Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning
Chapter 2: 2nd week of June 2013

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: 2nd week of June 2013 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Monday June 10th was a day like any other for everyone at Wall Street Global Group, except for Jamaica (Jaye) Browne Centofranchi. It was her 1st Anniversary. As the last order of business on Friday the group gave her and her husband Bill (who knew of the gift and planned accordingly) tickets for a Broadway show, Dinner for two at Patsy’s Saturday, Bobby Flays Bar Americain on Sunday, and tickets for Paul McCartney at the Barclays Center on their anniversary. They would spend the weekend at the Honeymoon Suite at The Four Seasons with limo ride Tuesday morning from the hotel to WSGG. It was a sign to show Jaye how much they appreciated her work and how happy they all were with the way Bill had centered her and helped her develop into one of their most valued members. Jaye knew that Selena had more to do with that than was known, but she felt vindicated for the time and money that was wasted on her initial months with the group.

The anniversary couple woke about 9:00 when Bill got up to relieve himself. Jaye rolled over and held the covers open for Bill to return.

“Hurry and jump in, I’ll get you warm again.” She said as he came back.

“Did I wake you up?” He asked.

“No, I was up about 45 minutes ago to pee and I was GOING to give you a special wake-up but you already had, what do you call them, a piss hard-on. I was afraid you might pee in my mouth. That would have been a very rude awakening.”

“For YOU! I would have been handy for me.” He said with a straight face until he saw her reaction and broke into laughter.

“BILL! I hope you were joking!” She said slapping his arm.

“If I was into peeing I think you might know it by now.” He said laughing.

“You might not get that blowjob now.” She said with a pout.

“Are you sure? You seem to enjoy it as much as me.” He said raising an eyebrow in all seriousness.

She smiled and ducked under the covers moving between his legs. He heard her say something, but the covers muffled it. He lifted the covers just as she was about to take him into her mouth. “I didn’t hear you.”

“I said, remember I have teeth.” She said as she slid her mouth over him.

They had been together since November of 2010 or so and he had enjoyed her mouth often, as she had his. They may have had intercourse only two or three times a week, but they loved oral and if a day or two passed without it, it was rare.

She was crouched low between his legs nursing on his hard cock as her fingers fumbled his balls. Bill loved the no-hands sucking she was so good at but she had another idea. It was their anniversary and he should make love to her proper. She took him as deep as she could and came up and off him and quickly straddled him, holding the purple plum of his penis between her fingers as she pushed it between the smooth lips of her pussy.

She looked down at him and said “Ride ‘em Cowboy.” as she began to buck on him.

She loved to ride him like that because she was so tight and this way she felt every little bump and vein on his length as it rubbed her g-spot.

“God Bill you’re going to make me cum already, I can feel myself leaking already.” She said as he closed her eyes and bore down to feel her orgasm sweep through her loins. “Cumming, CUMMING!” She cried out as she tried to hold still over him but Bill picked up the pace and pounded up into her.

Bill sat up a bit and wrapped his arms around her ass, one hands middle finger looking for her asshole. She yelped loudly and splashed a squirt onto his belly. She looked at him with her face as red as a beet and then took over the rutting ride.

“You want that asshole Bill? It’s been since our wedding night. You know it hurts, but it hurts good.” She said as she flexed her little hole on his finger.

“No, I don’t want to hurt you, I have to cum soon; when we have more time to play. Maybe tonight I can spoon your ass, that’s what made you cum then.”

“Yes, that was wonderful. Right now, fill my pussy with your cum.” She said as he already began to pound up to meet her ruts.

He groaned loudly and spent inside of her until he was out of breath and she began to slow her hips.

“Oooo Jamaica, I cooked a lot of cum for you and you’re so fucking tight.”

“We’re good Bill, we’re good. This has been an unforgettable weekend and it’s not quite over yet.” She said as she collapsed on him and let his cum leak over the balls that supplied it.

“What time does the limo pick us up for the show?”

“6:00, so we should have a late lunch or early dinner.” Bill replied as he began to get ready to shower.

“You go ahead and I’ll join you in a minute or two.” Jaye said as she wiped her leaky pussy and gathered under things to get dressed after their shower.

