Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

When we got home, we dropped our backpacks in our rooms and the girls came out into the hallway naked. They seemed to have gotten quite comfortable being naked around me and each other. After seeing them that way, I reluctantly told them that they should get into light tops and shorts at least for a while, along with their ribbon collars, of course. I specifically prohibited any underwear, though. I felt we needed to determine first off whether or not Adele would, in fact, show up. If she did, I wanted them to be dressed ... at least at first. I was just wearing my swim trunks.

We each got sodas from the fridge and I had Kelly get the camera and its battery from the charger where it had been recharging all night. I had her pop an empty memory card in as well and set the whole rig up in our favorite spot by the pool, along with the cushions.

I gave my sisters a general rundown on how I thought things should progress. I had a plan for dealing with Adele. As I let them in on it, Kelly seemed to think it was a reasonable approach. She still gave me an amused look though. Penny had not read up on submissives as much as her sister, but she seemed to understand pretty well what we had in mind.

I did not want us to get too nervous about Adele's potential arrival and what it would mean by just waiting around. So I had my sisters regale me with more tales of the antics of the guys at school who had ogled their bare pussies all day. Some of the reactions were crude, but some were very humorous, especially those involving the shy nerd types who would never have had the nerve to make any approaches to girls in the first place.

Even though we were expecting Adele, all three of us jumped a bit when we heard the doorbell ring at about three-forty-five. I was glad that Dad had had them install the extra electric bell out on the patio or else we would not have been able to hear the one inside the house.

We had only been home for half an hour, but it had seemed like longer. Both of my sisters went through the house to the front door to greet Adele. I sat down on the pool deck table with my feet on the chair seat and waited for them to bring her to me. Yes ... bring her to me! That had a nice masterful ring to it.

Sitting like I was brought the crotch of my swim trunks closer to eye level for anyone standing in front of me. I could already feel the beginnings of a nice hard-on despite my slight nervousness. I had placed the panties that Adele had surrendered to me that morning on the table next to my left hand. Penny had brought out another black ribbon earlier and had placed it on the table behind me.

As I heard them all come out of the house, I was shielded from view by the hedge. When they came around the hedge, I saw that my sisters were on either side of Adele. Each was gently touching one of her arms. It appeared as if they were physically escorting her to me.

Adele was still dressed in her nice blouse and skirt combination from school. She had obviously not been home yet.

When she saw me, Adele's eyes got big and her expression became tense. I saw her eyes flicker briefly to my crotch and then to her panties lying beside me on the table. She looked up at me quickly. She realized from my grin that I had seen her look at my crotch and she blushed and looked down with a shy smile.

I could tell from her expression that she was excited as well, and ... yes! This girl was really turned on! Teenage boys cannot usually detect that this easily but, man! The way she was breathing and with the excitement on her face, it was just so damned obvious ... and erotic as hell! My cock had expanded and was really straining against my trunks now.

"Adele, look at me," I said firmly. She shivered once and raised her eyes to look at me. She had very nice green eyes to go with her light brown hair. It was slightly longer than shoulder length and framed her pretty ... make that beautiful ... face very nicely.

"Why are you here?" I asked. She gulped and closed her eyes for a second. When she opened them again, I could see that they were not focused but just looking.

"I need to get ... those, Ron," she said softly as she looked down at her panties on the table beside my hand and pointed generally in their direction before dropping her hand and clasping it with her other in front of her.

"That's not the only reason. Is it?" I asked. "Look at me." She had tried to look down and away as I had asked my question. Now she snapped her attention back to my face.

"Is it?" I prodded again, but firmer this time. She shook her head and squeezed her eyes together.

In obvious sexual excitement, she answered, "No! I ... Ron, I've wanted to ... wanted to ask you ... wanted to know ... Oh, God!" Her eyes snapped open and she looked directly at me with the most intense look I had seen from her so far.

"Ever since I saw you and your sisters ... and they were wearing ... those collars." She stopped and caught a big breath.

