Mixed Messages
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

They were in shock for about two seconds. Then Penny pulled her chair in front of Kelley's and almost jumped into it and splayed her legs apart and propped over the chair arms in a very erotic and nasty spread which opened up her pussy lips. She was sparkling with wetness as she sat back and smiled with a somewhat dopey look of anticipation herself.

Kelly did not move as quickly, but simply said, "Whatever you command, Master Ron." She stepped back more calmly to her chair and sat down. She looked down at the pavement of the pool deck and blushed again ... have I mentioned just how really erotically beautiful I was starting to find the deep red blushing of a naked slave? ... as she placed one and then the other of her legs lewdly over the arms of her chair.

I guess I should not have been surprised that her pussy was just as moist. I was not thinking about surprises at just that moment. I was caught up in the ecstasy of seeing two gloriously naked and open pussies right in front of me for the first time in my life.

For the next ten or fifteen minutes the girls showed me and each other the lay of the land, so to speak. They showed me everything as they taught me about the inner and outer labia and the clitoris. Kelly pointed to the hood over Penny's slit and showed me how to detect the little bud that was Penny's clitoris inside the fold. I told Penny to pull her labia apart so that I could look inside to see just what her pussy looked like past the labia. I called Kelly over to look as well.

I told them not to touch their sensitive parts until show-and-tell was complete. I was not really trying to tease them, but I wanted them to allow me--and them--to finish our mutual examinations. I wanted them to wait to masturbate so that we could all experience it together. They were getting really wired and needed relief soon or else they were going to scream.

I had Kelly sit back down and spread again. Penny got up to get a close look at Kelly down there and learn more about her own anatomy from seeing her sister's. Then I ordered Penny to sit back down and I told both of the girls to masturbate and describe just how they did it. I also wanted them to describe how it felt and how they would like a boy to do it to them with his fingers. Hell, I needed the education after all!

Guiding each other, the girls twirled their fingers around the outside edges of their slits and teased themselves along the way. Eventually, they each traced one finger through the furrow of the slit and penetrated slightly to moisten the finger. They were each showing the other, while learning as well. I watched but, for some reason, I held off on touching either one of them.

Each of them eventually began stimulating her clitoris, sliding her wet fingers along beside it. Kelly showed Penny how to do a figure-eight motion that she thought was glorious. Penny evidently agreed as her ass came off the seat and she moaned with a loud, "Aaaahh Aaahhhnnnnhhhnnnn," and shook with a violent orgasm after only a few seconds. Seeing her sister and being stimulated herself, Kelly followed within a few seconds.

Both girls sagged and looked at each other. They laughed and snickered as their breathing slowly began to come back to normal. Kelly lowered her legs and leaned forward first, followed by Penny. They hugged and cried and told each other, "I love you." They separated and smiled. Then they looked at me.

"Master Ron, this slave would like to suggest that it is your turn now. It just is not right for a master to suffer when his slaves are so ... satisfied." Kelly had said this with such a coquettish look that I might have mistaken it for mocking. But I saw her raise one eyebrow and flare her nostrils to indicate that she was just as hot to see me naked as I had been to see her.

I am afraid that my master card had not even been validated yet and I had already violated the rules by blushing in front of my own slaves. But blush I did. Still, I was able to slip off my swim trunks slowly and reveal my cock to a girl in the daylight where she could see it clearly for the first time in my life.

"Oh, Master Ron," cooed Penny. "I remember seeing that just two years ago and thinking that it was nice then. My! How it has grown since then!" I thought she might be pouring it on a bit thick as well, but, hey, it helped my self-esteem. Yes, I HAD measured it lately. When hard it may have only come in at six-and-a-half inches. But it was thick enough that I thought that it would be adequate to the task of pleasing some lady sometime in the future ... hopefully, the near future ... and often.

"Master Ron," said Kelly with such a sultry tone that just the sound of her voice almost set me off. "Please tell us about your equipment now. Evidently, we are going to need to be able to please at least two different sets or more as my master bids. We need to know about men just as much as you need to know about women."

