Asuka
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Nasteeboy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sexy nerdy roomate and how she fell into the trap I planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   Rough   Sadistic  

Now that I had Asuka just where I wanted her. I decided it was time to ratchet the game up a notch. She was so pathetic that I almost felt sorry for her for what I was about to do to her. But then I thought to myself "Naa ... this is gonna be a kick". One day I went over there with a couple of friends. When we arrived, Asuka was in her bedroom. We sat down on the sofa and took our dicks out.

"Oh Aaasukaa ... Come out of your roo-oom."I said

She came out and looked with a shock at all of our cocks there in front of her. "Get sucking" I said. She was so overwhelmed that she didn't know what to do. She just gazed stupidly at us.

"Get on your goddamn knees and start sucking now, you little dummy" I said. My friends doubled over with laughter. She just stood there blankly and looked at us. Then after a moment she stepped in front of me and kneeled. She put my cock head into her mouth with a look of repugnance on her face. I could tell she had not sucked much cock before, maybe never at all. She just let a little of the head into her mouth and flitted at it with her tongue like a wet fish. I gripped my hands firmly around a clutch of hair on the back of her head and rammed it home. It gorged into the back of her throat and her first reaction was a muffled scream followed by a gag reflex that I was able to supress and my cock stayed lodged in the back of her throat. Her eyes filled up with tears and the eye makeup she had on began to run in little streaks down her face. I kept pumping the back of her throat and she kept gagging, but I wouldn't let her get the cock out of her throat. Finally I gave it a big thrust and pulled it out causing her to lurch forward and unload a river of bile onto the floor.

"Look what you did now, you dumb bitch. I want you to wipe that up with your dress."

She took the corner of her yellow dress and tried to swab at the pool of bile on the floor. "You stupid girl, take the fucking dress off and use it"

We all laughed while she pulled the dress over her head and revealed her soft white skin and sexy body. She cleaned up the bile. I reached down and undid her brassiere, but left her in her white panties. Then I put my cock in her mouth again and repeated the previous action on Asuka. This continued three or four more times, until she was wet with the bile all down her chest and her dress was drenched with it from all the cleanups. After I unloaded into her throat, my friends were ready for some fun. "Fuck her ASS! Lets fuck her ass, hehehe" said Herb, a big lunkhead friend of mine who was the type of guy who would fuck a bloody lamppost. I took Asuka by the jaw and angled her face up to us. "Did you hear that dummy? Herb wants to fuck your nasty little ass."She tried to shake her head no and I smacked her across the face with my right hand. "If my friend wants to fuck your ass, then he can fuck your ass, dummy. Now get your panties down and stand like a dog. She took her underwear off and got on all fours. Herb came up behind her, spit onto his hand and rubbed it onto his cock. He set himself into position and with no warmup, just drove it in. Asuka screamed at the top of her lungs and we all got a big kick out of that and laughed. When we were done having fun with her, we left her naked on the floor and went out.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.