Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Hello, Lover:

You had asked me how I got to be the way I am sexually. Maybe if you knew a little about my background and my fantasies, you would understand about my wants, needs, and desires.

Frank and I started dating when we were sophomores in high school. We were first loves and first lovers for each other. We gave each other our virginity in the summer between sophomore and junior years.

Frank was my ideal guy. He was good looking and fun. He was an athlete who excelled at baseball. He also loved me completely and unconditionally and I returned that love just as completely and unconditionally. I still do.

Our parents warned us about marrying too young. They predicted dire consequences. They were completely wrong.

After graduation, Frank got a job at a distribution warehouse for a major retailer and brought in enough money for a small apartment, utilities, food, and cable TV. He still had a reliable car that he'd had in high school, but he often rode to work with friends so that I could have wheels when I needed to run errands.

Life was not great, but it was good, and we were very much in love. We were also glad to be in our own place without any other family around to interfere with our sex lives. And DID WE EVER have sex. It was almost non-stop from suppertime each night until we were just too tired to continue. It was wonderful for a while.

But life starts to intrude on everybody eventually. Frank is a hard worker and a good provider. But work began to take more of his attention and his energy. Soon, he did not have the energy for the intensity of sexual activity to which I had grown accustomed during our honeymoon period.

I also had discovered something about my sexual needs. I had not even been aware of this until we had been married for a few months. I love my husband dearly and I love that he makes love to me sweetly and passionately. But I realized after a while that sometimes I did not want sweet and passionate.

At those times I did not want to be made love to. I wanted to be fucked; roughly and often. I began to fantasize about being taken by a strong virile man. I dreamed about being dominated by him thoroughly against my will. I even dreamed of being taken by several strong, rough men all at the same time.

Frank just did not pick up on that kink in me and I was left with something missing in my sex life that he just seemed unable to provide for me. He was and is such a sweet man that I knew if I just told him outright about by strange desires, one of two situations would occur.

In one case, he would be disappointed in me and I could not bear to have that happen. I wanted our love to stay warm and deep without any disappointments.

In the second case, being the selfless man he is, he would go out of his way to try to pretend to be something he is not in order to please me; and then he would be miserable and begin to resent my fantasies; and, by extension, me. I did not want that to happen either, because I loved then and still love now the man that he truly is.

I don't know when I realized that my fantasies had gotten me to the point where I was considering cheating on him in order to get what I needed. I just know that I began thinking about it quite often.

It started for real at a party for the company where he worked. His boss at the time approached me. He had been hitting on me gently ever since Frank went to work for him. I had done what was expected and rebuffed his advances up to now. But tonight, for some reason, I felt flattered by his attention. I realized that I wanted him at this point just as much as he wanted me.

We went into the study in his house where the party was being held. He did not say anything. He just lifted me onto his desk on my back, pulled my panties off me, and fucked me right there while my husband was out mingling. I never said a word afterward. I fucked my husband for all he was worth that night. He thought I was very wet. I was wet all right; but my pussy was also very much loaded with another man's sperm.

Jim, Frank's boss, and I met for similar episodes two or three other times over the next few months until I asked him to let us cool off before things got out of hand physically or emotionally. Frank never found out and I was glad. If he had found out, I just know he would have been crushed.

Even though I did not go into the work force right away after marrying, I took some night courses in real estate just in case I might want to work later. One of the guys in one of the courses I was taking began to approach me with improper hints, even though he knew I was married. Finally, I gave in and met him for dinner one night when we were supposed to be in class.

We went to a motel and he undressed me. I stripped him as well and we fucked like crazy for about two hours. He came three times and I was so horny that I must have come about a dozen times. We were both very satisfied and I went home happy about having been really and truly fucked. Frank benefitted from this with an all-night fuck-a-thon after that one as well. I spent some extra 'class time' with my fellow student for the rest of the semester.

After about six months of this, I realized something. I was not feeling guilty at all for all the cheating I was doing behind Frank's back. I began to read and think about this and I realized that our society had a misconception about sex and love, at least where lots of women, and that included me, were concerned. The idea that it is only guys who can fuck around without emotional attachment while women crave some sort of emotional attachment in order to feel comfortable about putting out is pure bullshit.

