Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Dad looked at me and wagged his head to indicate that he and I needed to take a walk while Mom helped out here. Mom moved in as we moved out. Kelly and Penny had wisely stayed in the kitchen, but they were staring out the window at the tableau that was playing out in the backyard.

This time, I was the one reaching for Coors longnecks, twisting the caps off and handing one to Dad as we went into the family room to sit and talk. We both commented on just how impossibly rude Mr. Kostas had been. We just could not understand it.

The ladies were out there long enough for us to sip one longneck each slowly down and then retrieve another one each and extend its life for as long as possible. Mom came in with a blank look. She even picked up a longneck and came in to sit on the floor near Dad. She leaned over and rubbed Dad's leg for a minute while she thought something out. Then she cleared her throat.

"Nancy and Adele have evidently been putting up with a lot of shit from that man for a very long time. It would appear that something happened to Nancy a long time ago ... she won't talk about it. George blamed her for whatever happened and their relationship has been going steadily downhill ever since. For some reason, George takes his frustrations--or maybe just his idiocy--out on Adele as well. God damn it; a girl needs the protection and love of her father, especially in her teen years as she faces the onslaught of adulthood and ... sorry, you guys ... men!" She took a long pull on her beer.

"I have an idea that I want to run by you, Frank. It affects the rest of us in the family as well." She took another sip and then went on, "I'd like to offer them the hospitality of the Campo household and let them stay in the Grandmother Campo cottage out back for a while; at least until they can figure something out long term. Is that okay?" She looked at Dad as she said it. She was not trying to turn on the charm or anything. It was really a straightforward question.

Dad did not really have to think about it. He nodded and said, "I think that would be nice. Do you think she and Adele would accept the offer?" Now, Mom did smile with a touch of embarrassment. She looked down and then at me and smiled.

"I already made the offer to Nancy and it already looks like she might accept, at least for the rest of the weekend." She looked up at Dad when he snorted. When she saw that he was smiling and simply shaking his head, she relaxed and leaned against him.

I heard him tell her in a very low voice, "It is not very becoming for a slave to obligate her master without his authority. We just may have to punish such impudence."

She smiled up at him with obvious sexual humor and said softly, "Oh, Master Frank, I only did what I knew a benevolent master would do anyway. But I will, of course, accede to your punishment if you believe it is due." Then she got a look of doubt. She said normally, "Frank, I think we are going to have to forego our enjoyment of the game with strangers around. Don't you think we probably need to ... postpone the fun for a while?"

Dad looked at me, silently soliciting my input, and I said, "We may be able to work something out, but it may involve getting Adele's help and advice, since she is already in the know, and in the game. We will just have to make a plan for how to inform Mrs. Kostas at some point about the ... oh ... different ... lifestyle we have around here now. But I know that it will have to be thought out and executed carefully if we expect them to stay around here at Slave Central."

Dad chuckled, but nodded and said that he agreed. He added in a more serious tone, "Cheryl, why don't you tell them that it's okay with us if they want to stay in the cottage for as long as they need? Ron, you and I will need to go with them over to their old house pretty soon, like within the next twenty-four-to-forty-eight hours, to get whatever they might need from there."

I looked up in alarm. "Dad, didn't Mr. Kostas ban them from their house and threaten them if they came back there? He might even call the law on us for trespassing."

He nodded and replied, "I don't care what he said; or about any of that. These ladies need to get their things and they need to do it quickly before he does something to destroy their stuff or prevent them from getting access to it in some other way. From what I could tell, he is a really small man with a vindictive spirit. I want to give him as little time and opportunity as possible in this case."

As Mom turned to go out to talk to Adele and her mother, I got up to tag along. I was still worried about Adele and I wanted to try to comfort her in some way.

When we got to the table by the pool, the one on which my mother had been gangbanged just two nights previous, we saw Mrs. Kostas sitting and drinking a big--I mean big--glass of wine. Adele had her arms around her as she sat against her. My dream girl looked up as we approached with an expression that simply broke my heart. The demon whispered and I began to imagine all the different ways in which I might end the life of one George Kostas. How dare he hurt my beloved so?

Mom spoke up first as she reached out a hand to touch Mrs. Kostas' shoulder. Mom sat down next to her and said, "Nancy, I just spoke to Frank. He agrees that you and Adele should stay in our small mother-in-law cottage right over there for as long as it takes you to figure out your next move. You just tell me what you need for tonight so that we can get you settled."

