Making Partner - Cover

Making Partner

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Julia's husband hopes to be made partner in his law firm, but the offer is conditional on Julia being accepted by the other partners. She has to present herself to each partner for approval. Once accepted, Julia has to provide sexual services to Greg’s clients. The story evolves into more severe female submission and humiliation, after the son finds out what his mother is doing. Read the codes, and only go beyond the first few chapters if those more extreme codes interest you.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

When she and Mr Major walked back into the dining room, she could tell that the men waiting for their return had not been in animated conversation! Probably they had been listening for any sounds coming from next door! Her husband Greg was pale, though he did smile weakly at her when she entered the room. She was very aware that she had no panties on, and was oozing sperm down her thighs. She walked quickly to her chair and sat down. Mr Major sat beside her.

"Gentlemen, Mrs Hammond and I have had a long talk and she has given me a written assurance that she is willing to do whatever is necessary to get her husband the Partnership we all want him to have. I therefore propose that we terminate this meeting and reconvene in a month's time, when another vote will be taken. In the meantime steps will be taken to allow each of you to get to know Mrs Hammond better, and hopefully the next time you vote you will all give her the white ball I am sure she deserves."

He proposed another toast, everyone drank, then he invited Greg to take his lovely wife home.

In the car, they were silent for most of the journey, Julia too ashamed to speak, Greg seemingly not knowing how to ask what he wanted to know. But when they got home, and checked that the kids were asleep, Greg took Julia to the bedroom and demanded that she take the dress off but leave the undies on. Standing in front of him, the way she had stood in front of Mr Major less than an hour ago, she felt so aroused! What Greg said next caused her to splutter. "You went to dinner with them with no knickers on? My god, Julia!"

She resolved not to tell him that she had started the evening wearing knickers! Nor did she volunteer that fact that she had been told she must shave her pubic hair before she saw Mr Major again! She decided to put such issues behind her, and went to him and hugged him and relished the feel of his arms around her, his hand sliding down onto her bare bottom! His next words thrilled her, "I should spank you for being so naughty."

"Okay," she replied with a grin, not expecting him to take up her offer. He never had spanked her, despite her making a number of provocative invitations. But no, as always he just grinned, amused by the idea but apparently not man enough to do it. Instead he pushed her down on the bed, on her back, undressed quickly, and mounted her for a short sharp fuck, missionary position. As he did so, she couldn't help wondering how much he knew of what had happened between her and Mr Major. She had an awful suspicion that he knew all about it.

Anyway the sex was unusually good, and she managed to orgasm, but not as strongly as she had done for Mr Major an hour or so earlier. Even as Greg snored beside her, she remembered the feel of Mr Major's much bigger cock, ramming into her from behind. She took a long time to fall asleep and all her thoughts were about her husband's boss, her new lover and, perhaps soon, her Master.

She was woken by Greg bending to kiss her goodbye, he was off to work. She knew she had to get up to get the kids ready for school, but would have been happier just to lie in bed and think over last night's awful events. She found it hard to believe that she had allowed that man to fuck her! She must have drunk far too much wine! She almost convinced herself that she must have dreamt the whole thing! Reluctantly she pushed the covers away and climbed out of bed. In the shower, soaping herself, she remembered how Mr Major had told her to shave off her pubic hair, and contemplated doing it then, just to get it over with. But she lacked the courage to do it, unable to think how she would explain it to Greg.

She didn't have a job, Greg was insistent that she always be available for the kids, so she had nothing to do after dropping the kids off at school, and she intended to come back and go to bed and sleep! She dried herself and dressed in one of Greg's shirts and track suit pants over an old bra and cotton knickers, then went to get the kids ready for school.

She drove them to school and decided on a little retail therapy to calm her nerves, and pulled drove further into town and stopped at a large shopping center, browsing the shops without buying anything, and was just getting back into the car when her phone rang.

"Julia, this is Mr Major. I would like to see you again to discuss what we are going to do about getting you accepted by the other Partners. Join me for lunch. Now." He named a restaurant, fortunately not too far away, and rang off!

That really startled her, what should she wear to have lunch with the CEO of her husband's firm? She couldn't possibly go wearing what she was in now, and even if she had something suitable, she didn't have time to drive home and change!

'What the hell, ' she thought, 'I am soon going to be the wife of a Partner of a major company. This is what credit cards are for! I need some new clothes. And Mr Major likes girls in stockings and suspenders.'

So she walked back into the shopping mall and bought some of the things she had been drooling over a few minutes before. If Greg didn't make Partner they were financially dead anyway, so what did yet more debt matter? If he made Partner, the increased salary would soon pay for these, and more, clothes. The restaurant was top of the range, and she was escorted to a discrete little alcove where Mr Major was sitting. As he took his hand and kissed it, she remembered how he had fucked her to a crashing orgasm, little more than 12 hours before.

"You look ravishing," he said with that wonderful smile.

"Thank you," she whispered, thinking that she felt more ravished than ravishing!

