The Submission of My Wife

by Mr Creator

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Creator

BDSM Sex Story: My wife asks to be dominated and then brings her best friend in on it

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

WARNING

This novel covers a wide range of explicit sexual practices, so if you are offended in any way by stories with strong sexual content that you may consider abhorrent were it practiced in real life, please cease reading now and delete the file.

If you are under 18, you have no right to read any further and MUST delete NOW!

LEGAL STUFF

This story is Copyright by the author who retains all rights whatsoever over publication in any form. It must not be published on any pay-site or used in any publication for profit without the author's written

approval. The file may be reposted to Newsgroups but must not be changed in any way, must be posted in its entirety and must contain this note "FROM THE AUTHOR" in full.

GENERAL

All names are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. All comments and constructive suggestions may be directed to my email. Feedback, both positive and negative, is always welcome and is what truly drives me to continue writing.

My wife Tina and I have been happily married for almost seven years now. We met while in university together and have been inseparable ever since. Upon graduating, we were quickly married and began our respective careers.

If I had to describe my wife, I'd say she is a petite woman measuring only 5'3" tall, but has a very curvaceous body. Her breasts are a C cup in size with nipples that stand out almost half an inch when erect and her ass can only be described as perfect, with curves in all the right places. She has the darkest blue eyes and her hair is a dirty blond color with pubic hair to match. For myself, my name is Carl and I stand just over 6' tall and have an athletic build from years of playing basketball and football. I've tried to keep myself in shape and, like my wife, am also blond haired and blue eyed. The vast difference in our height and the fact we are both blond haired and blue eyed, have often made us a striking couple.

Soon after graduation our careers began to take off. We each worked in management for different companies, but always somehow managed to coordinate the two careers whenever issues of promotions or transfers came up. As the two companies we worked for had offices in most of the major cities, this was never an issue. If one were to get a promotion that required the movement to another city, the other was able to get a transfer through their own company so that we were able to stay together.

We were happy together and our sex life was good. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary though. I had hinted to my wife off and on throughout the years of the games of control I'd like to play, but I think she was always frightened of the prospect of losing control. From the first day I met her, she impressed me as being a very independent and strong willed woman capable of surviving on her own. The idea of relinquishing control to someone else, even just for a 'game', was terrifying for her. For this reason, I never pushed, but instead chose to write sex stories as my outlet for my deviant thoughts. These stories always focused on issues of control and dominance and submission of one person over another. My wife knew of these stories I wrote, but never commented on them.

It was only recently that things had begun to change for us. We had just settled in to our new place after a recent move, as a result of a promotion I had accepted. Quite unexpectedly, my wife, soon after starting her new job, was also offered a promotion, but to yet another city. Here is where we ran into our first snag. Where I had just accepted a promotion with my work, they were not willing to entertain a transfer so soon after. They indicated that they would reconsider the matter in a year's time. My wife, however, desperately wanted to take the job, as it was a higher management position, something she had aspired after ever since graduating from university.

We weighed the pros and cons of the offer, and after securing an agreement from my work that they will transfer me after one year in my current position, we decided to accept the offer. Things happened quickly from that point on. We found a basement apartment for my wife. It was an older bungalow home that had been divided into two apartments. The main floor was being rented out by a couple of young fellas while the basement was being rented by my wife.

It was difficult at first to be away from each other, as we had been practically joined at the hip since meeting eight years ago. We agreed that every second weekend, my wife would fly home, which meant we only had two weekends a month to spend with each other.

In the beginning, each time Tina came home we would have fevered sex the first night and into the next day, but it was always the normal stuff. Then Sunday would roll around and with tears in her eyes, she would board her plane and head back for another 2 weeks of work. The evenings in between would be spent on the phone recapping the day for each of us and planning what we were going to do the next time we were together.

It was after doing this for several months that things began to change for my wife. I don't know if it was the stress of her new job, as she was now supervising a large group of people, or just simply the separation, but I could tell something was off the moment she stepped off the plane. Where usually she's quite excited about seeing me and is talking non-stop about the flight or her work, this time she was quiet and reserved - almost contemplative. And this is where our real story begins.

"Is something bothering you Tina?" I asked, evident that she was 'off' tonight.

She mumbled a quick response, "no, everything's fine. I'm just thinking about things."

I didn't press her for more information for the rest of the drive home as I figured she would tell me what's on her mind when she was ready.

Once we were home, instead of falling into bed and having passionate sex like we normally do, she instead asked, "look Carl, I'm not feeling well tonight, do you mind if we watch a movie instead?"

