Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 9: Week beginning Sunday June 14th 2015

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Week beginning Sunday June 14th 2015 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Joe and Selena were slow to get up Sunday after a long hard Saturday night of dinner, a couple jazz clubs with Jamaica (Jaye) Centofranchi and her husband. It was the first time they all went out together and it was a great night, but they may have had too much to drink. Luckily Joe had arranged a driver for them and Jaye and Bill were going to stay in town. It was just after 10:30 when Selena stirred to answer the phone.

She thought of letting the machine pick it up, but she relented when she saw Essex County, NY on the Caller ID.

S: “Hello, give me a moment please” (a cough and a throat clearing)

S: “I’m sorry, Hello?”

DL: Hello Mrs Johnson? This is Dana Langston. Did I wake you?

S: Yes, but it’s OK. We should be up, how are you?

DL: Pretty good. Umm ... I told my Dad what I did and we talked about a lot of things.

S: You JUST told him?

DL: Yes, he’s been back in the hospital a lot for dialysis. The radiation for his cancer has done a number on him. His organs are beginning to shut down, they tell me.

S: Dana, I’m so sorry. Is there anything we can do?

DL: I have to make arrangements for when he isn’t here.

S: Unfortunately, that won’t be up to you Dana. You’re only 13. The courts will decide if you have no other relatives or guardians.

DL: My Dad will sign papers to make you and Mr. Johnson my guardians. I’ve shown him how I’ve discovered you and he agrees you may be my parents.

S: You’re sure that no one else who might feel they are entitled will contest your father’s mental state in his condition? Look at me asking legal questions of a 13 year old.

DL: I MAY BE 13, BUT I’M NOT STUPID MRS. JOHNSON! I’ve read what the family courts will say. If the DNA you took from me proves you are my parents and you can come speak to my Dad with a lawyer present it will start the process. I am hoping to start some classes at Polytech in January but unless I live locally I’ll have to wait until Fall 2016. When I saw you I saw your eyes and the expression on your face. I KNOW you want me in your life if it’s possible. Our connection was palpable.

S: (tearing up) Of course we want you to be in our lives in SOME way. You are all we ever hoped and wished for, to bring a child into the world! You exist because of our love for each other and the wish to have a child.

Joe was not fully rousted from his sleep and getting the gist of the conversation.

“Tell her she was not a mistake, but we will have to explain the details when we meet with her father.”

(Selena cupping the mouthpiece) “We have to bring the DNA results.” (Joe nods)

S: Dana, as soon as we get the DNA proof we will contact you, we hope it will be today or tomorrow. Is this a land line or cell phone?

DL: It’s a landline, but I’ll give you the cell, but service here isn’t always good. Please do what you can; I don’t want to be left in New York State Family court limbo. I lost my Mom and am about to lose my Dad (crying). You’re all I have who could ever understand my life as it is. The people I stay with are nice, but I know I’m a burden and it’s not the best set up.

S: We won’t let this go Dana. Stay by a phone today. We will call you back, but assure us that your father is on board and can make decisions.

DL: He’s stable now and should remain that way, er ... could remain that way for weeks or months, but (crying again) there are no guarantees. (Then crying through tears) They are setting up hospice visits next week.”

Joe picks up another phone J: Dana, in any event, we will fight for you. Count on that.

“DL: Thank you. My Dad is calling for me now. I have to go see what he needs. Call me.

S& J: Go, we will call you back later.

Selena looked to Joe as her eyes welled up. “Would it sound stupid that I hurt for my baby? She’s going through hell and I want to make it all better and I can’t. Even if she came to be with us, she doesn’t know us and we don’t know her. I love her now, but I always have as soon as I knew about her. That’s funny to say, but to know I have a baby out there in the world that’s part of us gives me a great ache that I don’t know her. God, I’m not making sense.”

Joe went and held her and wiped her tears saying “I understand how you feel. I feel the same way and it’s not silly at all. It’s what we wished for, and our wish came true almost unbeknownst to us. If you hadn’t had the episiotomy we might NEVER have known. Now we have to prepare ourselves to take responsibility for her, if that’s what she really wants. I don’t know if anyone else is going to step in and want to “claim” her, as it seems. If we have the DNA proof, and she WANTS to be with us, if contested no court will turn us aside. But, uncontested it might happen easily.”

