Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The jolt of the wheels hitting the runway and the sudden sensation of rolling on terra firma as opposed to floating in the sky woke both Selena and Joe from their deep sleep. The culmination of the past weeks rush, the past 9 + years ordeal, and the anticipation of reliving their most passionate experience, left them exhausted to where the hum of the jet engines became a lullaby to put them into restful deep sleep.

“Oh God! I missed the whole flight! The view of the island countryside is so beautiful, why didn’t you wake me?” Selena asked as she got her bearings.

“I was out too. The last thing I remember was the steward asking us if we wanted a drink.” Joe said trying to shake the cobwebs.

“The steward tried to wake you,” the pretty woman in the seat across the aisle said, over hearing them. “She was about to shake you and I acted like we were all together and said to leave you be, I would take the drinks. You were sleeping so soundly, I hated to see him wake you. I don’t like flying so the two drinks made my flight easier. Besides, it just got dark here and there wasn’t much view.” She said grinning.

“Let us pay for them.” Selena piped in.

“No, no, don’t be foolish. I enjoyed the buzz and still envy the fact you could sleep so deeply on a plane. This isn’t exactly a pleasure trip for me so the alcohol distracted me enough to make the flight go fast.” The woman said.

“Even to come here on business must be exciting.” Joe added as the plane slowly taxied to the still distant Montego Bay terminal.

The woman’s eyes welled up a bit and she looked down before picking up her eyes and sadly smiled, “I’m bringing my husband’s ashes here. We met here on a cruise stop, later we honeymooned here. It was our favorite place. It’s what he wanted.” She said bravely pursing her lips to her teeth to avoid crying.

She looked away and then refocused on Joe and Selena, simply saying, “Cancer.”

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry.” Joe said as Selena put her hand over her mouth.

“Please, don’t let my situation bring you down. It’s been a year. I think he asked me to do this to be sure I came back. I’ll make the best of it. If you can get to Negril Beach while you’re here, it’s beautiful.” She said as the tone sounded signaling the OK to un-belt and gather your things.

“That’s where we stay.” Selena said leaning forward. “I hope we run into you there. My name is Selena, and this is Joe. This is kind of a honeymoon for us.”

“Well, congratulations. My name is Odalys, please call me Dallie.” She said shaking hands with both of them.

“What a beautiful name.” Joe said.

“Life would be easier if it was Mary or Sue, but Odalys was my grandmother’s name so my mother kept it for me.” She added.

“If you’re going to Negril maybe we’ll be on the same shuttles. We take a bus to a boat that brings us to Negril.” Selena said.

“Is it the Chiascuro Resort boat shuttle?”

“Yes! Are you there as well?”

“Yes, that was our spot. That boat is a booze cruise and they tell you all about Chiascuro and Negril.”

“Well, GREAT!” Selena said. “You won’t have to be alone!”

Joe elbowed Selena and looked her sternly in the eye, saying “Unless she WANTS to be!” Selena realized she had assumed a bit and looked to Odalys embarrassed. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be pushy. I just hated to think of you alone, but under circumstances...”

“That’s OK, I appreciate you thinking of me. If my husband were here he would be telling ME to mind my own business. I would love to have some company.” Dallie said.

Dallie stood first and turned to get her overhead bag showing a perfectly shaped ass close-up to Joe Johnson as he waited for the aisle to clear to stand. The tight pants left little to the imagination that she was either wearing a thong or no panties all, obvious there were no lines. Although she was obviously pretty when they saw her sitting there, the fact she was so shapely wasn’t so obvious, until she stood.

Joe’s eyes fixed on the fine moon before him and wanted to look away but a nice ass was hard for him to not admire, ... until he got a well placed elbow into his side.

“Get a good look?” She whispered in a huff.

Joe grabbed his side where her elbow had stuck and looked at her with fire in his eyes.

“How could I avoid it, JEEZ! It’s not like I looked up her skirt.” He whispered back in anger.

Dallie turned to see the commotion and smiled as her blazer fell open and it was obvious she was blessed in another area. Dallie was a knockout, and she dressed to show it off.

Joe stood to get their overhead and discover his laptop bag hadn’t been zipped back up from airport inspection and his Kindle had slid out to the back of the overhead compartment. He was going to have to almost stand on the seat to reach it.

