Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 10: Rescue, Limo, and Hot Tub, Three Days Ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Rescue, Limo, and Hot Tub, Three Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ai stared in desperation at her phone. “Limo, I’ve got to call the limo driver. He must be in the contacts.” Before she could go to the menu to look for the limo driver’s phone number, the words “voice dialing limo” scrolled across the screen. Ai was shocked and almost bobbled her phone again. “Yikes! I can’t afford to drop my phone; it’s got a better idea of what to do than I do! Voice dialing, there’s something else I need to read about in the manual. Oh good, it’s ringing.”

“Hello, Miss Osaka.” The driver said politely.

“Hello.”

“Are you calling with a request for what I should drive to pick you up at the usual time, or are you calling to arrange a special time?”

“Um, actually, I need you to pick me up as soon as possible.”

“Is this an emergency?”

“Well, yeah, kind of.” Ai stammered.

“I’ll come in the Lotus then.”

“Actually...”

“Ah, I see. Miss Stephens is the one having the emergency. I’ll come in the limo as fast as I can, and I’ll have sweats in the back for Miss Stephens as well.”

The fifteen minutes it took for the limo driver to arrive seemed to last forever to Ai. She didn’t get close enough to the bleachers for any of Derek’s friends to notice that she was watching them gang-bang Tabitha. They were far to enthralled by the busty blonde to keep an eye out for onlookers. Ai could see more than she wanted to as it was.

The limo driver pulled up alongside Ai, who pointed at the orgy going on under the bleachers. The driver nodded and held the door open for Ai. By this time, the orgy was starting to loose steam, despite being a vision of voluptuous beauty, there was a limit to the number of times even teenage boys could climax within half an hour. That didn’t stop several of the boys, including Derek, from jerking rapidly on their soft cocks in an effort to coax one more erection out of their spent rods. Nevertheless, one boy had his hard dick in Tabitha’s mouth, and the big senior Steve had Tabitha’s legs spread wide as he fucked her.

The limo driver drove onto the grass of the field and slammed the door after he got out of the car.

Only then did the boys notice they had company. “Crap! It’s Ai’s driver!” Derek complained.

Holding up his cell phone, the driver yelled, “OK boys, you know the drill. Clear out now and I don’t send any of these photos to the district athletics director. Can’t have any of the star players miss the big game, right?”

Ai couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Tabitha did this often enough that her driver had a rescue speech and plan that he had memorized? Ai decided it must be true when the boys grumbled but started putting their pants back on. Only Steve disobeyed, continuing to fuck the dirty cum smeared blonde beneath him.

“You too chubby!” The driver instructed Steve.

Looking between Tabitha and the driver, Steve stopped his thrusting, but didn’t pull out.

“Let him finish Mr. Limo Driver!” Tabitha demanded. Not trusting words alone, Tabitha wrapped her legs around the stout teen to make sure he didn’t go anywhere until she was satisfied. “Don’t worry.” Tabitha reassured the driver. “He won’t last long.” Tabitha grabbed her own tits and shook them for Steve’s benefit and forcing him over the edge.

“Damn Tabitha!” The driver yelled, a hard-on now forming in his own pants. Seeing Ai glaring at him, he spoke again. “I mean, that is hardly fitting behavior for a young lady.”

“Young lady! Young busty slut is more like it.” Derek muttered under his breath.

Ai got out of the limo to pick up her friend’s purse. Derek walked up to her and glared. “You gonna keep your girl locked up all night?”

“Yes!” Ai snarled. She was surprised when the most popular guy in school backed down from her.

“Easy, don’t sic your lawyers on us. We were just messing around with Boob ... Tabitha. We’ll chill out tonight without her.”

Gently, the driver picked Tabitha up from the dirt. “My hero!” She cooed. It was obvious that he was sporting a raging erection for the voluptuous teen as he carried her back to the limo, but his behavior was that of a perfect gentleman.

Derek’s gang of followers glared at the limo as it drove off with Ai and Tabitha in the back seat, but they made no move to interfere either.

From the back seat, Tabitha, rolled down the window to address the driver. “I love you Mr. Limo Driver. You are so my fucking hero for rescuing me from those crude little boys. For your reward, I’ll let you do all the same things that they were doing.”

Ai gasped and shoved her friend away from the window. “Tabitha, what the fuck? Don’t you ever slow down? You didn’t look very reluctant; you made that one senior finish before you would let us take you away. Stop flirting with my driver, and put some damn clothes on before he gets distracted and kills us all in a fiery wreck.”

Tabitha started to blubber, “I can’t control myself! You don’t know what it’s like to have your body do things you don’t want it to. You have no idea how horny I get. I try to be good, the most awful things keep coming out of my mouth!” Tabitha added in a breathless voice, “and it feels good to say those awful things...”

Ai apologized for yelling at her friend, and then both of them started to cry. The driver, Pat, rolled the window up and turned the intercom down but it wasn’t clear if it was to give the two teens in the back seat some privacy or to spare himself from the temptation of Tabitha’s obscene offer to him.

Tabitha was sitting in the hot tub allowing the warm water to wash away the grime and slime of her orgy at school when she heard the limo driver sputter, “Oh shit!”

Not opening her eyes, Tabitha cooed. “My hero.” Her full breasts floated in the swirling water, and her bikini was discarded at the side of the hot tub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.