Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 5: Beginning the first week of June, 2014

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Beginning the first week of June, 2014 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Having interviewed WSGG’s two candidates from Reserve Talent Match in person on New Year’s Eve, Selena and her partners had a good idea about the students. Both seemed at ease at their interviews and that may have been the special treatment they got from WSGG. They came into New York for their interviews, were to be guests at a special New Years Eve Party near Times Square where they would witness the ball drop. They toured the area in and around New York and especially the WSGG headquarters, and finally spent Thursday and Friday “on the job”. The young lady, Heddy Huntsman, spent the day with Selena Johnson, and the young man Clarke Brennan with Slim Beepo. They were asked to spend half the day just as observers while their mentors for the day would vocalize all their actions. After a lunch with the entire staff they returned to the lair of their mentor of the day, but this time free to ask questions. Both candidates left excited and hoping to receive their indoctrination invitations by September after graduation. They knew they would be called within one year of graduation, but obviously the sooner the better. After the groups experience with Jamaica Browne who tried to swallow the big city experience whole and nearly lost her opportunity, they wanted to be sure they were aware of the pitfalls and temptations of The City. Selena felt, and Jamaica “Jaye” Browne agreed, it was best to get them here as soon as possible before the temptation of too much celebration after graduation would bleed into their “City” experience. It was arranged for both candidates to come to WSGG immediately after graduation, June 9th -20th for a 10 working day, 2 week, paid internship to ease the “shock” of beginning what could become a dream career. They would alternate days in partner’s offices, going through what they referred to as “the stacks”, files of the history of warnings, announcements, one on one meeting with members, all of which served as examples of the expectations of the job. Slim could not emphasize how much his time in the stacks meant to him, and he was a floor veteran of overseas markets. With two of the partners working just 3 day schedules there would be solo office time for both in the 2 week period. Assuming both would be fully accepted for September, they could come in and expect to start right away and know what the job entailed.

Selena called a lunch gathering of all partners just a few days before the two candidates were to arrive for their internship. As she gaveled the gathering open she stood to signal this would be no normal formal gathering.

“Our lunches we ordered are here and Berkley will wheel them in and pass them out in a moment or two so we won’t start anything of any consequence until she’s in here. I’m hoping we can have a casual conversation about our 2 new candidates and give everyone a chance to vocalize their first impressions and feelings about each so each of us can use our individual observations as guidelines to points and quirks we may have each personally missed.”

Just then the main door opened and Berkley Quarters wheeled in a cart of what looked like cake boxes. Each had a name on them and she went place to place passing them out before sitting at her usual perch just adjacent to the large meeting table.

“Berkley, thanks so much for taking care of that for us. Understand that is just policy that few enter our “inner sanctum”. We, in no way, consider you our “servant” as it might seem at times. You are a part of this team and the sum of all parts is not complete without you.” Selena said.

“Ms Johnson, I, in no way felt that way at all. I know how we conduct business inside these walls.” Berkley said with a nod.

“Please, this is an informal meeting, call me Selena. I’m so glad you understand.”

“While we talk and eat here please feel free to speak without being taken verbatim. Berkley won’t take any official notes until we decide to go on the record. I’ll start this casual meeting with my own impressions.” Selena said as she sat and took a bite of her sandwich and sat back to be sure all were at ease and free to speak.

“Of the two I think Heddy Huntsman is the stronger, only because she seems more mature. They’re both going to be 19 before Christmas and both are 3-4 years plus ahead of their like aged peers. I think she reminds me of myself at the time in that, getting the approval of each of us is important. I know I felt like Sally Field at her first Oscars, I was “they like me, they really like me!” So I think acceptance is important. She may not need as much one on one as Clarke Brennan who seems more boy than man as opposed to Heddy being more woman than girl.” Selena began.

“Well, my impression,” Ross Curran said as he went to stand, but stopped realizing it was informal, “is Clarke is more serious than the woman, umm ... Heddy.” He said checking his notes.

