Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Breakfast was typical, except for one or two bolder guys who came into our section to sit at the tables allowing them a clear beaver shot on 'my girls' once in a while. We all got a kick out of seeing them blush when Kelly turned around to face them full on with a direct look and a smile. Then she licked her lips lasciviously. We all laughed as we left, betting that at least one of those two guys had probably cum in his pants.

I had to concentrate really hard on the math exam that morning. Even though I had been carrying a B all semester and the material was not that difficult, I had not had a lot of sleep. The second exam period before lunch was for German. But since I was a graduating senior and had an A, I got exempted from that exam. I used that time to bone up for my afternoon exam in the Honors Lit class I had been taking with Adele until time for the lunch period.

I met up with Adele at lunch and Connie joined us. We wolfed down our sandwiches and I asked if anyone had tried to take advantage of them for Tue-Yes-day. Evidently, the exams had kept most of that opportunity down to a minimum. A few guys had done the pencil drop bit right before their two exams this morning in order to get a look at their pussies. But nothing else developed. None of the guys had been bold enough to grope or ask for or demand anything, as there had not been a lot of time to do so.

I looked at my watch and noted that there was about forty-five minutes left in the lunch hour. I looked at the two girls and ordered, "Follow me."

We went inside the building and they followed me down the hall. They stopped as I entered the boys' room. I let them stand there outside the door for about two seconds before I opened the door and leaned out. "Hey, you two bitches; I said to follow me and I meant it."

Adele and Connie lost all the color in their faces for a couple of seconds. Then they obediently, but nervously, followed me into the boys' room. To them, this was definitely Indian Territory.

I went to the middle urinal of the five on the wall and stood there. There was no one in the main area, but I had seen one set of feet under the door of one of the stalls. The girls were standing nervously by the sinks. I said loudly with feigned irritation, "Well, come on over here. I want Connie to unzip me and Adele to aim me. I gotta piss here."

I had to fight to keep from laughing as I saw their shocked expressions. But they came over with Connie on my right and Adele on my left. I heard the guy in the stall hurry to finish and flush and then stand up to get his clothes in order. The girls heard him as well and blushed fiercely in that shade that makes me so horny to see.

Connie reached gingerly over to unzip the fly to my cargo shorts; she had to use both hands. Even though she was slightly embarrassed, she had a thin smile and excitement danced in her eyes. When she had my fly open, she reached in to grab my cock just as the guy emerged from his stall. He saw me standing there with my cock in Connie's hand. That did not register with him at first because he was just so shocked to see two girls standing in the restroom so obviously reserved for boys only.

My exposed cock in her hand finally registered in his brain. He looked at it for second and then at Connie's embarrassed face and then he said, "Holy shit! Dude!" He grinned stupidly as he moved to the sink to wash up. He probably was not going to be very efficient in his cleanup chore since he was not watching what he was doing. His line of sight was locked in on the action where we were standing.

Now that my cock was out, even though I had already given Adele her instructions, I wanted to add to the embarrassment. I said, "Now, Adele, I want you to aim with my cock carefully so that my urine stream actually goes into the urinal. If any spills, you would hate for me to demand that you lick it up. I can't stand messes."

Adele's expression was priceless! She was absolutely mortified! She looked at my eyes for a second, and then surprised me. She started to release a small smile and said, loud enough for the guy at the sink to hear, now that he had shut off the water, "Yes, Master Ron."

I thought the guy was going to break his neck as fast as his head snapped around. His mouth sagged as he watched Adele point my cock at the urinal and aim it so that my stream went in dead center. As I finished, I told her to shake my cock lightly a couple of times. She did so and looked at me with a smile and a blush.

I said, "There still might be a drop or two on the tip of my cock. I would not want to have that get on my underwear. How about wrapping your sweet lips around the tip of my cock and make sure that there is nothing left there?" She lost the smile and looked shocked. The other guy was like a statue, unable to move or believe what he was hearing or seeing.

Adele slowly went to her knees and looked up at me with a combined look of amusement and embarrassment before reaching for my cock and guiding it to her mouth ... right there in a public bathroom in front of a strange boy. When she had her lips wrapped around my cock, I couldn't help myself. I got hard very quickly. I said, "Since you are already down there and I am getting a hard-on, why don't you just keep on doing what you are doing and bring me off? No deep throat stuff, just a normal blowjob." I said this so matter-of-factly that I surprised even myself.

I turned to Connie while Adele was working on me and said, "I'm sure that this guy would be embarrassed going back into the hallway with his erection showing. Connie, why don't you get on down and take care of him?"

Connie was not put off at all and said, "Whatever you say, Master Ron." Then she dived right down on him. I think she had already gotten so turned on by what I had been doing to her and Adele that she might have jumped the guy without my ordering it. Man, Connie could get slutty at the drop of a pair of panties!

The guy looked hesitant. I said, "Wouldn't you like my slut to give you a blowjob to relieve that awful hard-on you got there, Partner?" He could not even speak. He just nodded and unzipped and opened his shorts, whipping them and his boxers down quickly.

