Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Selena and Joe had all the legal papers they would need to begin to recreate the life they once had and were on their way home. Their final stop at Edison put things in perspective for Joe and for the first time since he came around from his DFS as the real Joe Johnson, he looked at Edison as a place for healing, instead of a prison. It was the perfect catharsis for the re-beginning. He knew, as well as Selena, that the next few weeks would be a hectic trial of explanation after explanation to those who would somehow miss the story on TV, radio, newspaper and internet. Edison Mental Studies Clinic, Hampden Behavioral Health, Wall Street Global Group, the States of New York and New Jersey, The Freedom Tower and 911 Memorial Commission, and The PolyTech Institute were all putting out press releases to announce the recovery of 2 lives from the 911 attacks, how they came about and the circumstance of the ordeal. The two recovered victims would hold a press conference the following morning at 11 a.m. from their home. Only local affiliate anchors of the 4 major networks would be invited as well one local and one New York City newspaper would be invited. All other requests for interviews and appearances would not be entertained with a plea for their privacy and the chance to get on with their lives. Both Edison Behavioral and Hampden reps would be on hand to answer and explain the medical aspects of their individual situations and what one had to do with the recovery of the other.

The press releases would all be identical except for the relationship that either, Joe, Selena or both of them had with the issuing party. It was meant to cut down on a lot of the questions of who and how it was possible. Selena and Joe were not excited about the presser, but just wanted to get it out of the way and hope that any and all of their friends and associates would hear or see it and let them move on. JoAnne Culver from Edison and Phyllis Flowers would represent Hampden and would answer ALL the medical questions.

They were home for only a few minutes when they switched on the 11 o’clock news when the story was broke to the networks and over the internet.

“You may remember a human interest story from 4 or 5 weeks ago about a man being treated and studied with DFS. Those said to suffer with DFS sometime end up with total memory loss of their past and wake each day as a different personality, a personality so complex that doctors feel that it may be that of, or as, a significant person in the persons past life. One of those patients, however, caused quite a stir because he woke one day as Joseph Johnson, a Wall Street investor thought lost in the attack, and has kept the same unwavering personality and he finally convinced doctors that he survived the 911 attack in the first tower hit and wandered away with his wife. His father-in-law recognized him from the report and used information he provided to find the man’s wife and tonight they begin to put their lives back together after being missing for 9 years.”

“And so it begins...” Joe said as he looked up from the TV at Selena and her parents.

“Just get yourselves through tomorrow and I think the hard part is over. I know you both like being private people, but this is a hell of a story. You’re considered back from the dead. Unfortunately people who got calls from their loved ones who said they were OK that day, and then never came home, will use this to drive clinics like Edison and Hampden crazy hoping to find people. You two will just have to bite your tongues and be patient tomorrow and let the experts handle the medical questions.” Scott Hansen advised them.

“It’s going to be an early day tomorrow and I know you want to pore over things here, but let’s just get to bed, get up refreshed and get it over with. JoAnne and Phyllis fly in at 7:30 and have a service to get them here. We’ll all have breakfast together and talk to be ready for the day. Lights out in 10 minutes!” Betty said with a smile, hoping she made an impression on her daughter and Joe.

After a nervous first night home, with Selena’s Mom and Dad staying as well, they woke to the sound of trucks outside setting up for feeds to networks. After showers and a little puttering around by Selena and Joe a knock came from the front door amid the hubbub in the driveway. The hired security man had JoAnne Culver and Philly Flowers with him to let in. Still, Betty Hanson managed to fill Joe’s house with the smell of breakfast like only she could fix. Eggs, bacon, homemade biscuits, and plenty of coffee. The homey scents seemed to calm a lot of nerves and steel Selena and Joe’s will to get it all over with. While Betty was preparing the breakfast Scott had supervised the transformation of the front of the garage into a studio, making sure TV people kept their trucks and equipment off the grass and they didn’t infringe on their privacy.

At 10 o’clock Joe, Selena, along with The Hansons, JoAnne Culver and Phyllis Flowers came out of the elevator to a loud round of applause from the gathered news people and a few hundred local gawkers in the driveway and adjoining property. Scott and Betty Hanson, Selena and Joe sat at a table, while JoAnne and Philly stood at podiums that flanked the table. Philly and JoAnne read from prepared statements that fully explained the circumstances and how the discovery and the reunion of all parties came about.