I had discovered, and have had reinforced to me continually since then, that women are very capable of keeping sex and love in appropriate and separate places. I know that I am very capable of having sex without any emotional ties if I so desire, and I have found more women who could confirm this to me quietly over the years. Women can enjoy sex for what it is; a mutually satisfying meeting of two people who have come together just to fuck and let off excess sexual energy. I've found men to be the ones who have a problem with this.

Shortly after these first two situations, I had my first gangbang. Frank was playing softball on his company team and they had won a particularly satisfying game against a trucking firm in town that was a tough competitor in the league. I had been daring and had worn a simple thin t-shirt with our company's logo and some very loose knit sports shorts with an elastic waist band. I had deliberately not worn a bra or panties so that I could experience a wild and carefree feeling while out at the field among the other wives and girlfriends and among the men when they came over to the house to have a few beers and pizza to celebrate afterward. We were still underage, but one of the guys had brought a couple of cases of beer. None of the other wives or girlfriends had come over for the celebration, so I was the only woman there.

Frank got a call from work that demanded he leave; even to this day, I believe that Jim, Frank's boss and the guy who had fucked me before at the company party, had arranged for Frank's convenient absence at this point. Being around all of that testosterone wearing almost nothing had me getting very warm all over and very wet down there. They all noticed that my nipples were poking prominently through the material of my t-shirt, resulting in a couple of bulges beginning to show in their shorts.

I was sitting in the floor cross-legged and my shorts were now simply riding up the inside of my thighs. They were loose enough that a couple of the guys could clearly see my pussy lips peeking out from behind the material of the loose crotch. The others could tell that I was not wearing panties. The bulges in their shorts were getting even more prominent. I would have thought that these guys who were my husband's friends would not stoop to grazing in their good friend's pasture. I guess I was wrong.

The talk turned to sexual topics, one of which was gangbangs. I asked Jim why the idea of a gangbang just happened to came to his mind when he was here with me and my husband was conveniently away from the house.

Jim must have seen the excitement on my face. He just stood up and lifted me to my feet. He held my arms over my head while another of the guys lifted and removed my t-shirt, exposing my tits and my erect nipples, sending sparks of sexual energy all through my body. When I did not offer any resistance or objection, they all assumed--correctly--that I was in agreement with everything that they were doing. Another guy stripped off my shorts, leaving me completely naked and proudly standing there on display for all these horny men. They all began to strip. Once everyone was naked, they bent me over the footstool in the den and began to take turns fucking me.

Once again this was not making love; it was just plain fucking with animal lust and I was in heaven. I shivered, cried, and moaned my way through at least one orgasm each time I was fucked. There was no tenderness and no loving caresses involved. They just shoved their cocks in and rode me hard. Each of them fucked me at least once in the pussy and once in the mouth. If I had not had to go pee, it would have gone on for a third round.

Incidentally, at the time I was not on any birth control. I had just turned nineteen and had been married to Frank for about a year. It was about the right time in my cycle to get pregnant, but I was too carried away to care and, needless to say, the guys were too excited to worry either.

Frank and I made love several times later that week as well. Given the timing, Ron could very well have been Frank's. It did not matter to me though. I did and still do love my son very much, regardless of who his father is.

I did not have another gangbang with those guys, but several times over the next year, one or two of them would stop by when Frank was at work or out of town and we would fuck. I had to be careful once I got pregnant with Ron. But I found out that being pregnant seemed to make me horny more often.

I took a break from all this extramarital action once Ron was born. Frank and I were thrilled to be parents and, after the six-week post-partum checkup, we began to make love again. Frank was such a gentle and loving man and I was constantly reminded of why I loved him deeply and had married him. I was so glad that my heart had led me to him in the first place.

My pussy, on the other hand, began to itch for more adventurous things. The guys began to come around again. I began once again to enjoy a Baskin-Robbins selection of over 31 flavors of cock from them while continuing to enjoy Frank's gentle loving afterwards.