Mrs. Kostas glanced at me, and then at Adele, and then back at Mom. She took a big gulp of the wine and wiped what remained of moisture of tears from her cheeks. "Thank you, Cheryl. You just don't know how much I appreciate all of this."

I could not help myself. I simply had to reach out for Adele. She saw my hand, and then she looked up at me and stood to fold into my arms. We just held each other as she sniffed and rocked in my embrace. We did not have to say anything and we chose not to.

"Well, I can't say that I'm surprised that it's Ron she's holding onto instead of one of her two 'Good Friends Kelly and Penny' at a time like this," I heard Mrs. Kostas say. It sounded like the wine she had been sipping had caused her to relax a bit. "I guess I've known it was all about Ron from the beginning."

Mom looked at Mrs. Kostas and then at me and smiled as she asked, "What do you mean, it's all about Ron?"

"I'm saying that the sudden dramatic change in Adele could only have come about because of something as earth-shaking as her finally deciding to give herself to someone completely and having him reciprocate. I was telling Ron just a while ago that you can't hide love, no matter how hard you try to keep it a secret." Her smile got a little crafty as she said, "You can't hide other things from an observant mother either."

I looked at her as blankly as I could and she returned the look, but with a gleam in her eye.

Adele nervously asked her, "Mom, what do you mean by 'other things?'"

Mrs. Kostas snorted and said, "Girl, when you came home just over two weeks ago with your head up for the first time since you were twelve, and confidently standing erect instead of slouching, and smiling all the time, I recognized the 'Love Look' ... and, a day or two later, I recognized that other look as well."

Adele nervously asked, "What other look?"

I was sure now that the wine might was helping here, because Mrs. Kostas actually giggled at Adele mischievously and said, "Baby Girl, an observant mama can recognize that 'just-fucked' look on her daughter without any difficulty at all. You had it in spades and you were wearing it like some kind of badge of honor!"

As Adele stood there dumbstruck, Mrs. Kostas saw me blushing and surprised me by winking at me. "Oh, don't get all shocked and embarrassed on me, Kids. I was young once myself. And I didn't make it to age forty-one without learning to recognize how the world really is, despite what folks would like to believe. The reality is a lot stranger than the appearance."

Mom surprised me a bit when she murmured, "You don't know the half of it." Mrs. Kostas furrowed an eyebrow at her, but Mom decided to change the topic.

"Nancy, it sounds as if you and I might need to talk, just mother to mother, at some point really soon. Right now, you just tell me what you need to get settled and I'll have the girls bring it out to the cottage. Now, come on; let's get you situated for tonight anyway."

Mom had brought out two keys to the cottage and we all went to open it up and let the fresh air in. The small cottage had its own small air conditioner unit on the outside and Mom ticked the settings on the digital thermostat to begin the cooling as soon as she opened the door. Inside, she showed Mrs. Kostas and Adele the kitchenette and the full bath with the walk-in tub and shower with a waterproof door built to accommodate an older person, but making it convenient to bathe for anyone.

The layout was on one level and was basically a functional great room off the kitchenette along with one separate bedroom. Mom showed them how the sofa folded out into a queen-sized bed. Thus the cottage could sleep the two adult women very comfortably with the queen-sized bed in the bedroom along with the queen-sized sofa-sleeper. The cottage even had a small over-and-under washer-drier combination for laundry near the kitchenette area.

Mrs. Kostas could not say thank you enough to Mom. She actually reached out to hug Dad when he joined us, thanking him for his kindness as well. Dad was a little embarrassed by this display and blushed a bit. He asked us all to sit down and discuss what immediate actions were necessary in order to look after the affairs of these now-almost-homeless ladies.

"Adele and I will need our clothes and I want to get my jewelry. There's not much of any value monetarily, but I have some pieces that are family heirlooms that were passed to me by my mama and my grandma that I want to pass on to Adele someday. There are also birth certificates and passports, some albums of family photos going back a couple of generations, as well as some other important papers that I will need. I guess we will have to go along to sort it out. I'm just afraid that George will carry out his threat of violence if we do."

Dad assured her, "You don't worry about that. I have a couple of guys working security at my business that I can get to come along with you, Adele, Ron, and me. We'll keep you safe while you get what it yours. Is there anything that you need help with that is not at the house?"

"Well," Mrs. Kostas began, "now that Adele turned eighteen last week, she can lay claim to the trust fund that Adele's Grandpa Corley set up for her when she was a child. I don't know what it is worth, but it must be a considerable amount by now. I am listed as the custodian, but that needs to change quickly to give Adele possession of it on paper now that she has attained her majority. Otherwise, I'm afraid that George might use the power of attorney that I gave him a few years back to make himself the custodian of her money and clean it out for himself. He has taken everything else from my baby girl; I'm not about to let him take her inheritance as well." Dad promised to have his personal attorney get on it starting this very evening.