“You’ve spoken to our lawyers, haven’t you, you sneak?” She said with a smile.

“I wanted to be prepared. I didn’t tell you so you wouldn’t get too excited or try to push the envelope.” Joe told her hugging her.

“Yes, be sure not to upset the mental patient.” She said snottily.

“Are we going to do this again? It’s so unfair to accuse me of thinking that when all I’m doing is protecting you. You have enough on your plate. If you want I can call you 5 times during the day with updates of what’s going on. It’s like you don’t trust me to take care of things. I just want to keep the worry furrow out of your forehead.” Joe said feeling a bit indignant.

“You’re right. I was a shit for saying that.” She said hugging him back.

“Hmmm, maybe you need a spanking!” He said with a wicked smile.

“You just try it mister! Keep in mind, you have to go to sleep eventually!” She said knowing they were both joking.

“OK, listen to me, I’m calling Sam McHendry to tell him everything we NOW know about what MIGHT happen and he’ll get with Will Herzog who has some experience with this. Will’s been advising him, showing him cases. They already have a certain family court judge they would like us to be heard in, as long as the DNA is what we think. So, I have to call Philly and see if she has results.” Joe said, obviously having a plan with the pump primed.

Their call to Philly left her on edge, she worried it might come out about the how’s of them knowing the identity of the adopting parents. However, she did have corroborating opinions that all three DNA samples and that of the baby taken at birth were the same. Joe had Sam McHendry conference call her and make this simple explanation to her.

“Ms. Flowers, the adopted girl investigated through public sources and determined who she “thought” her birth parent may have been. The DNA sample she gave was received legally, and the fact Selena never knew who had adopted the baby is just that, fact. You obtained the Jane Doe DNA as possible evidence in the case against Jack Spagner and it was never tagged because the DNA was anonymous and did not need to be returned as it was “sample DNA for study” as testified by Emory Richards. The sealed court proceedings told the reasons why the DNA was taken for a possible rape charge against Spagner, but the DNA did not match him to the baby. All involved in that case were satisfied he would spend enough time in jail for the offenses he was already convicted of and they needn’t pursue any additional charges. You simply held the DNA and could have discarded it at any time. You only needed to testify, if called, that it was taken from the baby that was delivered Matris Mortuus on May 12, 2002 at Christian Hospital. When that DNA was tested originally it was determined that Selena was the mother, but no match for Spagner. Any testimony as to the rape of Selena would only be taken as hearsay from Philly who obtained the information while Selena was sedated under a sodium pentothal cocktail. That would only be admissible IF Spagner matched the DNA profile.” Sam explained over the phone to Philly.

“So, I had no reason to tell anyone that I knew the identity of the adoptive parents nor how I obtained that information, keeping both myself and Emory Richards from any sort of trouble?” She asked, worried she might be censured in her current job, or breaking her pact with Emory Richards.

“Believe me, there is no hole in this story, and as far as living with a lie, everything you did, you did for the good of your patient and for securing the conviction of Jack Spagner. Everything as I explained it happened leaves you free and clear with no violation of anything by keeping the DNA of one of your patients. I will write up your statement and you only need sign it in front of a notarized judge and we can submit it to the family court judge and you won’t even have to travel to the proceedings.” Sam explained as simply as he could, relieving Philly of any worries.

“You see, the way she researched to find her parents made it possible for her to be successful even if you didn’t have the DNA sample, it’s just with what you had made it a double positive identification. Satisfied?”

“Yes, I am. Now Joe, are you assured that her father will relinquish custody?” Philly wondered

“Oh, I think everything will swing on how long he lives. I’m sure Dana will stay with him until the end. This all depends on his health, and I certainly don’t wish anything bad on the guy. He’s been through a lot. I found the story on the internet about the accident, then to top it off he has the cancer. We’re doing this as a fall back for the girl. If anything, we want to make a connection with the girl and hope we can develop a relationship. However, the fact they are setting up hospice visits for him does not bode well. That’s usually the end game, so we have to see if she is aware of how grave this sounds.” Joe explained.