Back at Wall Street Global UPS had just delivered a package for Selena Johnson. Ross Curran happened to be at Berkley’s desk when she signed for it.

“Miss Quarters, I know exactly what this is for Ms. Johnson. Remember last week when she was honored as the Investors Business Daily Person of the Year?”

“Uh huh.” She nodded

“You know she couldn’t go because she couldn’t make her connection from Kansas City to Chicago because of all the tornadoes in the area. This is the actual award and if you just give it to her she’ll put in her closet. I want to hang it in the Great Room, let me take it.” Ross said as he took the package and went to find a hanging spot.

Selena was embarrassed by the attention the award caused on Wall Street. Her picture was in the Wall Street Journal, and the networks showed a small feature on her, highlighting the fact that she was the woman who was “lost” for nine years after September 11th. She liked the semi-anonymity she had been living in.

Selena dialed up her friend Alexis Konstantakis for lunch. Today was supposed to be the first day of 80’s plus temps in New York and lunch outside seemed nice.

“Hey news-buddie.”

“Fuck you Alexis, you know I hate that term.” Selena said with a chuckle. “Lunch on the veranda down the street today?”

“You think the lookie loo’s have crawled back in their holes, huh? Your picture in the paper really brought out the creeps huh?” Alexis opined.

“I don’t mind people looking, but the autograph and picture people freak me out.”

“Well, we might better wait for another day. Today is Junior Career day. New York State High school Juniors traveling in groups for tours of different business’s in The City to help decide on the right match of career and college. I have two groups coming into Fox today. The city is crawling with school groups”

“We turned down the offer to do a tour. We like to keep the inner sanctum private and unfettered with that stuff. We have enough informational stuff online and we don’t really take applications or resumes. We use headhunters to ferret out candidates and we’ve only added 4 in the last 12 years.” Selena explained.

“So, I’ll see you tonight at the studio? On my calendar I have you bringing in your co-worker for an audition this week. How’s tonight?”

“Today is her anniversary and we sent her on a special New York Weekend at the Four Seasons and ending with the McCartney show tonight, but maybe later in the week. I’m sure she’s devoted today to a honeymoon day, lucky kid.” Selena said.

“Yeah, like you’re deprived. I see that look on your face. You and your hunky hubby are doing OK.” Alexis added with a chuckle.

“Lex, a woman with an ass and a body like yours should have no problem catching a guy. I think you’re a little picky.”

“Selena, I would just like a guy who wants to settle down with ONE woman and live with me SHARING expenses and all the finer things in life. I would have to love him, but that could easily turn into me falling in love, and I think you know the difference.”

“Alexis, a roommate with sex benefits will be hard to find.”

“It’s not so much that. I lived with a lawyer guy, I know that you know him, and we were happy for a long time. I thought I was beginning to fall in love and out of nowhere he wanted to move on. I’m not going to say I “wasted” a couple years, but I probably let some good passes go by. Right now I’m seeing a guy who says I’m the most beautiful woman he’s ever been with, but I can’t get him to go beyond those words. He stays over 3 or 4 nights a week, and we don’t go out much. We just stay home and fuck. This has to come to head soon.” Alexis said with a sigh.

“Are you sure he’s not married?”

“Well, I wonder if he is separated or something. I doubt he’s going home to a wife. He does have an apartment that I’ve been to a couple times.” She said with a crack in her voice.

“If you give me his name I can give him the old financial anal exam. I have a way to get into his social accounts and other stuff.” Selena offered.

“How do you do THAT?”

“Let’s just say we have clients who look into buying large quantities of things we don’t know much about, or want to go with a money manager that we don’t know and we check things out. It’s all backdoor stuff that can’t be traced. We have some great IT guys.” Selena said cautiously.

“Sounds illegal; do I have a story?” Alexis asked with a chuckle.

“Smartass. Maybe unethical, but not illegal, but to the people looking to invest their whole futures, it’s VERY ethical. You don’t think the government can’t do the same thing?”

“I suppose. I’m afraid to find out too much, but go ahead. Spare me any really bad details, I would hate to have to de-cock him. Haha. His name is Bill Lourinia, well it’s Wilver Jameson Lourinia. There should only be one of them. Keep in mind that the length of his dick depends on YOU!”

