Making Partner
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Julia's husband hopes to be made partner in his law firm, but the offer is conditional on Julia being accepted by the other partners. She has to present herself to each partner for approval. Once accepted, Julia has to provide sexual services to Greg’s clients. The story evolves into more severe female submission and humiliation, after the son finds out what his mother is doing. Read the codes, and only go beyond the first few chapters if those more extreme codes interest you.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Julia was shy when her husband Greg came home that night. Not only had she had sex in all three orifices, she had been spanked, made to wear some of her daughter's clothing, and been told that, if she wanted to keep her new house, then she was going to have to service Greg's clients, without telling him she was doing so! But first she had to complete the interviews with the other three Partners, and possibly their wives!

She served Greg and the kids their dinner and sat with them while they ate, although she was so nervous she couldn't face food. The kids were chattering away about school and sport and facebook and things, and Julia smiled and said, "That's nice" at the appropriate times, but her mind was on other things. Including a fear that Sally would notice that the spare school uniform in her wardrobe was a new one. Julia had worked out an excuse to explain why she had thrown the old one out and bought a new one, but she wasn't sure that Sally would believe it.

Julia was also wondering if there was any better place she could hide the second uniform she had bought that afternoon, the one in her own size! She hadn't yet shortened the skirt, but knew she would have to do it soon. She had not yet purchased the other things, the spanking strap and the cane, that Mark had told her to get! Where did a respectable married lady buy such things, anyway? She should have asked him before he left. Or asked him to buy them for her! She didn't doubt that he intended to use them on her, so it would have been sensible to let him choose what to buy.

She couldn't wait until they moved into the big house, which was going to happen in just a few weeks now. She already had a room reserved in her mind for her private place that Mark had insisted she set up, down in the basement, it would have a lock on the door and only she, and her clients, would go in there. Hopefully Greg wouldn't even ask what was behind the door.

Greg seemed in a really good mood, he was telling her about work, and how the word had got around that he was going to be a Partner soon, and the people he worked with were already treating him as though he had made it! She was listening to him as well as the kids, and trying to appear interested.

She was glad that Greg didn't even ask about today's visit, although she had no doubt that he knew she would have had sex during it. Would he ask tonight, in bed? Would he still want sex with her, once he knew what she was doing?

Greg was tired, and went up early, and Julia eventually went up herself, and found him sound asleep. As she undressed, kept thinking of Mark, and how he had been so gentle and caring as he fed his cock into her ass. It had hurt, but each time she complained he paused, and in the end she had found that she loved it. Would many of the clients want that? She rather hoped they would!

Next morning Greg slipped off to work while she was still asleep, but he had left a piece of paper with an address and a time on it on the bedside table. There wouldn't be much time after dropping the kids at school! She put the note in her handbag, and decided to wear her sexy undies under her track pants, and take a nice dress in her bag, she could dress and complete her makeup in the car.

After dropping the kids, she drove to the address, another palatial house like the one she would be moving into soon, and one of the other Partners opened the door. He explained that his wife went out to some women's thing every week at this time, so he was alone in the house.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.