While I was disappointed we weren't going to be having sex right away, I figured there was no harm in waiting for a bit. "No problem hon. What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

After deciding on a movie, and popping some popcorn, we settled in to watch a chick flick for the night. We didn't have sex that evening and instead went to bed after having only exchanged a quick kiss.

Well, you can imagine my surprise when I awoke mid-morning the next day and found my wife kneeling naked on the bed looking at me.

As I cleared the sleep from my eyes I took the opportunity to admire her body as it was still firm and curvaceous in all the right places and could bring me to instant erection every time. It was with considerable shock that I saw what Tina had done to her pussy. She had always kept her pubic hair trimmed, but had resisted my efforts, till now, to shave it entirely.

It was with my mouth hanging open, gawking at her newly shaved pussy, that my wife finally broke the silence and asked, "do you like what I've done to my pussy for you?" She then spread her knees further apart, opening her pussy further for me.

"Mmm ... I like what I see very much." My cock was now hard as a rock and I began to absently rub it underneath the sheet.

Seeing the movement, Tina reached forward and began slowing pulling down the sheet until my hard-on was fully exposed. "It looks like your cock is enjoying the view too," she purred.

I was now fully awake and quickly realizing that something was very different with my wife today. Like I said, we had a good sex life, but it was just the run-of-the-mill stuff, and Tina has never been one to talk dirty before. Now all of a sudden she was talking about my cock and her pussy like she was a sex kitten.

Suddenly her expression changed and she almost looked frightened or nervous. Her eyes couldn't meet mine anymore and she began to fidget. "Carl ... could you ... ummm ... sit up please?" she asked meekly.

Deciding it was best to play along and see where this was going, I sat up in bed with my back against the wall. After only a slight pause, Tina surprised me once again by practically throwing herself across my lap.

"Please spank me Carl. I've been a bad girl and deserve to be punished. I didn't please you last night like I should have." When she saw I wasn't moving, she continued, "spank me Carl! Spank my ass! Turn it red. Teach me a lesson for not being a good wife." She was practically pleading with me and I was almost convinced that it wasn't an act.

Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I decided to play along. "Very well Tina. You've been a naughty girl and are going to be punished now." And with that, I brought my right hand down on her right ass cheek with a resounding SMACK. I marveled at how the flesh moved under my hand and how quickly the skin began to redden. Tina has always had very fair skin, so it's never taken very much for it to change color. After only a slight pause I then repeated the process to her left cheek. I wasn't going very hard as I wasn't sure how serious Tina was about all of this.

When she didn't protest, I began a steady rhythm covering every inch of her ass. As it darkened under my blows I began to put a little more force into them. Feeling this, she began to push back against my hand and grunted, "yes, that's it. Spank my ass hard. I've been bad and you need to teach me a lesson."

Needing no further encouragement, I laid into her ass as hard and as quickly as I could. She was thrusting back into my blows, screaming and yelling like a bitch in heat. By the time her ass was a deep dark red, she was both panting and moaning and began to beg for mercy.

Craning her head around to look up at me she begged, "mercy Sir. Please no more. Let me show you I've learned my lesson and let me please you." By this point, I was too far gone to care whether this was just an act or if she was serious. She sure seemed serious to me.

Seeing that I had stopped spanking her ass, she quickly scrambled off my lap and my very hard cock and knelt on all fours on the bed with her ass facing me, knees spread wide. The view was absolutely breathtaking. Her asshole peeked out at me and her bare pussy lips glistened with moisture. I realized with a shock, that she was wet and turned on simply from me spanking her.

"Fuck me hard Sir. Ram your cock in my pussy. Show me no mercy," she begged while looking at me over her shoulder.

I certainly didn't need any further encouragement and, scrambling to my knees, I drove my cock into her, burying it to the hilt in one thrust. Now, I'm not huge in that department like you see some guys in the movies, but I do alright. I'm roughly 8" long and about 2 inches wide. Usually it takes a bit of sawing back and forth before my wife is loosened up enough to take my entire length, but not this morning.

Her head shot back with the force of my thrust, her mouth in the shape of an O as a low moan escaped her lips. Like a man on a mission, I began pounding my cock in her with every ounce of strength I had. I knew she was going to be sore for days after this fucking, but I was too far gone to care.

And just when I thought things couldn't get any better, Tina asked between grunts, "grab my hair Sir. Use my hair to pound your cock into me."

Grabbing a handful of her long hair in my right hand, I then wrenched her head back and began pulling on her hair to coincide with each thrust into her. Her head was now bent back in a painful position as I sawed away at her ass but I was so far gone I was like a rabid animal. I didn't care anymore.

