs enough to play with myself, and inserted the carrot with my left hand as I drove with my right. Desperate to get off, I thrust the carrot in and out speedily and was coming in only a couple of minutes. I swerved into the other lane when a jolt of joy electrified me, but I quickly recovered and pulled back into my lane before I killed myself or anyone else.

As I continued to drive, my desire to come satisfied, I thought to myself that I had just humiliated myself. I could have lied to her if she asked, which I was sure she would, but I obeyed her even from a distance. My obedience and desire to obey was really beginning to take control of my life. I drove the rest of the way, contemplating ways to break her hold on me, but came up empty handed.

I got to my hotel and changed into my wedding attire. The service wasn't till 4, with the supper to follow. I wore a blue dress, much more my comfortable conservative standard, and, my pussy finally feeling better, I wore panties and pantyhose.

It was great to see my old college friend. It is funny how the years fly by, but as soon as you are face to face with someone, it is like we were best friends just yesterday. The evening was a blast and I remembered what life was like before my current predicament started. I drank, I flirted with a hot cowboy, who was rather dumb and I thought maybe he could pass as a vegetable, but I ended up going back to my room alone. Drunk and horny, I got undressed and without even thinking about it, grabbed a long, thick corn on the cob. I opened my legs wide and slid the bumpy vegetable in me. I gasped in pleasure as the odd texture of the corn rubbed inside me. Wanting this pleasure to last for as long as possible, I moved the corn-cock in and out of me, slowly. As I closed my eyes, the image that was in my mind was Audree between my legs and me begging her to lick my pussy. As I got closer to an orgasm, I did something I had never done to myself before. I began spanking my clit while I pumped the long, ribbed-like, vegetable in and out of my soaking wet cunt. That was the final push I needed and I screamed as an orgasm erupted out of me. The mixture of the intense orgasm and alcohol led me to passing out, the corn on the cob still lodged deep in me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.