When Mrs. Kostas told him not to disturb the attorney, Dad chuckled and said that, with as much as he was costing Dad on retainer, the least he could do is accept a late-evening call once in a while. Dad left to call from the main house. We found out a couple of days later that it was fortunate that he did make the call when he did. Dad's attorney indicated to him then that Mr. Kostas had, in fact, tried to end run Adele and stake a claim to her money as her supposed new fund custodian, but had been thwarted by Dad's attorney's quick action to get the paperwork in order and signed, witnessed, and recorded by Adele the next day after the blow-up at our house, even though it was a Saturday. Dad's attorney knew people who knew people who were in powerful positions to get things done in a hurry when necessary. Adele was now a very well-off young lady, financially, I mean.

I asked her teasingly when we were alone at one point after the legal meetings were over the next day if she still wanted to be the slave of such a poor master now that she was rich. She looked at me with a serious expression and said, "Ron, I expect that it might be a little soon to be practicing the reciting of the phrase 'for richer or poorer' with you. But I am looking forward to our being in that situation someday, and I plan to stay with you as long as you will have me, regardless of the financial situation. Does that answer your question ... Master?"

She gave me a smile that rivaled the sun in its intensity and my heart simply melted. She had just said that whenever I got around to asking her to marry me, she would gladly do so. I was flying high!


The raid, I guess you'd call it, on the Kostas house took place the following day, Saturday, in the early evening. Mrs. Kostas had indicated that Mr. Kostas would be out of town for two days on a very important weekend appointment that he could not miss just because of his domestic crisis.

With Adele and her mother, along with Dad, me, and two of Dad's guys from work, we were able to get everything that was important or of interest to the ladies. With the two large SUVs we had with us, it was no problem hauling off everything that we needed to remove in one trip.

Mrs. Kostas also got all the keys to her own personal sedan, a Toyota Avalon. She indicated that Mr. Kostas did not have a key to it, and she loaded it with some of her stuff and drove it in the motorcade back to our place.

Dad had made arrangements, on Mrs. Kostas' behalf, with a self-storage unit for some of the things that would not be needed right away. We hauled everything else back to their new quarters out behind our house.

Mom had made sure that Mrs. Kostas and Adele each had keys to the main house as well as the keys she had given them the night before to the cottage. She gave Mrs. Kostas a clicker for the overhead door to our three-car garage so that her sedan would not have to be on the street and could stay out of sight for a while until things settled a bit.

Everyone finally relaxed a bit and let the tension of the early part of this weekend drain away by Sunday. The Campo family spent the day in the house or by the pool, leaving the two guests to themselves for a while.

Adele and her Mom had spent most of the morning Sunday sorting their things, hanging up clothes, and putting things in drawers. I imagine they spent a while that day working their way through the box of tissues on the coffee table in the great room as well, while they talked about the new world they were facing together.

Adele joined me by the pool later in the afternoon, this time in a conventional bikini, for about two hours. We limited our contact to holding hands and giving each other loving looks.

Mom told Mrs. Kostas to let her know when she needed to make a grocery run to stock the small pantry and refrigerator in the cottage and she would go along with her to keep her company, if she wanted.

On Monday morning, day three, Mrs. Kostas saw a divorce attorney. She filed the necessary paperwork to end her marriage of twenty-one years to George Kostas. It took most of the morning, but when she returned to the cottage around noon, she was now walking straighter and holding her head higher than she had earlier.


The wake-up regimen on Tuesday morning resumed for me with a magnificent blowjob from Kelly. I gave up quite a heavy load to her very talented mouth, since I had not cum since Friday. Afterward, we just lay in each other's arms for a while and almost drifted off to sleep again.

After having serviced Dad with her lips and tongue, Mom roused us to get a goodbye hug and kiss before she left for work. She made sure to squeeze my pecker before moving away to go downstairs with a grin on her face.

I went downstairs in just my boxers after checking quietly to ensure that Adele and her mom had not come to the house for anything. I did not want to scandalize Mrs. Kostas by appearing in my underwear, but I was really hungry and feeling a little daring. I was able to grab a bagel and a cup of coffee from the pot that Mom and Dad had made for themselves before their departure. I headed back upstairs to my room and was joined by my sisters, who were naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.