“God, Alexis, you’re not TOO scary. I’ve got to get back to work here, I’m being buzzed. See you tonight.” She said as she clicked open her intercom.

“Selena Johnson.” She answered her page.

“Good morning,” Berkley Quarters voice rang out, “Four of the partners are staying in for lunch and are ordering a platter, are you joining in?”

“Yes, please and thank you Miss Quarters. Is there something going on?”

“Mr. Curran had to attend a closing down the street and said there are roving bands of chaperoned students on the street. Hee Hee. It’s New York State career day.”

“I’ve heard. Good idea to stay put.”

As it had for the past few days of the week before, the market had been dull. It reached an all time high and seemed to hang there for days. Though profit taking was expected, many thought to stay in there, while holding their financial breath, in hopes the market may make another surge. Unfortunately if it did, profit taking would be very extensive and The Dow would come down to their norm of around 12,500. Late in the afternoon stocks surged ahead almost 150 points, although NASDAQ and NYSE hovered close to their 20 day rolling average.

Ross Curran asked for a forum in the afternoon to make note of just what Selena had surmised saying “I think everyone is encouraged by the lack of a major falter overseas, but I hope they all know there is some breath holding there with elections in Greece. Big brokers are prepared to trade heavily if selling goes crazy, because Central Banks will step in and stop all trading if the fluctuation is severe. People who subscribe to our forecasts and newsletters and don’t read or heed them will get caught with their financial pants down. We reminded them on Sunday in the letter. As we tell everyone who wants to get serious and invest, the market is not for the faint hearted and you must be in for the long term if you plan to make a future from it.”

“Here-Here” could be heard from all at the table before Selena gaveled and stood. “We should have those lines emblazoned on all of our memo pads to be sure it’s in front of us when someone calls for a conference. (she paused and scanned her partners) Are we done?” She said looking over the chairs to see if anyone had any other business.

Slim raised his hand and stood to Selena’s nod, “Your point is well taken Mr. Curran, but I think we all realize that our clients are smart and serious. I have friends in the financial realm who think we spend the day on the phone with scared investors. I don’t tell them that we each rarely have a call or two a day and they always get right through. They pay a nice fee for our expertise and they listen to it.”

“All good points as well.” Selena said as she gaveled and they all went back into their offices.

As soon as the dust settled from the close at Wall Street Selena gathered her things and was off to the Fox Studio. During the winter with a hat and her collar up she could ride the subway and not be “recognized” and as much as the 20 minute walk was something she craved, she worried about being alone. Her cab pulled up and she was off.

The cabbie was one she had seen many times.

“Good afternoon ma’am. Glad to see you. Fox, right?”

“That’s correct.” She answered; glad she didn’t have deal with language difficulties as with many cabbies in New York.

“I try to be around here to take your call around 4:30. So many people in this area are not as pleasant as you at this time of day, I also admire you greatly, you’re a brave woman.”

“More lucky than brave, but I would appreciate you not advertise you have me in your cab, if you know what I mean.” Selena said politely.

“I understand and I never tell tales and you notice I never pick up a hail when you’re here.”

“I appreciate that, you’re very kind.” She said trying to weigh his sincerity versus the nice tip she always gave him.

He had pictures of two kids and a pretty wife on his visor so she figured he was sincere and hard working.

The ride was always $7 and she always gave him a 10 and a 5 or a twenty and got her own door when he pulled up, not wanting him to go to any trouble. Today, just before she got out she stopped and asked, “What your name, I can’t read it from your hack license.”

“Jason ma’am. May I call you Ms Johnson?”

“Selena, Please, ... Jason. You’re very thoughtful.”

Off the elevator at the rear studio Alexis was waiting for her.

“We’re doing a rewrite because of the afternoon surge. On the read through if you think it needs to be editorialized, let us know.” She said as she walked into make-up with her.

“Any news on my friend?” Alexis asked trying to hide her anxiousness as Myrah put a bib on Selena and began to prepare her for the cameras.

Selena looked to Myrah and then to Alexis, tight lipped.

“Oh, don’t worry, Myrah and I have no secrets and the make-up chair is like the confessional. Myrah hears way more than she should and she just lets it slide away. That how good make-up professionals keep their jobs.” Alexis said as Myrah showed no emotion whatsoever.

