Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

By the time Scott and Betty returned home that evening Dr. Avis “Abby” Strong had been in contact with Dr. JoAnne Culver at the Edison Mental Studies Clinic and had begun to put together the puzzle of Joe and Selena Johnson. The fact that Joe failed to exist from the time shortly after he gave Selena to the paramedics caused great damage to the hopes of returning their mental states to a place you might call normal. The paramedic notes only stated that she was from “the site” and was among the “exodus” of 1000’s of New York and New Jersey people trying to escape the madness of planes crashing, falling buildings, and the stench of burned flesh and jet fuel that had been stained to their memories forever.

An intern with Dr. Culver had combed police reports and found a report of a man walking on the Skyway, then falling, or committing suicide by jumping from the Pulaski Skyway. Police responded but found nothing. Joe may have fallen or jumped into a drainage “funnel” that drained into a catch basin, thinking it was a way to the ground once the bridge had cleared the rivers. It was common for homeless and indigents to try and use this way to safety. There is no way to the ground without having quite a fall unless you followed the basin to the river and swam to shore. This wasn’t likely in Joe’s condition.

There were 4 other messages on their phone from people who recognized Joe from the news story and were calling to inform them. Two were from local girls and friends of Selena, two were business acquaintances of Joe, one being Chielm Beupour (Slim Beepo).

On Wednesday morning there would be a meeting of all doctors and therapists involved to try and assemble one story and plan of action in hopes of bringing Joe and Selena back to normalcy. The Hanson’s were to be there to provide information as well as supply pictures and other things from their homes that might jog a memory, turn a cog, open a synapse, - ANYTHING that might serve as impedance back to normalcy. They all were warned that 9 years is a long time to be in an advanced mental state of shock, and come out normal. There was still a fear that Joe could wake as someone else, but as days passed, that was growing more and more unlikely, but a shock over the condition of Selena might throw him backwards as well.

The thought of another day of traveling in the car back and forth to New Jersey prompted Scott and Betty to pack suitcases for a longer stay. They also filled boxes with photos and items that both Joe and Selena would find familiar in an effort to help them remember.

The Wednesday meeting was taking place at a conference hall on the campus of The Edison Mental Studies Clinic. A large group of Doctors, therapists, aides and anyone familiar with both Joe and Selena were to be present. When the Hansons arrived Dr. Culver was already there to meet them and she wanted to brief them on Joe and his progress.

“Joe appears to be on a positive path back to normalcy. He’s a very intelligent man, but even so, trying to cope with life that has passed 9 whole years in what seemed an instant is taking a toll on him. We encourage him to rest often and give him light sedatives to help him sleep. These are the only medications he has been on for the last 48 hours and he shows no signs of any problems. We haven’t told him yet, but we want him to stay here until Monday. He’ll be told during an exercise session he’s having right now. We think he needs to see a little more of the 9 years he missed and understand the changes. We haven’t told him you found his wife and this information should be kept from him at this point. Finding out just what he thinks has happened to her would help us a great deal. If we have a baseline to deal with we can better detail a plan to feed him the real information. Your promise to come and get him in “four days, tops” will be easier to break if you still have no information of your daughter. We don’t think you should see him in person either; he may make a scene where we have to medicate him further. We’ll call him later today and you’ll talk to him about a Monday release, OK?” Dr. Culver explained.

“You’re obviously the professional here, but I would like to see him, even if through one way glass. Would that be OK?” Betty Hanson asked.

“Certainly, we can arrange that. Would watching his reaction to your call help? I know with everything that has happened you both have trust issues and I can’t blame you for that. Be assured, our “study” of Joe is over. We only want him to get back to a normal life. His many personalities were always a hit here with the clients and the staff.” She said, understanding Betty’s skepticism.

“Now for your daughter, although both clinics differ in how they deal with her condition, we think we can come up with a good plan today while talking with all involved, including both of you.” The Doctor assured them.

“You don’t think she was treated with heavy drugs, or electric shock or anything like that do you?” Betty asked with a tear welling up.

“I would be very surprised. Hampden Behavioral Health shuns those practices and has had a pretty fair success rate at getting people who were thought to be “lost” back into society. She is the longest serving patient there and they haven’t given up on her because she shows so much promise, as they’ve told me. Unfortunately, she always hits a wall.” She said as she stood up as a large group began to walk into the conference hall.

So, after a round of introductions and passing out name tags Doctors Culver and Strong took charge of the meeting by asking questions and getting opinions.

“I keep hearing that the subject Selena Johnson shows much promise. Who here is most qualified to show me this?” Doctor Culver asked.

A young woman, perhaps mid to late 30’s or so, stood and said, “I believe I can. My name is Phyllis Flowers. My clients call me Philly. I’ve been Ms. Johnson’s best friend for over 6 years. With the exception of one day, sometimes two, each week I spend at least 2 hours with her each day. I read The Wall Street Journal main pages to her each weekday. She says very little, only a few words a week to me, but she listens and understands all I tell her and she answers questions with her eyes and conveys her feelings through expression. She’s very paranoid of new things around her and gets frantic if someone should sneak up or startle her from behind. Her whole demeanor changes if this should happen and our session usually ends. The person I replaced informed me and I found out early on that she masturbates nearly every night in her bed. When she was in a room with other clients she was quiet and discreet, but it was obvious to others in the room. She has been in her own room for as long as I’ve been with her and the night matrons note that they hear her often, not loudly, but whimpers and swoons are obvious. I’ve asked her numerous times about this and her answer is always quick and clear, although she leans in to tell me privately, “I love sex, but only with my husband.” This is one of the things that make me believe there is a way out for her. Most in her condition have no interest or even thoughts of sex. She won’t write or draw if I give her a pen, but she will pore over a list of stocks and mark certain ones. They appear to be random but I know they are ones I mentioned in stories from The Journal that day. There is a lot going on in there, but she has what we refer to as a “black balloon syndrome”.

A man’s hand came up and the lead doctors recognized him.

“Hello, I’m John Buono from Edison here, Uh, do you think the next time she mentions her husband that you might ask her if she means Joe, and then ask what happened to him, why isn’t she with him? I would be terribly interested in her answer. I think that could be a path out.”

Dr. Strong spoke loudly from the front of the room, waving a pen and taking the floor. “Yes, I think that’s a great idea and perhaps prod those memories right away with some pictures of home, her parents, or even Joe.”

Another hand came up and the woman stood without being recognized. “Florence Lossi, from here at Edison; She may tell you that Joe is not the husband she is speaking of, it may all be a fantasy where she thinks the masturbation IS having sex with her husband.”

Philly Flowers jumped out of her chair to defend Selena. “STOP! You are supposing that she may be bonkers, and I can assure you that she is NOT. This woman has problems and deep phobias, but many times in talking to her she has proven to me that she can be recovered. Her parents are here and don’t need to hear this, as well! ... and I HAVE asked her where her husband was and she’s told me that he was coming for her, but not for a long time now. I can check my notes, but I think it’s been at least 4 years since she answered that question. I did ask her once what his name was and she got very defensive and simply said “he’s mine!” as if I might try to steal him away. I showed her a picture of my husband to show her I wouldn’t be interested. She turned the picture over and didn’t speak to me for a few days. I didn’t know what to make of it, but I never brought it up again. It was over the trauma level I’d set for her. Oh, and I’m sorry for using the term “bonkers”. I was obviously upset at the assumption that she might be damaged that way. I am sure she is NOT!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.