“Well, be a little more tactful than that. She’s going to be very vulnerable and if she thinks you’re trying to rush your relationship, she may resent you. I’m sure she’s been made aware of the whole situation. As far as her psyche is concerned, THIS is her real father; it’s all she’s known.”

“I am aware of all that and I don’t pretend to have any “claim” on her. I’ve always known that if we had a child out there I would love it, but I would never force myself on anyone. It’s just not my style.” Joe reiterated.

The rest of the day was spent going back and forth with phone calls from Sam McHendry, Will Herzog and making travel plans to go upstate. Joe wanted to go by train to Albany and then rent a car or car service to bring them north to meet the girl and her father. This was to avoid involving Selena’s parents at all. Neither Joe nor Selena wanted them to know what was happening until a solid relationship or at least a mutually agreed statement of fact that they were Dana Langston’s birth parents.

Selena picked up the phone just before 6 o’clock that evening and pressed the speakerphone button before dialing the number Dana had given her.

DL: Mrs. Johnson, I’m glad you waited to call back. My Dad had a pretty good day, he just went down for sleep and the Hospice nurse just left.

S: Is he still going to the rehab every Monday like you explained to me here?

DL: No, I’m out of school now so he stays here. If I choose to go for summer courses at Polytech we would use that arrangement, but (sniffing back tears) under this situation, I want to spend all the time I can with him.

J & S: I see.

DL: I’ve discussed the end situation with him. (pauses, as she cries, then apologizes) and he’s aware of what I want to do. I’ve shown him all I know about you both, but he obviously wants to meet you. He spoke with The Hildebrandt’s previously, the people I stay with when he’s in rehab, and they had agreed that if anything happened to him they would petition the courts to leave me with them in foster care, if necessary. These people are nice to me, but if anything happens I would rather be with people who want me without being paid. I know that sounds cold, but they have 2 other foster kids there and I know they see me as a cash cow. That’s terrible for me to say but...”

S: Don’t cry sweetheart, you have a lot on your plate and have seen more than any girl your age should have.

DL: I know, but I don’t have ANYONE to vent all of this with except my Dad and he has so much to prepare for (crying again)

S: You have us, but I’ll be the first to admit, we don’t understand entirely.

J: Let me put this out there. Whether you end up with this other family, whether your father rebounds and lives a long time, or any other situation arises, we will always take responsibility for your well being ... if you ask for it. When we get together and tell you ALL of the circumstances around everything we have been through, you will understand.

DL: That’s all very kind of you. At this point I would like you to come and visit my Father and me so we can put things in the proper perspective. I do want you to know that I did not come to you to beg for anything, or thinking you owed me anything. I wanted to solve some questions in my mind, get a health history, and get some advice if I decide I want to go to Polytech. Should my Dad (crying and speaking in broken voice) pass away I would not object to you petitioning to be my guardian, and my Dad might state that preference, if you get the chance to meet him.”

J: Dana, we will be there within the next day or two. I will call you and let you know by morning exactly when. You have Selena’s email, correct?

DL: Yes she gave it to me.

J: Our lawyers have given us papers to negate them having to be in person with us for your father to at least start these proceedings if he agrees to them. If he does not there is little we can do, at least now. Send explicit directions and any cell number you might have. We will call you in the morning, you’re going to be there, correct?

DL: Yes, unless my Dad has to go to the Regional Clinic for something. Be sure if he is as satisfied as me that you are my parents, he is on board. I’ll send my cell number with directions.

S: Regional clinic? Shouldn’t your Father be treated at a hospital?

DL: The Regional Clinic is run by Saratoga Hospital and they have everything he needs for treatment.

S: OK, we’ll call you in the morning. You take care of your Daddy. G’bye.

Joe made arrangements for a train trip to Fort Edward, NY and to have a rental car there. The train would leave Tuesday morning at 8:15am and get there at 12:30pm. It was a 45 minute ride from there. Selena just had to get with WSG to arrange for her absence.

