Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Joe Johnson awoke when he became aware of being touched on his chest, as well as someone looking at him. As he shook off the cobwebs he smiled and opened his eyes to see Selena propped up on one elbow staring at him as she fiddled in his chest hair.

He smiled, and she returned the silent greeting, adding “Good morning lover. If last night was a preview to Jamaica we might never come home. Sex with you is like a drug for me. The way you made love to me last night had my head spinning.”

“You do it to me. YOU, you’re the drug. You make me so...” Joe started to say.

“ANIMAL! You’re just a sex animal.” She interrupted with a big grin. “The sting when you slapped my ass last night made my clit explode, and then you did it again and shoved your thumb up my hiney and I thought it had burst, my clit, that is. I was thinking of giving you a special wake up, but we’re both covered in dried cum. The bed is a mess.”

“How did innocent little Selena Hanson become so sexy, so wild, and open about her sexuality? I just look at you and see the girl who knocked on my door in the middle of the night to call me out for rejecting her. I could not love you any more and you made it happen.” Joe said in real wonderment.

Selena’s eyes welled with tears and hugged her head to Joe’s chest.

“Our love is so beautiful. Look at all we’ve been through, all the shit that’s been thrown at us, the roadblocks, the rape, the psychosis we both suffered, the world falling in on us, and here we are like nothing happened because of our love. I may be a little sensitive and mental sometimes, but I have a good grasp on reality and that reality is, I love you so much. Maybe I should just bag the whole Wall Street thing and run away with you and bounce to our places around the world.” She mused in a lucid moment detaching herself from the situation.

Joe hugged her hard to his chest, drinking in her words and kissing the top of her head as she hugged up to him.

“You know, if I were to think it were possible, I would take you right now and just leave and do that, but ... you’re so principled, so dedicated, that you would have deep regrets that would haunt you for not finishing what you started at Wall Street. You once told me that you had a goal of finishing your commitment to WSG to make sure the world knew you were here. I don’t think that has changed. It’s why I didn’t fight you when you wanted to stay in New York to finish, and it’s why I support you in your quests. I’ve done what I set out to do, and I’ve got to see you through as well. I’ve fantasized over and over that you would finish at Wall Street and we would run off to live and love around as happy retired lovers, and then when our daughter is mature enough to understand everything that’s happened and transpired, find her and develop some sort of relationship. Maybe I’m just full of myself and over egoed, but I just don’t see how she couldn’t love us.” He said trying to keep his composure.

Selena picked her head up and turned to look at Joe, her eyes streaming tears, but wanting to kiss him through them while blubbering her words at the same time.

“All those things, ALL of them, have been in my thoughts as well. It’s no wonder we love each other so much.” She said while kissing and dripping tears on Joe.

They stayed quiet and pensive for a good long while until Joe finally stirred.

“Come on lover, let’s let our day begin and take solace in the fact that we know where we are and where we’re going and it’s together.”

Selena smiled and kissed him looking at him in total confidence and bounced up and headed to the shower. Joe went and put on coffee. As he worked to put together breakfast he couldn’t help but smell the dried sex juices from both of them on his body. The combo of the two scents put a little stiffness where he didn’t think he had the stamina just a few minutes before. He was preparing a favorite of theirs, Skiers Toast. He quickly mixed the cream and eggs with sweet and pungent spices and quickly sliced a baguette and put it in the mixture to soak. The soggy bread would turn to fluffy toasts that smelled heavenly as they slowly baked. He had it in the oven before she finished her shower and he was able to join her for the last few minutes of her rinse.

His erection was obvious and Selena got up in her toes and kissed him deeply while holding his cock tightly in her hand while whispering, “Let’s wait for this till later. IF we start now, we’ll never get a thing done today. Just save this for me.”

Joe nodded knowing she was right and that his excitement would have to wait, but it only added to the anticipation of being with her in Jamaica. He washed as she dried and went off to dress. Before he finished she stuck her head in the bathroom to announce, “The kitchen smells heavenly and they look to have about 5 minutes before they come out. You’re so sweet to make us that treat. Skiers Toast is the perfect morning after sex breakfast. You made it for me the first time I stayed over for breakfast. I love you.”

Joe didn’t respond as he was rinsing his hair, but she knew he heard her.

