Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Eventually all three of the girls had bikinis on and each of the three guys had a girl on his lap. Toby had not yet begun to explore with his hands yet. I decided to move things along. I said, "Ladies; that was a very hot show. Why don't we swim and relax a bit? Then we can figure out something to occupy our time until Adele and the guys have to go."

The girls got off our laps and swished their asses in front of us as they slowly walked to the edge of the pool. They smiled at each other and giggled as we followed them. Clete grabbed my arm and said, "Dude, do you have these chicks hypnotized or something? I have never seen anything like this!"

I assured him that the girls were just enjoying themselves by the pool like they would normally do if we weren't here. He knew that I was a lying sack of shit. He just smiled and followed Kelly into the water as Toby followed Penny.

We spent about ten minutes just floating and moving around the water. We talked and joked and just enjoyed each other's presence. There was still that sexual tension that was not going away any time soon. The girls were obviously turned on and were doing everything in their power to tease the guys.

Finally, after about fifteen more minutes of this, Adele drifted over to me and hugged me. She whispered in my ear, "I am so horny right now. If you don't take me inside and fuck me I am going to go crazy!"

I kissed her and said softly, "I would be happy to fuck you, Lovely Lady. But we are not going inside. Can you handle that?" I wanted to test her limits a bit as I asked this; to be honest, I was testing my own as well. She looked startled at the prospect of fucking me in front of these two boys who she barely knew.

Her breathing picked up and she finally sighed and leaned her forehead against my chest and said, "I don't know if I can handle it or not. But I would do it if ordered by my master." With that she looked up at me with what could only be described as a loving smile.

I was impressed. This girl definitely had submissive tendencies. But she was a submissive with a brain. She knew that she could not have public sex of her own free will. But she would do it; she would allow herself to be ordered to do it by her master. That would be me.

My cock took charge of my brain at that point. I led her to the steps and out of the pool. We moved together to one of the grassy spots and I threw a couple of the long lounge chair cushions on the ground. We quickly toweled off.

She already had her bikini off and, as I stood from taking down my swim trunks, she was all over me. She did not want to make love this time. She wanted to fuck. I had her kneel and take my cock in her mouth as I stood before her. I heard movement behind me and then I noticed that the brothers and the sisters had come over near us. One of the girls checked the viewing angle of the camera and came back over. I could not tell which girl as I started to cum about that time.

My knees sagged a bit as my cum filled Adele's mouth and she worked my cock with her hand as she held the tip in her mouth to finish me off. As I got my faculties back somewhat under control, Adele backed off gently from my cock and looked up at me before making a production of swallowing my cum.

As she did this, I heard Toby say, "That's just unbelievably way cool!" followed by, "Holy shit! Penny, what are you... !" I glanced over and saw that Penny was naked and had pulled Toby's trunks down to his knees. She had begun to work on his cock with her mouth and her hand. I saw him sag and groan as he came after only about twenty or thirty seconds. Penny smiled up at him and swallowed before she continued to work on him.

Kelly had stripped out of her bikini and had started on Clete. She had him on his back with his trunks off as she worked her lips around his upright cock. I don't normally notice guys' equipment, but I got a quick impression that Clete was very well endowed to the point of about eight or nine inches in length and hefty thickness. I only had time to see her do her deep throat trick once on him and hear him cry out in surprise, when I felt a tickle on my balls.

Adele got my attention with that and I knelt down to push her onto her back. I was still hard, but I wanted to return her oral favor before I fucked her. I went down on her and used my tongue and fingers ... with her hymen gone, I was free to do the G-spot probe and it worked to the point of her crying out with a long loud moan.

I licked and teased her to one more orgasm over the next three or four minutes with my tongue. Then I rose up and placed my cock into her hungry pussy. She was panting in anticipation now. I slid in with a slow smooth motion and began to rock. She smiled at me with pleasure and affection. She reached behind me and pulled my ass cheeks toward her with her hands as she rocked in rhythm with me and began to alternate between whispering endearments and humming. We were really in tune with each other and we both loved every second of it.

Adele had another nice orgasm before I came inside of her. As my cock softened a bit, I just remained inside of her and kissed her all around her face before planting one on her lips.

I looked over and saw Toby sawing awkwardly into Penny. He would not last long that way. He even pulled out in his frenzy once. Penny was smiling and patient with him. I saw her talking to him gently as he was fucking her, giving him tips and encouragement.

This looked like it was probably Toby's first ever fuck. I knew that Clete was not a virgin. He had fucked at least two other girls over the past two years and had teased me that he had beaten me to the pussy prize by a year.

Kelly had Clete on his back and was riding his big cock from above him. She was not just resting on him and riding. She was squatting over him and getting great penetration into her pussy. It was a good thing that she often played catcher on the softball team. Her hip and thigh muscles were in just the right degree of physical conditioning and tone to handle this motion without tiring her out. It was also very erotic and I found myself getting hard again.