I sat down so that I could begin my description in relative comfort. I showed them my testicles and my circumcised cock. I explained how some guys were not circumcised and had a foreskin that would usually recede when they had erections. I explained about hygiene in and around my genitals. I also explained about the sensitivity in the head of my cock. I made sure to point and not touch during all of this in order not to blow a load all over the place. I was just so close from having seen them not only naked for the last half hour but naked and masturbating!

Suddenly Penny reached out smoothly and gently and wrapped her left hand around my shaft. None of us moved. I inhaled sharply at the overwhelming feeling of having a girl ... a woman ... grab my cock for the first time.

I tried to think of painful things--like doors slamming on fingers--to keep from cumming right away. "Slave," I whispered in a voice choked with lust. "That thing is going to explode if you keep that up."

Penny smiled but did not let go. "You mean like this, Master Ron?" She began to slide her hand up and down the shaft but only got in two strokes before I unloaded in a huge spurt.

"Aarrrrgghhhh," I shouted out loud enough to cause the neighbor's dog to start barking on the other side of the privacy fence. This was one of those moments when I was glad that Dad had invested in the higher-than-normal fence, rather than just the typical suburban version.

We were screened from neighbors on both sides and our house sat back farther in our lot than the two adjacent houses. This caused a sight block from the upstairs windows in the adjacent neighboring houses to our pool area. They might be able to see us in the back three or four feet of our yard but not anywhere else. There were no houses behind us; just woods. We were not in any danger of being observed.

There was also the one lone outbuilding, a cottage that Dad had had built so that Grandmother Campo could come to live with us. She had passed away just before it was complete; so it stood empty while Mom and Dad tried to figure out a way to try to rent it out. It had a nice, if moderate-sized, great room and a separate bedroom. The sofa in the great room even had a queen-sized sleeper folded inside of it.

My load had come out in one glob that landed above my navel and a couple of rope streamers that draped across my pubic hair and my balls. The rest was oozing down the sides of my cock and all over Penny's left hand, which was still holding my cock.

The girls were mesmerized by the sight of my sperm. Kelly put her face close to my stomach to look closer. Penny surprised us by lifting her left hand from my cock and putting it directly to her mouth and licking it clean of all the cum that was on it.

"Eewww! I can't believe that you are doing that, you slut," joked Kelly as she watched Penny lick her lips.

"Hey! It looks like we are going to get to taste it a lot from now on. So I don't want to be surprised. Anyway, it's not so bad. Actually, I think it's sort of bland-tasting. I hear some of the girls who do the Lewinsky for their guys talking at school all the time. They say it tastes like bleach. But I don't taste that in Ron's ... excuse me ... Master Ron's cum at all. Here, try."

With that she reached out and scooped up a couple of finger loads from the glob on my stomach and pushed the two fingers toward Kelly's mouth. Kelly leaned away at first and then looked at me. I dipped one eyebrow and frowned. Kelly smiled and said, "Well, I guess I must if my master insists." Slowly she opened her mouth and Penny placed the two fingers inside.

Kelly closed her lips on the fingers and Penny withdrew them slowly. That was enough to get my boner stiff again from just seeing the sheer eroticism of that simple act. Kelly moved her tongue around and assumed a thoughtful expression. "It's not my favorite taste and the texture is sort of yucky, but I guess I could get used to it if I have to." Then she looked at me with a questioning look.

I put on a fake haughty look and said, "You can count on it, Bitch!" Amazingly, both girls giggled at hearing me call Kelly 'Bitch.' They realized that I was actually complimenting them on getting into their roles. Only later would I come to realize that this was also a real turn-on for them.

It was getting late, so I called a time out. We all jumped into the pool naked. I reached out and pulled them close into a naked hug for the first time in our lives. I told them again that I loved them.