“He doesn’t look the part of a “Wall Street Honcho”, I think he realizes that he may be perceived as a “kid” and tries to be more down to earth to reverse that impression right away. I have no doubt in my mind about either of them as prime candidates though.”

Jaye Centofranchi looked up and down the table and waved her way into the conversation.

“With either of them, I think one of us should be mentoring outside of the building as well as in. Let them know we will be checking in on them at home and stressing how important conduct, promptness, and dress are. Excuses like doctor’s appointments, car repairs, utility installations or problems, should be handled on lunch breaks and they should let us know when they will be gone, and when they will arrive back. THIS is their priority and that the partner votes are the most important things in their lives. Plus, stress that there is no competition between the two of them. What I’m saying is, don’t let happen to them what happened to me, and what each of you LET happen to me. I don’t blame any of you for my initial shortcomings, but until Selena kicked my butt up and down the Great Room I didn’t wake up. For that, (she said turning to Selena with a grin and a hand that flowed from in front of her face and swept out toward Selena) I thank you eternally for my new life here.”

(The group applauded)

“Do you have any personal observations of either of them Jaye?” Selena asked.

“One, in that neither of them were street smart, or should I say “City Street Smart”. Heddy is attractive and will be hit on in the wrong places, Clarke is an open invitation for some young street smart young lady for sexual initiation. I ran in these crowds for a bit and I saw all of this happen and not ashamed to admit, I fell victim to temptations.”

Trace Fountain cleared his voice and spoke up, “Does anyone think we should maybe think of housing our young people outside of the city proper? Make the temptation of nightlife and the lure to “run around” a little further away?”

“Initially, I think not Trace,” John Branniff spoke as he wiped his mouth and pushed his chair back a bit. “They should see WHAT this city is about up close for at least a couple weeks. I think they need to see the hectic pace and how we all adjust to it. You may not be used to driving 75 on the freeway but if you get into the flow of traffic and do 75 as well, you assimilate and all is fine, being careful to stay in your lane and not creep on anyone too close.” “That’s a great analogy John,” Deneigh said. “There is a certain Baptism by fire in this city. You should have your first city experience, whether good or bad, and get in the flow of things. I was once helping an elderly woman across the street who had fallen mid-way across. A guy pulled up with his car an inch short of touching my legs before I got out of his way. I gave him a dirty look, he gave me the finger, and called out that “effing girls scouts in the city are only here for screwing!”.

“What she says is sad but true,” Slim said. “Any new people to the city should not be afraid to walk the streets. They should have what I call a “mean streets” experience, and if it means anything, Tokyo is the same. It’s “get tough or get out”. When Selena would walk here from up the street with her collar up, a brimmed hat, and valise under her arm, she put out a tough exterior that no one would dare approach. We all know she is far from that persona, but I also know she has pepper spray and a stun taser in her pocket.”

“Same here!” Deneigh said followed by Jaye, “Me too!”

At that point they all turned to Berkley who was just finishing her sandwich while listening. She looked embarrassed and asked, “Me?”

No one said a thing but just waited for an answer. “I have a concealed carry permit and a premise license for use in connection with my employment that I got through a Letter of Necessity signed by three of the partners in this firm.”

Everyone stopped and looked around to every partners face to see WHO signed off on it.

Ross Curran stood up and said, “Selena, Trace, and I are aware and signed off. With all the crap that goes on in this city we thought it best for all of us. Berkley had to disclose she had a concealed carry permit when she came here. She knows the parameters of use inside of this building and she is quite accomplished with it. We have no layer of security besides the doors and having a security guard makes it look like we have something of value in here. We didn’t disclose it, but it wasn’t a secret. When Berkley had to admit she has a carry permit, she knew she had to tell you all about the premise license. She can never deny she has a weapon. Let’s leave this fact here and here alone, no husbands, wifes, boyfriends or girlfriends. Part of your employment proviso.”

“Berkley, make that your first official notation; that everyone here is informed of the fact your situation is part of their confidential proviso. All agreed?” Selena said as all hands came up.

Selena stood to get everyone’s attention and regain control of the business at hand. “Maybe I should ask, from what we’ve seen so far from our two candidate’s, does anyone have any trepidations about either?”