She almost hissed, "They're your slaves, aren't they?"

I almost came in my swim trunks when she said that. My dick knew she was hot and my brain knew she was intelligent, but WOW! She totally surprised me by seeing right to the meat of things! And her revelation of this insight was so direct that it almost put me over the edge. I had to take a breath just to ensure that I did not squeak when I spoke next.

"Yes, they are my slaves. Kelly, Penny, I want you to show Adele how slaves submit." This was the make-or-break moment for us. Either Adele would see that my sisters had submitted totally to me and realize the exciting potential in doing so herself, thus fulfilling her own deep, dark fantasies; or else she would go screaming out of here in terror and expose us as perverts to the world.

Kelly moved to my left side and Penny moved to my right. As we had choreographed earlier, they lifted their tops together. As their tits came into view, I saw Adele glance quickly left and right to look at each of them in almost unbelief and I heard her gurgle as her eyes bulged and her mouth opened slightly. One hand went to her mouth.

When my sisters quickly slid their shorts down and placed them on the table beside their tops, Adele began to shiver as she took in the view of their naked bodies ... completely naked except for their ribbon collars signifying their status as my property. When they knelt beside me she moaned and almost collapsed as I witnessed her have a spontaneous orgasm right in front of me. She was really turned on now!

I have to say that I was, too. I looked from left to right in appreciation of the raw, exposed beauty of my naked sisters. Then I looked directly in Adele's eyes and said, "You want to be my slave too ... don't you, Adele?"

This was the critical moment for her. She had to commit one way or the other. She screwed up her face in a momentary consideration of what this would mean for her. As she sighed and looked down, I knew deep down inside of me that she had made her decision; the one that would forever remain in her memory. Thankfully, the one that would keep my sisters and me from public ridicule and private shame; she nodded.

"No. You need to say it, Adele. You need to tell me that you want this," I encouraged as soothingly as I could while trying to keep from ripping off all her clothes, bending her over the table, and fucking the daylights out of her right there. This was just so hot! I was barely able to remind my seventeen-year-old libido that I had to be the master of myself as well as my slaves.

She looked at me and wiped a tear from her face. She actually smiled at me slightly as she said "I want to be..." she gulped and said almost in a whisper, "your slave." She had said the last two words like a sigh.

Once those final words had been spoken, it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She was not as anxious or afraid as before. But she was easily still as excited and aroused. She sort of lost focus at that point and did not know what to do next. I, of course, was on hand to help with that.

"I will return your panties before you leave. First, I want you to show me that you truly want to be my slave. You need to give me the rest of your clothes. Then you will submit to me on your knees and receive my collar. As soon as you have done that, I am going to fuck you." She gave a little cry and shivered in another spontaneous orgasm. She almost collapsed right there. But she caught her balance. Amazingly, she did not turn and run.

She must have known it was coming. Now that I had said it, I saw her eyes widen, but not so much in fear. It was also excitement and the joy of being able to submit to my demands. I was the one guiding her, not she herself. She was free now to exercise her sexuality without guilt while under my control and authority.

Believe me, at seventeen, I would have had no idea about all of this shit if Kelly had not tuned me into some of it and if I had not read up on the rest of it beforehand at those web sites.

As Adele slipped off her sandals and reached for the top button of her blouse, she paused in a momentary relapse. Years of conditioning were telling her that this was wrong. Penny stepped up to her and smiled as she asked softly through her own excitement, "Do you need help, Adele?" Adele smiled nervously at Penny and almost accepted the offer. Then she looked at my face and got a determined look in her eye.

"No ... I can ... I can do this," she said. She proceeded to unbutton her blouse all the way down to her waist. She pulled it out of her skirt to undo the last button. Blushing and looking down slightly, she pulled the blouse open to reveal a substantial white bra with a ribbon trim around the top that matched the panties she had given me this morning.