When the floor was opened for questions many just covered things already laid out in previous statements causing Joe to get short and curt with his answers. Finally Scott, who was directing the questioners, saw the one radio reporter from the local 50,000 watt station, and he pointed at him.

“How good does it feel to be back home?” He asked.

For the first time Joe smiled and hugged Selena at the same time.

“No words can describe what I feel to know that I had lost my wife and got her back and that her parents somehow never gave in to the realities of us being gone. Virtually, nothing has changed since the last day I remember being here. Nine years is a long time and...” He was saying as he began to choke up with emotion.

Selena threw her arms around Joe’s neck as she half stood and kissed him saying into the microphone, “Nine years is a long time, and we really just want to get back to our lives and maybe make up for the nine years if people would just leave us alone and let us live the way we always did! Yes, it’s a fascinating story, but there’s nothing more to tell. You ask us questions about being inside that building before it fell, ... it was horrifying and having to relive that is not a pleasant experience.”

Of the hands raised with questions among the 6 media members all went down except for that of the lone newspaper reporter from New York City.

Scott pointed to him and he asked, “Selena, are you going to be doing financial blurbs with Wall Street Global again? We who write about all that boring stuff found that you made it much more pleasant and easier to understand.”

Chuckles came from the crowd as well as smiles from all of those at the podium. The question definitely broke the mood and made everyone stop and think for a moment.

“Yes, well I hope to someday get back there, if they want me.” She said with a broad smile.

Anyone else who had a question was embarrassed to ask at that point and with no hands up. Scott looked to everyone and nodded and they all stood, and the 6 marched off to the elevator, thus ending the press conference.

Inside Philly had a few moments to be with Joe and told him of the developments, trying to skirt the issue of a rape taking place. But Joe assumed the obvious and confronted Philly directly.

“We are working on the premise that somewhere along the line she was raped and she has no knowledge or recollection, am I right?” He asked.

“It looks that way Joe, but you can’t say a word yet, to her or anyone.” She forcefully answered.

“I would like to delve into her subconscious a little to see if she has any memory of it, because if she is blocking it, we could have problems later. Understand?” Philly asked as their confidential moment was about to end as Selena drew near.

“Why do I have this feeling that you’re talking about me like I’m still in a mental hospital?” Selena said as she approached. “You were NOT in a mental hospital and I was just telling Joe what I will tell you right now. I would like to have one more session with you, possibly under hypnosis or a drug relaxed state. I think it can accelerate your adaptation back to where you could return normalcy. I hear you seem distant at times and that’s common for being rushed back into society. You might have issues unresolved.” Philly tried to explain without showing her real hand.

“What kind of issues? Give me an example.” She asked as if she might not resist the session if an issued sounded reasonable.

“In that type of social setting you sometimes develop a trust or a fondness that might be considered inappropriate, not in reality, but in your mind. Remember, your devotion to Joe was at times skewed by mistrust that he may have carried on his life while leaving you behind. You knew in your heart it couldn’t be true, but you also questioned mortality and whether you were of this world.” Philly tried to explain without fully lying about all of her intentions.

“You mean I may have had a boyfriend in the klink and I’m afraid to admit it to Joe?” She asked.

“You word it so colorfully.” Philly said with a smile, “Wouldn’t it have been natural to have a trust in someone who may have made you feel comfortable? Someone who you felt was in the same predicament as you perceived it?”

“So I may have fallen in love and had sex?” She asked in wonderment.

“Well, “love” has so many meanings, but sex? No, there is no way anyone in Hampden would be allowed or the opportunity allowed having that sort of relationship. Utter impossibility with the cameras and amount of staff.” Philly spoke without reserve.

“How about staff? Could I have had sex with staff?” Selena asked as if she had the inkling.

“It would have taken collusion and even still, no space is untouched by the eye.” Philly spoke assuredly.

“OK, I’ll do the session, but it’s the last one. If that’s what I have to do to have Joe trust me.” Selena said.

“SELENA! I never questioned anything of the sort! My love for you knows no bounds and is only stronger than it was on 9-11.” Joe said perturbed she would make such a statement.

