Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

The first stop for shopping for any girl or woman I found out usually involves shoes. That was true today as with any other shopping day for my sisters. They spent quite a while looking at shoes. I told them that it would be nice if they were to consider their master's desires to see each of them with at least one pair of CFM shoes... 'Come Fuck Me' shoes. Kelly asked me just what degree of CFM I envisioned. I must have looked as confused as I felt. She informed me that CFMs come in varying degrees of sluttiness, ranging from Innocent to Tempting, Hot, and Sizzling, up to Working Girl, Ridiculous, and Oh My God.

They tried on several that I knew would look really hot on any girl wearing pearls and a tiny black dress. As the male store clerks helped the girls try on the shoes with a lot of 'careful handling' of their legs, I felt like kicking myself. I should have anticipated this and made them change from their shorts to flirty skirts so that their privates could be readily observed by the shoe clerks. Next time, I promised myself.

We visited several stores in the mall that dealt in girls' and women's clothing. The girls bought several items of interest to them, like a top here and a belt there. They were not interested in too many accessories today and even they seemed to get bored with the selections. I started to get the idea that they really wanted to get back to the house and the intimate company of us guys. But it did not show overtly in anything they did.

Clete and Toby had gotten bored right after we got to the first store and had stayed that way. I knew what they were interested in and they sure didn't sell it here! They were nice to my sisters and Adele, though, and they did not complain. That earned them some points in the girls' eyes.

I was not bored like I thought I would have been. I guess being with Adele took away the discomfort that I would otherwise normally have felt in a shopping setting. I just could not take my eyes off her. I was enjoying the occasional adoring smiles she sent my way and the total joy she exhibited at finding an item of interest on the racks or shelves. Shopping was like a kid's treasure hunt to her.

At one point, while the girls were looking in a gift store for a few minutes, I spotted a kiosk in the mall hallway that displayed jewelry trinkets. I spotted some little animal tokens on short miniature chains. On a whim, I bought several with the idea that they could be added to the 'slave collar' ribbons that the girls were wearing. I picked out about a dozen since they were cheap; just in case I changed my mind later as to which token I liked better on which of my girls. I surprised myself with the ease with which that idea had passed through my head... 'my' girls.

We decided to have a drink at the food court. There, we found a table and greeted several guys and girls that we knew from school. We had a great time just sitting around shooting the breeze and enjoying life as we anticipated the end of school in another week. For those of us who were graduating, that was particularly sweet.

"So, how's the future Aggie doing, Ron?" I heard over my shoulder. I looked and saw Connie Younger standing there smiling. I noted that she had spoken to me but she was moving her gaze back and forth among my two sisters and Adele. I wasn't certain, but it looked like she was analyzing the ribbon chokers while trying to come to a conclusion about them.

Connie was tall with jet black hair and a nice, slender build. The thing that really stood out about her, though, was the icy blueness of her eyes. When I had first seen her after she moved to town and came to school that first day last year, I had thought she was wearing tinted contacts. Her eyes were that noticeable.

"I'm fine, Connie. Looking forward to the summer and then college yourself?" I asked.

"Yeah; I had hoped to work at 'Bean There' this summer, but they already had enough coffee baristas. And all the other places seem to have all the help they need for the summer. I just hope that I don't end up with a lot of college debt by going out of state to Madison," she said wistfully.

"Isn't that in Virginia?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah; my mom went to James Madison University and she said it was really great. I checked it out on the web and talked to the guidance counselor and it looks like it is just what I would like for a college and the location is beautiful. It's right there in the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley.

"My only real regret is that it is SO far from home. My only real thrill as well is that it is ... SO far from home." She grinned as we all chuckled at her outlook.

"How about you, Adele; where are you going this fall?" Connie asked, looking intently at Adele's hand with its fingers firmly interlocked with those of my hand. She raised one eyebrow and looked at my face and smiled.

"Well; I'm currently set to go to Community this fall. But just within the last few days, I have been considering applying to transfer for second semester to someplace ... more interesting," Adele answered her without once letting her eyes leave my face.