When Joe emerged from the bathroom Selena was plating breakfast and pouring coffee. It was a wonderful cap to a passionate night of love making. Nights like that insured their times together were episodic where they could recall each time with a little nuance that made it special. Even after making love so many times, that morning as they looked each other in the eye over breakfast they smiled as they recalled the previous evenings special quirks.

“I almost got a little preview, it just popped in.” She said blushing.

“What on earth are you talking about?” He asked feigning ignorance.

“It was more like a kiss, but if it weren’t so soon after, I could have got it in, you were losing it.” She explained, with her face still red. “I felt you right next to my hiney and I just pushed it. If it were firmer it would have popped right up.”

“You naughty little tart! I thought that was just a coincidental movement!” He said continuing his faux act.

The sexy smile that accompanied her knowing blush made his cock almost jump through the slash in his lounge pants as he winked at her. They both knew he loved taking her bottom and was anxious for their time in Jamaica where they would reintroduce themselves to the practice as she promised. Lately she was willing to forego the wait, but he was determined to keep it special for her.

They continued eating; making eyes at each other like teenagers until she sat back and had a moment to think about what she was going to say.

“You probably noticed I’ve gone a few days past where I usually shave, I know you like me smooth and so do I. I have a 10 a.m. appointment at the spa across from the community college for a Brazilian hot wax. What do you think?”

“I hear it can be painful, are you sure?”

“Shanna tells me that if the technician knows what she’s doing, it shouldn’t be THAT uncomfortable. I searched the internet and this girl comes highly recommended. You can’t get an appointment with her the two weeks before spring break and they come from as far as Plattsburgh.” Selena said with a little trepidation.

“How long does it last before it begins to grow back?”

“Shanna says about a month and when it does grow back it’s softer and lighter hairs and they wax off very easily. This first one will be the hardest, but I really want to do it for me and for you.” She said with an embarrassed smile, I know I said I would never do it, but the shaving is getting cumbersome after so many years of not.

“Ok, Essy, remember, it’s YOUR decision.”

Selena actually thought Joe would give her a fight over getting waxed, but as long as she knew that pain it may cause, he let he make her own decision. If it caused any irritation, it would be gone by Thursday, and if it made her happy, so be it.

In a short while Selena was ready to leave and went to kiss Joe saying “Wish me luck.”

At the Salon Studio she was quickly introduced to the tech who asked her to read a disclaimer and to sign and date it. The disclaimer was very basic and more of a warning for potential customers. It said that if you were modest and easily embarrassed you must put those feelings aside or not do it. If you would be uncomfortable being naked and moved into compromising positions, some considered sexual, you might rethink your decision to go through with it. Finally, you might be touched in ways some might feel were “sexual” but it is simply the nature of the beast. You must have showered within the last few hours and voided your bladder just before going on the table.

Everything on the list was things Selena considered and she signed it and waited to be called. Once in the room the tech put on a white coat, rubber gloves and even protective eyewear. She asked Selena to use the bathroom and come out with just her top and a paper, cloth-like wrap around her bottom.

When she came out the tech asked her “hop up onto the table and let me tell you all about this.”

She casually told her everything she was going to do and not to have trepidations or stop the procedure once she started, and was she ready?

Selena just nodded and rolled her eyes back as the tech pulled away the cover and moved Selena’s legs into a frog position and she began dipping paddles into a hot wax solution and applying them to her body and deftly twisting them off in the direction of hair growth, with minimum pain. In about 15 minutes she was hairless from belly button to butt hole and smiling that she was through and didn’t have to shave for a month.

When she got home she came in the backdoor up the stairs instead of the elevator and Joe was just putting the breakfast dishes away. He turned and looked at her for reaction, but she just smiled.

“It wasn’t so bad?” He asked.

“The first application and next few rips were a little jolting, but once your realized what it was going to be, it went smooth, no pun there. The woman who does it is very professional and handles your business like it’s her own. Pulling, twisting, things to get at them. The most embarrassing was when she flipped me on my side and spread my cheeks to get between them. Feeling somebody’s thumb, not mine or yours, next to my hiney hole, holding me open, was the most personal and uncomfortable. But I’ll do it again, for sure.” She said exhaling deeply, happy to unburden her feelings to Joe.

“Wow, it sounds like you made a love connection!” Joe joked.

Selena darted at him laughing, “You fucking pervert, I KNEW you would make a comment like that.” She said as Joe caught her and grabbed her fists so she couldn’t swing them at her as he laughed with her.