I began hollering "you're going to learn to be a good wife and to look after my needs from now on, aren't you my little slut? If you don't, you're going to be punished, aren't you slut? You like being punished, don't you?"

To each fevered question, Tina would scream "yes!"

And just like that, a dam broke for Tina. She began to scream and yell as she thrashed beneath me, in the throes of one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever seen from her. Just as she was coming down from hers I felt mine building and I announced it to her with a bellow. "You're going to make me cum slut!"

Hearing that, she quickly spun around in my grip and when she was facing my cock she begged, "please cum in my face Sir. I deserve to have your cum all over my face." Now, my wife has never asked me to do this for her before. In fact, she's never even tasted my cum and yet, here she was begging me to blow my load all over face.

Needing no further encouragement, I stroked my cock several more times and then began shooting strand after strand of sticky cum all over her pretty face. I hadn't cum that much ever, as the cum seemed to spurt out of me in a never ending torrent. When at last I was done and had wiped the last drop off on her lips, I sat back to marvel at my handiwork. Her face from hair to chin was covered in white gooey strands of cum. I don't think there was a spot left untouched.

Shocking me further, my wife replied, "thank you Sir," and began to wipe off the strands of cum with her index finger and lick it clean. When she had eaten all of my cum, she laid her head in my lap and suddenly got shy on me again.

"Did you mind that Carl?" she asked quietly.

"Mind it? I was completely blown away!" I exclaimed, as I gently stroked her hair. "That was the most intense sex we have ever had. Dare I ask what prompted all of that?" I was a little frightened to ask, for fear that she would decide that it was a one-time only sort of thing.

She took a few minutes to gather her thoughts before answering me.

"I've read your stories Carl, so I know what things excite or turn you on. And it isn't that those things don't excite or intrigue me either, because they do. But to be honest I've always been too afraid to relinquish control to someone else. The thought of not being in control of myself terrifies me." She swallowed hard as she thought about what she was going to say next. "But with my new job, I'm finding the pressure is sometimes too much for me. I'm expected to be on top of everything all of the time. I'm expected to always have all of the right answers and to know how to do anything." She paused again to lick her lips. "Now, don't get me wrong or anything Carl. I do enjoy my job and certainly don't regret taking it, but the pressure is sometimes overwhelming for me."

She paused again as she considered what she was going to say next. I didn't want to interrupt her as I knew this had to be difficult for her, so I just continued to stroke her hair soothingly and waited patiently until she was ready to continue.

"After reading your stories again, I decided I wanted to know what it felt like to not be in control of myself. To relinquish control to someone else, someone I trusted." Looking up at me for the first time since she began explaining things to me, she continued, "and though I was terrified this morning, I have to say the experience was amazing for me. I have never felt so free in all of my life. Free from stress; free from anxiety; free from the pressures of work; and free from always having to make all of the decisions and to always be right all of the time." The last statement seemed to come out in rush. She paused to catch her breath before continuing. "I can honestly say that I have never had an orgasm as intense as that before." She looked away in embarrassment after admitting that.

I cupped her chin with my right hand and gently lifted her face up until I was looking into her eyes again. "I can also say that it was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced as well."

Smiling at my words of encouragement, she continued. "If you're willing, I would like to continue to explore this further. I think I am ready to try not being in control all of the time and to let someone else take the reins, as it were," she said with a wry smile. "Having someone else call the shots was an amazing feeling and I want to experience that again. I need to experience that again," she elaborated.

"What exactly are you saying Tina?" I asked, wanting to be absolutely clear on what it is she was implying.

Nervously she replied, "I'm ready to give you control over me. I'll do whatever you tell me to do. And you can do whatever you want to me." The last was almost a whisper.

This was like music to my ears. I had long dreamt of this moment and, until now, it had only been fanciful imaginings which I had lovingly scrawled into several sex stories. But now here was my very sexy wife offering to be my sex slave. I didn't know what to say at first and had to take a moment to compose my thoughts. Finally I managed to blurt out, "I accept. And we can go as slowly as you wish. I'm very excited about this and I don't want to frighten you off Tina. If at any time I ask you to do something you don't want to do, then know that you are free to say no."

"I know Carl. But I trust you and I don't want to say no. I want to know what it feels like to be truly NOT in control of myself. The only way I can experience that is to give myself completely to you."

"Well, alright Tina. If that's what you truly want, then I am willing to try this. Together we will see what your limits are and we will explore many different experiences together." Taking a handful of hair, I twisted her head until she was looking up at me from my lap. "First thing's first though. It's time that you learned to suck my cock like a proper slut," I ordered. My wife had never had much interest in oral sex and had only done it on several occasions when I made a point of asking her for it. Usually it involved her stroking it with her hands and sucking on the head and 1 or 2 inches of my cock at any one time. She would only do this for several minutes before stopping and wanting to proceed with sex.