It wasn't long after this began that I got pregnant again, this time with Kelly. I seemed to be very fertile and it paid off. She was born nine months later and has been such a blessing ever since she joined us. Needless to say, the horniness that I'd experienced in my first pregnancy returned during this one as well.

The guys did not seem to mind fucking a pregnant woman. It seemed to be a turn on for some of them as a matter of fact. For others it did not matter; all they cared about was the availability of warm and willing pussy. It did not matter to me either. I was getting all the cock I needed from them and all the love I ever wanted or needed from my husband.

We would still get together with all the guys after a softball game. We would be all together drinking beer or wine. My husband and all of his friends who were fucking me would smile and sometimes tickle the chins of my babies, Ron and Kelly, in the double stroller we would have with us.

We finally got enough of a pay raise that third year together for me to join a health club so that I could begin to work off the 'pillow top' that I had developed following Kelly's birth. The club offered babysitting on site that allowed the moms to get their exercise done without having to worry too much about the little ones for an hour or so. I enjoyed dressing in exercise clothes that clung to me and showed off my body's curves and bulges.

After a couple of months, my tummy firmed up. I was pleased to see that even though I was breastfeeding, my tits were still pretty firm despite being engorged with milk. Some of the guys I had been fucking really got a kick out of that. They loved suckling with me riding on top. And the milk letdown when some guy sucked my nipples and drank the breast milk often made me come with an intensity that was unbelievable.

One day, after a late workout, I was the only woman left in the exercise area and the five remaining guys there joked that I should shower with them in the men's shower room to save water. I smiled and declined politely and went to the ladies' shower room. The door had not even closed behind me when I felt the itch between my legs. I grabbed my toiletry bag from the locker along with my clothes and carried them out of the ladies' changing room and went boldly into the men's.

They were all five in the shower washing and yakking as I stripped down and put my things in one of the lockers. They all stopped their chatter when I walked in naked as the day I was born. I let them stand there watching me for a minute or so as I got the water going to the desired temperature. Then I turned and asked them if someone wanted to help me wash between my legs. They were all over me and we had a very exciting shower. Two of these guys were black, giving me my first taste of interracial sex.

They took me back into the changing area and laid me down on one of the benches. All five fucked me at least once, and three of them had me twice. I had to call a halt as I needed to get dressed and pick up my babies. We hugged and kissed after dressing and I promised that I would see if we could not do this again sometime. For some reason it never worked out again.

I was so excited after this that I was like a wild woman with Frank for several nights afterward. He was surprised but enjoyed the benefits of my happiness. Nine months later, Penelope was born and I hope that she is Frank's. If not, then she will never know. It doesn't matter to me. All my children are mine and they are very much loved both by Frank and me. I'm just kind of glad that I did not deliver a mixed-race baby. Then I would have had some real 'splainin' to do.

As my children grew, I had to be more discreet and my adventures became fewer and farther between. I still adored Frank and I loved being a mother and his wife.

When the kids were out of elementary and middle school, I started back to work part-time. I politely declined the offers of sexual trysts that came my way from co-workers and even my customers. It was hard to decline some of the offers from some of my very virile-looking male customers as I showed them fully furnished houses containing very available beds when we were alone together in these houses. Several made overtures for exactly that, but I politely rebuffed them. The opportunity was there, but I felt like word would get out around the community if I gave in to these strangers. After all, they were going to be living here.

Now that the kids are finally all in high school, I am working full time. It is only when I go to out-of-town training or sales events that I am able to satisfy my occasional need from some strange cock. I return to Frank afterward and he attributes my wild thrashings during sex to my joy at being back and missing him during my trips.

Bless his loving heart. He remains to this day a dear sweet man and the love of my life, but he just will not simply take me savagely in bed like I need sometimes. I wish that he would treat me like his loving bride during the daytime and in public; and treat me like the slut I so much desire to be in his bed at night. I want him to take charge and ravage me once in a while.

I need to close out now. I will write to you later. I love your cock and I miss seeing you. I hope to make it up to you soon.

Later,
CuteKitty


Penny was standing as still as a statue. Her face was immobile except for the occasional blink of her eyelashes.

