Brain Sauce - Cover

Brain Sauce

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Trust, once lost, often cannot be regained. Beware former friends bearing gifts -- especially the kind that come in vials. Stephanie only thought she and Tony were still friends, but he knew better and was about to do something about it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Size  

"You're kidding," Stephanie said.

"Nope," I replied.

"A neural compound?"

"Yep."

"Brain food? Like amino acids? Stuff like that?"

"There's nothing in there that's not already in your brain."

"But in much smaller quantities."

"Right."

"What's it supposed to do again?"

"It will allow you to easily use more of your brain's capacity."

"It'll make me smarter."

"Scary smart. But you're no dumb blonde already."

"But I am blonde, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"And a cheerleader..."

"What's your point, Stephanie?"

"I am perceived as dumb ... which I would be if I drank that stuff."

"Why would I do anything to hurt you?"

"You wouldn't -- intentionally."

"We've been friends since first grade, Steph."

"I know. And I trust you more than I trust any guy I've dated."

"I know. And why is that?"

"You know why."

"I want to hear it."

"I know you're not trying to get into my pants."

"And why is that?"

"Because you knew me when I was a skinny little geek."

"With braces, and a training bra..."

"That was a while back, you know."

"At least two Ds ago. So you've grown a body. This is about your mind."

"I'm your bud, rigtht?"

"Right!"

"You wouldn't hurt me?"

"No! Never. Cross my heart."

"Or trick me?"

"What does that mean?"

"Oh, nothing, I guess."

"So? Will you try it?"

"You really think this works?"

"I do. You'll be a great doctor one day. Or lawyer!"

"It might be cool to be the smartest girl in the school. But why have I never heard of the stuff?"

"Dunno. Maybe you don't read the same magazines I do."

"What's it called again?"

"Inspira," he lied.

"And why haven't you taken any?"

"Because there wouldn't be enough for you."

"OK."

"OK what?"

"OK, Justin. You know I trust you. But you have to promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"You have to take me to the ER and pump my stomach if I get sick."

"I swear. So you'll take it?"


Stephanie Albritton, valdectorian and head cheerleader at Central High, laughed nervously and nodded at her best guy friend, Anthony Burke. In recent years, theirs had been a rocky friendship as she blossomed into a busty golden girl and he remained a skinny geek. But their years of total trust and never doing a bad thing to each other was in her mind as she accepted the small vial of dark green liquid from her friend. It cost Tony a year of his long-saved college tuition, money he'd made fixing computers, but it was about to be worth it.

"Cheers," Stephanie said with a smile. She drank it down like medicine.

"Bottoms up," Tony said. He was not smiling as widely as she.

"Gah. That's awful, Tony!" she said, making a face.

"No, it isn't," he replied.

"What do you mean?"

"It tastes wonderful. Sweet and cold. Tastes like pure apple juice."

"You know ... I don't know what I was thinking. It did taste good, sweet and cold."

"See?"

"And how quick does it work?"

"Already is. You brain will absorb anything you hear in the next five minutes and accept it totally."

"I feel smarter."

"Your brain is opening itself for an imprint. Any command you receive in that period of time will be permanent."

"Command?"

"Yes, Stephanie. You will have to obey anything I tell you. That will always be the case because you are about to be imprinted with a phrase."

"What phrase is that?"

"'Hot cunt Stephanie.' You will always be willing and compliant from now on. Now say it back to me."

"Hot Cunt Stephanie."

"Here is your first permanent imprint: you will remain a hard-working student, a loving daughter and the same dedicated cheerleader. But you know deep inside you are my slave and desire my approval more than anything. You love me and will only want to have sex with me unless I tell you to have sex with someone else."

"I do love you, Tony. I always have; didn't you know that?"

"I know. Imprint two: you will want to be naked whenever we're together. You will always sleep in the nude and walk around your home in the nude. You love your body because I love your body."

"I love my body, Tony. Is it OK to take off my clothes now?"

"Not until I tell you. You're still in the school building, you know."

"Yes, master."

"Call me Tony. Or lover."

"Yes, Tony or lover."

"Just call me Tony."

"Sorry, Tony."

"Stephanie my love, it's okay to suck my dick now. Swallow any cum that I might produce."

"Sure thing, Tony."

Stephanie Albritton, who discovered sex and loved it more than six months ago, was eager to show her friend all of the skill she'd acquired at cocksucking -- even though she'd never had a romantic thought about Tony Burke. She knelt down in front of him, and looked up at him with a bright smile as she unzipped his jeans. She stuck out her long tongue and drew his above-average cock into her mouth while still somehow smiling. Stephanie never took her eyes off of Tony's as she immediately showed her knack for deep throating a cock. Tony glanced over to make sure he locked the door to the science lab; his service as an aide had long since given him key privledge to this department. And it was here, following an internet "myth," he learned the secret to what he called "brain sauce." His oldest and best female friend, who'd long since moved on and largely forgotten him, was a perfect guinea pig.

He shot his first load in about 15 seconds.

"I have more, Stephanie. Lick me clean and don't stop doing what you're doing."

"Okay, Tony," she actually said with a mouthful of cock.

Inside Stephanie's rapidly changing brain, the reality was different.

This is so great, sucking the cock and swallowing the sperm of my good friend Tony! she thought. I feel like such a whore! I never knew it felt so good to be a shameless cum slut. He tastes so good! I want to do this every day if he'll let me. Oh! My God, that's the best stuff I've ever swallowed. I can't believe I'm so lucky to drink him down.

"Thank you, Tony."

"You're a good friend, Stephanie."

"Thank you, Tony. Make I take off my clothes now?"

"Just your sweather and bra. I haven't seen your boobs since they grew."

"Sure, Tony. I love my boobs. I love my body because you love it."

