Making Partner - Cover

Making Partner

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Julia's husband hopes to be made partner in his law firm, but the offer is conditional on Julia being accepted by the other partners. She has to present herself to each partner for approval. Once accepted, Julia has to provide sexual services to Greg’s clients. The story evolves into more severe female submission and humiliation, after the son finds out what his mother is doing. Read the codes, and only go beyond the first few chapters if those more extreme codes interest you.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Over the next two months Julia's life changed dramatically! She and Greg and the kids moved into the huge new house, and Greg seemed to be making lots of money, enough that they would be able to afford to have professional cleaners and gardeners! And Julia's role in this, still unofficial and so far as she knew unknown to Greg, was to help him by providing sexual services to his clients! She could afford to buy lots of new clothes, including sexy underwear and she loved showing off to all the strange men who were now coming to her bed.

She found she loved it! She was acting like a prostitute, but with the huge difference that she had the option to select her clients! When a new customer wanted to discuss a contract with Greg, he would suggest holding discussions in his private office at home. When he arrived, Julia would answer the door and show him to Greg's office, taking the opportunity to decide if she wanted to have sex with the man. If he looked okay, she would set about the sales pitch she had been shown by her trainers, and almost always her offer was accepted.

Actually it soon became clear to her that many of the clients were expecting her offer, and she deduced, correctly, that when the company sent clients to Greg they would suggest that Greg's wife was known to be available. Their actual words tended to be, "She's a bit of a nymphomaniac, and is happy to have it off in return for you giving her husband a good deal." But always they cautioned the client, "Don't let Greg know though, he doesn't realize what his wife gets up to."

So when the new client found himself alone with her, and she started giving hints, it was easy for him to respond. As a result Julia was now having sex several times each week, with a lot of different men, which she found very pleasurable. The only problem was that they had to pretend Greg knew nothing about it, so she couldn't easily entertain on weekends, except when Greg went away on business or out to play golf.

During school holidays, with the kids home, she had to be much more careful. She instructed her 'special clients' to drive around the house and park in the back, and to walk down the rear steps to the basement where she had set up her special room. She stressed the importance of them being on time, so she could be waiting for them and let them in, and she insisted that they don't make too much noise, and that they left quietly, again by the back steps.

Her plans went rather awry one morning when, with both her kids in the house, there was a knock on her front door, and when she opened it a lovely tall lady was standing there. It was the lady from the BDSM establishment! "Oh god, hello Mistress, please come in," she said, eager to get her off her front doorstep. There was a man standing behind her, carrying a suitcase, who followed her into the house. Julia shut the door and turned to them.

"Master Atticus asked me to come to see you to show you some different ways of entertaining men."

Julia knew that 'Master Atticus' was her husband's boss Mr Major. She could guess what sort of 'different ways' he wanted Julia to be taught! However with her kids at home she had no choice but quickly to take the woman and her partner down to her entertainment room in the basement as quickly and quietly as possible. As they walked past the door to the rumpus room, she saw her son watching curiously! She said nothing, and ushered her visitors downstairs and shut the door.

The woman smiled at Julia, looked around the room, especially at the large four poster bed, and said, "Very nice. Oh, this is my tame slave, I call him boy." The man, who looked to be about 45 years old, flushed, clearly embarrassed but obviously completely under the woman's control! She casually told him "Put the suitcase on the side table and open it, then get undressed." Julia watched in amazement as the man did so without protest.

Mistress ignored the man and turned again to her. "Julia, I expect you remember being tied up and spanked when you came to my establishment. A lot of men would like to do that to you, and you need to consider whether you are willing to let them. But also a lot of men like to be tied up and spanked by a woman, which I am sure you will enjoy doing. Master Atticus instructed me to come to your house and show you how to do both." Glancing across at the man, Julia saw that he was now standing naked, cock fully erect, hands by his side as though not daring to cover himself.

"Boy, get out a selection of straps and handcuffs, a tawse, a paddle, and a cane. Lay them on the bed." The man looked pale as he obeyed, rummaging through the contents of the suitcase to get what his Mistress wanted. "Also get out a strap-on dildo, and some anal lubricant," she added, and the man groaned. She and Julia stood watching him until he had found everything she had nominated.

"Now I want you to secure straps high up around the two bedposts at the foot of the bed, and fit handcuffs to them. Up nice and high so you will be standing with your hands well above your head when both cuffs are attached. Then lock the left handcuff to your left wrist, so you are standing facing the bed." Julia watched, admiring the practiced way the man achieved all that, after which Mistress walked over and casually secured the other cuff to his right wrist, so he was now standing spread eagled at the foot of the bed between the two uprights.

"Stick your butt out, boy, I am going to show Mistress Julia how to spank a man's ass."

"Yes Mistress," he moaned, moving his feet back and pushing his ass out, so he was bent forward at the waist, his head over the end of the bed. Mistress explained to Julia how a preliminary warm up spanking could prepare the bottom, allowing a heavier caning later without causing too much bruising. As she spoke, she casually picked up a heavy leather strap and started quite gently laying it over boy's ass.

