Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The refreshing waters from the shower washed over Selena as she stood in the roomy stall and thanked God that the day was over. Her afternoon in Jamaica Browne’s office had tried and tested her resolve to complete her commitment to Wall Street Global Group and to be sure that when she left she would be of clear conscience that she did her best to make sure it was a better place for her being there.

“Damn her, damn her!!” She thought as she wondered what would have happened if she hadn’t challenged her as she did this day. What made her day was the fact that she thought she may have ignited Jamaica’s fire again. Throughout the afternoon Ms. Browne broke down and cried 3 times confessing her personal sins of indulgence where she put her personal life ahead of and at the expense of her job. When confronted with her tardiness she admitted to being hung-over, or waking up in a strange bed and having to go to her own place to change.

Life in the big city suited her appetite for the fast life as it had consumed many young girls. She knew it was putting her on a path of a careening runaway wagon down Nob Hill and she didn’t know how to stop.

Selena comforted her and told her how hard it was to live in Manhattan and maintain a laid back lifestyle. She needed to get out of the city at the end of each day. She was 2 months into a new lease that she herself had to pay and was short already, now that her stipend had expired. A pulled string had gotten her the apartment through WSGG and a pulled string would get her out of the lease that she was sure had a waiting list, being Manhattan.

She hadn’t enjoyed being such a hard-ass, so when she was able to comfort her she felt better. Then, she made a call to Joe to see if he could find her something where she could train or subway in from the suburbs. He may have been 9 years removed, but he still had connections. By the end of the afternoon he had her in a quiet newly furnished little place on Purchase Street in Rye, NY. It would be an hour or less train to the office, giving her time to look at the Wall Street Journal or newspaper. She need only visit it to finalize her deal. Selena explained about “structure” in her life, if she was going to make it in the world of investing and leading investors.

Where at first she seemed ready to fight with Selena about her work ethic and position, she left a determined young woman yearning to get her life on track. It was easy for an impressionable, naïve, good-looking, young lady to be taken in by the seemed glamour of easy gratification from money, booze, sex, and recreational drugs. The verbal slap in the face from Selena was just what she needed. She only hoped the “sting” would last long enough to let her see where the changes would make her a better person.

Joe had been napping in front of the TV when she got back to their Four Seasons suite and rather than disturb him, she snuck off to the shower. Now, in only a silk robe and a towel wrapped around her hair, she went to the leather recliner and squat down to kiss him of the cheek.

Joe startled and took a moment to get his bearings as to where he was, but then looked up for the fresh soapy smell he had inhaled.

“Oh, you’re back! God, I must have been out like a rock not to have heard you. I’m glad we set up the car for you.” He mumbled as he stretched and got to his feet.

Selena went into his arms and held him tightly, nuzzling his neck before arching her head back to face him eye to eye.

“They’ve got me. I have to finish up there. I’m sorry if that disappoints you, but we have too much investment there to not be involved first hand. Had I not stepped in today they were willing to let her flail until the January partners vote and then dismiss her, eating what would amount to 600K and an empty partners chair. John Branniff and Trace both want to cut their days down and if they can’t, they may retire completely. As it is, “The Six” may end up me, Slim, Ross, Deneigh, Jamaica, and an amalgam of John and Trace. Deneigh’s ass is the next I’m going to kick. I think she has to be given an ultimatum of being ready to step into a partners chair or leave. Her “mother hen” tendencies won’t allow her let go of the power she can wield from her desk where she has developed the procedures and systems that run everything.” Selena babbled on as if to defend her snap decision to go back and stay.

She paused for his reaction to her words, but before she reacted she remembered another point she had to ask him about.

“And HOW did you find her an apartment so fast? That was perfect and you called back in 10 minutes!”

“When you called I was on the phone with Tucker Mullan, the realtor who bought out Gordon Phelan’s accounts and properties at the time and he was just listing it for the owner. It’s a 4 unit house and the landlord lives next door. He prefers city commuters with no kids. He has a hard time interviewing tenants because he sort of discriminates like that. That said, our apartment building went condo and they’re all sold, except two. As you know, Fox has studios across the street and they keep these two available for talent that comes to town. We talked with the production manager, Alexis Konstantakis, who knows you, and she will sublet to us for a year and see how it works out. She also says that you should come over and audition again when you’re ready. They currently are trying a bunch of people to do the Business Wrap on a regular basis. Without fanfare, you could be a big draw for them.”

“Alexis and I were lunch buddies, but I only did the 5 minute show once or twice for her. Is that the only way we get the condo?” Selena wondered.