Adele noticed my returning arousal and pushed me on my back and mounted me. She did not have the endurance to squat like Kelly but she rode me while resting on me and I got a kick out of watching her big tits bounce above me. She rode like that for about five minutes and got me off.

I noticed that she had not managed an orgasm this time, so I tweaked her right nipple with one hand and reached in and worked her clit with the other. After a few seconds, she shuddered. She smiled down at me after she quit moving. She mouthed, "Thank you," silently. We just stared at each other for a few seconds before she leaned down to kiss me with real passion. She kept my cock inside of her and leaned her body down onto mine as we just held each other.

After a few minutes, I noticed movement and saw the others heading over to the outdoor shower to swish off. I nudged Adele and we got up and cleaned off as well. She forgot and I did not push the issue of her doing slut cleanup on my cock with her mouth. The other guys might have gotten grossed out at that, I thought. But, then again, I suspected that Kelly and Penny had already done their duty with them whether I had noticed or not.

There was no sense in putting clothes on, so we all just sat down naked and considered everything in silence for about two minutes. Clete sighed and looked first at Toby and then at me. As he looked at me he said, "Dude! This has been one of the most fantastic days of my life! OWW!" Kelly had pinched him.

"You're supposed to be looking at me when you say that. And you are supposed to look sufficiently awed to impress me!" she said with feigned irritation. I could detect the imp in her though. She was enjoying Clete's momentary discomfort as well as her own just-fucked after-glow. The little slut was also enjoying showing off her nude body to these boys and me.

"Gee, Kelly. You know that I really am awed by you and ... and your ... God! Where did you get that killer body all of a sudden? I've been watching you for a couple of years and I had no idea until I started seeing the changes lately." Clete was now looking her up and down. Kelly was smiling now and leaning back to allow him to have a good view.

Suddenly, she got up and slid into his lap with her tits right in his face. "Here," she said, "now you can appreciate it up close." Adele performed a similar seating change to sit on my lap as Penny did with an almost-overdosed-on-sex Toby. He had still not gotten his voice back as he appeared to be under the combined effects of shock and bliss.

"And where did you learn that deep throat trick?" Clete said. This time his voice and face really did register his awe.

Kelly laughed and almost said something. Then she looked over at me and said, "Oh, a girl picks up new things once in a while." She had caught herself before giving away the fact that she had learned how to do it on her brother.

I looked over at Toby. In order to get the focus of conversation shifted away from Kelly and her oral talents I said, "Toby, were you a virgin before this afternoon?"

Toby started to say something, but stopped to blush and clear his throat. Penny laughed and grabbed her tits and began to move them back and forth in a pretend slapping of Toby's cheeks with her boobs. We all laughed at Toby's pretended discomfort. This was just what he needed to loosen up. Penny said, "Boys! Just too damned proud to admit it! Toby, everyone is a virgin at some point. It's okay to admit it. Anyway, I'd like to hear it as well. Was I really your first fuck?"

The blatant unashamed humor, mixed with the sexuality exhibited by Penny, loosened Toby up enough to smile sheepishly and say, "Okay! I had not been with a girl until today! And, yes, Penny, you were my first; and you were simply fantastic! I had no idea that sex with you would be so great! Hell I had no idea that sex with anybody could be that good!" He looked more keenly at her.

He asked, "Since you all seem more at ease with all of this than I seem to be, can I ask you a question without getting teased to death?" We smiled and nodded.

He asked Penny, "Would you be mad at me ... would you still have ... done all this with me if you knew that for the last week I had been jerking off while fantasizing about you every night? About doing exactly what we have done today?"

As soon as he had said it, he got a little fearful look, afraid that he might have ticked off the current girl--literally--of his dreams. She surprised him by leaning in to kiss him and saying, "I think that's sweet. I always wanted to be desired above all others by some good-looking hunky guy."

He gazed up at her in amazement and asked, "You really think I'm good-looking ... and hunky?"

Kelly laughed from across the table at him and said, "It's the girl who is supposed to react with comments like that, NOT the guy." We all laughed and I was pleasantly surprised when Toby was not embarrassed by her jibe. I guess he was too busy feeling up Penny's tit with the hand that Penny had guided to her chest.

I got up and changed memory cards in the video camera when I saw Penny get up and lead Toby back over to their cushion. I figured she was going to coach him some more on the finer aspects of sex when she sat down and spread her legs. She said something to him as she pointed to her pussy and then she leaned back and he hesitated for a minute before he nodded and moved his head between her thighs.

As they began to work on each other in learning oral skills, I saw Kelly pull Clete over to their cushion as she whispered in his ear. She knelt and worked on his cock with her mouth to get him hard for a minute ... that's about all it took for him to get rock-hard again ... and then she knelt on all fours with her ass toward him. I was betting that this was his first doggy-style fuck.

