Boobiliscious
Chapter 12: Janitor's Closet, Two Days Ago

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Janitor's Closet, Two Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ai had planned on keeping a close eye out for Derek in an attempt to keep him away from Tabitha, but she got side tracked for a second when someone on the school newspaper grabbed her in the hall wanting to write a story about her. Ai protested that her life wasn’t that interesting, but agreed so that she could get her attention back on Tabitha. Unfortunately her friend was nowhere to be seen in the hall. Checking her Omega, she saw that she only had a minute to get to class. Ai realized that she could probably get away with being late, but she didn’t want to start acting like a spoiled brat. She decided to get to class in hopes that Tabitha was already there.

Her hopes were dashed by an empty desk, and it spoiled her entire English class. She couldn’t concentrate on a single word the teacher said. All she could think about was all the humiliating things Derek was certainly doing to her friend.

“Hey, Boobitha! Over here.” Even whispered in the noisy hallway, Derek’s voice made her cringe on the inside and glow on the outside.

“Hey you stud! I had fun at the bleachers yesterday!”

“Man, that was an awesome show you put on! Too bad your friend broke up the party!”

“I know,” Tabitha pouted. “After we left, I only managed to fuck the driver twice!”

“Man you are a cock crazy slut! I love it. I bet that pissed Ai off!”

“It sure did. I had to make sure she didn’t fire him! I mean, like, if she fired every driver who wanted to sleep with me, she’d have to take the bus.” Inside Tabitha was seething at the trashy drivel coming out of her mouth, but she had to think hard to say anything else. Thinking hard around Derek was out of the question the way being around him made her blood boil with lust.

“Well, I’ve got a plan so that we won’t get interrupted today!”

“Oh! Do you have some sort of secret love nest?” Tabitha asked.

Derek replied, “Yeah, kind of. Follow me. I think you’ll like it.” Derek led Tabitha through the hall, and pointed proudly at a door labeled: Maintenance. “What do you think?”

“Ooh ... the janitor’s closet?” Tabitha asked. She was relieved to hear that even her slutty self that she couldn’t control didn’t sound very impressed.

“Hey! Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. Before we duck in there, what kind of shapeless top does Ai have you wearing? Wait, I bet you put that on to keep her quiet, but have something super hot on under it!”

“You know me too well,” Tabitha said shyly.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Take it off and let me see what you’re wearing to show off those amazing tits of yours Boobitha!”

Tabitha looked down at her chest with almost as much interest as Derek. She was afraid to see what kind of crazy, revealing, article of clothing Derek had imagined her wearing under the heavy men’s shirt Ai had given her to wear to school. When she unbuttoned her shirt and opened it, she saw she was wearing some sort of knit tube top. Of course the weave of the knit was very open, and her large nipples were barely concealed at all.

“Oh wow Boobitha! You’ve outdone yourself with that outfit. Your tits and nipples look bigger than ever in that top! Last night one of the guys said he thought you had a forty-eight inch chest and nipples three inches across. I told him he was wrong at the time, but now I think he might have been right!”

Tabitha now felt the familiar sensation of her breasts growing under the influence of the magical gum and the accompanying surge in horniness. She also felt the increased sensitivity of her nipples that Derek associated with size. Tabitha decided that if Derek made her nipples any more sensitive, she was going to have a hard time wearing anything on her breasts. The tube top was now stretched around her tits like a second skin, and the way the knit felt on her boobs was nearly enough to make her climax in the hallway. Tabitha felt that she had no choice but to drag Derek into the maintenance closet with her.

The janitor’s closet was dank and musty, but she didn’t care about such things at the moment. She needed to cum, and she decided that the feeling of Derek’s hand under her top would be more than enough to do the trick. She had no trouble guiding the football player’s hands to her tits, because he wanted to play with her giant jugs as much as she needed him to.

Just as Tabitha guessed, it only took a few squeezes on her massive melons, and she was squealing with delight into Derek’s ear. “Oh Derek! Even when I was getting gang banged yesterday, your cock and hands made me feel so much better than every one else’s. No one can squeeze a girl’s rack or pinch her nipples like you do! You can tell I’m already cumming can’t you? It feels so fucking good!” Tabitha had to fight the urge to rub her leg into Derek’s crotch. She figured it would only waste his hard on. She was right.

“Fuck Boobitha! I’m ready to shoot off too. It’s a good thing you only wear skirts with crotchless panties!” Tabitha heard Derek’s zipper open, and let herself be turned around and bent over in the dark closet.

“Is he delusional?” Tabitha thought. “I was wearing jeans when we came in ... Ulp ... here!” Midway through her thinking, she felt Derek’s cock enter her. The sensation was odd, like she was still wearing underwear, but there was definitely a cock in her pussy! She grabbed her thigh to reassure herself that she was still wearing jeans, but felt only bare skin! Tabitha realized that Derek had warped her reality yet again. She realized that between her hand on her thigh and the cock in her pussy, she was going to cum again!

“Oh baby! I’m about to fill you up with jizz again!”

“Good!” Tabitha grunted. “That will make my second cum even better than I expected!” After Derek shot his wad into her pussy, he pressed is dick against her, driving it deep into her pussy, and forcing her face into a nasty old mop. She tried to protest, but couldn’t speak clearly with a mop in her mouth.

“Hang on you busty slut! I want to keep my boner in your belly as long as it lasts. Ugh! I’ll never get used to how tight your fucking cunt is Boobitha! I’ve banged virgins who aren’t as tight as your well used pussy!”

Suddenly, there was light in the closet as the door opened unexpectedly. Tabitha had been using both hand to try to get the gross mop out of her face, but she gave up on that as some unknown person was getting a good look of her bent over with Derek’s cock poking her. Instead she tried to stretch her tube top over her tits once again, not that it provided much in the way of concealment. She heard a gravelly voice say, “You ... you kids aint supposed to be in here! And you’re foolin’ around to boot! I reckon I better go gets the principal.”

“No, no! Don’t do that. I’m on the football team!” Derek protested as if that justified fucking a girl in the janitor’s closet.

“I don’t rightly know ‘bout that.” The janitor protested.

Switching tactics, Derek offered Tabitha’s services. “She’ll suck your cock!”

“She’ll what? Well, I pro’lly shouldn’t, but she is a beaut! Let me hear little missy say that.”

Finally getting a bit of a break from Derek trying to keep his wilting dick buried to the hilt in her pussy, Tabitha was able to get her face out of the old mop. “Sure, I’ll suck your dick old man! I wouldn’t want to get my boyfriend in trouble now. Hell, I’d give you a blow job you’ll never forget just because I’m a bit bored waiting for his boner to come back around. Get in here with us!”

Derek flipped the mop bucket over and stood behind it. “Hey, sit on this Boobitha; that will put your mouth on the right level to really suck his cock good.” While Tabitha did as she was told, she felt Derek’s hands come over her shoulders and push her tube top down to her waist.

“Damn! Look at them there big ole’ titties!” Looking around nervously to make sure no one else was in the hall, the old janitor entered the closet with the two teens. “Well, I reckon it can’t do no harm.”

Tabitha found herself unzipping the man’s pants as he shut the door behind him. Fishing a semi-hard dick out, Tabitha smelled something funky. Putting the janitor’s member into her mouth confirmed that the man’s dick was the source of the strange smell, and it tasted even worse. She questioned the old man about it. “When is the last time you took a bath?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.