Ross sat up and quickly vocalized “I was quite impressed with both young people saw no reason for us to think any differently. Does anyone have a different take?”

Selena looked up and down the table and saw no dissenters. “So, when they arrive they’ll be told not to make too many personal plans, their commitment here is #1, not as an option but a requirement. They’re staying at The Hyatt Union Square, close-by. They’re on different floors and my Joseph knows the security captain there and he has arranged, at my request, that they will be aware of the two of them. We should each take some nights to be with them and stress their commitment to WSG. I’ll commit to at least two.”

All of the others volunteered to help with their indoctrination weeks and it looked like it was going to be up to the candidates to grab the ball and run.

That night Selena had agreed to switch nights with Jaye doing the Financial News Report and was sorry she had, she was so tired. Both she and Jaye agreed that taking the 2 new candidates to the studio with them one of their nights would be a good learning experience.

Selena got her cab to the Fox Studio building and ran through her read quickly, anxious to get home in Joe’s arms with whatever he had fixed for dinner on the table.

Just as she was getting her make-up cleaned off at the Beauticians table Alexis came in.

“Seamus’ brother and sister are coming in on Thursday and it’s basically to check out who their little brother is living with and supposedly going to marry. I need a buffer that night. I told them I already had dinner plans with friends, but would love to have them join us ... Can you and Joe meet us all at Patsys’, our treat?”

“Arrgggghhhh, Lexi! I’m so fucking tired tonight, and I don’t even want to think about it. Ohhhhhh, for you I’ll do it. That’s going to be Jaye’s night here now anyways, we switched. If Joe has any problem I’ll call you as soon as I get home, ... and THAT’S where I’m going now. Call my office and remind me to put in on the calendar tomorrow. Otherwise you’ll be sharing Veal Siciliano with your future sister in law alone.”

Lexi hugged and they air kissed as Selena made her way to the elevator. Once she stepped onto the street she looked up at their building and she saw Joe in the window. That alone picked up her spirit. She had the last day of her period today and she couldn’t wait to clean up and be with Joe.

She keyed the elevator open and Joe was their waiting with a Margarita in hand.

“Oh, if you aren’t the best husband in the whole world.” She said as she kissed him and took a long sip of her drink.

“Any problems with going to Patsy’s on Thursday, Lexi’s treat?” Selena asked.

“No, but there’s more to this story, huh?”

“Her fiance’s siblings checking her out, she had these plans with us she couldn’t change.” She said rolling her eyes.

“Ahhh, the buffer. Yes, we can do it.”

Minutes later Selena was changing into comfortable clothes, using the bidet to rinse the remnants of her period, and rushing to the kitchen to taste the aromas Joe had going on the stove.

“Smells like Philly Cheese Steaks!” She called out as she came around the corner as Joe was just finishing assembling wraps of one of her favorites.

“You ARE the best, I swear.”

“As are you, my sweet.” He answered.

They chatted idly as they ate the sloppy sandwiches, washing down each few bites with glasses of Switchback Ale from the kegerator. After finishing she sat back and threw her head back, trying to let the days stress ease.

“After Jeopardy and the news can I just go lay in bed and have you make love to me? I don’t want to move or exert a muscle. I just want YOU.”

“Suppose I was going to ask the same thing of you, what would you say?” He said grinning.

Selena smiled big and said coldly, “Jerk off.”

Joe laughed to himself with a big smile on his face nodding. He knew what he was going to be doing.

True to her word, after the news and Jeopardy she went to the bathroom and freshened up, brushing teeth, combing out her hair, but instead of putting on night clothes she brought her lightly tanned, near perfect body to the bed and curled up on the sheets, just a bit on her side with her bottom facing the door where Joe would come in.

Joe had closed up the condo and headed in, stopping in his tracks at the vision before him.

“Now, that’s not fair. I don’t have a shot of resisting you like this.” He said as he walked in.

She rolled to her back and spread her legs and slid her hands down to her pussy and said “I’m waiting for you.”

