Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Philly Flowers gently stroked Selena’s cheek just after 3:30 to see if there were response yet and though she stirred a bit she didn’t appear ready to wake up. She had heard Joe come back in the house, but let him wait until she called him. She wanted Selena to wake as naturally as possible. At 4 o’clock she tried once again to stroke her cheek and she stirred, turning her face away from the stroking and shifting her feet. She stroked the other cheek and the inside of her arm above the elbow.

“Selena, Selena? Are we waking up?” Philly asked.

She made a violent move to push away the hand stroking her arm and then startled awake.

“Ohh, it’s you! I’m sorry I fell asleep. We were talking and I dozed off before you got going.” She said as she stretched her arms and legs and began to sit up.

“No, stay down for a minute; let the blood circulate before you sit up too soon.” Philly told her while grasping her upper arm and thwarting her. Selena looked up at her and stretched again and then looked off into the space behind Philly.

“Oh, Ohhhhhh. Uh-oh, I found more secrets. What’s Joe going to say? I wasn’t hiding them ... really!” She started to say as she began to cry.

“Selena, Selena, calm down! You didn’t say anything that we, Joe nor I, didn’t know. It was you who had to remember it.” She told her.

“He raped me! Joe knows it was rape, right?”

“Of course. You fought so hard that you swallowed your tongue, and probably came close to dying. Your passing out from lack of oxygen probably saved you. If you fought any harder you may have asphyxiated yourself. When he couldn’t dislodge your tongue he was pushing on your chest and that probably got your heart going again, but caused you to struggle against your tongue again. That was when the second ambulance attendant came back to answer the rapist panic call. He saved you that day.” She told her calmly as she put the pieces back together.

“His name was Richard, I remember I saw that and he came to see me in the other hospital too. Can we bring Joe in so we can all talk now?” she asked Philly.

“Slow down a little, OK? His name was Emory Richards. As much good as he did for you, don’t forget that he knew what happened and hid it and protected the other fellow.” Philly cautioned her.

Suddenly Selena got a terrified look of panic on her face and looked to Philly wide-eyed and mouth agape.

“I had a baby, didn’t I?” She said before she broke out into tears falling face forward onto the bed. “Oh my God, oh My God!! OUR DREAMS!! OUR DREAMS ARE GONE!!” She cried out as she cried, near uncontrollably.

Philly got up and went to the door and called for Joe who was already coming after hearing her cry.

“She’s just realized, on her own, that she had the baby and thinks it’s the deal breaker for you two. Help her out.” Philly said as Joe passed her.

“JOE, JOE!! WHILE I WAS CRAZY I HAD THAT SON OF A BITCH’S BABY, THEY RUINED ME, RUINED US FOREVER!” She screamed through her tears.

“No, no, no, that isn’t the case at all.” Joe said as he knelt on the bed and bent to cuddle her and whisper in her ear.

“I’ve suspected about the baby for a few days and Philly did some snooping and said the right words for you to remember. It doesn’t make a difference to you or to me. We can still have our babies.” Joe said evenly to calm her demeanor.

“How did you know?” She said as her tears still dripped off her face.

Joe looked at Philly with an embarrassed look and she turned and walked to the desk where her briefcase was.

“A few days ago when we were making love and you flipped over to your knees and your ass was all spread out I saw an episiotomy scar, where they cut you to make delivery easier. I’ve been around the block a few times and I know that scar. Selena, you have a child somewhere and apparently the guy who raped you is the father. They have the babies DNA and it should prove that. It may be a way to press charges against the guy.” Joe told her, holding both her hands, knowing what effect it might have on her.

However, she didn’t freak out like he thought she might.

“So, that child is 8, almost 9 years old. I would never try to claim it; it would cause so much pain for the parents and emotional problems for the child. That kid might not even know it was adopted, ... assuming it was.” Selena said quietly, almost regrettably.

“It, ... it WAS adopted Selena, and I respect you for not wanting to make any waves. I think it’s very selfish when you see that happen.” Philly said calmly taking a lead from Joe.

“It was a girl, honey. Probably a pretty little girl as well.” Joe said stroking her hair.

“Would it be too much to ask to see her? You know, just a picture, or maybe she plays soccer or tee ball we could go to a game.” Selena said reflectively.

“Honey, we don’t know where she is or anything. Let’s see what the DNA tests reveal and then decide how we might want to handle all of this.” Joe said unaware that Emory Richards knew.

Selena knelt up fully and went knee to knee with Joe on the bed, looking at him with pouty, sad eyes and taking his hands in hers.

“So, you don’t think of me as used up or different after all of this? Am I still your special girl?”

“Essy, my sweet little angel,” He said in a low voice just for her, “You are still the smartest, most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. What happened that day and in the 9 years since has been essentially erased from our lives and we have the chance to pick up and carry on as we were. Once we get this stuff, the rape and the paternity all taken care of, we can rejoin the world as we were. Our old friends have been looking for us, your parents fully support us, you still have your seat at Wall Street Global; it’s all waiting for us. Now I admit that it is a bit easier for me, I didn’t lose the years you did, nor did I have the fight you did. In my mind it’s barely a month since it all happened, even though the weight of the time passed has overwhelmed me from time to time. But, for you and I, I love you more and more each minute. I still want you each time I see you. Nothing has changed.” Joe said to her taking her hand and putting it on his heart and he doing the same to her.

Though still smiling, tears streamed down her face, resisting the urge to hug and kiss him. She just wanted to see him in this tender moment and know that all that happened hadn’t changed a thing.

“Will you grant me a wish?” She asked.

“If it’s possible at all, I’ll do anything for you.”

“Let’s have all of this just go away. If our life together can start over right here, right now, ... I don’t care to pursue any of this any further. I care that I was violated, I care that I was treated like an animal having my baby ripped and stolen from me. But I can put it all behind me, and if you can do the same, I don’t want to relive any of this. Let’s wake up tomorrow and start where we left off. We know what happened, we can’t change it, I prefer to just drop everything.” She said calmly, her eyes imploring Joe.

Joe let out a deep breath and looked at her sincerely, “If that’s what you want, we can do that. Just be sure it’s what you want.”

Philly had overheard everything and stood up and came over to them.

“This guy Spagner, who orchestrated the whole thing, is currently under arrest for a lot of little things associated with the cover-up of all of this. The Jersey State Medical Board is pressing the charges, not you, so you won’t have to testify against him or his co-conspirator. If they call me I can testify as to why they were hiding all of the documents. But, I want you to think about how you propose to handle all of this, because once you choose to let it all go, that’s it. Try to be sure there won’t be any remorse over doing that.” Philly warned them.

“I know, I’ve already thought of that myself. We’ll take a few days to talk about it, but you’ll keep us posted on everything?” Joe asked.

“Certainly. Remember, you want closure. Not closure with second thoughts. What they did to Selena is unforgivable, but if the only way to make them pay for it means Selena having to live it over and over and have every intimate detail of your life, your relationship, and even financial situation brought up in a trial ... I’ve been a witness is rape cases when it’s brought out in therapy. It gets ugly.” Philly cautioned.

Joe and Selena were weighing the words Philly told them as she packed up her briefcase and had Joe arrange a car to ready to bring her to the airport. Philly allowed herself a few hours to be sure Selena was OK after the drugs she had injected into her wore off. Her flight wasn’t until 7:10, but at 4:45 Selena got up from the sofa where Joe had walked her earlier and declared she was hungry and really had to pee.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.