Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 13: Lunchtime, One Day Ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Lunchtime, One Day Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Well, Like Hell Bitch said, we were planning ways to torture Kory that didn’t involve whips and chains,” Ai started.

“I said I would flash my big boobs at Kory, which would probably make him call me a slut,” Tabitha added.

“Then I would yell at him for insulting my best friend, and demand that he kiss her foot to apologize.”

“I’ve got to say, that’s kind of strange.” Ethel commented. “I’d have to conclude the gum had an effect on you also.”

Ai was breathing hard and her face was flushed. “The idea of torturing Kory does turn me on, quite a bit as you can tell. But I don’t want to be putting on leather and beating Kory’s ass with a riding crop every time he felt like he did something wrong!” Ai protested. “Even though my stomach knots up with lust when I think about things like this, I don’t seem to be compelled to act on that lust. I mead as much fun as it would be to flog his miserable ass, it’s even more fun to mentally torture him. Fuck! I need to shut the hell up before this gets any worse.”

“I was planning on wearing flip flops or sandals,” Tabitha explained as she tried to get her friend back on track. “It wasn’t like I was going to having him lick the bottom of my feet after they were all sweaty from being inside a tennis shoe all day.”

“I need to stop thinking about ways to make Kory squirm,” Ai gasped. “But I can’t seem to for some reason.”

“Let me poke around in your head Ai and see what sort of changes Kory made when he chewed on that gum you gave him.” Pethelator put one hand on Ai’s forehead. “Interesting, that’s certainly a turn on for you, but not anything like what Tabitha experiences. I think you should be able to control the urges the gum has left you with. Kory did envision leather and whips, but he also wanted to be surprised. That gives you freedom in responding to him that Tabitha simply does not have with Derek. However, much like her, your inclinations are to do things that turn the recipient of the gum on. That’s why you invited him back after a few days of additional punishment by enforcing your absence. I think if you’re aware of what your reflex action is going to be you can avoid that.”

“So I’m not doomed to become exactly what Kory wanted.”

“No, but you’re still going to have to be very deliberate in any dealings you have with Kory, or anything that involves punishing someone. I’d recommend throwing that dominatrix outfit you found in the garbage as well.”

“That’s so simple, why didn’t I think of that?” Ai wondered.

“Probably because Kory wanted you to have that outfit,” Ethel frowned. “It would have been terribly difficult for you to come up with the idea of getting rid of it on your own. You’re probably lucky that you thought to look for it before Kory asked you to put it on.”

“Anyway, we made our plans, and I told Tabitha to get to class early so she could try to impress her teacher by asking to make up whatever she missed the day before when she had missed class. I needed to pee, so I headed to the restroom with what was left of the lunch period. It was mostly empty because most everyone else was still eating, but I could hear two lesbian’s, Amy and Emily, in one of the stalls. They were talking about me.”

“I am so Jealous of AI’s figure,” Amy said.

“Why? You’re perfect just the way you are.” Emily reassured her.

“Thanks, but seriously though, she has all the luck to be rich and beautiful and built. If I hadn’t watched those luscious tits of hers grow over the years, I’d be sure that they were fake.”

“Same with Boobitha’s,” Emily agreed. “If you could suckle on either of those sets of giant jugs, whose would you pick?”

“I’d have to go with Ai,” Amy answered. “I think she has an absolutely perfect body; she was on the cover of Seventeen after all.”

“I’d have to agree with you, but it wouldn’t be any fun unless you and I got to suck on those jugs of hers together. No one might ever put you on the cover of a magazine, but I’d pick you over Ai and Boobitha every time.”

“Aw, you’re so sweet Emily. I’d pick you over either of those two also. Do you know if they were friends before Ai got all that inheritance money?”

“I think so; I think they bonded when they were the first two girls in our class to get boobs.”

“Maybe they’re both so big because they started growing early,” Amy theorized.