Connie dived in and I heard the guy begin to mumble, "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" over and over as I turned my attention back to Adele.

Adele was really attacking my cock with loving enthusiasm. I was going to have to come up with some more amusing things to have her do; she seemed to be enjoying this too much now that she was actually doing it.

I figured that I would need professional help with humiliating Connie, though; I could not seem to come up with any ideas that she did not jump all over with slutty joy.

Right about the time both the other guy and I were cumming, the door banged open and three other guys came right on in. The first guy stopped dead and the other two ran into him. One of the guys in back said, "Hey! What the..." before he saw the tableau before him.

All three forgot what they came in here to do as Connie and Adele swallowed our loads and finished the two of us, and then put our cocks away and zipped us up. I got a kiss from Adele followed by a sly smile.

I told Connie to kiss and thank the guy she had just blown for giving her the opportunity to suck his cock. She kissed this unknown kid passionately and said with enthusiasm, "Thank you so much for letting me suck your cock. It was delightful." Okay, so she did ad lib a bit. The guy stammered his thanks, which pissed her off, because instead of thanking her, he thanked me!

I washed up and looked at the other three who still were not over their shock. I said, "My personal sluts cannot say no to anyone today and this fellow and I were just taking advantage of that fact before the next exam period starts." The three of them were still staring and just nodding as we left the boys' room.

Adele was even more embarrassed coming out with me because two girls from our class were passing and gawked at Connie and Adele because of the room from which they were emerging. Adele could not meet their gaze and just wrapped her arm in mine. Connie was snickering softly the whole time, embarrassed as hell, but loving it, like a good sub should.

As we emerged from the building, Connie said, "That was so fucking cool! I'll bet that guy jerks off to memories of today for years to come!"

I looked at Adele, whose blush had softened. She was lost in thought until I turned to her and asked, "Well, Cunt; how does it feel; being humiliated like that?"

She looked up at me and said simply, "It was ... interesting, in retrospect. I was, of course, humiliated to the point that I almost passed out at one point. But then I got so aroused, when my fear hit me, that I truly wanted to do it. I wanted to suck your cock. In fact, I'm so turned on right now that if we did not have to get to the exam room, I'd probably be tempted to run back in there and suck all three of those other guys."

She looked up at me with excitement in her eyes. This was suddenly replaced with concern. She said, "You aren't suddenly going to stop liking me or loving me because I get turned on by this; are you?"

I held her close to me and said, "You silly bitch. I love you. And I am discovering that I am starting to really love the fact that you love this shit so much. I'm discovering that I am just perverted enough to enjoy the idea of taking you back in there and watching you service those three guys if we had time. You aren't going to stop liking me or loving me because of my attitude about THAT; are you?"

She held onto me and squeezed me and said, "I adore you, Bub! Both of you; Master Ron and Just Ron. And I am going to try to make sure that you keep on loving me; no matter what."

I gently pushed her away as I saw the vice principal approaching. He had not seen us in our embrace. Everyone knew that he did not approve of overt displays of affection between students on his campus.

I told Connie that she should try to come by the house this afternoon as I turned with Adele toward the building. Connie said that she had the rest of the day off and tomorrow morning. She only had one exam remaining and she had exempted that one because of her standing A in the course as a graduating senior.

As we went down the hall, we passed Clete and Kelly walking together. Kelly was not smiling and was sporting an expression that was a combination blush and scowl. Part of the reason could have been that she was not wearing the clothes that she was wearing earlier today.

Kelly was now wearing an extra-large green adult man's long-sleeve work shirt with a corporate logo for a building maintenance firm, along with a white name oval over one breast pocket with "Jesse" stitched in red letters in the middle. The shirt was long enough to serve as a mini-dress and she had the sleeve cuffs rolled up about three times. She was obviously going to have to wear this to her next exam, as she did not have time to change into anything else, even if she had anything else into which to change ... which she did not. She was definitely not a happy camper. She kept muttering, "Sonsabitches," under her breath.

Clete had a smirk on his face. They paused just briefly enough for Clete to let me know that the boys' room at our end of the building was not the only one that had been busy during lunch hour. We did not have time for details. I told him that he and Toby should come by this afternoon so that we could hear all about it. He agreed and turned to Kelly and said, "Quit moping, Bitch. You have an exam to take." He followed her to the room where her junior level exam was taking place and actually kissed her in the hallway before going to his senior level exam on down the hall.

Adele and I barely made it to the exam room before the bell rang. The proctor frowned because we were not already in our seats. But his scowl turned to amazement when Adele sat down and pushed her knees apart. This gave him a direct line of sight into the glorious world of her gorgeous pussy and all of the carnal delights that it promised.

The exam consisted of four essay questions on Ovid. As I had indicated before, I am a whiz at essay questions. It also helped that I had read Ovid and had done the exam study outline during the week before taking this exam.