“Essy, you go ahead with Dallie. Something came out of my bag and I can’t reach it until I get some room here.” He said as he scrunched back to let Selena pass as he handed off her computer bag.

Selena and Dallie made their way through the plane as Joe waited for the last person from the back to pass so he could stand on the seat.

“My outfit’s already got your husband in trouble, I’m sorry. My husband would have been happy. He sent me here to meet someone.” She said in a low voice.

“Who?’ Selena asked, not understanding.

“Anyone. As he laid there and it was obvious the end was near he began to ask questions, like would I ever marry again. Of course it was not what I was thinking at the time. I told him I could never love anyone again and he had a plan all worked out for me. It was obvious he had thought about it a lot. He wanted me to come here and meet the Windswinger when it came through and made its stop. They stay here for 2 or 3 days. We always admired the hot men and women that came through on those cruises. He said if I waited a year to be with a man he would be happy and then to come here a find someone.” Dallie explained, blushing a bit at the nature of their girl talk.

“To find another husband?”

“No, not necessarily, maybe to find a guy to sleep with, and put myself back in circulation, at least in my head. We talked and set a year as my period of mourning. It was so weird to talk about but it made him happy. I’m not sure I could ever love another man, but I sure have been lonely.”

“Well, my husband is off limits.” Selena said half kidding, but serious in her tone.

“Oh Gosh! Don’t think I would ever make a play for a married man, or a man someone else was dating. I’m not a home wrecker or anything like that. I’m going to be here when the Windswinger comes in and there will be plenty of men, and they all come for the same thing.” Dallie reiterated.

“You don’t seem the type.” Selena said wishing she hadn’t.

“If you mean swinger, I’m not. I’ve only been in two relationships in my life, and those are the only men I’ve ever been intimate with. I need to feel what it’s like to be with a man again. If I do it here, I don’t have to worry about the gossips back home. I come from a small township in Pennsylvania and half the men there have asked me out. If I get into another relationship it will have to with someone who never knew Michael, my husband, or me before. That’s baggage I couldn’t carry over with a new beau.” She explained.

Joe was almost the last person off the plane and he quickly caught up to Selena and Dallie as they queued up near the sign marked “Negril-Chiascuro Shuttle”. A tall thin black man with a megaphone approached to crowd saying, “You must have a reservation for this trip, your ticket must read 9:15, or you will have to wait for the next one. The bus is totally booked. Arranging for another ride to the boat cruise will do you no good. That too is totally booked. Baggage over 50 pounds per person will have to wait for the morning cruise.”

Joe looked forlornly at Selena. “You hear that? 50 pounds per person. How can we manage that when you have 3 cases?”

“The two I checked are 23 and 24 pounds, mostly all clothes. The bag you checked is everything else and that weighs 49 pounds. We’ll have to buy a few things here that I had to leave out. I did read the brochure carefully, you know.” Selena said smartly.

“Like?”

“Flip-flops for walking off the beach, and personal products, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioners. I have sample sizes to cover us. I didn’t bring sweatshirts in case it gets chilly at night. I knew about the weight restrictions. Don’t be a nervous Nellie.” She kidded him.

Joe just smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

Dallie smiled at both of them and remarked, “You two remind me of Michael and myself. I can tell you’re really in love and really respect each other. You’re a team. It makes me wonder why I came here at all. It’s not me.”

“I don’t understand.” Joe said looking to both of them.

Dallie looked at Selena and nodded, giving her the OK to explain to Joe. But just then they were given the OK to board the bus that would take them to the boat. The three of them got on together and sat in a 3 a side row. Selena got in and Dallie pushed ahead of Joe to sit between them causing Selena alarm at first, but then she sighed and looked to Joe.

“She came here to get back in the saddle, start dating. Specifically, she came to get laid, her late husband’s suggestion.” Selena told him.

“As a guy, I can tell you, you won’t have a problem finding volunteers.” Joe said with a sly grin.

Dallie wanted to cry for a moment, but steeled herself, drawing a brave face from her husband’s memory. The way they were sitting let her speak without having to broadcast to others on the bus, suddenly taking her new friends into confidence.