“No, no. We had the deal struck before we even discussed you. She really liked you, also mentioning the “lunch buddies” thing. You don’t have to audition for us to get the place. Now, turn off the work talk and let’s discuss how good you feel in my arms. Mmmmm, the fresh smell and the way you feel in this silk robe, I’ve got a few mergers in my mind to talk about.” Joe said as he let his hands slip down her back to hold the two balls of her ass in his hands.’

Suddenly her demeanor changed and business talk stopped. She nuzzled her head into Joe’s chest and hummed a loud approval to her bottom being fondled.

“You were so confident I would stay at Wall Street Global you went ahead and looked for a place to live?” She asked as she pressed her middle to his.

“Selena Hanson Johnson, you seem to forget that I know every little thing about you from the specks of gray hair you dye, right down to the wrinkles in your cute little butthole, and you were easy to read on this one.” Joe said laughing as he pulled her tight to him.

Her knee went up gently against his balls as she talked from the side of her mouth.

“Mention the gray hair again and I’ll be fondling the family jewels with my kneecaps.” She said playfully.

“I can respect that.” Joe said with a giggle as they both tightened their hug.

“Umm, you still smell fresh, when did you get out of the shower?” She whispered as she inhaled into his chest hairs.

“I worked out downstairs from 3 to 4 and showered after. I must have fallen asleep right after that until you came home.”

She ran her hands down his back and over the light cotton sweat shorts he had on and then propped her chin up to his face.

“Joseph! You aren’t even wearing underwear! You didn’t have naughty thoughts about this afternoon did you?”

He didn’t answer but ran his hands over the silk robe and again held the balls of her ass tightly, pulling her to him.

“Mmmm, I love the way you fondle my hiney.” She purred.

“I love everything about your hiney.” He whispered as she felt his cock rise between them.

“Just think, if you take me to Jamaica you can fuck me there, make love to me there, all you want.” She said in a whispered growl.

“Were you afraid I forgot about that, because I took care of that too. Earliest we can leave is next Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, out of Kennedy. Your parents will be signing for our passports tomorrow, the flights are booked, and they have our cottage at Chiascuro Resort, the same one we had our first time there. The cottages are all newly refurbished and refurnished as well. I got a call from the State Department this morning saying Senator Jackson had arranged everything; they even got passport pictures from our press conference.”

“Hmmm, my parents and Thanksgiving. Leaving will not go over well.” Selena said with a worry in her voice.

“Took care of that too! We’ll have Thanksgiving at your Moms on Monday and then have another early Thanksgiving dinner with Joe and Shanna before we go to the airport on Thursday. I should have been a travel agent, huh? Do you think you can drag yourself away from work for that?” He asked.

Her answer was to step back and reach into his little shorts and wrap her hand around his cock. She gave it a few squeezes and pushed his shorts down turning around and bending over. She reached back and pulled his stiff cock down and let it pop up between the cheeks of her ass, through the silk robe. She pumped her hips a few times to let it slide between the groove before it popped out, being so stiff. She turned back to him with a sexy grin.

“Hmmm, I guess that means I win over work, huh?” He asked cutely.

“You’re so perceptive, even with all of your blood out of your brain and gone someplace else.” Selena mused as she knelt down and pulled his cock to her lips to kiss lightly before putting her mouth over the head to soothe the hurting want it displayed.

She ministered to him for just a few moments pulling her mouth off, causing him to react to the sudden wet coolness as she asked, “Where do you want to make love to me, my pussy is dripping. I need you right now.” She said as she stood.

Joe stood and pointed to the wing chair he had sat and fallen asleep in and she quickly knelt in it, thrusting her ass out. Joe slid up the silk robe over her bottom, swooning at the sight of its loveliness.

The pink and coral of her womanhood glistened as she waited for him to sheath her, holding her breath, preparing for the intrusion.

“Ooooooof! I swear you’re bigger when we do less foreplay, you fill me so” She exclaimed hunching up and pressing her head into the seat of the chair. “Not that I’m complaining.” She added, panting.

Joe felt the extra tightness as well and he began to thrust into her holding her hips tightly while looking down at the spread between her ass globes, her pinkness swallowing his cock while her hiney hole opened and shut with each push and pull.

Selena began to shudder and quake quickly. The position and the chair created an angle new to their lovemaking, if it was possible. She wanted to cheer Joe on but her words came out as squeaks and squeals as her breath shortened and a violent orgasm ripped through her. Her silk robe slid from where Joe had pulled it up over her bottom and down over her head as he saw her knuckles turn white in her grip of the side of the chair.

