Sylvie - Cover

Sylvie

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Keep the 'ol pen out of the company ink well. I was not going to break that rule. and then there was that Saturday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Anal Sex  

We drove to the office together and as we walked through the front door, it must have been obvious to the staff what had happened. Both of us were greeted with winks and smiles as we headed to our respective offices. I'd hardly gotten my computer up and running when I looked up and saw Richard standing in the office doorway. "Good morning Richard," I smiled up at him.

Richard glowered at me, "Well, it's about time."

I was surprised with his attitude and I shot back, "Hey ... I don't come into the offices late all that often ... give me a little slack here."

"You know that's not what I mean." I had no clue what he was babbling about, "It's about time you and Sylvia woke up and realized just how crazy both of you are about each other."

"It was that obvious?"

"DUH! The whole office could see it and we wondered when the two of you were going to wake up."

I was worried. I needed to know... "You're not upset the two of us are ... well ... you know..." Now I was totally embarrassed.

"No Paul ... I am pleased as punch. I wondered from time to time if I needed to play Cupid with the two of you. But I see you figured it our on your own."

I figured now was the best time to let him know I was taking some time off. "The two of us want to take some time off. We would like to ... uh ... well..."

"Paul, take all the time off you want. You deserve it. All I ask it that we get some sort of replacement for Sylvie before the two of you disappear. God knows I'll never find another Sylvie ... but help me look."

Sylvie had just walked into the office and heard the end of Richard's request. "Help you look for what? What's going on here?"

"Honey, Richard knows all about us. He said that the whole office knew we were meant for each other ... they were just waiting for us to figure it out."

"And it sure took you two long enough..."Richard interjected.

"So what are we looking for?" Sylvie asked again.

"Richard has no problem with us taking off for a while, he just wants for you to help find some sort of replacement to take over some of your duties why we are away. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Since Paul and I want to be gone for a while, it is the least I can do. Do you have anybody in mind?"

We all agreed it was best to find somebody in the company who already knew something about what we did and wouldn't have a large learning curve. We decided my secretary would be the best replacement for Sylvie and the new temp we just hired would be great to take over as my secretary. We all agreed, Sylvie and I would stay for one week and then we were off. Sylvie was silent for a moment, looking at the two of us. "Can we wait for 2 days? I want today and tomorrow with Paul. I have waited so long for this, I just need a couple of days and then I'll train both my replacement and Paul's new secretary. Fair?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.