He invited her to sit opposite him, her back to the restaurant, which at least meant he couldn't grope her under her skirt! When she was comfortable, with a glass of wine and the food order taken, he casually said, "Your nipples are not showing, I take it you aren't wearing the same corset as last night?" Inevitably she blushed, but said, no, today she was wearing a bra. "And what else?"

"A suspender belt," she whispered.

"No panties?"

"Of course I am wearing panties!"

"But you didn't mention them. Perhaps you had better take them off and give them to me."

She glanced behind her in agonized embarrassment. The restaurant wasn't empty, but there were people in there eating and drinking, and several of the men had watched her as she walked past them on her way to this booth. They would surely notice if she started tugging her panties down. "Can I go to the toilet to do that?"

He sat back, one eyebrow raised, as though considering her request. Then he smiled and said, "Yes, alright, but hurry, I want you back here before the food arrives." And of course that didn't give her time to think about refusing! She scurried off to the ladies room and whipped her panties down and off, and hurried back to the table, where the waiter was standing holding the chair for her. She flushed, because she was carrying her panties scrunched up in her hand, and as soon as she was seated Mr Major held his hand out for them and cheerfully sniffed them then showed them to the waiter! "She likes to wear red knickers," he said to the man standing beside Julia.

"Indeed, sir," the man mumbled, then walked away.

Sitting blushing in her seat, she waited for him to put the things away, but no, he just laid them on the table beside his wine glass. "Did Gregory discover you had lost your panties last night?"

"He thought I must have gone out without any on."

"He didn't watch you dressing?"

"No, they were new undies he hadn't seen before and he wanted to see them first time after making Partner. But he didn't make Partner." Julia started crying. "Do you promise me he will make Partner, soon? If I do as you want?"

He reached across the table and took her left hand in his right, then with his other hand he picked up her panties and used them to wipe away her tears. "I'm sure he will, very soon. Now cheer up and eat your lunch."

She sat thinking about that for several minutes, toying with her food. Finally he broke the silence by asking, "Did you shave your pubes yet?"

She looked at him in shock, mouth open, eyes wide. "No, I haven't had time!"

"I said I wanted you to do that before I saw you again. When I phoned to ask you to join me for lunch, you should have shaved before coming to see me."

She sat, unable to think what to reply. Should she go into a lengthy excuse about her not being at home, about her being in town shopping? Should she ask how she could explain it to her husband? No, she decided, there was no point. She accepted her guilt. "I'm sorry, Mr Major."

"I think I will have you spanked for that, before you go home today. What time do you have to collect your children from school?"

She told him, and he replied, "That should be ample time," fished his cell phone from his pocket, and speed-dialed a number. "Hi, it's Master Atticus, I have a young lady who needs to be spanked. Can you see her in about half an hour?" He listened, then said, "Excellent."

He put his hand over the phone, and asked Julia, "Is this your first strapping?" Julia nodded helplessly.

"This is her first time, so just six strokes with a strap. It doesn't matter if you leave marks. Her name is Julia. Oh, and before she is spanked take her to the medical room and shave off all her pubic hair."

While Julia sat looking at him in horror, he rang off, then handed her the business card of a BDSM place in the city. "Go there on your way home. You had better go now though, time is getting on, we don't want you being late collecting your kids."

Before getting up, she plucked up the courage to ask, "How much does Greg know about all this?"

"Enough not to object to you being out to lunch with me. Or to finding you with shaved pubes. Off you go."

As Julia reluctantly stood up, Mr Major sat back sipping his coffee. She tentatively reached for her panties, the expensive pair she had only bought an hour earlier, but he shook his head so she left them and walked out.

Her face was pale as she rang the doorbell of what seemed to be just an ordinary house on an ordinary street in the city. The door was opened by a young woman with jet black hair, wearing a classical French Maid costume. "Julia? Please come in, we were expecting you."

Julia reluctantly followed the girl, and was shown into a small but luxuriously appointed room. Julia sat down in a comfortable chair, her head in her hands, wondering how much the strap would hurt.

Perhaps ten minutes later an older woman walked in, tall, wearing an exotic leather corset, thigh high black boots, and elbow length black gloves.

"Julia? Who told you that you could sit down? And why didn't you stand up when I entered?"

Julia nervously jumped to her feet and stood looking up into the stern glare of the lady. She was much taller than Julia even without the incredible heels she wore!

"You are here to be spanked, six strokes was the allocation, but I will give you two extra strokes, one for sitting down without permission, and the other for not standing up when I came in." Julia panted, but said nothing. "Now, you are also here to have your pubic hair removed. Let me see it. Lift your skirt and take your panties down to your knees."

Julia shyly tugged her skirt up to her waist, and muttered, "I'm not wearing panties."

"You will call me Mistress. What did you just say?"

Moaning inwardly, Julia responded, "I'm not wearing panties, Mistress."

"So I see. Your Master has you well trained. Yet I believe this will be your first spanking?"

She nodded nervously.

"One more stroke, girl, for not answering respectfully. Is this going to be your first spanking?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.