Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4: Ditching Class, 4 Days Ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Ditching Class, 4 Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Tabitha reported to her study hall in the Library and slipped out the door while she was pretending to look for a book. She was so excited, she was almost skipping as she made her way to the bleachers. Her approach did not go unnoticed.

One of Derek’s friends whistled. “Damn dude! You are such a lucky bastard that such a hot chick has a huge crush on you. When are you going to seal the deal with her? If you don’t make your move I might try to convince her that there are better things in life than dating the quarterback of the football team. Man! Look at those big titties of hers bounce.”

“Yeah, that is a sight you’d never get tired of. How big do you think those jugs of hers are Derek?”

“I don’t know. Double D’s maybe.” As Tabitha walked, she suddenly felt the weight of her bouncing chest increase. “Nah, those have got to be triple D’s.” Derek said as he reconsidered. “And I’m going to have my hands all over them before you know it.” Tabitha felt the weight increase again.

“Hey Derek!” Tabitha gushed as she walked up to a gang of half a dozen boys ditching class.

“Hey there yourself, gorgeous!” Derek replied.

Tabitha looked down at her shoes as she blushed. Well, she tried too, she couldn’t see them now as her boobs seemed to have grown several sizes on the walk from the library. Oddly, her bra still seemed to fit perfectly. At any rate, she couldn’t believe she had just been called gorgeous by the most popular boy in school in front of several of his friends. “Aww...” she said, kicking the dirt.

Derek commented, “We were just talking about you Boobitha.”

“Boobitha?” The blonde teen asked.

“Yeah, people have been calling you that ever since you started growing real tits in the fourth grade, not just those puffy nipple training bra tits that most girls start with, but real big juicy jugs.”

“Um...” Tabitha stammered. She wondered what Derek was talking about. She had just gotten her boobs this morning as a result of giving him the magic gum. How could she have started developing in the fourth grade and not know a thing about it? She was so perplexed that she wasn’t even reacting to a description of her chest that should probably have been considered obscene.

“So anyway, my friends here were wondering what kind of bra it takes to hold those huge knockers of yours. Why don’t you enlighten us?”

Tabitha didn’t know what to do with the question Derek had just posed to her. She had been a D cup at the end of English class, but she had felt her chest grow twice on the walk over to the bleachers. She couldn’t admit that she didn’t know what her own bra size was, even though that would be the truth. Suddenly she had an idea that made her smile. “Why don’t you see for yourself?” Turning her back on Derek, she lifted her shirt ever so slightly, but quite suggestively to reveal her newly narrow waist.

Derek’s friends hooted, and wolf whistled at her. She heard comments like, “Bitch has got some ass!” and “What a figure!” The comments were juvenile and crude. Tabitha felt kind of silly for liking this sort of attention, but it did feel good to be wanted for more than writing papers.

She grinned broadly when she felt Derek’s hands on her waist. She lifted her arms into the air to assist him and was gratified when the calls and cheers from Derek’s friends grew even louder when their leader announced that her bra was a triple D. At first Tabitha was pleasantly surprised. That was the kind of cup size that drew worship from men and boys alike. She might have liked a bit more time to get used to the sizable D’s she had at the end of English, but she could live with this.

“Dude, you called it! No wonder you can hit a wide receiver at thirty yards, you’ve got great eyes. Seriously Boobitha, Derek was like, those have to be double D’s, no triple.” Tabitha laughed right along with the guys, but she had a sinking feeling in her stomach that her breasts had grown to match Derek’s prediction. Derek pulled her shirt over her head. Instead of making the clique’s comments grow louder, there was a moment of awestruck silence.

“Turn around Boobitha; don’t be embarrassed. You know it’s a good sign if it made these limp dicks shut their pie holes.”

Tabitha turned around, but it was more from the sudden embarrassment of being in her underwear around half a dozen guys. She tried to cover her vast tits with her hands.

“Don’t cover up babe! Your body is too smokin’ hot for that shit!”

Without meaning to speak, Tabitha heard herself saying, “Aw, I’m just messing with you guys! Of course I like to show off how I’m built. This isn’t any different than being in a bikini at the pool.” The next thing she knew, she was taking off her skirt too. “What do you guys think?” Tabitha was very confused; she had been wearing jeans just a few minutes ago. How could she be taking a skirt off? On top of that, Tabitha had no idea what she was doing. Well, that wasn’t correct; she was posing, half naked, for the viewing pleasure of Derek and his friends. The real problem was that she didn’t know why she was doing it!

“Those are some sexy red panties!” One of Derek’s friends called out.

Red? Tabitha had been wearing plain white panties when she got dressed this morning. What was going on? She looked down in horror to see that she was indeed wearing skimpy red panties, and her bra, which had been white and cut full in the cup was now red and much less full than it had been just moments earlier. What was going on with her clothes? Before she could really think too much about that, Derek said something else that shocked her.

“I love how minimal your bra is Boobitha. You think of triple D bras as having tons of hooks and big fat straps. I bet you don’t even need the skinny straps on this thing to support your big tits; you just wear it to keep that hag of an English teacher, Mrs. Clements happy.

“You’re catching onto me Derek.” Tabitha said. She didn’t like the way she was batting her eyelashes at the quarterback, but she was even more worried about what she might say next. She had no idea what was going to come out of her mouth until she said it. “I could take this bra off and my tits wouldn’t sag even a fraction of an inch.” Now Tabitha was really frightened, she didn’t like where this was going. “Do you want me to prove it?”

Yep, she had been right to worry. That was even worse than she expected to hear coming from her mouth; pretty much the worst case scenario. She thought of a way she might preserve some tiny shred of dignity. She put her shirt on over her head, but didn’t pull it down until after she unhooked her bra. She slowly pulled the shirt down, displacing her bra in the process. “I think I saw some nip!” One of Derek’s friends shouted.

“You mean the ones that are threatening to poke holes in her shirt?” another boy asked.

A third boy added, “Yeah, those are the ones! Sure don’t look like they’re sagging, but show ‘em to us Boobitha! That way we’ll know for sure.”

“I can’t show you everything just like that.” Tabitha said coyly. “How about some under cleavage.” She pulled up her shirt so that there was now a second layer of fabric covering her nipples, which as Derek’s friend had correctly observed, were rock hard. On the down side, she had something like an inch and a half of boob hanging out under her shirt. Still, she had chosen to say and do that. It felt like a moral victory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.