On Monday morning before going to work Selena was day dreaming as she dressed and Joe came up behind her, put his hands on her shoulders and whispered, “Penny for your thoughts.”

“Imagine when we tell my parents that they have a grandchild? At first it will be anger that we didn’t tell them before, but that can be explained, and I don’t even think we should tell them about the rape, I don’t want to go over that again and you never know what my Dad will do. He may pursue something and I just want to leave it alone. IF the baby was Spagners I would have had him killed, I swear.”

“Such a sweet lady, you are.” Joe said with a giggle, knowing it was just her figure of speech, but he didn’t see the clench in her jaw.

Being defiled by the bastard was one thing, but if he impregnated her ... she really felt that much hate for him. But, it wasn’t a real issue although she still held that hate.

Selena was happy that the market was quiet on Monday, still holding firm around the 18,000 mark. They, WSGG, held firm in their belief that there would be a large profit taking soon and plunge the market to a 16,000-16,500 level where they thought the real base line may lay. However, there were also thoughts that 20,000 was not an unreachable goal, but that would also create another fierce profit taking, which would only be natural but would scare timid investors. Selena and Slim both were discussing a possible statement as the market neared 20,000 in the next 6- 9 months just to explain that as the numbers got bigger, the dips and dives would seem more drastic when, in reality, they would just be in proportion to the gain. They might remind investors that in the early 80’s the most staid and wisest investors would have bet their fortunes that the market would NEVER reach 2000. The market reached a low of 776 in 1982 and the Fed discount rate was 12%. Then the market rallied as taxes were cut and money got freer for a gain of 35% pushing the Dow to 1050, it’s all time high at the time. A 35% gain now would push the market to 24,000 and would surely cause an all time panic sell-off. So caution should be advised as you watched the numbers. Perspective, perspective, perspective. They wanted to be sure that timid investors were dealing in reality so as not to cause a panicked sell off. They spoke to each other on a daily basis to monitor the situation before presenting their idea to the rest of the partners. If someone else were to come up with the idea, they wanted it to bloom naturally.

As Selena packed that night for their early train departure she seemed to have a hard time choosing clothes for a possible overnight, or at least a change of clothes for traveling back home. She would always scrunch her nose and make a face about “sitting on a train seat full of other peoples wiped up spills, leaky bladders, sweat and farts.”

“Have you kept in mind that we shouldn’t appear too a ... well off, or appear to be throwing it in their face. I’d like to think we don’t put out that image. Certainly, let’s not make mention our homes. We can leave it at the New York apartment, and our home upstate, agreed?” Joe said fingering his chin.

“Suppose they ask about her attending Polytech? Would we house her with both of us there?” Selena asked.

“You tell me. Not getting ahead of ourselves, but suppose she becomes part of our family would you try to work from home? Would you go to New York every day? Maybe you would go on Monday and come home Friday? Would we move your parents into our house and she would stay with them, letting them “parent” her? We might have to assure her father that we WOULD take the mantle of being her parents.”

“How would you feel about my parents moving into our house Upstate, with you there and me going to New York each week during the school year?” She asked timidly.

“You don’t trust me alone with her?” He asked indignantly.

“Of course I do, I’m just worried about how it might look to others as well as I think one of us should be there full time and having my parents there would provide a stable parent factor. I would just have to be sure I devoted every weekend to her, helping her with her studies, and THAT is where she might excel the most. Remember how hard it was for you and for me, at least for the first 2 years, not having anyone to relate to as the pressures of school built. I know I would definitely not have made the last 2 years without you to fall back on. Before I met you I had already thought of pushing everything back a year, or at least a half semester, just to get some breathing room.” Selena admitted.

“All of this is going to depend on the circumstance and we should work it out as that unfolds. Perfectly, her father goes into some sort of remission and he gets to see her graduate high school and college with us providing any financial help she needs as we develop a relationship. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be a reality, but one never knows.” Joe said leaving a questioned look on his face.

They finished packing as they both mulled over all the possibilities in their minds. It was just before 10 when they began pre-sleep ministrations, brushing and flossing, washing up, laying out morning towels and preparing the coffee maker to brew in the a.m.