As good as I am at this sort of thing, Adele finished before I did. As I said about her before, she's scary smart. She got up to turn in her exam and leave. Since this was the last exam for her today, she would probably go home right away before coming to my house later. She looked at me and mouthed, "I love you," before she left the room.

I finished up about twenty minutes later and turned my exam in and left. I went out to the front lawn and enjoyed the afternoon sun for the next forty-five minutes or so as I waited for my sisters to finish their exams. Penny finished up her Algebra II exam first and came out to join me after I had been out there for about twenty minutes. She was snickering and wanted to tell me about her experiences on a day of 'can't-say-no.' I told her that I was dying to hear about them; but everyone needed to be present and she should hold off until all the crowd got to the house later today.

Kelly did not come out until a flood of other students was streaming out. Her history exam evidently had taken her the whole exam period to finish. She still had on only that shirt that evidently belonged to one of the school janitors, her ribbon, and her sandals. The embarrassment that she was feeling about that was magnified by some of the many crude comments and occasional gropes she was getting from some of the large crowd of amused guys and nasty looks she was getting from some of the disgusted girls. When she stalked up to us, she kept on moving past us after saying, "I don't want to talk about it right now!" as she zeroed in on the spot where I had parked this morning.

She was super-pissed and, even though I could have pulled the threat of slave discipline on her for her surliness, I decided to let it rest until we got home. Penny tried to get the story out of her once in the car, but Kelly whipped around and just glared silently at Penny to shut her up. We all rode home in silence.


Dad was in the kitchen having a beer very early in the afternoon when we got home. I guess he had been doing some heavy thinking that required some assistance from beer. He was wearing sandals and a polo shirt along with elastic-waist sports shorts. He seemed to be comfortable physically. His expression was a little hard to read. He was evidently working out some things in his head. I greeted him with both a handshake and a hug since it was just the two of us.

I had told the girls in the car that, when we got home, we were to continue to press in on Dad. I wanted them to drop their backpacks in their rooms and lose the clothes before coming down, but keep their ribbons on and wear their new shoes with the sexy heels.

When they came into the kitchen, Dad set down his longneck and looked at his lovely, naked, oh-so-fine daughters without smiling. He just crossed his arms and looked directly at them. The girls and I did not say anything. We were waiting for him to say something so that we could see which way he had decided to go after watching the DVDs and contemplating his approach to the proper handling of the situation with Mom.

Still deadpan, Dad finally spoke. "So! I guess we'll be wanting to have the pool area be clothing-optional from now on, huh?" Penny was the first one to squeal and jump toward him to hug him.

She laughed and said, "You may as well make the pool area and the whole house clothing-optional, Daddy ... I mean, Master Frank. It makes it more convenient for ... well, everything!" We all laughed and Dad just smiled and shook his head and agreed grudgingly as he hugged her to him lightly.

I breathed a sigh of relief and watched as Kelly went over to hug him as well. He did not hesitate to hug the girls back this time, I noticed. He still did not grope them or touch their tits or asses. I guess some things are hard to overcome so quickly.

I told him that I had invited the whole gang over this afternoon and I wanted him to meet them and get comfortable with the master-slave situation with my other ladies. I even beat around the subject of his taking advantage of their availability to practice his own role as master of the house. He looked at me and pulled me aside into the family room as I told the girls to go ahead and get something to drink in the kitchen and head on out to the pool.

"Ron, as much as I would like to be able to take advantage of the offer of teenage pussy, I need to stay focused on dealing with my own adult soon-to-be slave when she comes home tomorrow evening. If we can all cope with getting your mother tamed and under control, then we can see about continuing and expanding the games here.

"Right now, I can't help but be realistic in my assessment. This thing may only last as long as two minutes after she gets in and I confront her with it. Then again, it may take weeks, months, or even years to sort out everything. In any event, things will be different around here one way or another. We just need to ... I just need to play my part by ear for a while.

"I can't help but be tempted by those two lovely daughters of mine, but my conscience keeps nagging at me right now. As for the offer you made for me to practice my role with the other girls, I'm flattered and amazed at the same time. Ron, those girls, Adele and Connie, are two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, clothed or naked.

"I met Adele when she was over the other day and I can't help but feel that I would be betraying my own son if I were to make any moves on her. She is, after all, the girl you seem to be truly in love with. Connie, on the other hand, appears to be a sexual handful and it might be amusing to take her for a test drive.

"But I also have to deal with my conscience when it comes to the vows that Cheryl and I made to each other on our wedding day." He scowled and continued, "Until I confront her and get this settled, at least, I want to try to stay faithful to them; even if it looks like she did not. When it comes to my possibly enjoying the other slave girls, I think that it might be better to let that happen, if it happens, AFTER I confront Cheryl and we settle on the new rules around here. Does that make sense in this crazy lash-up we have running here?"

I smiled at him. I said, "Dad, you are the guy in charge here. I am trying to help in any way I can. I plan to be there with you the whole way. I still plan to act as Dom over my girls to help convince Mom that you and I are serious. I hope that you will not think any less of me when I put my girls through some of their paces both today and for as long as this continues."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.