“Michael meant well with his suggestion, Joe. I had told him I would never love another man. He told me if that was true, I should come here every year and wait for the sex party cruises come through. Find a guy and take a ride. He told me that I would find another love, but I’m not so sure of that. I DO miss being with a man though. I find that strange because I’ve only been with my husband, besides something stupid I did in high school.” Odalys said quietly

“Dallie, your body will tell you when it craves love and when it craves release. Don’t do something stupid just to satisfy something your husband said in a moment when he may have not been considering all the circumstances.” Joe said leaning forward in a low tone that Selena could hear as well.

“I do want to be with a man, but I’m afraid of letting a situation get out of hand. I want to control things. I can’t trust a stranger that way.” She said realistically.

“You’re smart Dallie, you’ll know when it’s right. I don’t think you’ll jump into bed with a stranger. Just enjoy your time here, and don’t focus on this.” Selena added. “It doesn’t have to be here. You came here to make your husband part of this forever. I really don’t think you came here to, ... um ... get back in the saddle.” Joe said with a knowing smile.

“I think you’re right. I envisioned myself getting drunk and doing something stupid, and I can imagine doing that. You two are sweet. Can we go to dinner some night here? I like thinking I KNOW someone here.” Dallie said with a sigh and a smile.

“See, even there, you’re being too trusting. You don’t know us, we could be shysters.” Joe said.

“No, I know you’re OK. I knew you each looked familiar and I just recalled where I’d seen you before. I won’t call attention to you, but you two are very brave people. You’ve both managed to keep a low profile, where someone could have made themselves celebrities over it all.” Dallie said knowingly.

“More lucky that brave, and proof of the power of love. We just want to be celebrities to each other, that’s all.” Selena added.

Dallie patted each of them on the knee and smiled. “You two have made me feel so good, where I thought I was going to feel a little cheap on this trip. You guys are just as special as the stories say.

The bus pulled up to a dock and a group of dark black men in black pants and white shirts stormed the bus to take the bags off as a man with a captains hat held a clipboard and supervised them. As they got off the bus they saw their bags being stacked on flatbeds that were being pushed into a center hold on the cruise boat. People shuffled off the bus and onto the boat taking their places at tables scattered over the deck. Joe, Selena and Dallie stayed together. Dallie’s eyes welled up and she turned away from Joe and Selena.

“Are you OK?” Selena asked.

Dallie turned and steeled her jaw so as not to bawl and quickly shook her head yes. “This is where I met Michael, on this boat. We both came stag and we never spent another night apart.”

Selena nodded to Joe and he extended his arms and Dallie fell into them, as he patted her back. “He would want you to be happy, and not crying. Try to compose yourself and we’ll have some fun.”

Dallie pulled back and thanked Joe for the hug, and for comforting her, and then she turned and hugged Selena. “Your husband gives good hugs. He’s a good man, no wonder you never gave up.”

“You know what it’s like when a love is special. I can only imagine the hurt you feel right now. Don’t sully his memory by doing something you’ll regret.”She whispered back.

Odalys sat back and looked at her two new friends. “You both have made me look to the real purpose of this trip. To honor Michael and spread his remains where he wished to always be, where we found our love. His idea for me to “find someone” was in hopes of me recreating what we had. I was so sure of him; I slept with him the first night and that was only the second time I ever offered myself.”

“That magic doesn’t just happen.” Joe said as he ordered drinks for the three of them from the waitress wandering the deck.

“No it doesn’t,” Dallie agreed, “if I meet someone I make a connection with I won’t have expectations. But my one night stand will be vetted IF I have one. I am, uh... “anxious enough” to let it happen, but I’ll know who I’m getting involved with before I do. My original thoughts of seducing a man from the dance floor or beach are gone after understanding what I should fear.”

For the rest of the hour and 40 minute trip the conversation drifted from Dallie’s quest to the things they love about the resort, the reason why Joe and Selena were returning and subjects of that ilk.

“This is the first month of their drier seasons. They get lots of rain in October and May, but it usually drops right off in November, but of course it’s almost always 85 there during the day. Being from the east coast,” Selena said, “their days are about the same as ours. When we landed, I think it was before 6, it had just gotten dark here, like home. With no delays we should be in our room before 9 o’clock.” She finished giving Joe a knowing eye.