Suddenly she bellowed a guttural sound as she drew a hard breath to refill her lungs and then press her ass tighter to Joe’s thrusts. She was enjoying the pounding Joe was giving her and when Joe saw her fingers slither from their grip on the chair to go under her he knew she was squeezing her tits and nipples as she rode the pleasure/pain edge. The loud hoot from her throat and the rush of fluid he felt wash over his dick told him she had a second huge orgasm. She raised her head and let the slippery robe slide back off her head as she pulled and twisted away from Joe, rolling into a sitting position in the chair facing the hard shaft Joe had poked her to pleasure with. Her mouth fell over him as she repositioned her butt in the chair and used both hands on his ass to pull him closer.

She took him deep and then pulled off letting her hand stroke him as she spoke.

“I wanted you longer but we have to be safe. Let me taste your juice.” She said popping the head into her mouth and stroking the shaft but only a few times before Joe’s knees nearly buckled and without a sound he shot his cum into her sucking mouth. It came up so fast it surprised her as her eyes widened and looked up to him in a panic because she couldn’t swallow that fast. She squeezed the shaft hard and pulled her mouth away for a split second to swallow before resuming her suction not wanting to lose a drop. She continued stroking him until she was sure he was through cumming and he became over sensitive. He twisted and spiraled to the floor resting his back between her legs as she sat on the edge of the chair. She fell forward and hugged her head to the side of his.

“We still got it!” was all she said as her hands rubbed up and down him until they both started giggling like little kids joyous over some feat. From the last time they made love in this room over 9 years before until this moment had been compressed into what seemed a single beat of life, their bodies seeming almost the better for the wear and toll they actually paid. At that moment they both realized the “coming back from the dead” aspect of their whole ordeal. He gripped her stroking arms tightly and hugged his face to hers all the harder. Life was back.

The persistent ring of the phone broke their reverie and sexual spell and Joe jumped to his feet to get it. He knew it was Joseph.

“Hey! You two get decent and we’ll be up in a few. Our dinner is in a cab from Peter Lugers.” Joseph said as he announced he and Shanna were in the house.

“Fantastic! We’ll be ready!” Was Joes only response.

“Holy crap, Essy. We zoned too long. Get dressed, they’ll be up here in a sec.” Joe said as he rushed to find clothes to wear getting up from the floor.

“Wait a minute, wait a minute!” Selena called to him as she stood and went to him as he turned to see what the matter was.

She took his face between her hands and put her lips to his and kissed him.

“I love you SO much! Holding you the last few minutes, smelling your scent, hearing you breathe, feeling your warmth, while your taste was still in my mouth was one of the sweetest moments we’ve had since we found each other again. It’s like it’s a part of the last night we were here, newly married and excited.” She said sincerely.

“Like a second later, I felt it too.” Joe said kissing her back and squeezing the bottom he found so precious.

“I’ll throw on slacks and a Polo. You fix your hair and get decent. They’ll be here in a minute.”

Joe busied himself finding his clothes from earlier in the day when he was out as he heard Selena gargle and then turn on the hair dryer. He rushed out to straighten up making sure there were no tell-tale signs of the pleasures they just shared. He picked his newspapers that were spread on the dining table and gave it a quick spray down. He stood and surveyed the suite a last time almost anticipating the chime at the door as he heard a bustle outside.

He waited for a moment and then opened the door expecting to see his guests but there was only a cart with two aluminum warmer cages with “Peter Lugers” spray painted on the outside. Bellmen had delivered the food via the express elevator and Joe and Shanna would soon follow. As he closed the door to wait for them he heard the hair dryers drone stop and he looked to the bedroom to see Selena drop her silk robe off her shoulders to the floor. Her nakedness was so tempting he was ready to go in and ravish her again. She quickly picked a dress off the bed to shimmy over her head. She smoothed it over her body, turning to check herself in the mirror. Knowing she was naked under the dress would be a tease for him all evening.

The door chime rang and Selena ran to meet Joe by the door, shoes in hand. She dropped the shoes, slipped into them and took Joe’s hand, pulling him towards the door to open it. The door opened and there stood Joseph and Shanna, both with tears running down their faces as Shanna jumped into Joe’s arms and hugged him tightly without saying a word. Joseph was much more composed as he hugged Selena and tried to shake Joe’s hand for a second time that day. Shanna was crying so hard as she hugged him and blubbered something almost unintelligible about a miracle.

As Joseph hugged Selena he kissed her cheek and pulled away to see his wife still hanging onto Joe as if she couldn’t believe he were there.

“Shanna is very emotional and she had such a tough time when the whole thing happened. We won’t ask you a lot of questions; we taped and watched your press conference again before we came over to keep the questions down.” Joseph said as Shanna gave up her hold on Joe to have her husband comfort her.

“Are they checking hospitals and clinics for others who possibly fell through the cracks?” Shanna asked through the emotion she just seemed to harness.

“I just said we wouldn’t ask questions and...” Joseph started to say before Joe waved him off.

