Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 6: Lotioned Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lotioned Up - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

The next day I woke up late, and oddly rejuvenated, yet sore, a fire burning between my legs. I remembered the bag I received and opened it. It was lotion. I looked at the clock and realized I was running really late. Feeling I didn't have time to put it on then, I put it in my purse. Not being able to wear panties, I decided on a long skirt and thigh highs stockings because pantyhose would have rubbed on my pussy and ass. I felt slightly sexy in stockings and newly shaved, and rushed to work feeling strangely good. It was after eight, way later than I ever got to work, and I began feeling stressed about arriving so late, especially since I left work early yesterday. Upon arriving, Audree was already there and followed me into my office and locked my door. An opportunity to end this was finally at hand. I turned around to speak to my assistant, but her confident smirk as her eyes met mine weakened my resilience. A sense of submission instead rushed through me.

"So, Annie-girl, did you get your big girl cunt shaved like you were supposed to?" she asked bluntly. My face burned with a now familiar humiliation and my embarrassment pulsed through me. I felt my pussy burn at the same time, but not in pain.

Instead of standing up for myself, as I should have done, I answered her question like a good slave should, "Yes, Ms. Audree, I did as I was ordered." Why did I use that word? It just makes me sound even more like a little child. Audree followed me around my desk and stood next to me, and then patted the top of the desk. I looked at her, unsure of her intentions or expectations.

Patting the desk again, she demanded, "Jump up here and show me, I want to see your big girl cunt." I hesitated a little; the building was full of employees, unlike our late Friday meeting. She said sternly, "Come Annie-girl, don't be shy. I just want to see Brenda's handy work and make sure you did as you were told."

I looked back at the door. Reading my mind, Audree reassured me, "Yes Annie-girl, the door is locked. I will be the only one to see your naked cunt."

Wanting to get this over with, I jumped up onto my desk and started to spread my legs some. But I was wearing a pencil skirt and quickly realized this was not going to work. I looked at her, and she asked, "Is there a problem, Annie-girl?"

"I can't open my legs wide enough, Ms. Audree."

"Well, there is a lesson here, isn't there? You should always wear skirts or dresses that I can get to easily." I looked at her, unsure what to do next. "So I guess you will have to take your skirt off, won't you, Annie-girl?"

This was dangerous. What if someone knocked at my door while I was half naked? I pleaded with her to reconsider her order. She just continued to look at me expectantly. Resignedly, I hopped down, unzipped the side of my skirt and removed it. Oddly, I was way less shy and nervous. I finished and hopped back up on my desk. While I obeyed another command, Ms. Audree sat in my chair, at my desk, and slid up to where my knees were locked together. I could literally feel the power shift in my office; I went from boss to servant. She brought her hands to my knees and put a little pressure on them. She said, approvingly for once, "Thigh high stockings, Annie-girl, that is very grown up of you. I expect you to wear such lingerie under your outfits every day now. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, I mean Ms. Audree," I responded, unable to catch my faux pas in wording.

"Mistress, I like that," she responded, a smile on her face, "but I like Ms. Audree more."

I nodded as she looked up into my eyes. Then, without saying a word, just a look, commanded that I open my legs. I obeyed, like a good girl, doing it slowly, my eyes now shut, not believing what I was doing in my very own office; an office I had worked years to earn. Soon my naked pussy was on display for my young black assistant.

"Oh my, it is quite red. Does it hurt Annie-girl?" I nodded yes, and she asked, seemingly concerned, "Did Brenda give you anything to put on it? When was the last time you put on?"

"Yes, she did. But I haven't had a chance to put any on yet, Ms Audree," I replied.

"You are a silly little girl," she scolded, "Don't you know you have to look after your privates?"

I felt ashamed. I never have been able to handle criticism or scolding well.

"Did you bring it with you, Annie-girl?"

"Yes, it is in my purse," I said, pointing to the table where I put it down earlier.

She retrieved the lotion, and then sat looking at me. Then, her voice soft like a mommy talking to her child with a boo-boo, "Here, let me put some of this cream on for you." Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse or any more humiliating, I realized she was going to administer the lotion to my swollen red privates. As she was applying the lotion, I oddly started to feel really funny inside, my head spinning. The excitement that she was clearly arousing in me was impossible to hide. The whole time she was applying a generous amount of lotion on my vagina, she had a devious smirk on her face. She was clearly enjoying the power she had over me, her boss. She was talking the whole time, although I only remember parts, since I was greatly distracted by the tingle below, "Oh Annie-girl, your swollen pussy lips look so much better now, your hard clit looks so inviting, so completely tasty. Don't you feel better now that you don't have a big hairy freak-show cunt anymore, Annie-girl? Now you have a cute, sweet, ripe good girl pussy." I was getting more flushed and excited, both from her naughty words and her gentle rubbing. Each time her fingers touched my pussy lips or clit, I shook slightly, my pussy begging for more focused attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.