Joe came out from washing and brushing his teeth and looked to her teasing smile. “I’d go for a taste of you if you fancy a bit of me.” Joe said and she smiled.

Joe threw a leg over her and settled his mouth onto her smooth little pussy. Her mouth sought out his cock and found it without using her hands. She slowly worked her mouth over him as he excited and tongue teased her. When she began to quiver her hips in pre- orgasm, Joe knew he should take care of the business at hand and rolled off her and knelt between her spread legs. He found her wetness and sunk into her as she swooned.

Tears formed at her eyes as she whispered, “Why does every time feel like the first time? You fill me so completely. Fuck me nice and slow until you’re ready, then you know what I like.”

“My sweetheart, you are!” He said with a chuckle before he settled his head beside hers and nipped her ear and kissed her neck while whispering his love and devotion, as well as telling her how good she felt around him.

Soon he felt his own pleasure begin to rise, just as she was beginning to peak. He took his weight off her upper body braced himself up a bit and began to pound at her with the slap of their middles filling the air. Her breath quickened and she began to hunch up to meet his thrusts. The cries of pleasure as she locked her eyes on him pushed him over the top as he closed his eyes and gasped at the pleasure coursing through him.

Finally he fell on her and they caught their breaths before she started to giggle and push to roll them over.

“I love you so much, Joseph Johnson! Let me on top so the cum drips out onto you. These are clean sheets this morning, right?”

“Oh, the sacrifices I make!” Joe joked before he whispered a 1-2-3 count to roll.

Selena got up saying “I’ll go get you a towel, and I may even polish you!” She cackled in her dirty laugh.

She came back with a towel and wiped the mess from Joe and then dabbed herself a bit more and then looked to Joe with an evil grin.

“Still a little left in the tap?”

“Ohh, you dirty girl!”

“I thought you liked me that way!” She said with a big grin as she put one knee on the bed and leaned over him and then looked up at him with a pouty face.

“You DO want this, don’t you?” she asked, to which Joe answered with an eye roll.

Her mouth went around him as her tongue swirled and she pulled off him with pursed lips and ran back to the bathroom giggling, “Oh, the bottom of the barrel is still sweet!”

After she cleaned up and put on night clothes Joe was already asleep or close. She smiled over him and slipped under the covers and joined him in dreamland.

Things stayed quiet in the financial world for the rest of that first week of June, but the second week was certain to be hectic with the two young college graduates coming in for their 2 week “preview”. Monday morning there was a quick meet and greet before Slim, Jaye and Ross went into their offices to keep an eye on the market. That left a full house of Selena, Deneigh, John Branniff, and J. Trace Fountain, along with Heddy and Clarke. It was casual questions and answers along with some history lessons. Deneigh was sure to show herself as an example of what a person could accomplish, having literally gone through the ranks to become a partner, plus being a woman.

“Where WSGG is a very exclusive club, it is also a very progressive and fair operation that judges people on their talent alone.” Deneigh emphasized.

Talk was light and mostly just informative chatter. John and J.Trace began to tell them about the formation of the operation and how each of the original partners had won and lost large sums of cash in Wall Street before they formed the original WSG before it went to an unlimited member group as WSGG. While explaining the original charter they heard Berkley Quarters open the All Intercom and announce, “All partners in the Great Room in 5 minutes.”

Selena stood and got everyones attention.

“Uh oh, something is going on. I want our two plebes to sit down at that end” (pointing) before gaveling their information session closed.

“From this point forward Ms. Huntsman and Mr. Brennan we are formal in our address. Anything you hear will be “on the record” and I might ask you to add your own thoughts if you have any, but know you won’t be judged. Any thought not expressed or question left unasked is a waste of gray matter. Please sit quietly until we gavel in.”

In a few minutes the three doors opened on the occupied offices and the whole group settled into chairs quietly until Miss Quarters came in and began to record the visual roll.

Selena’s gavel came down and she simply said “Ladies and Gentlemen, ... Miss Quarters? Point of order?”

“Mr. Beupour.” She said.