“Are you in the resort building, or do you have a cottage on the far beach?” Dallie asked.

“We have a cottage, it’s much more private. I even got Joe to skinny dip with me, but I was young and impetuous then. I’ll see if I still have my nerve.” Selena said with a deep blush.

“Oh my God, what do you have to be self-conscious about? You have a lovely body, as does Joe, and most everyone at that beach is naked, at least the last time we were here they were, but that was 5 years ago, just before Michael was diagnosed. If I haven’t lost my confidence mojo, I only put on a bikini or clothes if I cross the warning fence.” Then Dallie leaned up to say something in the confidence of the three of them. “I plan on going home to Rome with milk chocolate boobies and buns so all the town will talk.”

“Rome?” Joe asked.

“Don’t get too excited, it’s Rome, Pennsylvania. Michael had a business office in Scranton, about 70 miles away. It’s an hour and a half by car, hilly back roads, but we made an airstrip on our old farm property and when I let him, he would fly in our plane. Any threat of any weather and I couldn’t bear to think of him flying. Then I lose him to cancer, so much for being careful.” Dallie said.

“So he drove all the other days?” Selena asked.

“No, the company would send their copter to get him. They insure Bell and have the famous Bell 206 with the company name in big red letters on the side. It could make the trip in about 40 minutes. My husband was the CEO, so he could do it anytime. I didn’t like him flying the plane, even though it really was safe.” Dallie said, uncomfortable that she sounded like she was bragging.

“Must have caused a commotion in a little town like that.” Joe said as he wondered.

“The people in Rome are very unassuming. While we were probably the most well off of any of the mostly farmers, farm workers, writers, some artsy people in the town, we were never treated any differently than the half of Rome that lived in mobile homes. It’s nice. I get together with “the ladies” for coffee three times a week and I dress no differently than they do, and we never drove big cars or any of that. Michael and I helped paint the church hall with the rest of the town, go to the Bean Suppers and all that. We were never ones to put on airs despite our money and all. We both came from simple backgrounds and enjoy the life.” Odalys said as her face got a little whimsical as she spoke and then she sat up close again as to not broadcast.

“No one who ever fell on hard times in the area was left to dangle. We’ve helped a lot of them, but quietly though. Not one ever asked for help, but our church pastor kept us on top of situations. I swear the way people acted you would think they all had their own private planes. I suppose if we rubbed it their faces it would have been different, but we were middle class at heart didn’t mind using our money to help others. Keeping all of this in mind, I really don’t want to restart my life with anyone local, or who knew Michael or the both of us before. I would have a hard time with that and, ... I’m not sure I could ever love someone else like I did Michael.” Dallie finished showing a somewhat “relieved” look about her, having poured her heart and feelings out about the situation.

“If you don’t mind me saying,” Selena began, “I think you have a great grip on the situation overall, I mean looking at it in the right light and all. As far as disqualifying anyone local, when there’s magic between two people, you’ll know it. It could be someone you see every day. If you made a list of a 100 guys I might have fallen for, Joe wouldn’t even had been considered. Besides, the last thing I needed was a relationship, at the time.”

“I’ve thought about that aspect too, but the fact so many know about us in Rome, I just couldn’t help but think my financial status wasn’t a factor. I hope that doesn’t sound too shallow.” Dallie said sitting back exhaling deeply.

“Well, all three of us are supposed to be on Holiday and we’ve gotten into some deep subjects and moods. Let’s have another drink and celebrate the good fortune of new friends, the great weather, and the great times ahead of us this week.” Joe said as he signaled the waitress walking by.

“Another round of drinks for us here, please.”

As interesting as Dallie’s story was and as beautiful as the evening ocean trip was, Selena began to think about being alone with Joe with no distractions from their life to sully things. She caught Joe’s eye at one point and it was obvious he was having some of those same feelings too. The free spirit of the vivacious Odalys being so close didn’t hurt as far as lighting Joe’s fuse, but the ache he felt in his sex was strictly for Selena. There was a day when he might be fulfilling Dallie’s needs already in a stall in the ships bathroom, or a secluded hold somewhere onboard. But while looking her over with a leering eye was one thing, Selena was all he wanted and more than he could ever hope to satisfy. If he or Selena had any wonders if his “hound dog” days were over, this evening proved it.