This time we were going to do things differently. "On your knees slut." She promptly scrambled to her hands and knees in front of me and looked up at me for further directions. "From now on, when you suck cock, you will not use your hands - only your mouth. Your goal will be to try and get my entire cock in your mouth on every stroke. I will want to fuck your mouth just like I would your pussy or ass." I could see the fear in her eyes with my last statement. We had talked about having anal sex before, but she was always too scared to do it because she thought it would hurt too much and thought the act was too dirty.

"Now get your mouth on my cock and start sucking like a good little slut," I ordered. At that, she bent her head down and tentatively took my cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock and once it was completely lathered with her saliva, she began to move her head up and down, slowly taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. I could tell she was nervous, and I had to bite my tongue several times as I felt her teeth occasionally grate along the side of my cock. She was new to this and I thought it best to let her get her bearings at first before I started forcing things.

Soon she had worked 3/4 of it into her mouth and I could feel the head of my cock bumping against the back of her throat. I began to murmur words of encouragement to her as she continued slurping loudly on my cock. "Mmmm, that's it my little cock slut. You're doing great sucking that cock. Yeh, just like that. Now start working more of that cock into your mouth." I placed a hand on the top of her head and began to gently push down each time the head of my cock bumped against the back of her throat. Now along with the slurping noises, Tina was beginning to make gagging sounds around my cock. She didn't resist though and allowed me to push a little harder with each downstroke, until eventually it popped past the barrier at the back of her throat and slid in several inches.

She immediately began gagging hard around my cock and pulled back quickly, sucking in deep, ragged breaths around my shaft as the head popped free from her throat. She coughed and spluttered for a few seconds as she fought the panic and attempted to regain her composure.

"That was perfect my little slut. I want you to try it again now. You can do it," I encouraged.

With that she gave me a weak smile and then bent her head down and once again took the head of my cock into her mouth. She quickly sunk the length of it in until the head was once again bumping against the back of her throat. "You are going to need to learn to control your gag reflex when you're sucking cock. You will learn to take it in your throat so that I may fuck your mouth just as I would your pussy." Putting my hand back on top of her head, I continued, "now relax your throat, slut, and work that head into your throat." I could feel her take a deep breath and then hold it as she once again began pushing down on my cock. This time it was with much more force and it soon slipped into her throat. She immediately began gagging again around my cock, but this time, to her credit, she fought her panic and continued pushing down on the cock until she had the entire length buried in her mouth and throat.

"Oh my god, that's amazing!" I exclaimed, as I marveled at the sensations pulsing through my cock. The feeling of my cock, tightly lodged in her throat as she continued to gag around it, was unbelievable. Each time she gagged it felt like her throat muscles were pumping or milking my cock. She only lasted a few seconds before she had to pull off again, with great gasps of breath and more coughing and spluttering. Her confidence now renewed, as she realized that she could do it, she began attacking my cock hungrily. At times she would force it all the way in and hold it there while she gagged, while at other times she would force it in and out real quick like I was fucking her pussy.

"That's it. What a little cock whore you are. Take that cock in your throat. Show me how much you love cock in your throat, slut," I continued to encourage. "Play with your pussy slut. Make yourself cum while I fuck your throat," I ordered. Needing no encouragement, she reached between her legs and began frigging her clit furiously. Her moans of impending orgasm could soon be heard as I began to jackhammer my cock into her throat. As she got more comfortable and relaxed, her gagging began to lessen slightly only to be replaced with moans of ecstasy.

My own orgasm was building quickly and I wanted to time it to coincide with Tina's orgasm. When I could tell she was close I hollered, "cum for me slut. Let me feel you cum as I fuck your throat like the cock slut you are." My words seemed to push her over the edge and she began screaming around my cock as her body shook with the force of her orgasm. This was all I needed and with one last shove of my cock I buried the entire length in her throat, cutting short her scream of pleasure. With her nose nestled in my pubic hair, and her body still thrashing from her orgasm, I began spurting jet after jet of cum down her throat directly into her stomach. I held her head in place as she tried to scream and gag around my cock in her throat. Only when I felt the last spurt shoot into her stomach did I let her pull off my cock, and catch her breath. It took her fully a minute before she was able to breath normally again.

When she had regained her composure, she bent her head down and took my cock lovingly in her mouth again and began washing it clean of my cum. When it was sparkling clean, she flopped over and once again put her head in my lap, allowing me to stroke her hair gently as we lay there catching our breath.