Penny held out her hand. Adele slipped the blouse off of her shoulders and arms before handing it to my sister. Now she hesitated.

I asked gently, "Have you ever been naked in front of a man before, Adele?"

"No." She looked me directly in the eye as she said this and her blush ... that beautiful, erotic blush ... deepened. I noticed that her trembling had stopped though.

"Are you a virgin, Adele?" I asked just as gently. I figured she was a virgin, but one never knew these days. She could not meet my eyes this time. She looked down and she actually smiled slightly. God! Do all girls know how to express that oh, so erotic demure look like my sisters and Adele?

"Yes," she whispered. Now she trembled again slightly. She knew by coming here that, after today, she would no longer be a virgin. She knew that she was giving herself over to me to bring her fully into adult womanhood.

Having done this with Penny, I had already experienced the realization of the importance of this day in Adele's life. I had already experienced having the weight of the responsibility that this situation placed on me as well.

But it was different with Adele. I loved Penny. But with Adele, I liked her and desired her, but I could not say yet that I loved her. Nevertheless, I knew that I had a responsibility to treat her as someone I loved, whether I did or not at this critical moment. Even though she wanted me to dominate her, and I was going to try to fulfill her intense desire for that, my conscience would not let me just take her arrogantly for my own pleasure without trying to make her first time having sex as pleasurable as it was memorable. Call me a weak master, but I just could not do that to her.

Penny held her hand out again. Adele looked at Penny's forehead and reached back to undo the clasp of her bra. Her hand only shook slightly as she finally got it unhooked.

As the bra straps slid from her shoulders and the cups fell away, I could not help but let my eyes widen slightly at Adele's rounded C-cup breasts. These puppies were just perfect and my sisters and I were the first people ever to see them besides Adele herself in the mirror and maybe her doctor. Penny added the bra to the pile of clothing accumulating in the chair next to her.

Adele shuddered for a moment as she reached for the button to her skirt. After this, there would be no other coverings on her. Without her panties, she would be completely naked.

She once again looked at Penny's forehead as she undid the button. With trembling fingers she undid the zipper and simply dropped the skirt. She shuddered as her body was completely revealed to a man ... me ... for the first time in her life. The skirt bunched around her sandals and she just stood there until Penny took her hand and Kelly stepped away from the video camera long enough to reach down to pick up Adele's skirt.

I was simply entranced by this vision of loveliness. She was exquisite. Her pubic hair had not been shaved into a bikini strip like my sisters, but it had been trimmed into a neat triangle so that stray hair would not protrude from the sides of a normal bathing suit crotch panel. I was barely able to keep from gawking at her. Only the thought of remaining in role for her benefit kept me from drooling. My cock was almost aching at this point.

I stood up slowly and moved closer to her. Her breathing intensity increased and she was not looking me in the eye. As she looked down, I could tell that she saw the bulge of my cock in my trunks and she looked to the side a little. But, MAN! She was so excited right now!

Before anyone could back out, I reached behind me and retrieved the ribbon that Penny had placed on the table. I looked at Adele and held up the ribbon so that she could see it. She looked at it and then up at me and managed a shy smile. Her eyes spoke of a fulfilled longing. She nodded, even though I had not said anything. Now I told her, "Kneel for me, Adele."

I stepped beside and then behind her. She knelt right in place. I leaned down and stroked her hair. Pulling it aside from her neck, I gently kissed her neck, causing her to moan in pleasure. I told her to hold her hair up. When she did, I passed the ribbon in front of her eyes as I moved it down to her neck. As I touched her neck to tie it into a bow, she sagged and sighed as another sexual thrill went through her.

After tying the ribbon in place and kissing her neck lightly, I moved around in front of her. I smiled arrogantly down at her and in my best ... well, almost best ... I was very turned on now... 'Master Ron' voice I said, "Stand up, Slave, and kiss your new master." She looked up with a look of joy that made my heart flip.

