Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 8: Humiliated by Others

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Humiliated by Others - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

The following morning, I woke up before my alarm went off. After a quick shower, I got dressed for the day. It was Friday, and I assumed that meant that Ms. Audree would be spanking me again. The submission to her had somehow turned me on this week, but the thought of her spanking me again, causing such pain, was not even remotely exciting. I looked in my closet and cursed my rather limited selection of dresses and skirts. I would have to go shopping this weekend. I eventually picked a blue blouse, my favourite colour, a black leather skirt, something I had never worn to work before, and beige thigh high stockings, my last clean pair. I added stockings to my mental list as I headed out the door.

Against my will, on the way to work I began to get excited about having my young, black, sexy, assistant lathering my privates with lotion. I was a little more composed than yesterday, beginning to accept the fact that it was going to happen and that I secretly wanted it to. As I got off the train and started walking to the office, about a five minute walk, I began to feel myself leaking; my juices ran to the top of my thigh highs stockings. What the fuck is a matter with me? Why am I getting so excited about having her treat me this way? I arrived earlier than Ms. Audree and went straight to my office's restroom to attempt to dry myself again. After drying my pussy, I returned to my desk. I looked for a note and found none, so I sat at my desk and waited for her arrival. I attempted to do some work, but was just too distracted about the possibilities of what lay ahead to be productive.

A half hour after she should have arrived, I received a telephone call from Ms. Audree. She said, sounded sincerely apologetic, "Sorry Annie-girl, but I completely forgot I had a 9 o'clock appointment today. I dropped the lotion off at the security desk for the building. You can pick it up there. Sorry but have to run, see you after lunch, Annie-girl."

I reluctantly, annoyed and disappointed, went down to the main lobby to pick up the package Ms. Audree had left for me. As the elevator descended I began to realize this was a blessing. Now I didn't have to worry about any sort of potential public humiliation. I reached the security desk to retrieve package. At the desk was a large black woman, about 5'10", maybe 175. She had coal black eyes and ruby red lips. She looked like someone you would not want to mess with.

I told her politely that Ms. Audree had dropped something off for me.

She asked, "Ms. Audree, now who would that be?"

I cursed to myself as I realized my error, "Oh, Audree Williams, Ma'am."

"And why do you call her by that name?" she asked, curiously.

I blushed, embarrassed by the question, but unwilling to give the truthful answer. I hesitated as I considered my lie, before I finally answered, "It is a sign of respect, just as I call you, Ma'am."

"Okay, it just seems funny that an older woman like you would be addressing a younger woman so properly," she said, her tone still probing. "By the way, I am Ms. Jones."

"Hello, Ms Jones, I guess it is just a habit I picked up that is hard to break. Blame my stay at home, Leave it to Beaver mother," I joked.

Ms. Jones laughed back and asked, "And who might you be?"

"I am Ann Pennington, Ma'am,"

She rubbed her chin, "Ann, you say. You are one of the executives on the 18th floor aren't you?"

"Yes", I answered.

She picked up my bottle of lotion, and looked at the envelope attached to it. A peculiar smirk appeared as she read the name, "Annie-girl, is that you?"

I blushed again, and stated in a low voice, "Yes, that is me, Ms. Jones."

Trying to make sense of it all, she clarified, "So you call Audree, Ms. Audree and she calls you Annie-girl?" She started to laugh and I began to wonder if she was beginning to put two and two together. She said, clearly toying with me and amused by the whole situation, "Okay, I will just need to hear you say who you are one more time and I can give you your lotion, okay?"

Angry and just wanting to leave, I barked out a little louder than I wanted too, "I am Annie-girl. Now give me my stuff, Ms. Jones."

"Didn't Ms. Audree teach you manners? You need to say the magic words, Annie-girl!!" Ms Jones stated in a condescending voice. It was obvious that she knew of my submissive weakness, otherwise she would not have been playing such a game with a high-powered executive who could have her fired in a heartbeat.

Furious now and with gritted teeth, "Ms. Jones, may I please have my bottle of lotion?"

"Here you are Annie-girl." She handed me the bottle, with a smug look and a raised eyebrow.

I grabbed it rudely from her hand and walked off, thinking how embarrassing that all was and what a fucking bitch the security guard was. Firing her popped into my head, but I assumed that Ms. Audree would punish me for such a reaction. Back in the elevator, I read the note.

Dear Annie-girl, Sorry I could not be there to personally look after your cunt for you. The good news is I have a friend who is willing to help. Go to the bookstore across the street and ask for Tiara. She will be expecting you.

Ms. Audree

As the elevator door opened at my floor, I just stood, immobile. Again I told myself this whole thing had gone too far. Not only that, it was getting worse. I considered just ignoring the instructions. Instead I pressed the button for the lobby and descended back down.

As I walked past the security desk, Ms. Jones called out, "Back so soon, Annie-girl?" The tone in her voice was an odd mix of flirting and sarcasm.

I ignored her and walked past the lobby and out into the fresh air. I crossed the street and stopped in front of the bookstore. I hesitated, wanting to disobey, but deathly scared to. I took a deep breath and walked into the bookstore. The store was seemingly empty, having just opened a few minutes ago. I hoped the woman who now approached was not Tiara. She looked about my age, but extremely overweight. Asking for Tiara, I was relieved when she pointed to the back of the store. I found the door mark 'Manager' and knocked. "Come in," a voice bellowed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.