After a bit she looked up at me and asked, "did I do good?"

With a big smile on my face I nodded and replied, "that was simply amazing!" A big smile of satisfaction spread across her face at hearing those words.


We spent the rest of the day naked in bed exploring and re-discovering each other's bodies. Occasionally we would stop to grab something to eat or to clean up, but we always stayed naked and would eventually find ourselves back in bed making passionate love to each other. We were like two people who had just been awakened from a very long dream and were only now discovering each other for the first time. Tina often remarked throughout the weekend how alive and happy she was feeling and that it felt like she didn't have a care in the world. She often used the word "free" when describing how she felt.

It was with a sad heart that she boarded the plane the next evening to head back to work for two more weeks.

The next day, after leaving work, I stopped in at the local Adult Store and purchased some supplies in anticipation for our next reunion. I didn't tell Tina what I had done as I wanted it to be a surprise when next she was home.


We continued to speak each evening and, as the days passed and we got closer to her next flight home, the more excited we became. When at last it was the night before her flight, I called her up and, after conversing on our respective days, instructed her to wear a short skirt and blouse for the flight. I offered no further explanation, preferring instead to let her imagination dwell on the matter.

True to her word, when she stepped through airport security, the first thing I noted was that she was dressed as I had instructed. She had a short black skirt on that came to about mid-thigh and a white sheer blouse. Her excitement and nervousness were evident on her face. After retrieving her luggage, we hopped in the car for the ride home.

No sooner had I put the car in motion, did I issue my first command. "Lift your skirt up to your waist and remove your panties, slut."

With hands shaking, she hesitantly reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt and, raising herself off the seat, hefted it up until it was bunched around her waist. Her black lace panties were now clearly visible. Lifting up once more, she hooked her thumbs in the elastic of her panties and slowly peeled them off.

When she had stepped out of them, I ordered her to, "put them up on the dash." Her face turning a crimson red, she did as she was told and then awaited my next instructions. "Now undo your blouse and then remove your bra."

By this time we had turned onto the busy highway and were slowly making our way home. Looking nervously around, Tina hesitatingly reached up and began undoing the buttons on her blouse. When at last she had the final one undone, she again looked around nervously before leaning forward in order to reach the clasp behind her back. In doing so this caused her blouse to part open, fully exposing her bra and shapely breasts. When the clasp was finally undone, Tina sat back against the seat and slowly pulled the bra away from her breasts. I instructed her to also place her bra on the dash.

I then let her sit like that for several minutes, watching her look around continuously, worrying that a passing motorist would look over and notice her nakedness. The blouse had fallen forward enough to cover the sides of her breasts, but her now very erect nipples were still clearly visible, were anyone to take a moment to look. Tina continued to fidget nervously for several more minutes, unsure of what to do with her hands. She fought the urge to cover herself up and instead sat there quietly with her hands at her side.

"Reach up and pinch your nipples slut," I instructed. When she had each nipple between thumb and index finger and began to pinch, I ordered, "harder slut. Pinch your nipples until they hurt."

Obeying, she continued to squeeze her nipples harder until her face was a grimace of pain.

"Very good slut. You can stop now." A gasp escaped her lips as soon as she had released her sore nipples. Her movement had caused the blouse to open further, exposing the sides of her breasts as well to passing motorists. "Close your eyes and keep them closed. Now open your legs wide and begin playing with your pussy."

Once her legs were spread wide, she reached down with her right hand and began to finger her bare pussy. "I am happy that you have kept your pussy shaved clean for me. From now on, you will always keep it in that state, is that clear slut?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," she whispered as she continued frigging her exposed pussy. Soon her pace had picked up and she began moaning out loud. As she neared orgasm, all thought about anyone seeing her nakedness was long forgotten.

"Do not cum until I tell you to," I cautioned her.

"Oh god, yes Sir ... I need to cum Sir ... can I please cum Sir," she began begging me, as the pace of her hand picked up even further. Her eyes were scrunched tightly shut as she focused on not cumming.

Traffic was slow enough that I was able to find a van being driven by a young man and pulled up alongside of him keeping pace with his speed. When the other driver noticed that I was not passing him, he casually looked over to see what was the reason. The look on his face was priceless as he did a double take when he saw what my wife was doing. It took all of his control to keep his van between the lines as he ogled my wife's exposed breasts and bare pussy on display.

When I saw that I had his attention, I ordered Tina to "cum now, slut." On hearing those magical words, Tina exploded in an orgasm causing her back to arch, further jutting her breasts out for everyone to see. Her head thrashed side to side as she moaned and groaned in pleasure. After nearly a minute of this, I instructed, "you may open your eyes now."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.