"You can do it like this for a long time, the man's cock will harden, and if you do it right the cock will stay hard until you hit him harder." She invited Julia to look under. He was, indeed, rock hard. "Why don't you sit on the edge of the bed in front of him, with your legs between his. Boy, spread your legs wide apart."

When she did as instructed, Julia found herself looking at boy's front, with his strained face above her and his cock rampant right in front of her. "Now I will use the strap a bit harder, watch his response."

She brought the strap down hard, and boy jerked and gasped, but his cock stayed hard! Mistress gave him six hard strokes, by which time boy was shaking. His eyes were on Julia the whole time.

"Hold his cock in your hand, Julia. Boy, don't you dare cum." Julia rather reluctantly put her right hand out, and wrapped her fingers around the quivering cock. It really was hard as rock! She put her other hand under him and cupped his testicles, and boy groaned. "Actually, a caning hurts much more if it's given soon after the male has spunked, so I would like you to start stroking him, let's make him cum before we start the caning."

Julia was concerned about where his semen would land, not wanting it on her nice new blouse or skirt, but she didn't dare challenge Mistress's instructions so she started slowly moving her hand up and down, and boy gasped with every movement.

She looked up into his eyes, and loved the anguish she could see there! She was sure he was more aware of her hand movements than of the paddle which was now landing repeatedly and noisily across his ass. It was quite heavy but looked to be made of soft leather so it seemed to wrap around his buttocks with each stroke.

Sure enough, she realized he was breathing in time to her hand movements! She slowed her hand, and his breathing slowed, then she gave half a dozen quick pumps and he seemed almost to collapse, hanging helplessly by his wrists. But he hadn't yet cum. She was sure he would any moment, and wanted to point it away from her, but feared that Mistress would tell her off for doing so, so she opened her mouth and moved forward until his cock was pointing right into her mouth.

"No, Julia, don't make it too easy for him, sit back. If you are worried about your clothes, I suggest you slip your blouse off." Mistress stopped paddling him while Julia did so, not sure that she wanted boy to spunk over her bra either! But Mistress solved that by saying, "Take the bra off too." She did so, with boy's eyes fixed on her bare breasts, and she put her hands back on his cock expecting him to spunk over her bare front any moment. "Oh, hell, while you are at it, take your skirt off also."

Julia unclipped it, lifted her bum off the bed, and slid the skirt down to her feet, lifted her feet out of it, and kicked it away. Sitting now in just panties and heels, she looked up at boy and saw his mouth hanging open. She suddenly wanted to kiss him, but didn't dare.

"Are you still shaving, Julia?"

Julia managed a nod, then hissed, "Yes Mistress, I am still shaving."

"Let's see, take the knickers off." It was embarrassing doing that with boy standing over her, looking down, his hard cock in front of her face, but she managed it, then Mistress made her lean back on her elbows so boy could see her shaved snatch. "Lie right back, and use your fingers to hold your labia apart, let boy see what he is missing."

While boy gazed down at Julia's exposed cunt, Mistress gave him a dozen good hard strokes with the paddle, during which his penis flagged a bit, but when she stopped paddling him it quickly came back up to full erection. Mistress told Julia to sit upright and lean forward this time, and told boy to move forward and to press his cock in between Julia's breasts, and told Julia to use her hands to press her breasts together around it! That was it, boy jerked his hips a couple of times and spunked up over Julia's face. Mistress told boy to bend down and lick the semen off Julia, which he did, licking her face then straining down against the bonds securing him to the bed posts in order to reach her breasts. Julia put her hands under her breasts and lifted them up to help him. She realized her nipples were aching with desire, and she wanted to masturbate.

Finally Mistress said that was enough, and said that, now he had cum, it was time for his caning. "Push your ass back, boy, I am going to give you twelve of the very best."

The man's body was trembling all over as he waited, straining to keep his bum as far back as he could, and looking down at Julia, while Mistress drew back the cane over her shoulder. "Ask for them, and count the strokes."

His voice was squeaky as he panted, "Please Mistress may I have the first cane stroke on my naughty ass." The cane sliced in and boy jerked and squirmed for what seemed to be at least a minute before steadying his body and gasping, "Thank you Mistress may I have the second stroke please."

He took six strokes before Mistress told Julia to come out from under him. "You can give him the last six. As hard as you can. I suggest you aim low under the overhang of his bum cheeks, in what we call the crease, I have deliberately left that unmarked for you." Julia's aim wasn't anything like as accurate as Mistress's and her six strokes landed from half way up his thighs to the middle of his ass. When she stepped back after the last stroke, she turned to Mistress and saw to her astonishment that she was now sitting on the edge of the bed holding the strap-on dildo. "Come here, Julia, and help me to put this on you. Stand still, and hold this belt tight around your waist."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.