Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

When Joe got inside the sliding door Selena was just next to it in the corner, squatting down, the bottom she wore pulled aside with her fingers in her quim.

“I told you those drinks were straight pussy juice. I want you right now like I’ve never wanted you before. Close the drape and I’ll be a naughty girl for you. I can be the little whore you picked up at a bar, or I can be an innocent on her wedding night. Either way, anyway, I want you every way.” She growled.

Joe’s cock jumped at the sight of her as she spat out her wishes. He hooked a thumb in the waistband of his shorts but Selena’s hands beat him to pulling them down as she grabbed the white piping edge of the bottoms just at his knee and took them down. As soon as his cock popped up, free from the shorts, she thrust her mouth forward and took him in her mouth once quickly as far as she could, wetting it’s length, and then wrapping a hand around it as her head dipped under it and took one of his balls in her mouth as she stroked him.

“Mmmm, I can feel you’ve got a nice load in those balls for me. I’ll bet if we play enough these will get real tight as we get that cum ready to shoot. I like when you fuck me and these swing and hit me in my asshole. But when they stop slapping my little hiney hole I know you want to shoot.” She panted like a starved vixen.

‘Just WHERE do you want me to shoot it?” He asked taking her tease and running with it.

“Where ever you want, in my pussy, up my hiney and right down my throat. Spray it all over me if you like.” She whispered.

“Up your hiney? Hasn’t that little hole had enough?”

“Enough? There is no enough. Feeling you within me is all I ever want, all I need. We are the world’s greatest love. I’ll please you however I can because I know I can use you to please me as well.” She said before locking her eyes to him and devouring his cock once again, closing her eyes and moving her mouth up and down over him.

“Oh Goddddd, Selena!” He groaned in utter pleasure. “Get over to the bed where I can eat you while you do that.”

Selena popped to her feet, never letting go of his man handle and walked to the bed. She backed him to the bed and let him sit and then lie back. She let go of him and stripped off her bikini bottom and climbed on the bed straddling his face and diving her mouth to him, cupping his balls in her other hand.

Joe licked the heavy dew from her pussy as she groaned approval around his cock. In a few moments she could take little more of his intense treatment of her pussy and sprung her head up from her job as she vocalized her orgasm. She hissed and whooped as she ground her pussy in his face before popping her hips up. “NO, NO, NO ... no more!! God! I think my heart stopped!” She wailed as she fell off to the side of Joe.

He went to reach for her wetness but as soon as he touched her there she bolted like it was an electrical line touching her.

“PLEASE NO! Every nerve ending is glowing!” She whined as she rolled into a ball on her side puffing like a distance runner.

Joe let her calm down, having not seen her get this intense since before the tragedy. If she had suffered any loss in her 10 year ordeal, her sexuality wasn’t involved. He took himself in his own hand and tried to comfort the steel she had raised. He ached for her mouth or something to calm the engorgement he sported.

She was on her side and just beginning to breath normally when she turned her head back to see him squeezing himself to relieve the blood fill. She stretched out a bit to reach under the pillow and grabbed a tube of sex lube she had stashed there.

“Here Joseph, my lover. For me, for you. Kneel beside me and fuck me good up my hiney.” She said softly and tenderly. “We’ve only done it here with you laying on me, skin to skin rutting deep, and tender. Get behind me where I can look up at you giving it to me hard with all your passion. I’ve never wanted you more.”

Joe was always the master in his sexual escapades and rarely had to be told what a woman wanted. Now he almost didn’t understand what she wanted. She saw his confusion and said while still looking back with her back toward him.

“Kneel up, lube us both, and get in me. Fuck me hard.” She said barely believing she was making the request. “I want this.”

Joe knew when she meant business, was serious, and she, despite being a little inebriated, was ready and wanting him.

“Are you sure you’re just not drunk?” Joe asked.

“I was drunk, but I’m just horny now and want my lover so bad.”

“I can just crawl onto you and get in you that way.” Joe insisted.

“NO, THAT would be making love. I want to be fucked in my ASSHOLE, can I make it any clearer? I’m here on my side, with my ass waiting for you. Pull that cheek up and get in me.” She said making sure she sounded like a tramp slut.

Although Joe loved it when she threw all caution to the wind sexually, this wasn’t a way they had done this for a long time and he worried about her. Selena saw the worry and tipped her head and gave him what she called “the stink eye”.