Selena was the first in bed and Joe came in a few minutes later and settled in beside her in just a tee shirt and boxer briefs. She was on her stomach but rolled up to her side to spoon with Joe.

“Do you really think we could take over as her parents and prove our love to her so she wouldn’t just seem a trophy to us? I know that sounds funny, but do you understand what I mean?” She asked.

“We always knew we loved whatever we brought into the world, and we always knew there was a chance we might never meet her. There was always the chance that if we DID meet her she might not understand the how and the why we gave her up, even though we had no choice in the situation. I mean if not for the little scar on your little hiney hole we might not have ever known you gave birth, unless your mind broke down those walls that Philly did.” Joe proposed.

“All those things roll around in my little head and I can’t make sense of any of it sometimes, other times it all falls into place. Funny, huh?” She said clutching the hand Joe had put around her resting on her belly.

“Everything is exciting while I’m with you Selena Hanson. You saved me.”

“You saved me Joe Johnson, and now I’m Selena Johnson just to prove it.” She chuckled.

She nuzzled her bottom to Joes middle and whispered “Get inside me, make us one.”

“Panties?”

“No, just a night shirt and I just got myself wet.”

“Sure, take away my fun.” Joe kidded.

“You have enough to get in me?” She asked as she nuzzled her butt back to him.

“With your sweet cheeks it should take 4 or 5 seconds.” He said as he found the wet spot and slipped into her.

“God, I love when I feel you grow in me.” Selena cooed as her arms and legs turned chicken skin.

“What do you think it does to me?” Joe groaned as he pulled her closer, his hand covering her breast and nipped at her neck.

Joe began to stoke at her and the both of them moaned their pleasure at their little impromptu fuck. Suddenly Selena pressed back at him hard stiffening her whole body and he heard her gasp and then suddenly pound her ass back to him rapidly to get a second cum and then she turned limp for a moment as Joe began to hold her tight to him and begin to rail her hard, wanting his own end.

“Don’t cum in me Joey! Squirt it on my ass.” She whispered just as Joe felt himself rising.

He barely got out of her and it splashed on her butt and quickly ran down off her skin to the bed.

“Geez Essy, give a little warning there. I thought you wanted it.”

“I would have taken it, but I just brushed my teeth. So sorry, I’m a mess now and there’s a big wet spot. Get a towel, ... please?”

Joe reached down his legs and pulled his underwear off and lifted the covers to wipe her behind and the bed. He dropped them to the floor and fell back in place and kissed her good night. She giggled but was too tired to argue.

They were early to rise for their train trip, but excited to make the trip they dreamed of from the day they found out that they had a child. They boarded the train just before 8 with coffees and a small overnight case in hand. The train left on time and they were not far out of the Penn Station yards when Joe was asleep. As they began to pick up speed and make time passing Tarrytown, Selena was frustrated. She couldn’t sleep and was so nervous and wanting to talk that she woke Joe.

“Joey, I can’t fall asleep on this train. It rocks and rolls so much and the scenery is so pretty. Sit up with me; I need someone to talk to.”

Joe wasn’t happy, but he was happy to make her happy.

“So, are you happy to finally meet your child?”

“Essy, she’s hardly a child, she’s a junior in High School and from the picture you showed me, very mature and NOT looking 13.”

“Well, part of that is being with older classmates and without her mother around to coach her, she wears a little make-up that sheds the little girl look and I assume she dresses like her peers in class. She would pass for 16 or 17 easily. If I had looked like that when I left the house my Dad would have kicked my butt. I did have some make-up in my locker as well as a few skirts that showed off my legs. I usually hung around until last to leave so I could get changed before they picked me up.” Selena admitted.

“What was wrong with being 13?”

“Joe, all the girls in my class were 16 and 17 and I was just as pretty as most of them. I didn’t have much of a bust then, but I could fill out a skirt pretty well. I didn’t want to be the Poindexter. I wanted to fit in!”