"This has been great for me, but I'm a horny guy and naturally it would be. I know that it is not so great for you two, but I love you very much for trying so hard in all of this." Penny looked at me with a serious expression and surprised me by giving me a heartfelt kiss on the lips that was anything but sisterly. She pulled back with a serious look of love.

"Ron. I don't think you understand us very well when you say that you think it is not so great for us. Kelly might think differently, but I am flying high right now. I can't remember ever feeling so excited. I did not realize when we started all this that the submission business could feel this way. Like a lot of folks, I thought it would be degrading and humiliating. I'm sure that it will be that way to some degree; but it is also the most exhilarating feeling I have ever had.

"Before we get too far along to a point that makes it hard for me to tell you, I want you to know something. I love you more than I ever did before in my life. I love the way you have opened my eyes about myself and the way you have made me feel today. Even if we don't do anything else in this new life, I have already found a kind of happiness that I never knew ever before. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

With that last 'thank you' she began crying and hugging me. I had to twist away a little so that she would not hurt my hard-again cock. Kelly hugged both of us and I was aware once again of the softness and fullness of her beautiful body. She added to Penny's thoughts as well.

"Ron. I agree with Penny. Regardless of how this all turns out, I love you two more now than I can ever remember as well. And Penny is right. This submission thing can be liberating as well as constraining. Even though I am only sixteen I feel freer now to explore my sexuality as a woman than I ever thought possible. And I trust you to let me explore it more and keep us both safe as it happens."

I was touched. I was very touched. As the Dom here, I was not supposed to be doing any crying, but I could not help it when a tear rolled down my right cheek. I kissed each of them on the lips like a lover for the first time and wiped my cheek. "Damned chlorine!" I said.

They both laughed and hugged me again. I said, "Hey, look, you two. I really do love you very much. I think we got off to a good start today. But let's take some time tonight and really think about how we feel about all of this. Tomorrow after school, when we get home, we will be better able to assess just how we feel after a good night's sleep and a normal day. Then we can see if we want to continue this. Okay?"

Penny looked at me with her eyes slightly narrowed and said, "Ron. I think we are too far along already to back out now. But since Kelly and I still need you to be the Dom, I guess we can talk about it again tomorrow. You need to be sure that YOU are ready to do this. But right now I am thinking that I want it to go on. This is SO FUCKING GREAT!" Her face had lit up with that last statement.

I pulled away and gently swatted her ass as I moved toward the pool steps. "Even still, give it a rest tonight. When we get home tomorrow afternoon we all will have had a chance to think about it. I think that's only fair to you two girls. You already know that a horny male can enjoy having sex slaves.

"But you two are my sisters. Family is for life and I don't want you to resent me years from now, later on at the reunions."

Kelly looked at me and said, "Since when did you get to be so wise, Obi-Wan? Ron. I swear that is such a mature attitude! I repeat. I love you now more than ever. But I have to admit that I am glad you called the time out when you did. After all, it IS your night to fix spaghetti."

We all laughed as we left the water to retrieve our swimwear. None of us thought about it until Kelly mentioned it days later that we had all walked into the house totally naked carrying our swimwear upstairs. Evidently, we were adjusting quickly to being naked in each other's presence.


Spaghetti is so easy when Mom buys that gourmet sauce in a jar! I just had to have noodles standing by and the water warm enough to reach a boil once everyone got home. Meanwhile, I buttered and seasoned the garlic bread and wrapped it in foil to get it ready to pop in the oven when it was time. The only thing that involved more time was the salad. But within about fifteen minutes from when I started it the salad was ready. I set the table and opened a bottle of sweet Italian wine so that it could 'breathe' as the grown-ups say.

Usually while one of us has the kitchen duty the other two stay well away. That was so not happening this evening. Kelly and Penny came down and just hung around at the preparation bar.

Well, they did more than just hang around. They took every opportunity to talk in a low excited murmur about today and about the possibilities for tomorrow. There also seemed to be more instances of 'incidental' touching of me without worrying about 'cooties, ' like when we were younger. We realized that we were all simmering at a low boil inside, given all that we had said and done over the past two days, and especially this afternoon.