Selena nodded to him and he stood.

“There appears to be a big sell off of Energy stocks, and whenever that begins to happen there’s a bit of wildcatting going on. Worry, worry, worry. I don’t think those who are well ensconced in the Energy markets are worried too much, but those who are “dabbling” are freaking with this ISIS thing going on, fearing they will take over the oil fields. Everyone I’ve spoken to has assured me that Iraqi troops and other interested forces will keep that out of control group well north of Baghdad and should leave the crude oil output undisturbed. I have a fear too many small investors are going to cause a bit of a panic if they continue the sell-off. I think we should be making a statement in hopes of corralling the sell off.”

Ross Currans hand went up and he stood as Selena nodded to him, “Mr Beupour, you’re advocating a subscriber statement or general statement.”

“Generally, we need to influence as many as we can.” He answered.

“I certainly agree and I make a motion for that.”

Selena stood once more. “The floor is open for dissent.” She said and looked around to see Jaye Centofranchi with her hand waving.

“Ms. Centofranchi?”

“I saw the same trend myself, but it was seeming to wane a bit in the last 30 minutes, and I was hoping the market might police itself, but the numbers just turned over again as I speak (pointing to her laptop) and that wane has been covered and pace has picked up. We just need one heavy hand to move on this and there’s panic, for no reason. I withdraw any objection.” She said.

John Branniff stood as Selena nodded toward him. “Let’s see if we can get a noon slot, and maybe make the later part of the mid-day report. It’s only 11 o’clock.”

Selena nodded to Berkley Quarters who picked up her phone to start the phone wheel where she would inform one financial news source there was to be an urgent statement and each would inform the other. Each news organization had a hot crew ready for any news of this kind, and they especially loved it when WSGG made statements. They were quick, concise, and always had a reaction on the market, almost immediately.

“I regret,” Selena said, “That I cannot verify all of this right now, oil is a market I watch very intently, but this is why we have multiple minds working and why we are a think tank.” She said looking to the two new potential members.

“Mr. Fountain, Mr. Beupour, please sit with Miss Quarters and prepare the statement while the others and I explain a little of the thinking that goes into this whole scenario to Ms. Huntsman and Mr. Brennan.”

Ross Curran and John Branniff stood and went behind the chairs of the two newbies while Selena, and Deneigh moved to places in front of them. They quietly explained the thinking that goes into arriving to a point where members should be notified of a trend and when the general investing nation should be warned of a potential problem and why it can and could make a difference in the nation’s economical picture. Jaye Centofranchi went into her office to keep an eye on the pulse of the rest of the market so as to prevent any other trending issues from escaping their view.

After only 10 or 12 minutes J. Trace Fountain stood and cleared his voice and went to his chair which served as a signal they were ready to review the statement.

Selena went back to her place and gaveled the group to order and nodded to Miss Quarters to begin recording the proceedings.

She asked Mr. Fountain to read the prepared words and with no dissenters they approved the statement.

Just before Selena gaveled the end of the proceeding she asked Slim to take Ms Huntsman, and Jaye to take Mr. Brennan into their offices to “reset the dominoes” that caused the concern and eventual decision to make a statement.

Heddy settled into the chair across from Slim in his office and asked “When does the press conference start?”

“Well, it’s not really a press conference, we don’t take questions, as much as they like to ask. Berkley will notify us when the cameras and microphones are in place and we all come out and line up keeping a serious demeanor to show how serious our work is.”

Heddy seemed to be fidgety and want to ask another question, but hesitated, so Slim had to ask, “Is there something bothering you? Another question? If you stick with this and pass muster you’re going to spend a good part of your professional life within these walls with these people, me, Deneigh, Jaye, and hopefully the two of you and we have one more scheduled for next year, so don’t be afraid to ask me a question.”

“During these two weeks, are we going to be able to go out and have some fun too?” She asked nervously.

