Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Jamaica “Jaye” Browne would never have admitted it to anyone, but as she waited for her train to pull up, expecting to see “Bill” holding a seat for her, her panties were wet. She certainly didn’t expect to have a sexual encounter with Bill so soon, but knowing it could happen if they played their feelings right made her feel a certain freedom. She thought, just a few weeks before she was using sex to remain popular among a leeching crowd of hangers on who were bleeding her dry of money and self-respect. Now, there was a man who was pursuing her for a relationship, whom she was pursuing right back. There was a special click between them and while sex was certainly a possibility, it was not driving the pursuit.

The 4 train got into 59th Street station between 4:45 and 4:55 each day with Bill sitting in the 3rd car right across from the door. Obviously the 4 Train originated at the station where Bill picked it up with empty cleaned cars where he could always be in the same seat. This day was no different with one exception; Bill sat with a white box in his lap, about14 inches long and 6 inches wide, an obvious florist’s box. As Jaye got onto the train he pulled his briefcase from the seat and Jaye sat down with no words exchanged between them. He handed her the box, simply saying “for you”.

She smiled widely and her eyes welled a bit and she couldn’t speak from emotion as she looked through the window in the box and saw the half dozen roses ... He looked her in the eye and said, “I thought about your questioning of me and how I was insulted a bit, but I really examined the situation, I was glad that you cared enough about me to really want to know the things it sometimes takes weeks or months to find about someone. I also knew there was nothing in my past to make you NOT want to at least go to dinner with me. We have a 7:30 reservation at Frankie and Johnnies not far from the station where you get off. I’ll be incredibly embarrassed if you turn me down.”

She smiled widely and, still unable to speak, she shook her head to indicate she wouldn’t turn him down. She hugged the flower box to herself and swallowed the knot in her throat to speak.

“Today was a big step for me where I work as far as acceptance goes, this could be my life’s career, and suddenly things are going my way. Now someone I really want to like, and like me back, has made my day as well. From where my life was just a few days ago to now has been a wonderful awakening.” She said as she reached for his hand.

He pulled his hand back and said, “No, no! No until you tell me your name and where you live. I don’t want to go door to door from your stop until I find you.” He said laughing.

She reached into her purse and took out a Wall Street Global Group business card and with a pen she crossed out Jamaica and wrote Jaye, and then filled in her home address to hand to him.

“I’ll call for you right around 7, OK? Dress nicely, this is a real fine place.” He told her before they continued their trip, changing trains at Grand Central for the Metro North train.

The talk was small as suddenly each of them became nervous over the date, knowing it could be the start of something wonderful if the karma continued so positively. They found themselves not talking at all, but staring off into nowhere until their eyes happened to meet. Bill smiled at her and took her hand and she covered his again with her other.

“Don’t worry. This will be fine. First dates are awkward, but we both want this.” Bill said to her in a quiet, comforting voice.

“I know we do, but there is so much I wish I could tell you about the last few weeks of my life so you could understand why I’m so ... so, something. I can’t say nervous, because I’m anything but that with you, or the thought of being alone with you. I just can’t believe all of this that has happened to me.” She said, knowing she was holding back too much.

He looked at her curiously wondering if there were things he should know before they progressed any further.

“Oh God Bill, I’m not a criminal or anything. I just made some bad decisions with my life and I’ve been given the opportunity for a couple do-overs that people don’t normally get. I’ll fully explain over dinner. There’s nothing to make you regret meeting me, OK?” Jaye promised.

“I’m sure. You better gather your things your stop is coming up.” He said with a smile as he helped her.

As the train slowed she stood and fastened her coat and took her briefcase and the box of flowers from him. He stood and kissed her cheek, whispering, “I’ll see you soon and I can’t wait to be with you. It’ll be fun, I promise.”

Jaye floated home on her walk from the station to her apartment, planning on what to wear and whether to invite him in before or after their date. Then all of a sudden she realized something, she really trusted him to be a gentleman no matter what the situation. He obviously respected her and cared for her, the flowers in her arms as proof. It would be a fun night.