Emily giggled, “Boobitha’s would have needed to start growing when she was two to explain the size they are now. She must have like a fifty inch bust!”

Ai thought about telling the two lesbians to use her friend’s real name, but it occurred to her that they might know more about how she ended up rich than she did. Pounding on the door of the stall, Ai asked, “Hey, I’ve got a question for you two.”

“Oh shit! We’re sorry Ai. No we really shouldn’t be in here gossiping about you and your friend.” Emily said trying to anticipate Ai’s question.

“That wasn’t what I wanted to ask.”

Amy responded this time, “Oh really?”

“Yeah, come on out. I want to hear what you know about my inheritance.”

The lesbian couple looked suspicious of Ai as they exited the stall. Amy asked, “Is this some kind of trick so that you can sue us for slander.”

“No! Why would I want to sue you? Just tell me what you know.”

Emily, evidently more trusting than her girlfriend started. “Well, I heard that your grandfather won the lottery right before he died, but didn’t know he had the winning ticket. Your parents found it while settling his estate. His will said that his money was to be used to help his grandchildren go to college, and that anything left over would go to you.”

When Ai didn’t question the story, Amy added, “It was one of those mega jackpots that build up when no one has had the winning numbers for a while. Your parents set up trust funds so that all your cousins could go to Harvard if they wanted. After that the courts turned the rest of the money over to you, well, I think your aunts and uncles have to approve anything above and beyond day to day expenses of running your two households.”

“So how big was the jackpot?”

“Why are you asking us? We’re just repeating what you told Seventeen magazine,” Amy protested.

“Just humor me.”

“I don’t know, like $300,000,000.”

“Damn!” Ai got her cell phone out of her purse and started writing down notes about what she had just heard. Muttering to herself, “Half to taxes, fifty mill should be enough for trust funds, still leaves me with one hundred minus the price of two hefty properties...”

“I can’t hear what you’re saying,” Emily stated.

“Who are you texting?” Amy demanded. “Are you making us sound stupid?”

“Stop being so paranoid! I’m not texting anyone. I’m just making a few notes for myself.” The two lesbians had started to crowd Ai, and she was soon backed up against a wall.

“I like what I see!” said Emily as she looked down AI’s designer blouse.

“You’ll like this even better.” Amy hooked her finger at the neckline and pulled Ai’s blouse away from her body to give Amy and her girlfriend a better view.

“Mmm, that is better; that bra is to die for!”

Amy added, “Yeah, but I’m more interested in what it’s holding!”

“Ack! Get away from me! I’m not a lesbian; I don’t want you looking at me like that! You two went from intimidated to grabby in a hurry!” Both girls backed away when Ai started protesting.

“You can’t blame us from wondering,” said Amy. “The way you’re Boobitha’s best friend and all; well, it would explain a lot about why the richest, classiest girl in school puts up with the trashiest.”

“Not that we’re trying to insult your friend, but it’s impossible not to wonder about some of the stunts she pulls. And you’re so hot; I’ve wanted to do that for so long!”

“Point taken,” Ai frowned. “Sorry to disappoint you, but neither of us are.”

“Bummer!” Emily sighed.

Amy agreed with her girlfriend, “Yeah, we missed out when your friend ran through the hall topless. We’re really disappointed that we didn’t get to see that!”

“Oh, she still had her shirt on! She just looked like she was topless because she lost her bra to Derek Preston or one of his cronies. You two are both shameless! On top of that, what did you eat for lunch? Your breath smells funny!”

The lesbian couple exchanged a knowing glance, then said in unison, “Pussy breath!”

Ai looked horrified, “In the school restroom, at lunch? You’re both completely shameless!”

“Hey, we know what we are and don’t try to hide it. It’s no worse than letting half the football team gang bang you under the bleachers.”

“Oh, don’t remind me about that; I’ve been trying to forget for two days!”

“We probably should do something about our breath,” Emily considered. “Could we bum some breath mints of the school’s richest girl if you’ve got any?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.