It all turned into a hug and kiss, which turned into a deep kiss with Joe finally whispering, “Let’s go in the bedroom and you can show me you little pootie and how cute it is.”

“No, I’m a little tender there, and we’ll save the unveiling for later, besides, you’ve seen me nice and smooth many times. It’s just that this will be velvet smooth for a few weeks. Now let’s get stuff together to get down to Mom and Dad’s. I want to smell that turkey cooking.”

Tuesday morning was a typical return to The City day for Selena and Joe. A 5 a.m. alarm and on the road before 6 and the little blue roadster zooming down the New York State Thruway at 71 miles an hour to make Manhattan before 10. The Holiday week kept the traffic down and by 8:45 it was apparent they would be close to 9:00 or 9:15, as long as Manhattan traffic cooperated. Joe knew enough side streets and access roads to avoid most jams and he dropped Selena off at Wall Street Global at 9:17 leaving her to walk in with Ross Curran, who was running late himself.

Ross waved to Joe and turned to Selena saying, “I expected you around noon today, you’re supposed to be on vacation and just stopping in to get emails tie loose ends.”

“We got a good start and the traffic was light, until we got downtown here, but I have a million things swirling in my mind that I want to take care of before leaving. You know how it is when you get this place, this business, in your blood.” She said as Ross held the door for her.

“I do, just don’t let it eat you up. Charlie and Will learned that too late. When we first got together and set this place up those two almost slept here, teetering on the verge of breakdowns. They both lived long lives, but didn’t learn to take things in stride until later.” Ross warned her, delaying letting her passed so he could finish his point before going in the reception area.

Deneigh sat behind the tall mahogany front and greeted both of them as usual before adding, “And, I want you to meet Berkley Quarters. I’ll be training her to take over for me for a few weeks.”

Ross stepped closer to the high, wide mahogany shelf and saw a petite, pretty brunette with an infectious smile looking back at him. She sat so low neither Ross not Selena had seen her at first glance.

“Welcome, welcome Ms Quarters, and this is Selena Johnson another of the partners.” Ross said as the two women exchanged miles and nods.

“Ms Quarters is on a two week contract through Network HR. I interviewed her on Saturday and she was anxious to get started. I’m hoping to meet with the partners and get her started through the process this afternoon. Ms Johnson, will you be able to fit that into your schedule today?” Deneigh asked.

“Ms Myersen, I’ll be sure to make the time before I leave, if not today, then tomorrow.” Selena said with a smile and a nod.

Ross and Selena excused themselves and went through the big door into the great room to their offices.

“If bright smiles can get you hired, she’s a shoo-in, huh?” Ross said before leaving Selena at her door.

“For sure. I’ll have to get with you this morning to go over the whole hiring process.”

As soon as Selena’s light went on that she was “in” on each partner’s board, her intercom rang and her IM flashed. Slim was the first one through asking “How was your Thanksgiving? Why are you here so early? Can I have a moment with you before you leave tomorrow?”

That call was followed by Deneigh asking the same questions and Selena stopped her.

“Deneigh? Why don’t you call for a quick meeting in the Great Room in 5 minutes? I’ll turn my light off until then.”

She got her system up and running and checked messages and quickly looked in the mirror in her desk drawer before going out to the Great Room. There was chatter around her and everyone trying to get her attention. She smiled and made a wave with her hand and sat beside Ross and dropped the gavel.

“I want to thank everyone for your kind questions and well-wishes. Rather than answer the same questions over and over, I would really like to see you all face to face.

“Our anticipated Thanksgiving was wonderful and as you can all imagine, we have lots to be thankful for. We got back in town early this morning and I really wanted to get here to tie up loose ends. I’m not sure if I’ll stay the whole day, and with the markets you never know. Please don’t anyone tell me that I’m on vacation and shouldn’t be in here, I was gone for 9 years and believe me, the alternatives to being here were poor. I am dedicated to The Wall Street Global Group and intend to finish my commitment and perhaps beyond in some capacity. If I had any doubts about that last week, they have been solved. I have never felt so attached and a part of anything in my life as I do here. I realize I am just getting up to speed, but Joe and I REALLY need to get away alone after the press of the media and life in general, trying to fit in so many missing puzzle pieces. Between today and tomorrow I will make a stop in each of your offices before I leave. I am truly touched and overwhelmed by the support you’ve all given me. If my psyche and self-confidence needed a boost, you’ve certainly given it to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.