As 7 o’clock approached Jaye began to relax after being in a nervous hurry as she picked out underwear, fragrance, and ways to wear her hair. She wanted to be perfect for her date and suddenly she surprised herself with a wave of confidence. Her second choice for a dress made her happy as it showed off her figure well, but didn’t make her look cheap or easy. She knew her bust line and bottom were attractive features and while wanting to accent them, she didn’t want to draw the attention of every man she passed. She wanted to look good for Bill.

The mantel clock in her living room was just chiming 7 bells when her intercom buzzed.

She ran to the screen and saw Bill on the camera and she giggled to herself before pushing the admitting switch.

“Come up Bill, the door on the right at the first landing.” She said to him.

She heard him come up the stairs and opened the door as he was about to knock.

“Please come in, don’t you look nice, out of your “train” clothes.” She said with a laugh.

“Ah, yes. My trusty trench coat. I wear that to keep the train smells and whatever I may end up sitting in from ruining my day. Might I say while you always look nice, dressed for work, you look especially nice tonight.” Bill said politely.

“Thank you! Please have a seat and I’ll be ready in just a minute.” She told him as she pointed to her easy chair and sofa.

She went back to check her mirror and decided to gloss her lips before getting a coat from her closet and draping it over her arm as she came out to meet him.

Bill stood and took her coat, holding it for her to slip her arms into. As he helped lift it over her shoulders he put a hand on each shoulder and drew his face to hers and kissed her cheek saying “You look wonderful and thank you for agreeing to go out on short notice. I’ve really looked forward to seeing you.”

She turned and smiled and hugged him with an air kiss. “I’ll admit I was nervous the whole day that you WOULDN’T ask me out tonight.”

“Two nervous teenagers on a first date?” He asked.

“For sure.” She giggled as she reached for the door.

They went down the stairs hand in hand and he walked her to the car, opening her door for her. It was the beginning of a great evening full of anticipation.

At dinner Jaye was put at ease that the entire staff at the restaurant seemed to know Bill and treated him special. When she asked him if he often brought dates there he simply answered, “Never a first date, usually old friends; that made her feel special.

Their talk throughout dinner was non-stop each seeming to be more interested in the others thoughts, interests, hobbies, and careers. The fact Bill had served in The Gulf War and was a bit older intrigued her. He was 10 years older, but seemed to think younger, even noticing the music he listened to in his car. He was in great physical shape and apparently took care of himself. He didn’t seem to be the hound type and seemed respectful to everyone he came into contact with, from the parking lot attendant right up to the manger of the restaurant who came over to say hello.

The date was so interesting to her that when she looked at her watch and saw it was almost 9:30 she could barely believe they had been there 2 hours. As he was paying the bill she wondered what he had in store for the rest of the night, or if he expected to go back to her place. She worried that he might make assumptions, because even though she was ready to dive into this relationship, she promised herself to go slow.

“If you think your coat is warm enough, it’s a nice clear night, would you like to walk the boardwalk at Port Chester Harbor. It’s well lit and we can get a good look at the stars. It’s close by. This is the last weekend for the amusement park; they open most of the park Fridays and Saturdays through November as long as the weather holds, so there should be lots of people around. I don’t want you to think I’m trying to get you somewhere isolated.” Bill said wanting to make sure she knew she was in trusted hands.

“Bill, don’t be paranoid about my questions yesterday. If I didn’t trust you, I wouldn’t be with you right now. My screening of you had as much to do with my job as it did my own safety.” She told him hoping he might understand.

He opened her door once again for her, making her smile, he being so polite and thoughtful. Her younger suitors were never so gentlemanly.

True to his word, it was a short trip to the harbor and there were quite a few people in the area. That side on Long Island often kept winters door closed late in the year, many times till Thanksgiving. Although most of the boardwalk vendors were closed or closing at that hour, a walk out on the pier was still well lit.

