Highway Lust - Cover

Highway Lust

by MrPayne

Copyright© 2011 by MrPayne

Erotica Sex Story: A man gets lucky driving to Washington D.C.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

It was a fine summer afternoon. I was driving north on I95, somewhere between Richmond and Washington D.C. I had put the top of my remodeled MGB down and was tooling along in the fast lane going about 75 m.p.h. I spotted a white car coming up fast out of my rear view mirror, so I moved over to the middle lane.

As the Jaguar overtook me, it slowed down until it was keeping just even with me. I looked over and saw that a gorgeous looking brunette was driving all by herself. She seemed to be checking me out so I looked at her, smiled, and waved. Her response was to pull her tube top down, exposing both of her healthy breasts. Her right hand came up and squeezed her right tit. She looked at me through her sunglasses and smiled. I formed my fist in the beat off position and raised my arm up and down rapidly like I was jacking off and smiled back, licking my tongue wetly across my upper lip. She laughed and then accelerated pulling ahead of me. I could see her move her right arm like I was to follow.

She pulled over to the emergency lane and I pulled in behind her. By the time I had parked and gotten out of the car, she had the hood of her Jaguar up. I walked up to her and noticed she had on a short, tight, mini-skirt besides the white tube top now in its proper place.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No. I don't walk anyone to be suspicious of why we stopped," she replied.

"And why did we stop?"

"I'm thirsty and I want to drink your cum."

She opened the passenger door of her car and leaned in. I had a nice view of her tanned, enticing thighs and firm ass as her skirt rode up. She got a pillow from the back seat and placed it on the ground. I dropped my shorts and sat on the passenger seat with my legs outside the car. The brunette dropped to her knees and grasped my dick. "Good," she said. "You got a cock."

She then proceeded to give me the blow job of my life. Her left hand grabbed the shaft of my prick and her right fondled my balls as her mouth engulfed the head. Her tongue and teeth teased my prick head while her mouth formed a vacuum. She then dug her long nails into my thighs and slowly lowered her mouth in a deep throat until her lips were nestled in my hairy crotch.

I had been busy too. I pulled her tube top down and grabbed two handfuls of titflesh. I played with her tits and nipples causing her to moan in delight. I was wearing flip-flops and kicked them off. I rose one of my feet under her skirt, and she let go of my thigh long enough to wedge my toes up her love chute. She bounced on my foot as her head bobbed on my prick.

This went on for some time until I could not hold back any longer. "I'm cumming soon," I rasped out. She pulled away, letting my cock go, and then back to squeeze her tits around my rigid pole. Three or four strokes of tit fucking and I exploded into her wide open mouth. I shot a long stream of cum into her mouth, on her chin and tits.

She swallowed all my cum and licked her lips clean. "Now my turn," she said, smiling up at me. "I want you to eat my cunt."

"Sure thing. What's your name?" I asked as we changed positions.

"Jennifer"

I kneeled on the road and Jennifer threw her legs over my shoulders and spread her cuntlips open with her fingers. "Make me hot, baby."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.