“You’re NOT going to hurt me, we’ve done this before. Yes, it hurts when you start but I feed off the pain and the burn until it feels so good that my pussy starts a deep vaginal G-spot orgasm. If it happens I can’t deal with it, I’ll tell you. We’ve have that deal from almost the first time we slept together. Now, are you going to fuck me or not?” She said authoritivly.

Joe took the lube and filled his hand with it and ran it up and down his dick, the sticky sound of the slickening the only sound in the room as Selena watched intently. Then he wiped his hand hard and over the round of her bottom and used a finger to gather the ridge he left there, separated her cheek and wiped it onto her little hole. She inhaled deeply as he touched her as if she were preparing for penetration, but he went back to load up his finger with more. He circled her little hole a few times and pressed his finger to the middle and heard her draw a deep breath before he pressed it in. He swirled it a little and pulled out reloading his middle finger this time and repeating the same motions. He pistoned his middle finger in and out a few times and heard her moan a bit. He could wait no longer and knelt up behind her holding her tender cheek apart so he could take aim. He wiggled the tip of his penis on her little hole until he saw it spread a bit and he pushed, but the head of his cock seemed to want to slide up through her crease. He repositioned himself and saw her hand come over her hip and take his cock his behind the head and push it into her cute little ass.

As soon as he felt the tightening warmth envelope the head of his cock, relieving it’s blood filled rage, he groaned in pleasure and without waiting for an OK from her, pressed himself fully into her bottom. Her face went straight into the pillow and Joe heard a guttural gasp. He waited for her OK to continue. It took her a half a minute before she turned her face out of the mattress and slowly blow out the air she had sucked in through pursed lips.

“Fuck me, baby. Fuck your little ass whore and shoot that cum up my ass.” She said loudly.

Joe was going to give her what she wanted until she cried uncle, not that he was going to try and hurt her, that would never happen. He began to slide out and then back into her. She was very tight at first but her muscles were easing their grip around him and soon he was doing her as she asked. She had worked a hand between her legs and had her middle finger inside her vagina massaging her g-spot while her other hand twisted at a nipple. She began to pant as hard as Joe was, he starting to really lay into her. He felt his own orgasm building up and he wanted it badly.

Selena began to tremble under him as she bucked and stiffened pushing herself back to him. Her mouth opened and a long low pitch screech came from her mouth as Joe felt a warm rush of fluid between them. She was squirting with her g-spot driving her orgasm, fueled by the stroking of his cock behind her. With little warning of his own he felt himself surge and he blasted his load up into her as he grunted and grit his teeth slapping her hard two more times before holding himself deep in her bowel as his cum surged. As she caught her breath from the grip of the spasms that shook her she began to squeeze Joe with her kegel, milking the last of his sperm into her. He finally rested back to his haunches and dropped from her, falling beside her on the bed. He heard air bubbling out his cum from her cinched little hole as it struggled to find its correct size.

After a few minutes of dead silence with only their heavy breathing breaking it Selena broke into laughter.

“Oh my God! That was fucking awesome! I may not walk or crap for 2 days, but it was worth it!” She giggled.

“My little angel, she loves being a naughty girl.”

“Joe, being your whore in the bedroom is so satisfying when the timing is right. You love me so tenderly, but sometimes I just need to be that animal, that slutty whore who comes out.” She confessed.

Although Joe hated it when she called herself those names, her totally open sexuality when they were alone was one of the reasons he loved her so. She had no fear to take any path to his or her ultimate satisfaction. Any man who ever looked at her, probably wanted her. She was not the buxom or vivacious Playboy type, or the sexy siren type who seemed “any mans”. She looked the innocent, intelligent, though blond (not ditzy), clear skinned woman with a classic figure of the 21st Century. Not a Sophia Loren or Bridgette Bardot, but a Kristen Bell, Amy Adams, Taylor Swift type, whose pretty smile melted butter and turned strong men into slaves. Approachable, but not easy. The fact she was near insatiable sexually and open to anything was far from the minds of any gawker who secretly pined for her. She was devoted to the man she loved, her heart pure and innocent to him. Joe saw all of this and knew some men, as he would, if he didn’t know her, would lust after her. That was why when she paraded nude on the resort site it made him crazy inside to know all were seeing what he had only been privileged to. These thoughts filled him as he fell off into deep sleep on the bed next to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.