Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The Regency Shuttle pulled into the Four Season Promenade almost exactly at 8 pm. Room service was just leaving the room as Selena and Lucy arrived. Lucy jumped into Joe’s arms and they both had their emotional reunion before Selena whined that the food was there and she was hungry.

They engaged in small talk and then talk of Lucy’s career over dinner and wine. To each of them if felt like old times, another one of those moments where the 9 year lapse seemed a lost second in a random minute. Each of them sat back feeling stuffed as Joe reached back and turned on the coffee maker.

“Wow, I’ll have to visit the necessary room before I eat or drink another drop. I’ve been putting it off since we sat to eat, but it all looked so good.” Lucy said as she pushed away the stool she occupied at the kitchen nook.

When Joe heard the heavy bathroom door click shut, he looked to Selena and said, “I don’t know the whole story, but you’ll have to fill me in. Jeromy called while you were over there and said there was a long sordid tale you had to tell me, but I wasn’t to say a word about him calling. He just wanted me to know that everything was fine with him and he thought all would be fine with the two of them, but it was a long, complicated, and embarrassing tale and that tomorrow he hoped everything would be back to normal and not to ask about it ever again. I can’t begin to tell you how confused I am. One more thing, who slapped Lucy? When she stepped under the light here I saw a handprint she tried to cover.”

“I did, and you’ll find out why soon enough. So Jeromy is going to be with her tonight?” She asked.

“Yes, he said he would knock on her door as soon as she got back from here. Get this, he was at Fox FNN studio the other night and saw you do the report. He was doing an ad contract and saw you on the monitor in the office. OK, mums the word, ... I just heard her flush.” Joe said quieting his voice as he anticipated the bathroom door opening.

“Not that this evening hasn’t been a pleasure, seeing you both,” Lucy said as she came into the room, “But I’m going to call a cab and get back. I was up this morning at 5 to catch the flight here and I’m about ready to drop.”

Joe sprung up and told her to put her phone away and he would take care of it as Lucy sat down with Selena and held hands with her.

“So what are your plans for the next few days?” She asked Selena.

“I can barely keep track of the days right now. Tomorrow I have to begin to tie up things because we leave for vacation next Thursday right after Thanksgiving dinner with Joseph and Shanna. I know that sounds a week away, and it is, but Saturday we move to our condo here in the city, Sunday we drive back upstate and pack for vacation. Monday we do our Thanksgiving with my parents and getting things square for us to leave. Tuesday morning I’m back at Wall Street for two days to map out some direction for a few things. Oh God, I haven’t even told you all that’s going on there, but let’s just say I’m up to my ass. Call me tomorrow.” Selena said trying to keep everything in short version format so Lucy would leave and get her surprise visit from Jeromy.

A knock came to the door and when Joe opened it there was a bellman.

“Good evening Mr. Johnson, you have a guest who needs transport to the Regency?”

“Yes, she’s right here.”

“Any bags to transfer?”

“No, it will just be Ms. Bonacre.” Joe said.

“Joe, although we aren’t together right now, I still use Fillion. We’re still married.” Lucy said after hugging Selena and kissing Joe goodnight.

The door clicked shut and Selena faced Joe. “Does Jeromy think he’s going to walk in and rule the roost over her? If so, she has a few things to lay on him. He thinks he’s punished her, but he’s also given her lots of time to think.”

“You’re going to have to fill me in on this whole thing, because I am so confused over what they split over and why he’s coming back after so long.” Joe said shrugging his shoulders.

Although tired herself, Selena proceeded to tell Joe the whole story as she knew it after asking Joe not to question her until she was through. She was hoping to answer the morality questions in bed, where she wanted to be more than anything.

After hearing what she knew Joe kept up his end of the agreement and went through the apartment straightening, cleaning, and putting away, as they did every night before they went down. She finished her night time ministrations first and he joined her in bed not knowing what to ask her first.

“What do you think of her reasoning as to WHY she did it?” Joe asked cautiously, knowing he had his idea already.

“THAT’S where she got the slap across the face! For being a whore who need only ask my parents for the money to get themselves right.” Selena said ready to defend herself.

“That she so easily sold herself for money, and a good sum of money, bothers me too. Surely she knew that if we were available we would have helped her, but if the fact your parents never crossed her mind, she wasn’t thinking straight.” Joe said in agreement.

“Think of the fact that after she got the first 20K they threatened to kill her if she skipped out. How did she know they wouldn’t kill her anyway? I mean she had plenty of time to tell someone about it all, but she played with fire.” Selena said sitting right up in bed to turn to Joe to make her point. “Obviously these people are mob connected!”