Jaye felt a chill and grabbed Bills arm to hug up to as they walked.

“I’ve thought of walking like this with you since the first time we talked and I had hoped to date you. Silly huh?” Bill said, embarrassed.

“No, not silly Bill. I’ve been mixed in a much faster crowd, in college and all, and I find you quite refreshing. I like being treated special, and I do find you quite special.” She said as they stopped near the end of the pier.

They both looked out to the stars in the evening sky, now more visible away from the park lights. She hugged his arm even tighter and looked into his eyes as he scanned the sky.

“Bill? I would like this to be the place where we had our first kiss.” She said as he looked down to her.

Nervously he pressed his lips to hers and they shared a deep kiss.

“That was nice, I’ll remember that first one.” She said with a giggle.

“I guess that means there will be a second one, too?” Bill said as he pressed his lips to hers again, this one lasting longer.

“You’re sweet.” She said as she pulled at him to turn and go back, the evening chill getting to her.

They walked arm and arm slowly back into the well lit boardwalk area and to the car.

He opened her door once again and she got in, not losing eye contact with him. When he got into the car, she had scooted a little closer than before and when he went to reach to put the key into the ignition, she took his hand.

“I’m not trying to go too fast here Bill, but I do find you special.” She said as she sought out his lips again.

This kiss lasted longer than the last and their tongues met just before she broke it and sat back and smiled. “That was nice.”

“It sure was Jaye, and you know I find you special as well. But, we should head back. Unfortunately I have to work in the morning.” He said as he started the car and they drove from the park lot and back into Rye.

When they got to her apartment building Bill got right out and got her door, offering his arm to walk her to the door. She smiled at his chivalry and when they got to the outside door she turned to him.

“Would you like to come in for a minute? A private kiss would be so nice.” She said as she looked to the downstairs apartment window, where someone could easily look out at them.

“Sure, I’ll come up.” He said, only too anxious to be alone with her.

They went up the stairs together and she opened her door and went inside.

She turned to him and they stepped into each other’s arms, kissing hard and passionately. Their tongues played together as the embrace became more intense.

They broke the kiss to look into each other’s eyes.

“That was a lot nicer than having anyone peek at you, huh?” She asked.

He smiled and kissed her once again, before asking, “Can I see you again?”

“That would make me very happy Bill, tomorrow?” She asked.

“Sure, I work and won’t get home until 6, though.” He answered.

“That’s OK. I’ve got to write a feature for our Sunday Newsletter, so I’ll be tied up most of the day anyway. How does this sound, tell me the stop where you get off the train and I’ll go there and you can pick me up and bring me to your house? I’d love to see where you live and then maybe we can get a bite or see a movie.” She suggested.

“I could just come and get you.”

“Don’t be silly, you’ll have worked all day. Let me come to you and then you can bring me home later. I’ll call you when I leave the apartment and you can meet me at your stop. OK?”

Bill agreed and kissed her once more before turning to leave.

He opened the door and her hand covered his on the knob as he drew it away.

“I had a wonderful night Bill, even more so than I had hoped.” She said as she sought his lips once again.

They kissed and he was on his way.

She closed the door and fell back against the door and swooned while clutching herself.

She thought, “THAT was the kind of date I always dreamed of.” Chuckling to herself so that she felt like Marlo Thomas from the old That Girl reruns she used to watch in high school.

It was barely 11 o’clock but she couldn’t wait to get to bed and dream about Bill. She only hoped he was as excited as she was about their getting together. She was no more in bed when her hands found her moistening sex between her legs. Yes, she would dream about Bill, but first she would fantasize about him. He seemed he would be a perfect man to re-start her life and career with. She hoped she could hold out a few weeks before giving into sex, even though it was what she wanted right now. But in her mind it was different than other partners, especially those most recently. She wanted him, but not because she was horny and had needs to soothe. She wanted him to show him how much she cared for him and how she wanted to please him. This was a new tact for sex with Jamaica, and it brought her a whole new perspective on love and relationships.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.