Dad got home first and got hugs that were more body-pressing and longer than he was used to from the girls. He paused to ponder for just a split second and then came over to me and was surprised when I hugged him as well. Ever since I was fourteen, I had taken great pains to limit my contact with Dad to a grown-up handshake. So the hug and my smile surprised him but he did not say anything as he headed upstairs. I guess he was just eager to shed his work clothes.

As I heard the overhead garage door closing outside, I knew that Mom was home. My palms began to sweat a bit as I thought briefly about keeping my 'innocent' face on in front of her. I could not let on that anything was different about our relationship or she would pick up on it quickly and we'd be out of business.

When she came in, she dropped her purse on the shelf by the garage entrance and went directly for the wine, even though it was not time for supper yet. "Whew! Today was inventory walk-through. All the agents have to carpool around to look physically at all the new houses listed this week so that we can get familiar with them for showing. It was grueling. There are so many houses on the market right now with this housing slump. I just wish it would start to pick up so that we could move some of them. Sorry to hit the wine so early, Ron. But I really need this."

She had taken a couple of big sips before she set the glass down. Then she moved to me to get her obligatory welcome-home hug. We usually wrapped our arms around each other and did a gentle parent-child platonic squeeze and back pat.

I don't know what came over me. As we wrapped up, I slid my right hand down to just above her ass and pulled her midsection into mine. It was not quite a grope and body hug, but it was close. I still had a partial boner and it brushed her left thigh through the material of our clothing. She stiffened just barely and released her arms from around me.

As she backed away she had a contemplative look that became a parental smile. She evidently thought the manner of my hug was just coincidental. But she said, "My, my, but you really are growing, Big Guy."

I was mentally kicking myself for getting carried away with something as simple as a daily hug.

I got the bread in the oven and then put the noodles in the water and turned it up to boil. I said, "It should be ready in about ten minutes if you want to get out of those clothes ... I mean change clothes." Get a grip, Ron!

Dad came down and the girls came in to supper and I had everything on the table. I was just about to check on Mom when she came quickly down the stairs wearing a sexy sundress that buttoned down the front. Evidently she had not finished buttoning it on her way down. The top three buttons were undone revealing some interesting cleavage.

Dad smiled at her with a happy 'Dad likes the way Mom looks tonight' sort of smile. I just ogled surreptitiously. The girls glanced at Mom's outfit and looked at Dad and me and hid giggles in their napkins.

We seldom use the bigger dining room table unless we have guests. The table we usually use in the kitchen nook area is round. Mom sits to Dad's right followed by Kelly, then me, and then Penny, on around to Dad.

We usually have a pleasant evening meal with general commentary on the events of the day and nice banter about life in general. Tonight, however, there was another circumstance that caused me some immediate concern. The circumstance surrounded the two hands under the table that kept threatening to slide up my thighs toward my steadily hardening cock. My sisters were evidently getting some of their own back from the ass slaps that I had given them today.

Go ahead; I thought as I glanced at each of them warningly, keep it up and see what happens tomorrow. They just went on talking to everyone as if everything was just hunky dory. They just smiled at me with feigned innocence and those 'oh, butter would not even consider melting in my mouth' types of smiles.

I had something else in mind for their mouths if they weren't careful; and maybe even if they WERE careful.

"Did I hear you tell Ron that you and the other agents were out doing the weekly inventory walk-through tour today?" asked Dad. When Mom nodded with a bite of food in her mouth he went on. "How was it?"

When she had swallowed and taken a sip of wine, Mom smiled ruefully and said, "It was okay, I guess. They guys always seem to try to embarrass me with some of the things they say and do, since I am the only woman agent in the office. And in the van today, of the five guys along for the ride, I WOULD get seated between Larry and Dave. They have a tendency to let their hands 'accidently' brush against me as we get in and out all the time at the houses we visit."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.