“How does she feel about it besides shame?”

“Well, this is where her thought process bothers me, and it may bother Jeromy if she tells him. After their bills were paid up and she DID get a job with The Toy Co while out there, Jeromy found work and she said the next three years were the happiest years they had as a couple. She figures if he never saw the video and figured out what happened they would be no worse for the wear. She was able to totally put the whole thing out of her mind as something she had to do to make things right for them. The guilt he made her feel after finding out is the only guilt she feels. Plus, I can tell you that if he comes back with an attitude of her being a whore and a cheater, she won’t have him until he respects her. She didn’t say that in as many words, but I know her well enough to read the writing on the wall in her tone.” Selena said bringing her knees up to lean on and speak to Joe.

“She feels like she carried the heavy load to get them out of debt, no matter what it took?” Joe surmised.

“For sure.”

“So how’s the toy job working for her now?”

“Wait until you hear this. She’s the National Merchandise Manager for them and has a team of buyers working for her, like she never thought she was capable of. She makes around 300K plus another 150K in incentives. They retailed about 750 Million last year with a final profit goal of 3.5 percent and her strategies netted them a full 6 percent. They love her and she gets offers all the time.”

“I’m impressed. All of that, plus she’s still a very attractive woman, who I am sure gets hit on all of the time. I mean, I more than noticed that the years had been very kind to her.” Joe said, knowing it might get a reaction from Selena.

“She would probably hurt you, old man. Why do you think I take it so easy on you?” She said steeling her face to hide the smile she wanted to show.

Joe saw the grin hiding but played along saying, “And I thank you for that so I have more strength for my concubines I have during the day.”

“If I thought there was a whisper of a chance of that, your balls would be the knocker on the door.” She smiled.

“Don’t think I don’t know that.” Joe said firmly, knowingly.

“I love you, AND, I see my gyno tomorrow at lunch time. There’s a pharmacy right in his building. You’ll be able to splash my ovaries by the time we get to Jamaica on Thursday.” She said before she leaned to him and kissed him on the forehead, the top of her pajama shirt opening enough for one breast to fall halfway out.

Joe caught the nipple in his mouth before she could back away, and she groaned.

“Ooooo, you know what I like!” She squealed as she opened one more button and leaned back to offer him more.

“Fuck Joey, you’re making my pussy run like crazy.”

“You can feed that to me too!” He said as he switched nipples and chewed the other bud.

Selena shuddered and pulled back from Joe throwing down her covers and sliding her bottoms off before bouncing up and straddling Joe’s face. His tongue wiped her lips clean of any fresh dew as she reached down and stroked his temples while cooing loudly.

“GOOD GOLLY, you suck my clittie so well! Eat it baby, eat it!” She demanded as Joe went to town licking her, satisfying her.

His tongue was up her quim as far as he could force it when she began to bear down on him and start an orgasm that piqued quickly causing her to want to retreat but Joe’s hands came up and gripped the firm halves of her butt and kept her at his mercy for another 10 or 15 seconds before he could hold her no more.

“AHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!” She hollered uncharacteristically loudly, usually trying to keep the noise down at night as she rolled almost over straight back.

Joe licked his lips and chuckled at the ruckus she had caused, always surprised at the intensity of her orgasms.

“Are you OK, my pet?” He said in a craggy old man voice, “I tried to take it easy on you, being the OLD MAN that I am.” Getting back at her jibe from just before.

“Holy sweet shit! I thought I was going to have the big one there!” She said giggling and still at a loss of breath.

“Bring that delicious penis to me down here, I can’t move.” She whispered.

Joe was already up and kneeling beside her. “I’m right here Essy, is this what you want?” He said holding his half staff manhood in his hand.

She smiled her sexiest smile and made a kissing motion with her lips.

Joe moved and straddled a leg over her, his knees almost in her arm pits, leaving the tip of his cock just inches from her lips.

“Feed me, then fuck my mouth; let me feel you run over my tongue.”

Joe’s cock jumped at her words as he leaned up and put the tip in her reach. She clasped her lips over it and teased it around and around as he rose to full staff ... When he could take no more teasing tongue lolling he fell forward a bit and let his dick slide half way into her mouth. She closed her eyes and hummed a loud approval as her mouth hollowed and sucked him. Her hands grasped his butt halves and pulled him toward her mouth, deeper inside. Joe knew what she wanted as he began to gently move in and out of her mouth, while she sucked and busily moved and worked her tongue and cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.