Stormy Sequel - Cover

Stormy Sequel

Copyright© 2011 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby continues. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's new love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find happiness in the face of new trials and challenges? And will Bobby ever play baseball again?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging  

Sammy and Blythe sat at either end of the couch, basking in the warmth of the morning light streaming through the windows. To the teenagers' amusement, the sound of Gina's gentle snoring rose from the cushion between them.

"How can so yucky a sound come out of something so cute?" marveled Blythe.

"Yucky? It's an adorable sound," countered Sammy.

"Oh please. She isn't much bigger than a loaf of bread, and you're already wrapped around her little finger."

Sammy rubbed the little sleeping head. "True. She's a little jewel."

Barbara and Bobby were still asleep upstairs. Both Julie and Blythe had intended to spend the night to lend comfort to Sammy and the others. But Muriel had called to ask Julie to come home. Julie's guardian had been profoundly saddened at Ron Harris' death; it was understandable that she wanted Julie with her.

The phone rang and Sammy scrambled to answer it, punching at the speakerphone button as the quickest method.

Before she could speak, they heard Barbara sleepily say, "Hello?"

"Hey, Sis," came the reply.

"Scott!"

Blythe looked questioningly at Sammy, who hit the mute button on the phone.

"Her brother," she explained. "He lives in Florida."

"Oh, I didn't know you had another uncle."

"How are you holding up, sweetie?" Scott asked.

Barbara yawned loudly. "Okay, I guess. Raul still hasn't woken up, but the doctors say he's getting stronger all the time."

"Well that's good – he's making progress."

"Yeah."

"How are the kids?"

"They're doing okay. Gina's sleeping a lot, thank goodness. Bobby's keeping busy with Raul's shop, making sure things keep running while Raul's out. Sammy's doing better now - some of her friends have come to spend time with her. She was walking around pretty zoned out for a while."

Blythe gave Sammy a warm smile and a pat on her thigh; Sammy grinned.

"Dave did seem like a nice guy - they're still going out?"

Sammy's smile turned into a frown.

"No, unfortunately they broke up the same night that Raul was shot. It probably made it that much harder for her. But she's had a couple girlfriends that have rallied around – you remember Julie, of course, and there's another girl named Blythe that recently moved into the neighborhood that she's become close to."

Blythe smiled and patted Sammy on the thigh, who then let go of her scowl.

"Do you want me to come up?" asked Scott.

"I don't think so yet. Ask me again in a few days."

"Okay. You know I'll be there as soon as you say the word, lover."

Sammy and Blythe's eyes popped wide open.

"I know that, sweetie. A good cuddle with you would help me get through this, for sure. I may take you up on it."

"What the fuck?" hissed Sammy. Blythe put a soft hand on her arm.

"All right. Well, we're thinking about you all the time, babe. Just pick up the phone, and I'm there."

"Thanks, Scott. I love you."

"Love you, too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Sammy scrambled to her feet. "Was she talking about cheating on my dad with ... with her brother?"

"Sammy, keep your voice down."

"He called her 'lover'!"

"That doesn't mean they've actually been lovers."

"Well I've called MY brother 'lover, ' and we've definitely been lovers," she countered.

Blythe held her eyes. "That doesn't translate, Sammy. Besides, even then it doesn't necessarily mean she'd be cheating."

"What!?"

Blythe's return stare didn't flinch. "From what you've told me, I got the impression your parents' relationship isn't exactly traditional."

Sammy flashed to the memory of her and Bobby hearing their parents fooling around with Sandy in the kitchen. "Well ... no, it isn't. But ... her brother?"

"You don't know anything about it," Blythe said with surprising heat.

Sammy considered her. "What are you saying?" she said carefully.

"Nothing."

Bobby wandered into the room. He noticed both girls were sitting silently with their arms crossed in front of their chests. He walked up behind Sammy and rubbed her shoulders. "Do I want to know what's going on?"

Blythe looked at him, obviously weighing how much to say. She took a deep breath. "We overheard your mom talking to her brother."

'Uh oh, ' thought Bobby.

When he didn't say anything, Sammy eyed him suspiciously. "What do you know, Bobby?" she demanded.

"About what?"

"About ... Barbara and your uncle," she replied, deliberately not using the word 'mom.'

Bobby looked at them, poker-faced.

Blythe picked at her fingernails as the stepsiblings eyed each other. "Bobby, Julie and Sammy told me once that you and your mom ... are pretty close."

"I guess so."

"Close enough that some people might not understand it – might not approve of it?"

He looked at her searchingly before answering cautiously. "I suppose so. We've been through a lot together, more than most families. We've helped each other through some tough times."

Blythe looked at Sammy. "I imagine your Uncle Scott has probably been there for your mom in the past."

"Whatever that means," Sammy snapped. "My dad's in the hospital, her HUSBAND, who might DIE, and she was making out with her brother on the phone!"

"Sammy there was nothing wrong with it!" Blythe practically screamed at her.

Bobby and Sammy look at her, stunned.

She shook her blonde hair and bit the inside of her lower lip. "Look ... my dad and I..." She choked up, unable to continue.

"Hey, you don't have to tell us anything, Blythe," Bobby interjected.

"I've never told anyone." She looked at them searchingly. "I'd like to tell someone."

"We're good listeners and can keep our mouths shut," Sammy offered. "Right, Bobby?" He nodded.

Blythe stared at them for what seemed like minutes, considering, fighting down her fears.

"My dad and I ... I mean ... we were in love," she finally blurted. She put two knuckles of her right hand in her mouth and bit down on them, anxiously waiting for their reaction. Finally, Sammy moved to embrace her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.