“That’s OK and a fair question. Yes, they are looking into anyone admitted, especially as a John or Jane Doe after 9/11. No one else has turned up.” Joe answered.

“Let’s wheel in the dinner, there is a ton of food. When they knew it was for you they did the whole thing gratis. The whole place knew you and your Dad. Victor said to say hello and to please come by while you’re here in New York. He sent over 4 Big Joe Johnson specials, saying we couldn’t go wrong.” Joseph said as they wheeled the carts in.

“My Dad did some things for him and he took my Dad fishing a lot. They were buddies and when I took Selena there he recognized me from when I was a kid. He’s a very cool guy.” Joe said wiping a sentimental tear while trying to keep his lip from quivering.

The conversation over dinner dealt with mostly catching up with Joseph and Shanna’s family, their kids and the upstate cottage they bought for getting away. Joseph had become quite elite in his job with connections around the city, able to satisfy the Four Season guests with most everything they wanted to see and do. He had received diplomatic awards from The City and numerous plaques and awards from the corporation that managed the Manhattan location. Simply, he was “connected” and used his connections as a conduit to their guest’s desires.

The evening ended like old times with both couples mellowed by the wine and food, both stretched out on a sofa or love seat cuddling with their spouses. As Shanna began to doze off Joseph pulled out his phone and dialed the bell station and asked them to have a courtesy van ready to bring them home, a short walk of just a few blocks, but possibly dangerous at midnight. Both couples seemed mellowed and “sexy” by an evening where love was so prevalent. It seemed inevitable that they each would seek intimacy with their partners when they got to be alone later. The evening was an appreciation of love between friends and lovers and how they connected and intertwined.

Just as soon as their guests left Joe and Selena sought each other for a hug and walked arm in arm through the suite turning off lights and putting things away that need attention. Without words they strolled into the bedroom and stripped and slid under the sheets. He sought her out moving on top of her and made slow passionate love with mouths and bodies glued to each other. They both knew a problem would arise as Joe neared climax, she still hadn’t seen a Gynecologist to get a birth control patch.

“I’ll finish on your belly, and then get a towel for you.” Joe said as his breathing began to build and he got up on his hands.

“No! Let me slide down and get it. I love tasting you and this will be sweet cream we made with sexy love making.” Selena whispered sexily as she began to slither under him as he pushed himself up and slipped from her love pocket.

She took his cock in her hand and stroked it twice as she put her mouth over the head and Joe groaned loudly as he gave her the warm cream she wanted as her mouth drove him over the edge. When he was done he fell back and sprawled, exhaling deeply while she crawled up to lay across his chest.

“I love you, and I love our love. I can’t get enough of every feeling, smell, and taste of you.” She said as she kissed his chest and slipped off the bed to go and rinse her mouth.

She set the alarm as the clock in the parlor struck 12 and they were asleep in moments. Monday had been a day once dreaded, but now celebrated in their dreams. Things were returning to normal.

Voices in the room woke Selena and after pushing the puzzle pieces in her mind she realized where she was and that the morning news was playing as her wake-up. She slipped off the satin sheets and turned the alarm off looking back to see if Joe had been disturbed. The light buzz of his deep sleep told her she had not disturbed him. She slipped into the shower to begin getting ready for her day. It would be 25 minutes before she emerged in her underwear from the shower, her hair dried and fixed, as she looked for an outfit for the day. As she looked over the armoire she had filled with outfits she became aware someone was watching. She turned to see a Cheshire cat smile on Joe’s face as he watched her move about in her bra and panties.

“Don’t even think about starting anything you naughty boy.” She said with a wicked smile.

“What the mind is thinking and what the body is willing are two different things. I hope to sleep to noon. After the drive, the day on the phone, the big meal, and making love a couple times, I’m just beginning to recharge, but I need more sleep. If I didn’t have to pee you could have marched a band through here and I wouldn’t have moved.” Joe said as he slid from the bed and went in the bath to relieve himself.

When he returned Selena was just adjusting a half-slip and readying to step into a bright fall colored outfit to compliment her pale yellow undies.

“Want some help with that?” He joked.

“You stay away Mister!” She said shaking a finger at him, even though he had headed straight back to bed.

“So give me an idea for a schedule until we leave for Jamaica, Mon.” He said in his best Caribbean dialect.

As she looked into the mirror on the back of the armoire door to make adjustments to her collars and necklace she recited what surely she had been plotting all morning.

“I’m going to spend the next three days totally with the other Jamaica, Jamaica Browne, and use that time to get back into the market and get her mind jump started. She needs to get her mind on commodities and futures instead of pot, cocaine, fast friends, penis, alcohol, and good times.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.