Odalys looked into the eyes of both Joe and Selena and saw the passion burn.

“Maybe I should leave you two alone now. I think I’m cramping your style.” She said as she went to push her chair back and get up.

“No, no, no, please! We’re enjoying your company. We’ll have enough alone time all this week and even later tonight. You remind, at least me, of both of us, you and your husband.” Selena insisted.

“Unless you want to schmooze the crowd here to find your “love connection” “ Joe said with a chuckle.

“No, I might have to fly back with one of these people, besides I may be the only stag on the trip. I’m looking for the Windswinger crowd when they stop at Negril, and even now I’m apprehensive about that.” Dallie said looking over the people around her.

Selena leaned over to whisper, ““You can always go to an adult store to get a friend, you know. You don’t need to risk anything that way.”

Dallie smiled big and looked at her proudly, saying “Well armed in that manner, my friend. I haven’t been a total nun.” before looking at Joe with a blush.

“I just don’t want to worry about you. Don’t put yourself in dangerous situations.” Selena said.

“Essy, she’s a grown up, you know. She can handle herself.” Joe scolded at Selena tried to mother her new friend.

“You can give me your cell phone number, if you like. I’ll call if I have a problem.” Dallie said patting Selena’s hand.

“Pardon my wife. She worries too much.” Joe laughed.

“It’s sweet. I think I gave the impression that I was going to put a red light in my window, and I’m not. If I can find some male companionship, it would be nice, but I’ll be careful.”

“I won’t say another word.” Essy said finishing her one drink and picking up the new one just delivered.

The rest of the boat ride around the tip of the island to Negril was casual talk and telling each other their expectations for the week, sunning on the beach, nude of course, and getting Joe to drop his inhibitions (and worry about erections) and join in the naked fun. The two women finally got Joe to admit that he assumed that if you sunbathe nude, it meant you were a swinger or looking for a hook-up. They both laughed at him derisively until Odalys sat up to lean and talk to them privately.

“Women spend their lives wearing restrictive bras, worrying about panty lines showing through their skirt or pants, thus meaning sometimes we have a panty floss up our cracks, sometimes wearing an embarrassing pad at inopportune times of the month, have to make the double jointed move of lying on our stomach and untie a bikini and still not expose our breasts to get a tan on our backs, and then still pick clothes that don’t show our tan line, leaving some of our best outfits out of bounds. HERE, we can just walk out and show off our bodies, get tanned all over, not worry that our next door neighbor is taking pictures to post on the internet, AND be able to look at a guy and not wonder what he might look like in the altogether, if we happen to be shopping around. So I don’t care if you want to look at my goodies, and please don’t be insulted if someone checks out yours. It’s a form of flattery. If you have a saggy belly, man-breasts, or a tiny pee-pee, don’t worry, we won’t look. We don’t want to see that anymore than you want to see a 300 pound woman naked. If someone isn’t impressed how you look, they won’t look beyond a glimpse, just like men look at men in the locker room.”

“I wish I had a tape of that to play for Joe over and over. I keep trying to make the impression on him that no one cares, but you explained it beautifully.” Selena said giving her a fist bump.

“All right, all right, point taken. I’ll be a brave little soldier out there.” Joe said with an embarrassed grin.

Their conversation was broken by talk from the loudspeaker informing them they would be docking in 5 minutes and to stay with their bags until a bellman took them and their bags to the check in desk. If you were pre-checked and paid they would have your key and bring you right to your cottage or room.

“That’s us, Joey. We prepaid so we won’t have to wait in that line at reception. We can go up there tomorrow and get all the other goodies.” Selena said anxiously, wanting to be alone soon.

“Me too.” Dallie added.

As the boat neared the well lit docking area the paved lane leading to the dock from the check-in suite was lit with in-ground lighting, looking very impressive. The lane was lined with golf-type carts manned by neatly dressed men in white coats and black ties. As soon as the boat docked and people began to pair up with their luggage names were being announced.

“Seversin party? Seversin party?” came from the loudspeaker as a couple waved and they were helped with their bags and then whisked away to their cottage in the first cart.