“Well, I guess it’s different for a girl than a guy. When I was advanced I was always the smallest guy and I wouldn’t say I was picked on, but I was the brunt of jokes, but by the time I was in 8th grade I was only 10 and 11 but I had sprung up and athletically, I could compete with most of those guys. But the constant need to prove myself as an equal that was probably was the start of the bad knees.” Joe was telling her as the train was coming to another station stop.

“Ooo, this is Saratoga, I think our stop is next. I’m getting so nervous.” Selena said fidgeting.

“By the time we get to Fort Edward and drive to her home, it will be after 1:00, so calm down Essy. This is going to be a fun day, a little depressing because of her Dad, but it will be fun.” Joe said as he hugged her and she leaned in and put her head on his shoulder to rest and calm herself.

She must have been stressed because the relaxing she took in Joe’s shoulder calmed her to sleep. She only woke when Joe shook her as they were about to reach Fort Edward.

“I can’t believe I fell asleep. You always say the right things to take my stress away. I’ll be OK until we get there. Let’s go get our car.” She said as Joe grabbed their bag and they were off for a short drive to Horicon, NY.

As they pulled into the driveway of the little 2 bedroom home where the Langstons live they saw it was a small, but neat house with a newly built ramp for a wheelchair. They held hands as they walked to the door and Dana Langston came out to greet them.

“Hello Mrs. Johnson, and you must be Mr. Johnson. It’s my pleasure to meet you.”

“Please, call us Joe and Selena, the Mr. and Mrs. are way too formal.” Joe said, almost embarrassed.

“OK, please come in and meet my father.” She said as they went in and saw Dean Langston in his wheelchair, but looking very alert and bright.

“Dad I want you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, Joe and Selena.”

He held out his hand and shook Joe’s hand saying, “Dean Langston, Joe, a pleasure meeting you as well Selena.”

“The pleasure is ours. I just wanted to tell you how sorry we were to hear about the accident and your wife’s passing. We always wondered what this day might be like, if it were ever to come about at all, really.” Joe said.

“The Lord has his ways and reasons for everything. I, too, wondered if her birth parents would ever come to claim her.” Dean said.

“Oh God, Dean, we are not here to claim her. As you said about The Lord having his ways and reasons, we too were forced to accept a bad hand dealt to us, but under the situation dealt to us, it appears that God made sure she had great parents and the best upbringing possible. She’s is obviously a very smart young lady.” Joe said as Dean held out his hand to Dana and they both welled up.

“Why don’t we go into the living room and talk? Joe I understand you haven’t had the chance to meet Dana until just now. Let’s try to get to know each other.” Dean said as Dana maneuvered his chair to the living room and she pointed to the sofa telling Joe to make themselves at home.

“If I may, Dean, Dana, ... let me tell you the whole circumstance of how all of this came about, besides what you may have read. We did keep the fact Selena was pregnant and had a baby out of our story, mainly because at the time that our 911 survival story came out, we did not know she had a baby, let alone a baby that lived and was adopted. We were married on September 10th, 2001 and had our private little honeymoon that evening. Without getting too personal, I had a vasectomy reversal earlier in the year and was going to try to have children, although not as early as that. Anyway, after our “rescue” from the hospital hell we went through I noticed a few changes in Selena’s body that caused me to ask some questions to the nurse who had her case in most her 9 years in the hospital. I was sure she had pregnancy and delivery. Things began to unfold and the records that were shoddily kept of her early stay did show she had delivered a baby on Mother’s day 2002. We did not pursue it any further until it came out in another case against one of the ambulance drivers that day, that he had raped Selena when she was unconscious in that ambulance. We were able to locate the DNA swab of the baby, which the innocent lead medical tech on the ambulance that day kept in case he had to protect himself against false accusations of the other. When it didn’t show the rapist as being the father, they checked me, and I was named the father. Now, none of this is public knowledge and we certainly hope that information remains private. When Dana turned 18 we were going to try and contact you, and we did not know who you were at any time prior to Dana here doing her investigative work. We always dreamt of bringing our marker on history in the world. We wanted a child to show the world that we were here and we made a contribution. We were satisfied in that way, but not knowing who he or she was ended up being difficult.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.