Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 8: Morning, Three Days Ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Morning, Three Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Tabitha woke up, and had a brief glimmer of hope of being able to write her paper when she saw Derek was still asleep. However, first, she needed to pee. She wrapped her voluptuous body in her towel from the night before and tried to open the door as quietly as she could. As soon as she turned the knob though, the door flew open and a man tumbled forward, his head butting her in the belly, as he struggled to regain his balance.

“What the fuck?” Tabitha exclaimed.

Derek stretched as he surveyed what was going on in his room. “Damn Dad! You don’t have to be a Peeping Tom; Boobitha will show you whatever you want to see.”

“I was about to go pee.” Tabitha wondered why she couldn’t say anything more intelligent than that, but didn’t have much time to worry about it as she dropped her towel and rubbed her naked body against Derek’s dad as she wiggled past him. “Wanna watch? Knowing that you were trying to spy on me just makes me want to show my busty body off to you even more than I usually would!” Tabitha felt kind of sick inside, but she wasn’t lying. Being peeped by Derek’s father was making her horny as hell again. It didn’t help that the commotion had awakened Derek.

“Fuck yeah! That is one hot slut you’ve got there son.”

After having the father of her sort of boyfriend watch her relieve herself, Tabitha found herself agreeing to shower with the man. She wasn’t surprised when he developed a hard on or offered to wash her tits. What did surprise her was that she climaxed when she felt his soapy fingers washing between her legs.

“Damn it! I was just going to mess around with you some girl, but if you’ll cum from just that, I’ve gotta fuck you!” Yelling out over the noise of the shower, the man cried, “Boy! I’m gonna fuck your girl! How big are her damn titties anyway?”

“F cup!” Derek called back.

“Fuck! No!” Tabitha protested.

Derek’s dad bent her over an entered her from behind. “Girl’s got a mighty fine pussy, but she says you’re wrong about her titties!”

Derek replied, “Double F then!” Tabitha felt a double burst of all too familiar growth even as she worked her hips against the cock invading her pussy.

“Feels so fucking good!” Tabitha panted. “Cumming ... again!”

“Hot damn! I made your girl cum twice; now I’m gonna bust a nut in her!”

“And again!” Tabitha moaned.

“Don’t let it go to your head, old man,” Derek told his father. “If a dick gets the least bit hard, she’ll squeal for it. Now get out of here so I can do her before I have to get to school.”

Tabitha knew that any chance of getting a paper written was gone, but there was no way to fight her slutty self with Derek around. She was kind of surprised when Derek started playing with her boobs before fucking her.

“Hey Dad, didn’t you play with her tits?”

“Of course, at least a little bit, but her pussy was too fine to pass up for long.”

“Well her nipples aren’t nearly as big or as hard as I want them!”

“How big do you think they’ll get when you play with them?” Tabitha was nervous as hell, but her voice only quivered with anticipation. Her blood was on fire with lust and she couldn’t help egging Derek on even though she knew she would regret it later.

“They’re about the size of quarters now; I bet they’ll get to be 2 inches across!”

“I bet you’re right,” Tabitha said weakly. She could feel the already large and sensitive tips of her breasts becoming wider and more sensitive. “What the fuck? I can’t be cumming! Oh, oh! I guess I can!”

“Girl, you know your nips are as sensitive as can be! That’s why you can’t get enough tit fucking. Now get down on your knees and rub my rod with them! That way all my jizz will just wash off your tits.”

“Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes!”

After Derek decorated her jugs for a second time, he asked, “Are you going to put on a show like that for my buddies under the bleachers today?”

“I’ll do even better!” Tabitha boasted.

“That’s my girl!”

Tabitha gasped when she caught sight of herself in the mirror. She had been a triple E cup teen with normal sized nipples when she had stepped into the shower with Derek’s father and now she was a double F cup with nipples that were a full two inches in diameter. She stood there slack jawed and staring at her reflection.

“How do you like being so damn hot you even turn your own head Boobitha?”

“I fucking love it!” she replied. Then she shoved her tongue down Derek’s throat to prove it. Then her phone started making an annoying noise. It was the sort of noise that you would want to silence as quickly as possible. Tabitha tried to pull away from Derek.

“Stay put babe! We’ve got time for one more round before school. That’s not the same ringtone it played when Ai called to check on you last night.”

“Someone set that alarm so that I wouldn’t ignore it; it is a fucking annoying sound. I love the way I feel in your arms Derek, but I have got to shut that thing up. Derek finally let go and Tabitha dashed back into his room.

Tabith read the message:

Tabith BC – Pill 17 – DO NOT FORGET!

“Oh fucking shit! Where’s my purse?” Tabitha panicked tossing her phone on the bed.

“What’s that even mean?” Derek wondered as he held the phone up for his dad who was once again oggling Tabitha.

“That’s her pill reminder; her birth control pill reminder. That’s so the slut can fuck like crazy and not worry about guys like us knocking her up.”

“I don’t care how the slut keeps from being a baby factory. Birth control is a woman’s problem!” Derek proclaimed.

“Are you a fucking moron? Help her find her damn purse son!”

Derek had tossed Tabitha’s purse in a corner, and she started rooting through it with her hands shaking until she found a little disk numbered pills. Thankfuly, number seventeen was in the packet. “I don’t care how horny I get; I am taking these things religiously. The absolute last thing I need is to become Derek’s baby momma!” With her hands still shaking, Tabitha popped pill 17 into her mouth and swallowed it down without any water.

“Let me help you wash that down,” Derek’s dad offered while aiming his cock at her mouth. “Now that your girl is safely protected, why don’t you take her from behind while she sucks my cock son. As hot as she is, I’m sure we’ve got time before you two have to get to school.”

Tabitha slunk into English class and took her seat in front of Ai. Mrs. Clements wasn’t in the room yet, and most of the desks were still empty. “Why would you boast about getting nailed by that lump of beef when I called you last night?” her friend hissed in her ear. Tabitha had noticed something different about Ai, possibly a new haircut. However, she was more concerned with weather or not her jury rigged bikini would last the day. She hadn’t planned on spending the night, so she had no choice but to put the clothes she had on when she went to Derek’s back on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.