Adele and I were still fondling each other affectionately. She noticed my growing bulge under her soft ass and said, "Master Ron, I want to try something and I may need your help." I looked up at her and she was looking embarrassed again. She took a deep breath and said, "I'd like to try to learn ... I want to ... I would like to learn to do that deep throat thing that I saw Kelly do on Clete. The look on his face was just..." Then she looked at me and said, "I want to be able to bring you so much pleasure that I can put that look on YOUR face."

I said, "Adele, you have already brought me so much pleasure that I can hardly stand it. You don't have to do this. I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything that is harmful or painful on my account, regardless of this master-slave thing we have going on."

She nodded and kissed me and said, "Nevertheless, I want to try it at least. Please?"

I looked at her and said, "For the record, the percentage of guys who would turn down a blowjob from a beautiful girl is zero."

She smiled and said, "Beautiful, huh? You really think so? Do you really think I'm beautiful?" I just smiled and kissed her lips and let her slide off my lap.

She was about to kneel in front of where I sat but then decided to stand in order to get a better angle. I was already hard and she started with her mouth in the normal way. She gagged slightly as my cock reached the entrance to her throat. I saw determination on her face as she tried three more times to get it to go.

On the fourth try, it caught briefly and slipped right in. I heard her squeal around my cock and I was alarmed. Then I saw her face and realized that it had been a squeal of delight. She continued exclusively to take me into her throat on each down stroke. When I told her I was cumming, she took me all the way in and held her lips around the base of my cock with her nose in my pubic hair as I finished shooting my cock cream straight down her throat.

When my breathing had recovered after a few seconds, Adele backed off and caught her breath before leaning in to hold the tip of my cock in her lips until the last couple of drops were on her tongue. Then she pulled back and looked up at me with a 'look-what-I-can-do' expression. I pulled her back up and kissed her deeply. I asked her seriously, "Are you okay?"

She nodded and cleared her throat and said with surprising clarity, "Yessss! Isn't it wonderful that I can do that for you now?" Once again I was surprised that her whole intent in doing something new of a sexual nature was focused on pleasing ME.

Yep! I was now clearly and honestly in love with this girl and I made the ultimate sacrifice for a guy. I held her face in my hands, looked directly into her eyes, and said, "Adele Kostas, I love you!"

Her mouth opened slightly and she reached up slowly and tenderly to wrap her hands behind my head. She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me with an intensity that was amazing. She pulled back and smiled.

She said, "I know. It's just so wonderful now that you realize it as well and are brave enough to admit it. Oh, Ron, I love you so much!" She then melted into my arms and we just snuggled as we listened to the joyful grunts, moans, and squeals of orgasms coming from my sisters and their partners.


We had scurried to clean up and get the place in order and put our clothes on so that we could be presentable if my parents came home early. Adele and the Haskins boys had to leave for their homes and had to shower off before dressing so that they would not smell of sex. I had returned Adele's bra and panties and could not resist doing it right in front of Clete and Toby. She was only mildly embarrassed this time, since she had been stark naked and fucking in front of them most of the afternoon.

I invited all of them back the next day, Saturday, any time after nine-thirty. My parents were leaving around nine in the morning and would be gone to the next town over most of the day until around midnight. They were visiting friends that they had been putting off seeing for a while, and Dad had a softball game in that town as well.

After the brothers gave my sisters big hugs and kisses, I extracted promises from them to be discreet. I reinforced these with threats of torture, castration, and death. Worse than that, I threatened to cut them off from any more pussy at our house. I know how guys love to brag, but I also know that they realize the importance of a steady supply of tail.

Kelly gave Clete a nice hug and a kiss along with a thank-you for a really nice fuck. Clete said, "You're thanking me? Geez, Kelly, I'm the one that needs to do all the thanking! You are just ... fantastic." Kelly just grinned and wrapped her arms above Clete's head making sure that her tits mashed into his chest. She smiled and kissed him with gusto before letting him go. Clete turned to wait for Toby.

Penny and Toby were just holding each other and kissing every now and then between adoring smiles. They finally let go and parted when Toby caught sight of Clete's impatient look. They said goodbye once more and walked out.

I held Adele for a few minutes. My sisters left us like that and went upstairs, all the while talking and giggling. I finally released Adele after kissing her again.

I told her that we had the house and pool available tomorrow and I would really like for her to come over and spend time with me. She smiled and said that she would ask her parents if it was okay for her to spend time with her new friends ... Kelly and Penny. She asked if I was all right with all of the sex in front of everyone.

I assured her that I was and asked her the same question. She just shrugged and said, "Two days ago I would have slapped the face of anyone who would have suggested that I'd even HAVE sex before the end of the week. Now, it sort of surprises me that the only thing that bothers me is that you might be uncomfortable with my being displayed like I have been in front of so many other people."

I got back into my 'master' mode and said, "Slave, you had better be prepared not only to be displayed but to be given away for some other man's use whenever I get the notion." Her eyes widened momentarily with surprise but then I saw her get excited at the prospect of being given to someone as a sexual favor on a whim of her master.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.