She took my offered hand and really surprised me. She almost knocked me over as she jumped up into my arms. She kissed me with all the energy she could muster. She pressed against me and pulled her lips away only to begin kissing me all over my face and then down to my neck and chest and then back up to my face again. All the time, she was saying softly, "Yes, finally; yes, at last!"

When she got to my lips again, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly so that she could not move around so much. She pulled her face back and smiled up at me with tears of joy beginning in her eyes. Her embarrassment was not completely gone yet, as evidenced by her continued blush. But it seemed to be overwhelmed by her excitement. She said with a joyous-sounding voice, "Oh, Ron, I'm so glad it is you. Oh, God, I am so glad it is you who is my master!" And then she hugged me tightly and I felt her body shiver with delight.

Remember what I said earlier about not loving her ... yet? I was feeling a tickle inside me that warned me that I might have to change that outlook when it came to this girl. No girl had ever looked at me that way before!

I mean my sisters had been role-playing as my slaves up until now. This girl really meant it. I had to come to grips with actually being someone's master now. Up until now, I had been interested in the eroticism and sex aspects of all this stuff. I could only now begin to see the other really big complications that could arise from it.

I almost came in my trunks at the feeling that washed over me at that point. I mean her wonderfully full and soft naked body was pressed against me full length. To help me calm down and not embarrass myself, I looked to my side at Penny. She was grinning with obvious relief at how things were developing as well as with her own arousal.

When I turned to look at Kelly, she was smiling and raising one eyebrow and shaking her head with a look in her eyes that said, "You had better guard your heart, there, Romeo. This girl just might be going off the deep end with you!" I don't have ESPN, as my buddy Clete would say, but for some reason I could read that message in Kelly's eyes very clearly. Okay, maybe I could feel it in the intensity of Adele's gaze at me, as well as feeling it in the intensity of her hugs and kisses.

I could also feel the press of her magnificent tits in my chest and I could not wait any longer. I backed out of Adele's arms and turned first to Penny and then to Kelly. I said as calmly and as commandingly as I could muster with a voice almost choked with lust, "Why don't you two slaves remove my swim trunks for me?"

Kelly and Penny stood up and moved quickly over to me. In unison, each one pulled down one side of my swim trunks. My cock sprang up as the elastic waist band cleared its tip and it pulsed between me and this gloriously naked virgin girl who kept looking at me with that awestruck look. Looking back later, I could not remember my being at all embarrassed at being naked today in broad daylight in front of a girl in my class at school. I guess having been naked this week around Penny and Kelly had taken most of the edge off my own personal modesty.

Seeing the look on Adele's face at that moment, I almost gave it up right there. I closed my mouth so that I could literally bite my tongue to induce a painful distraction. I stepped out and Kelly put my trunks on one of the other chairs and moved back to the camera. If Adele had noticed the video camera, she did not give any indications of discomfort at its presence.

I sat down in the nearest chair that had no clothing stacked in it and spread my legs. I beckoned Adele and she came to stand before me. I said, "Penny why don't you get a cushion for Adele, since she is now going to need to kneel for a while and suck my cock. I don't want her to hurt those delicate knees on the concrete."

This time Adele surprised me. She did not react with shame or hesitation. Her eyes were filled with absolute lust and anticipation. I had to do the tongue-biting trick again. As Penny placed the cushion between my legs, Adele almost fell to her knees, she was so anxious.

I told her, "No hands. You may only use your mouth at first and I had better not feel any teeth or else you can expect a major dental bill." She smiled up at me. I detected just a touch of amusement in her smile through all the lust and excitement in her face. It was obvious to all of us that my threat was an empty one, but she knew that she had to play along in order for her to enjoy her fantasy's full measure of joy and excitement.

I was torn somewhat between relief and disappointment at her reaction. I was glad that she realized that I was going to be a benevolent master. I was also disappointed just a little that she had been able to see through me so easily. It sort of allowed reality to intrude on, and taint, the fantasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.