Without a pause, her sweater came off and her bra fell to the floor beside it.

"My God, Stephanie. They're bigger than I realized. You're more than a double-D, aren't you?"

"Yes, Tony. They grew so much that I try to keep them smushed down as much as I can. Do they make you happy?"

"Very. You must not hide them any more. You should go without a bra when you know you'll be with me."

"Okay, Tony. No problem. But aren't you worried they might sag?"

"I don't care. Do you care?"

"I don't care if you don't care, Tony."

"Now lick me clean and make me hard again."

"Okay, mmph."

As she continued to suck, Tony completed the imprinting.

"Stephanie, you will not do anything improper when in public with me, but you will happily let everyone know that you're my girl," he said, struggling to concentrate as she sucked out his second load. "You will have sex with other girls at my request, and will not have a problem teasing and fucking your own family if I say it is okay. You will follow any command I give you when you hear your imprint phrase."

Tony took a little longer to climax, but he had enough left for Stephanie to imagine she'd just gotten the second course of a gourmet meal. She cleaned up dressed and left ahead of Tony, her bra now tucked away in his book bag.

Stephanie could not stop from smiling as she went through the rest of the school day. Since she knew she might see Tony at some time, she left her bra off and caused dozens of hallway collisions as boys and girls alike gawked at the popular cheerleader's newly freed E's and her sharply potruding nipples. The jiggle factor alone led to several masturbatory fantasies that night. But she thought it was her own idea -- just like the interesting desire she was currently having for someone to fondle her breasts or rub her pussy through her jeans. She only knew she could not tell anyone her secret desire -- because it was a secret! (It was also one of Tony's final imprint commands).

No such help came, so the moment she climbed into her new Saturn (a birthday present from her doting parents), she undid her jeans and satisfied her need all the way home. She was glad her car was an automatic because she knew she would be driving one-handed much of the time in the future as well.

Pants still undone, Stephanie licked her fingers clean as she stepped out of her shiny red car. Instead of coming straight into the house via the carport door, she walked through a big wooden gate into the Albritton's very private back yard. Her mother and sisters had, like Stephanie, long been sun worshippers and all of the Albritton women had grown up without tan lines. She dropped her backpack and quickly peeled off her clothes as if she were on fire.

"Oh, thank God," she said to God as she literally danced around the yard to celebrate her freedom from all of her constricting clothes. It didn't matter that it was only 40 degrees outside -- to Stephanie, the hardening of her nipples and clit were as if God were touching her directly. God, she needed to be touched.

"Stephanie?" her mother called, having heard her car arrive. "Are you out here?" Upon seeing her daughter's dance with God, the firm, fit 45-year-old surpressed a laugh.

"Goodness, girl. Can't you wait until spring before you start prancing around out here?" she called.

"Mother! The greatest feeling..." she began, forgetting she couldn't say what she was feeling.

"What is it?" Marie Albritton asked.

"I feel so wonderful. I can't help it!" Stephanie shouted as she ran up to hug her mother. Catching her by surprise, Stephanie kissed her mom full on the lips and inserted her tongue into her mouth and began to pass along the side effect to the "brain sauce" Tony knew nothing about. Stephanie's body chemistry had changed, and the chemicals that Tony gave her had a similar affect on her mother -- as they would on any other member of her immediate family.

It took only a moment for Marie to return the kiss.

Suddenly understanding her daughter's need, she began running her hands over Stephanie's massive boobs and tweaked her very erect nipples. But it wasn't until she reached between Stephanie's legs and cupped her oozing pussy in her hand that their new relationship was fully realized. Marie put her sticky fingers in her mouth and savored her daughter's juices. Moments later, Stephanie had pulled down her mother's sweat pants and showed Marie her head-giving ability was equal to her cocksucking.

"Stephanie, you do that so well!" she explained as she held her daughter's head to her crotch. Stephanie merely nodded, but she again locked her eyes lovingly on her mom. Perhaps Marie had been closest to the youngest Albritton sister, Megan (who at age 16 was already not-so-little), but Stephanie knew she was sealing a bond with her mother that would be unique.

Stephanie was wrong. Tony, it turned out, wasn't a smart as he thought. Tony, no relative, would not be affected directly. But this was an adventure of his making that he would soon reap.

Stephanie's perfect technique soon had Marie Albritton coming and spurting juice all over her daughter's face. After taking a moment to catch her breath, she brought her daughter to her feet and slowly, senuously licked her juices off Stephanie's pretty face. They then shared a longer, gentler kiss that sealed their secret bond. Marie would return the favor and the two Albritton women would shower off their lovemaking before any other family member came home. Thomas Albritton noticed that neither his wife nor Stephanie was wearing a bra -- and, in fact, were barely wearing anything -- but that was hardly unique in the hedonistic Albrittons' home. Even when Marie came to bed totally nude, it was merely a signal to her husband that a night of passion was in the offing. It was -- longer and wilder than it had been in ages. As a result, he was sound asleep and exhausted when Marie padded down the hall to her daughter's room and continued their explorations of all things sexual. When Doug awoke, he was surprised to see his wife covered in sweat in the cool house. However, her smell was intoxicating and he awoke her with a gentle sucking of what seemed to be an enlarged nipple.

"Oh! Honey, I think I need a shower this morning. Join me?" she whispered to Doug. That was all he needed to hear; Mom and Dad Albritton were late for breakfast, leaving Stephanie and Megan on their own.

Megan Albritton, a blossoming beauty queen, looked anything but as she trudged into the kitchen wearing a football jersey, plaid pajama bottoms and fuzzy slippers. Her hair was askew and she had yet to cover her mild case of acne with her expensive medicinal make-up. The first thing she noticed was the absence of any cooking smells; the second was Stephanie eating a bowl of cereal at the table, completely naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.