"Like maybe someplace in Texas?" Penny teased.

Adele blushed and looked down for a second. Then she smiled back up at me and said simply, "Maybe."

"Are those shoe boxes?" Connie said, spying the packages on the floor by our seats and pulling up a chair. "Oh, Girl, you have just GOT to let me see what you got!"

All three of the girls opened up their shoe boxes to show Connie their new shoes. When she saw the daring styles of the shoes, she grinned conspiratorially at them and said, "Someone is thinking of being WICK-ed."

Penny replied a little too quickly, I guess so that she could look cool when talking to a senior girl. I almost shit when she said, "Well, when our master tells us we need sexy shoes, we have no other choice but to comply." She grinned at Connie and then she saw my startled expression. Her smile faded as she reached for her drink.

I heard Connie take a sudden intake of breath as she gave me a curious look. Her attention flashed over to Adele, who was not smiling now, and then to Kelly, who was glowering at Penny, and then to Penny, who was looking sheepish. Connie raised her eyebrows slightly and turned her gaze back slowly to my unsmiling face and said so softly that I almost could not hear her, "Oh ... my ... God." I saw her eyes widen and her skin flush. Her breathing increased in intensity for a moment as well.

I figured that I had better forestall any more discussion along these lines. I stood up and said, "We need to move along. We've got another place to stop before we head home and enjoy the pool. Great to see you, Connie."

We had come in Dad's SUV that had three bench-style seats so that each of the three couples could sit together. Penny and Toby were in the middle with Clete and Kelly in the back. Adele was up front with me. I did not say anything, but Kelly did.

"Pen, are you out of your cotton-picking mind?" she asked her sister. Penny and I started to talk at once and then several other voices crowded in. I leaned on the car horn and everyone quieted down.

I said, "Look, we just need to cool it a bit here and finish up so that we can get home. I know that Penny did not mean to be indiscreet. So don't lean on her. This shit can be exciting enough to make anyone get carried away a bit."

"What shit?" asked Toby in all innocence.

"Toby, I can't really tell you everything that's going on with us right now. All I can say is that it is a family situation and we are trying to work it out as best we can." I hoped that he would just let it ride. He seemed to. Clete, on the other hand, was gazing at my reflection in the rear view mirror. He did not say anything, but I could see the wheels turning. He remained silent though.

I drove out toward the airport to a place I had seen advertised. I was curious to see if the store matched up to the flyer that had come in the Sunday paper. It was one of those specialty stores containing lingerie and very sexy women's clothing, according to the flyer. It was called Booty-Q. I knew that adults bought stuff there because they had been in business for a couple of years and seemed to thrive, according to the frequency of their ads. It was just kind of weird, even to me, for teens like us to want to go there for actual shopping rather than gawking.

When we got out, the guys and I were immediately tuned in to the sexy clothing on the 'slut mannequins' in the front windows. These are the mannequins specially designed to have huge nipples to poke through whatever is draped on their torsos and they can be twisted so that their posture is alluring rather than stiff like department store mannequins.

Toby and Clete just stared for a second. The girls groaned and grabbed their arms to drag them ... us ... inside.

As we entered, we realized that the store seemed a lot larger than the storefront would indicate. A very sexy-looking redhead in her late twenties, I'd guess, came over to where we were. She raised one eyebrow as if to let us know that she thought we might be juuuust a little young to be in here. "Welcome to Booty-Q," she said; although she pronounced it 'boutique.' "May I help you?" she asked.

I surprised her when I was the one to speak up instead of one of the girls. "Yes, we'd like to take a look at some of your swimwear that you advertised in your flyer in the Sunday paper. I believe they are called Wicked Temptations."

Now she was really concerned. She said, "Are you certain that something like that would be appropriate for girls your age?" She had turned to the girls as she addressed my request. They all nodded confidently. I guess Adele and my sisters looked enough at ease and seemed determined to impress her. She shrugged and indicated that we should follow her.