Kelly had tears on her cheeks as she finished reading. Through the start of a haze of moisture in my own eyes I turned and saw her reach for a tissue from my night stand.

Kelly started to sniff and make gentle crying noises as she was the first to speak. "I just can't believe all of this about Mom. My head feels like my brain is on overload. I just don't see how our Mom ... the one who is so conservative and who seems to love Dad and all of us so ... normally ... could be..." she paused as she sought the right word among the millions swirling in her head at that point.

"A slut!" said Penny sharply and simply. Hearing the word was like a slap to my face. I turned sharply toward Penny so that I could yell at her. I was going to tell her that I never wanted that word used in reference to our mother again. But even I could tell that it looked like all the evidence was pointing that way.

The thing that stopped me from saying anything at all was the look on Penny's face. Holy shit, she actually looked like she was excited! Her eyes began to take on an unusual gleam and they were wider than usual.

Now I am just a teenage guy with limited sexual experience. But even I could recognize real sexual excitement when I saw it. I just never expected to see it on the face of one of my sisters!

It would have been really nice to see that look on the faces of some of the girls I have dated at school, or even the one girl who had my interest at the moment. Hey, I'm a guy! But to see it on my sister was something else.

The thing that really got me concerned was the erection that I was developing. I guess that it had started as we read and I re-read Mom's erotic email. But seeing Penny's face, I realized that my erection was actually hardening in reaction to seeing HER reaction.

I was appalled with myself that my sister could turn me on like this. And it wasn't helping that she was only wearing a short thin t-shirt up top without a bra. Her nipples poking through the material called out for visual attention and her bare midriff begged for a caress. I found myself staring at her directly for about fifteen seconds. Then I heard Kelly blow her nose and toss the tissue in the waste bin at my desk.

"I can't believe that I might have to throw cold water over my own brother and sister," Kelly said in obvious disgust. "Would you just look at you two? Ron has a major erection poking up under his shorts and Penny looks like she is about to straddle anything male within reach, including her brother! You guys are a couple of pervs. That's our mother!" She almost screamed those last three words.

Kelly was obviously furious at that point. Naturally I thought she was just angry at us. Then I saw that her left hand had crept down between her thighs and she was squeezing her thighs tightly together. Kelly's short but fat nipples were poking through her t-shirt as well. It took me longer than it should have to figure out finally what was happening. When I did, my own eyes almost bugged out.

"You are just as turned on as we are!" I shouted at her. Kelly reacted as if I had smacked her across the face. Penny turned her eyes away from my crotch, where she had been looking ever since Kelly had mentioned my erection. She looked at Kelly in surprise at first and then a knowing smile began to develop.

"Face it, Kel, you are probably just as much of a slut deep down as Mom is," she said with mild disdain in her voice. Then she sighed and said, "I guess that gene must be transmitted through the female side because I'll admit that I'm turned on as hell. And, from the way Ron's boner looks like it is about to erupt, I just know that he is feeling it too.

"Considering that now we are faced with the possibility of being sisters from another mister and a brother from an unknown other, the odds are good that we all inherit this from Mom's side," she said as she plopped down on the bed next to Kelly.

We were all silent for a moment as we tried to get our thoughts under control. I closed down the email message on screen and put the terrible disk away in the back of the bottom drawer of my desk.

My sisters were starting to act in tandem so much that they began to creep me out a little. They sighed together. They wiped their eyes concurrently. They even let out with an anguished, "Poor Dad!" almost at the same time.

They surprised each other with that and smiled sheepishly. I had begun to get an idea of what this all meant for us. We needed to be closer than ever before. I needed them now more than I had ever thought I would need my sisters for anything up to this point.

"We need to do something about all of this before our family comes unglued," I said. I probably sounded more assured than I felt. I was starting to mull over what I saw as our options as I spoke. So a lot of what I was saying was a result of thinking on the fly.

"The key is Dad," I started. The two girls nodded. "We've got to figure out a way to get Dad to be more assertive with Mom like she wants. We need to get her to want to be with Dad more than with this other guy she is evidently seeing on the side."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.