“Well, you aren’t here to have fun, you’re here to begin to assimilate to the city and understand the workings of the job. That being said, we don’t expect you to spend your free time reading the Bible, or Wall Street Journal. However, being a young woman, and if I may say so without you taking offense, a very pretty young woman. You aren’t old enough to get into clubs, and if you have ID that says otherwise you should rethink that, but just out and about you’re bound to get hit on, asked to parties, and like that. Being under legal age we are somewhat responsible for you, although you are an adult. That’s why we want to chaperone you as much as we can. When you start in September you’re on the clock and starting to work towards your first partners vote. I can tell you that when Jaye got here she slid into the fast lane of the city and came as close as having her final check cut even before her third vote. If that should happen you have signed off on the fact you can’t work in the financial world for another 4 or 5 years, a waste of the education we gave you and possibly responsible for reimbursing us for a portion of such. THAT is why these two weeks are very important. Once the clock starts in September you’re expected to carry yourself as a responsible adult and the fact you aren’t at the age of majority in this state, your education, your maturity, your good sense, is supposed to carry you through. If it’s decided after these two weeks you aren’t mature enough yet, we can bring you in every 6 months for interviews until we officially “start your clock”. You must know how prestigious this think tank is, and the number of people who WANT to be here. I know one man who is probably smarter, more savvy, and a much more successful personal investor than any one of us. He was not able to get into the tank because of his personal life, a very eligible bachelor who drew attention to himself not even by his own doing.”

“OK, I think you’ve made the picture a little clearer. Ummm, if a boyfriend were to come to town to join me for a few nights, would THAT be a problem?” She asked turning a bit crimson over her thoughts.

“Probably not, but don’t advertise it. Would your parents be aware of this?”

“NO, I just turned 19!”

“But a 19 year old ADULT. Just remember, you are responsible for your conduct, and if you should bring someone into your room, you’re responsible for them. I hope I’m being clear on all of this.” Slim said hoping he discouraged her from taking chances.

“Now let me show you how we go about our thinking here. I’m not going to say anything, I just want you to watch the boards I’m going to bring up, then go back over news stories of the day, back to the financial boards and trends, back to the news, both political and social. Then tell me something you gleaned from the exercise.”

“If this going to be about arriving at the sale of energy stocks?” She asked.

“That would be a little obvious, I want to show you the how and why, then let your mind begin to assimilate and cook the facts and see if you come to any conclusions.” Slim said as he turned his attention to the TV screens in his office.

He bought up winners and losers, biggest change foreign markets over night, biggest changes last hour, and then a couple specialized boards, biggest mover last hour day before and what those stocks, utilities, etc. did the first hour that day. Then news sites, Drudge, CNN, MSNBC, UK Daily Mail, Pravda, BBC, Al-jazeera, etc. He perused the boards explaining this was HIS way, others had their way and she would find a routine that suited her.

Slim started jotting a few notes and Heddy, seeing that, pick up a yellow pad and began to jot a few things herself. After a few minutes Slim stood, “OK class, pens down. What did you see there ... anything?”

Heddy looked a bit forlorn at him and asked, “What did you see?”

“The Tel-Aviv 25 dipped about a half point to a new low, probably due to the kidnapping of 3 teens from a Jerusalem settlement. It could cause a bit of unrest with some investors, but it’s probably just a blip until that is settled.” He said as he held up his yellow pad and his scribbles around comparative numbers.

“So, how about you? What did you see, and if you have nothing, don’t be embarrassed, I know I put a little pressure on you.”

“Umm, with all the building and tourist expansion in Dubai, Emaar and Arabtec, the most invested builders lost more to tack onto their losses last week. There’s some sell-off over there but the Dubai index is still way up. I would tell any scared investors not to worry, it must be a momentary glitch. I’m sure Arabtec holders are sweating, they lost 10 percent value, but I would be confident. That kind of growth has to affect building eventually.” She said quietly, but confidently, even though it was somewhat proposed as a question to Slim.

“Don’t be shy Heddy, that’s very good thinking. I didn’t catch that, and that market is one I claim to know better than most. I happened to speak to Professor Stevens at PolyTech last week. He spoke to one of your vocational forums last week and got a chance to interview you, didn’t he?” Slim asked

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.