The girls moved ahead together as the Haskins boys and I followed slowly. We could not help but notice just how sexy all the clothing and lingerie looked.

Clete and Toby stopped about two-thirds of the way back to where the girls were looking at the swimsuit racks. Clete tapped my shoulder and pointed toward the back right.

When I looked, I quickly felt an erection beginning. I saw the changing booths in the back. These were different than any I had seen. None of them had doors! Not only that, but a very cute lady in her thirties was changing in one of them while the man who was obviously with her watched and smiled. Two other guys in the store were also standing there looking. She had just removed her panties and was standing there ... stark naked ... in a public store before she tried on a lingerie set.

I looked back at Clete with an impressed look on my face and Toby turned at about the same time. Altogether, we just nodded and said, almost in unison, "Dude!" I began to walk very slowly back toward where Adele and my sisters were selecting from the swimsuits that were available, all the while watching the sexy, well-built lady in the open changing booth remove and put on different things.

Kelly looked over at us with a frown and then saw where we were looking and laughed out loud. When Penny and Adele looked at her, she said something and they all looked back at the open changing booths and laughed as well. Penny came to drag Toby quickly back to where she was and Clete and I picked up the pace to join them.

"Boys! Can't take them anyplace!" Penny teased. Then she looked back at the open changing booths and said a little louder, "Girls, do we need to try these suits on here, or are we just going to buy them and take them home to try on?"

The store clerk, Amy, according to her name tag, jumped in on this now and said, "Hey, look; I don't want the owner to get into any trouble because of problems with underage girls getting carried away in here. If it were up to me, I'd say go for it. But my boss is a very nice lady and I don't want to get her closed down. So you girls can pick the suits that you'd like and keep the receipts in case they don't turn out to be exactly what you need or want. We have a liberal return policy, which is good, because these things are crazy-expensive for having so little material to them."

I think Clete and Toby were a little disappointed that they did not get to see the girls do their thing here in the store. I know that I was. But we all knew that we would be seeing everything later at the house anyway.

Penny looked downright disappointed that she did not get a chance to use the booths, but she smiled at Amy and shrugged. Amy was relieved when we took our purchases to the counter. Each of the girls had selected two different suits. When the totals rang up I almost choked. These tiny things came with a huge cost.

As we about to leave the store, Clete stopped at a display of sexy t-shirts, crop tops, and cookout aprons. We all laughed at some of the captions on them.

Barbecue aprons carried logos like 'Barb-B-Q Slut, ' 'Tequila Makes My Clothes Fall Off, ' 'I taught your boyfriend that thing you like, ' and 'I put out' with a leering cartoon fire extinguisher character. There were t-shirts and crop tops that carried similarly crude logos like, 'I'll do it for $20, ' with the money represented by a rolled up twenty-dollar bill, 'I see that you've already met the twins, ' written right at tit level, and one that said, 'If you are going to ride my ass, you had better pull my hair.'

When Adele pretended to be lingering thoughtfully over that last one, I pulled her away with a chuckle. She pretended to go reluctantly and we laughed and hugged when we got outside. We all piled into the SUV and headed home with a quick stop for a late lunch at Chick-Fil-A on the way.


When we got home, the guys tried to hint at having a fashion show similar to the day before. We had all been turned on to some degree by being around the girls all morning in their skimpy summer attire. That last visit to the lingerie shop had really gotten our buzzes on.

I had not yet given my sisters any indication of what to do when we got home. Kelly said that she and the other girls would like to model their new swimwear, but they would like to surprise us this time. She asked that we change to our swim trunks and wait by the pool behind the screening hedge. She and the other girls would come out once they had changed.

Clete, Toby, and I changed into our swim trunks. I made sure we all had sodas and we settled into chairs near the pool. We all had diamond-cutter erections already, which was not really that unusual for guys our age. But we all had a certain degree of assurance of being able to relieve those erections in a most enjoyable fashion within just a short time.