Quickly other names were called and people scuttled to carts with baggage and were gone.

Mercer, Mercer?” came the call and Odalys stood up saying, “That’s me! I have one of your cell numbers. I’ll call you to meet you sometime.” She said as she got up and dashed off after locating her luggage.

In no more than a minute “Johnson” was called and Joe and Selena quickly went to stand near their bags and check them off with the “hold bursar” as their attendant approached with his hand truck to take the bags. He rushed them up to the cart and showed Joe and Selena to the 2 passenger seats and gave the hand cart off to the next attendant.

He handed Joe the key to their cottage and said “We’ll be there in quite a jiff, sir and madam.” And then took to the driver’s seat and zoomed up the lane and slowed as he reached a fence and the end of the in-ground lighting.

“We’ll go slowly over the sand, it can be rough sometimes.” The driver warned as he slowed the cart.

Numbers on palm trees guided the attendant to the proper cottage and he pulled right onto the rear brick floored porch. Joe got out and opened the double sliding door with his key as the attendant bellman put their bags inside.

“That’s fine right there, Sir” Joe said as he pushed a $50 bill in the gentleman’s hand.

“Your name?’ He asked.

“Gregory, sir.”

“OK Gregory, my name is Joe and please drop the “Sir”. Should I need services may I ask for you?” Gregory looked down at the $50 bill and smiled big saying “Most Definitely Sir, or Joe! I usually work days. I volunteered for the Holiday for the extra money. Thank you, thank you!”

“Is it a Holiday here, as well?” Selena asked.

“Somewhat, depending on your heritage, but since most of our visitors this week are American, we treat it as such here.” Gregory answered. “When you ask for me please just identify yourself by cottage 19. My boss thinks names are too formal. Thank you so much.”

Quickly Gregory was off to line up his cart for the next group or couple and Joe and Selena stood alone in their cottage. They closed the doors and Joe turned off the light Gregory had turned on when placed the bags inside.

“You want me in the dark already?” Selena said with a chuckle.

“Well, that and wanting to see the moon washed beach out there. It’s so beautiful and serene.” He said as he looked out over the golden, almost shimmering sand and the dark ocean, looking almost like black ink as the waves came and ran up the distant shore.

“Funny how dark the water looks with so little light to catch it besides the moon. Tomorrow it will be such a blue, no words can describe it.” Joe said as he took her hand.

Selena kissed his cheek and fell into his arms before pushing the button to close the curtain on the beach side double door.

“It’s magnificent out there, but I don’t want anyone to see what we’re going to do in here tonight. Let’s get the bags situated and start our vacation.” Selena said as she gave Joe a pat on his package and took one of the bags toward the bedroom lit only by the moon through the skylights in the ceiling.

Joe opened one case on the stand made for same and began to move things into the dresser while Selena took the smallest bag that was mostly HBA and personal and began to set up the bathroom. When she took out the little squeeze bottle of Mount, a water based lube, she smiled to herself and slipped it into the waist band of her clothing to begin to warm it. It was a lightly scented and flavored lube made specifically for anal play. She found it where she bought her books online and it had been shipped with her last book order, unbeknownst to Joe. This was the act she considered the most personal, giving, and loving of all. They hadn’t had it in almost 10 years and she was saving it for this trip after teasing Joe with it for the last few weeks. She felt “re-virginized in her little hiney”, as she put it to herself, because she felt some of the same trepidations she first feared when she goaded Joe into trying it with her. She knew it was a little fetish of his and wanted to satisfy his sexual needs. She grew to greatly enjoy it when everything was “right”. There were times when they began it and stopped. There were times like only in the last week where she was willing to forego the promise of this special night. While lying on her back on his belly after sex where he had finger played in her tight hole, she reached down and tried to push him into her stretched little wrinkle. He began to pop in, but simply wasn’t erect enough, post-sex, for it to happen. Tonight between her excited angst and her hinted promises, it would happen. If, for any reason, it wasn’t right, there were plenty of other nights in Jamaica to make it happen. She recalled the first time they did this during the last trip to Jamaica where she made great preparations, enemas and lube potions deposited in her colon. Now that nervousness, that of not being clean, was gone. She knew if she had regular voids each morning, she was ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.