“I’ll have something more by morning, but he IS legally married, but I’m not sure about separation or not. He DOES live separate from his wife and his credit is just OK. You aren’t picking up all the checks are you?” She said with a little giggle.

‘No, the fucker never takes me any places besides bed, but on my schedule, I really don’t mind.”

Selena shook her head. “Alexis you are far too good looking to have to “settle” with anything, let alone love, and this isn’t love, this is sex. You have a great job, you aced out a company hit man who was supposed to be your boss and he couldn’t do YOUR job. You have the world by the ass and if you’re THAT lonely, for God’s sake, hire an escort. At least then you’ll know what you have and he’ll do what you want. Can you really tell me that what you have now is any different? ... except this guy isn’t bringing you anywhere.”

“You don’t understand because you’ve only known one man.” Alexis said with a tear in her eye.

“Lex, don’t get mad at me, but I never went any further than my hand when I needed to seek satisfaction. I never considered sex with another person unless I was in love with them.” Selena said innocently.

“So, you think I’m a whore or a slut?” Alexis asked with an eyebrow raised.

“No, our values are different, that’s all; brought up in different societies. Back upstate sex was always something very private, almost suppressed. People probably did it as much, you just didn’t advertise it.”

“You think I advertise?” Alexis said insulted.

“No, you’re taking me the wrong way. You know I think the world of you Lex. It’s like the last guy you lived with, that lawyer Sam, ... uh ... Seamus McHendry.”

“What about him!”

“We all met here that day to sign contracts for the townhouse, he represented us. When we signed off and initialed codicils you two flirted like crazy.” Selena noted.

“We had great chemistry, so what!”

“You slept with him that night, didn’t you?” She boldly asked.

After taking a deep breath Alexis dropped her chin and said, “Yes, I did.”

“As much as you made him happy that night, and as much as it led to a love affair, when he found himself ready to settle down a bit, he may have wondered how many other guys you may have slept with on the spur of the moment, and not in your past, but since. Guys like a wild uninhibited woman behind closed doors, but they aren’t the kind they think of when they get the bug to settle down and find something permanent.” She explained.

“Did Sam tell you this, is that why he left?” Alexis asked raising her voice in her defense.

“He did talk to Joe and sort of intimated those thoughts. It was guy talk and I don’t delve into that, but at the time I thought you were OK with the break-up.” Selena said as Myrah whispered “close your eyes” and used an air puff on her face.

“That was tough bitch Alexis putting up a front; I cried for two days and I still ache for him.” She said as her eyes filled with tears.

“I have to read-thru and shoot and get home Lex. Would you mind if I talked to Seamus?”

“No, but don’t beg for me. I don’t want him THAT bad.” Alexis said trying to keep a brave face.

Selena stood to go into the studio, but turned to look to her, “Oh you don’t?”

Alexis stood and was nose to nose with Selena.

“I DO want him that bad, just don’t make me look too needy. I don’t want him to come back because he feels guilty about hurting me.”

“Answer me one question so I can’t have a doubt when I speak to him, in all the time you were together, was there ANYONE else?”

“Not from that night, I swear.” Alexis said confidently never moving her eyes from Selenas.

“Not that I would tell him if there was, I just wouldn’t lie. One more thing, do you think you love him? Keep in mind that sex isn’t love.”

“I guess part of the problem is that I find it hard to say “I Love You” and he started saying it.” Alexis admitted as tears began to flow. “For God’s sake Lex, don’t get me going or you’ll have the teary financial news on.” Selena said as she sat in her chair and the producer took off her make-up bib.

She looked up to the monitor for her lines and then to the producer, George who held up two hands, one clutching a clipboard, leaving 7 fingers. “Remember to smile big going out and coming in... 7, 6, 5,” and he silently finished to the 1 count and pointed to Selena... “This is Fox Financials Final Bell for June 10th 2013 brought to you by the New York Stock Exchange and McDonalds, Your Deserve A Break Today be sure to try our new Dollar breakfast menu on your way to the office tomorrow. I’m Selena Johnson from Wall Street Global Group. Trading was spirited today as the day got late with less profit taking than was expected and the market posting late gains, once again. As elections in Greece...” Selena continued as she read on from the script flawlessly into a 30 second commercial to be added in post production.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.