“Joe there are times you look at me like you don’t know who I am.” Selena said looking directly into Joe’s eyes.

“THAT’S the paranoia we’re trying to discover here Selena.” Philly said. “You think that, but Joe doesn’t feel that.”

Joe hugged Selena tightly and whispered in her ear, “Thinking I don’t trust you, I should give you a good spanking for that one!”

“Well, under the right circumstances.” She whispered back as she broke the hug and gave Joe a coy smile.

“Philly you set it up. I’m going to go help my Mom; she’s worried about lunch already.” Selena said as she kissed Joe and then touched Philly’s arm.

“Where and when?” Joe asked happy that Selena was resolved to cooperate.

“I’d like to do it here, where she’s comfortable, but with no one around.” Philly said.

“Can you really hypnotize her?” Joe wondered.

“Hypnotism is mostly a myth, but she and I are close enough that I can get her to totally relax and under the effect of certain drugs she may open up doors. It will be as if she is a little stoned, like the effect of a joint or two. People have seen enough of entertainer style hypnosis that they think it really works. I can get her close to that state and then the cocktail injection I’ll give her will just totally relax her and maybe open a door she’s afraid to open. Then again, she may not have any recollection. I won’t talk her into it, just talk her through what we KNOW happened and she if she expounds at all. Joe, this isn’t a totally approved method, giving her this drug cocktail. I’ve had success with it and I promise you, it can’t harm her. I will monitor her all the time. Just keep this between the 3 of us. Are you with me, or would you rather not?” Philly asked with a little trepidation.

“What’s not “totally approved” about it?” He wondered.

“Individually the drugs are OK, approved and well within my realm of prescribing. Mixing them in a cocktail, and in this case, that’s only an expression, it will be two separate injections, isn’t forbidden, nor is it recommended. The reason it’s not “approved” is that it was experimented with by young fools in full doses in actual cocktails combining the two in one injection and it caused panic attacks, and heart attacks in some instead of the sexual effect they thought it might induce.” Philly explained.

WRITERS NOTE: In my original draft I noted (by name) the drugs besides sodium pentothal that made up this designer sex experimenters cocktail. The clinicians who schooled me on some of the situations I use in the story asked me to not name them specifically, for obvious reasons. When combined with “relaxation therapy” (the name both of my references prefer to call “hypnotism”) and a many times reduced “cocktail”, it can induce the subject to open heretofore closed doors in the mind quite possibly much like when a man or woman with broken down inhibitions does things sexually that are out of their realm. I hope I’ve explained this to make sense.

“Can you tell me she’s going to be totally safe?” Joe asked flat out. “Yes, she’s had Xanax with a sleeping agent as a total relaxant before and shook it off easily. This is stronger than that, but easier on the system. I won’t administer it unless I am sure she is in the state I want her in. Fair enough?” She asked as she made her point and deal at once.

“I trust you totally, it’s just the “only 3 of us” proposition that makes me think you’re doing something, ... I don’t know, ... illegal.” Joe said with a tinge of doubt.

Philly took her business card from her brief case and handed it to him.

“Call my practice and tell them what we are doing and if they approve of its use.” She challenged.

“Can I ask Dr. Culver?”

“Here’s the thing Joe, I’m here as a representative of Hampden, but still a contractor for them. They frown on using drugs like this. When and if Edison sends a patient to Hampden they expect it to be unwritten that drugs will not be used unless it is an extreme case. She has every right to tell anyone that although Hampden practices a no or low drug policy, an on-site practitioner is taking them off-site to get around the policy. You know that is not the case here, I know it is not the case. But, that is why I would prefer she not know.” Philly explained.

“Fair enough. It’s only because I know that you think so much of Selena and have been her friend and seen her through so much of her troubles that I will grant you a pass on this. If you get her to talk about that day and she can go no further than me leaving the ambulance, you won’t proceed, correct?” He asked hoping she would agree to the stipulation.

“Of course. I’ll be able to tell if she’s “knocking” at a door or not and if there’s no indication, we stop. You have my word.” She assured him as Dr. Culver came into the room.

“Nurse Flowers, I’m going to try and catch the 5:05 train back to the city. My husband works near Penn and he’s going to meet me. Is that OK with you? You’re welcome to ride back into Jersey with us.” She asked and offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.