As the youngest of us, Toby seemed to be a little nervous still. Or maybe he was just anxious. He got up and jumped into the pool to cool off, leaving Clete and me at the table.

Clete had been noticeably quiet for a while. He was obviously thinking something over. He would not hide the fact that he was thinking about this situation from me. We had been friends since forever. But I knew he would think things out before discussing them. He nodded to himself and I waited for him to tell me what was on his mind. I hoped that it was something I could talk about without losing him as a friend.

He leaned in and looked at me and said softly, "Ron, you know that I'm your friend, right?" When I nodded, he went on. "You know that I wouldn't do anything to screw up that friendship. We've been road dogs together for too many years, right?"

When I told him yes, he took a sip of his drink and said, "So you know that when I ask you what I want to ask you, it is not in any way a put-down or an accusation or a threat or ... anything, right?" He seemed to be going out of his way to ensure that I would take what he had to say in the right way.

It was at that point that I knew what he was going to ask. So I was not too surprised; I was just mildly uncomfortable. Clete was my long-time friend and I did not want to endanger that friendship by his inability to come to grips with my being in an incestuous relationship with my sisters. This was especially important since he seemed to have developed quite a sexual relationship, if not a romantic one, with one of those sisters.

"So, Dude; we tell each other everything. When were you going to tell me that you had been fucking your sisters?" He did not ask it with a smirk or a look of condemnation. In fact, he looked kind of hurt, as if he were disappointed in me for not trusting him to take the truth and still be my friend.

"Would it change things between us ... IF that were happening?" I asked.

He just looked at me for a second and said, "Not in our friendship. I mean; I think it finally clicked in my head this morning. I had passed off that master-slave demonstration the girls put on today as just a lot of fun the girls were having as a lead-up to all the sex. Then, it dawned on me that you didn't give me hell yesterday for violating the best-friend-and-sister rule."

All guys knew that male best friends did not date or fuck the sisters of their male best friends. It just wasn't done. I realized now that I should have at least made a pretense at offense if I were really trying to hide the other stuff. Lesson learned there, if just a little too late. Clete continued.

"It finally got confirmed fully in my mind at the food court today when I saw your reactions to Connie's questions."

I sighed and took a swallow of my soda. Clete surely had noticed by now that I was not objecting or pounding him into the deck for such an outrageous accusation. "Have you said anything to Toby? And has he said anything?" The younger brother was floating in the pool in his back with his erection poking up prominently in his swim trunks.

"No," Clete replied. "He just has the hots for Penny and can't think beyond getting his dick serviced and being with her." Looking at his soda cup, he said, "How is Adele taking it? I figure, as smart as she is, that she has it figured out too."

I said, "Adele is more special than I ever thought before. I mean, you know how I had been trying to work up the nerve to ask her out earlier this year? Well, I won't bore you with details, but she figured things out right away when we started talking this week, and she STILL wants to be with me."

I smiled at him and said, "And I want to be with her. In fact, I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I just thought that, now that almost all the cards are on the table, I should tell you that I have discovered that I really love her. Oh, and she loves me, too, by the way."

Clete began to smile and shake his head. "Another one bites the dust, huh?" Then his smiled dimmed a bit. "You said 'almost' all the cards are on the table."

"Clete, you are my best friend. But there are some family issues that I just cannot talk about right now, even to my best friend. Maybe someday, once we have resolved those issues, I might be able to talk about it. I ask that you honor our family's need for privacy on some things; okay?"

Clete nodded and we shook hands. Toby came back over to the table and toweled off before sitting down and asking, "What do you think is taking the girls so long?" Clete and I looked at him and grinned. We could not very well chide him for impatience. After all, our cocks were just as anxious as his.

We all heard the music begin. It sounded like it was coming from Kelly's iPod docking station. The tune was very saucy and active with a definitive rapid beat. It sounded like the runway music for those fashion shows on the E! Network or the TLC cable channel once in a while. I got up to start the video camera that was on its tripod.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.