Cumberland Cheerleaders - Cover

Cumberland Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jethro's Adventure Series (1). My First Adventure story is about the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Odd that all the Cheerleaders just happen to be having sex with their Dads. How did that become a requirement? How does this affect their Team Meetings when the Dads show up? Involvement of two families, a teacher made pregnant by a student, a bi-sexual teacher, the Principal and Chief of Police swap daughters, a daisy chain of of oral sex, some male to male blowjobs. Principal is Owned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Nudism  

New Dads Arrive

Gregg, Nita, Abby and Michelle set everything up for the Team Meeting before the girls started arriving at 11 am. As soon as the girls arrived they would immediately shed their clothes in the guest room and run naked out to the pool. Gregg went out and lay on a lounge chair so he could supervise the girls.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Nita, who was still in the kitchen, wondered who that could be. She slipped on a robe so she could answer the door. There stood Carla and Marla with a man.

Carla spoke up and said, "This is our Dad Arnie. Dad this is Nita. We told Dad what we did here so he was looking forward to coming."

They stepped through the door and Nita said, "this was a no clothes house so step into the guest room and take them off." He was a bit apprehensive and wondered about being naked around the girls.

Nita said, "come with me."

She had him look out at the pool and there were all the girls naked having a great time. Gregg was lying on the lounge chair naked with a girl on his cock.

Nita said, "that's our youngest daughter bouncing on Gregg's cock."

He looked around and saw his two daughters already naked. "OK", he said and took off his clothes. Nita took off her robe and laid it by the door.

Arnie almost had a heart attack looking at this beautiful nude woman. Not able to control his system his cock sprang to full hard. Arnie's face turned red but Nita just smiled and said "Nice that you are glad to see me."

Nita knelt down and took Arnie's cock in her mouth and began sucking it. Carla and Marla were fascinated watching Dad getting a blowjob. They got on each side of him so they would have a good close up view. He could not believe this beautiful nude woman was giving him a Blowjob. Arnie was so excited with that warm expert mouth on his cock that he forgot about his daughters on each side of him and he shot off right away into Nita's mouth. She gulped all of his cum without losing a drop. He was flabbergasted but excited as one could be.

Nita stood up and said, "Welcome to the Team. I see you know how to make adequate contributions."

Arnie then saw both his daughters watching and said, "oh no, I forgot you girls were here to see this."

Carla said, "we loved watching you get a Blowjob. We will enjoy it more watching you fuck a teen pussy besides ours. Now let's go and meet those teen pussies."

They went out to the pool area where the girls introduced their Dad to Gregg and the other girls.

Arnie laid on a lounge chair next to Gregg to get acquainted and get used to this multitude of naked teenagers.

Arnie asked Gregg, "was it true that you have fucked every one of the girls?"

Gregg said, "yes it is a rule the girls made up for belonging to the Cheerleading Team. They either had to fuck their own Dads in front of the whole group or they had to fuck my 12-inch cock. They felt the cannon was a challenge. Some were not sure their Dads would fuck them here so they all chose the cannon. If they do fuck their dads here it's all the better. I hope more decide to come."

"My two daughters and one other girl were virgins when we started but there isn't a hymen left in the group now. Most of the girls here are having sex with their own Dads. They decided to keep this a closed group by only having sex with their Dads or other immediate family members such as brothers or Grandparents but no further than that and no outsiders at all. They do have sex with Dads of other members only. That way no one will talk and get any Dads sent to prison plus it's a good way to avoid STDs. The girls get real turned on watching their Dad fuck another girl or if they watch a girl fuck her own dad she wants to fuck him too. They are a horny bunch."

Gregg continued, "It's hard for me to satisfy them all on meeting weekends so we hope to get other Dads involved and give me some relief. By the way, my wife will be included in the rotations."

Arnie's cock immediately zoomed to a solid hard on thinking about fucking all these girls and even getting a chance at Nita as well.

He said, "Yes she already gave me an introduction blowjob at the door. Sure surprised me."

Gregg said, "Good I'm glad you enjoyed it. Wait until you get the big prize."

Arnie said, "I can hardly wait."

Arnie said "my daughters told me about the group and encouraged me to come along as they thought I would love the variety. I had always been petrified of what would happen if anyone knew about the girls and I. So I was really shocked when they told me about this group. But they finally convinced me that we won't have to worry about that here so I thought I'd be a fool to turn down this opportunity. But I had no idea there would be this much pussy here."

Gregg said, "Well there are eight members of the Team, your two girls, my two, four other girls plus my wife. I hope you don't mind my asking, and I'll admit to you I first fucked my wife when she was 13, so how long have you been having sex with your girls?"

Arnie said, "Thirteen? Wow. Ok since we are in this together I don't mind telling you. When my wife was killed in a car wreck the girls were pretty traumatized so I let them sleep in bed with me. They were very young at the time. We always went naked around the house so we also slept naked. Later the girls were getting curious about sex especially when they'd see my hard cock in bed. Kids at school would talk about it and they'd see stuff on TV so they asked me about it. I explained a lot to them but said they were too young to engage in any sex. They were disappointed."

"They were a sneaky lot, when I was asleep they'd play with my cock. Carla, being older, started putting my cock in her mouth and sucking on it. It woke me up and I saw her smiling face with my cock buried in her mouth and I shot off immediately. She coughed and gagged a bit but she swallowed most of it. Then Marla wanted to try it. She too choked but managed to swallow. They wanted to have sex but I told them they'd have to wait because they were just too small. So they settled for sucking my cock until the big day came. When Carla turned 13, I could not resist any longer, especially with them sucking my cock so much, so we started having sex. When Marla turned 13 a year later then I started with her. We've have been fucking, actually making love ever since. We don't do just raw fucking except on rare occasions."

"My Mother, who was my Granddad's daughter, and I produced Carla and my Dad and my Sister produced Marla. My sister was only 15 so I took her as a 'wife' and we were raising both Carla and Marla until she was killed in a car wreck six months later."

Gregg said, "Wow your family is about as much of a mixmaster as our family is." Gregg then went on to explain his side of the family.

The Cheerleaders were starting to get horny so they decided they would initiate the new guy. Arnie was immediately surrounded by eight gorgeous nubile bodies. His cock was still raging hard.

Wow, Michelle said, "look at that cock. It's almost as big as Dad's." Not quite but 10 inches are still impressive on the girls.

Carla said, "since he's our Dad Marla and I will fuck him first before the whole group." Arnie looked at her in shock and she just smiled at him.

Carla bent down and started sucking his cock. Marla was right beside her so they switched back and forth. Carla then climbed on his cock and fucked it until she reached her climax. Arnie held back as he wanted to save some for Marla. After Carla came down from her high she got off and let Marla straddle her Dad.

Marla put her dad's cock next to her pussy opening and slid all the way down. She increased her strokes until she had her climax and Arnie exploded inside her. Carla then sucked the cum and juices out of Marla's pussy. Rosie came over and licked Arnie's cock until it was clean then gave him a blowjob going all the way down whereupon he shot another load.

Michelle, always the instigator, told Arnie, "Abby and I will now fuck you next. After all, our Dad fucked your two daughters then it's only fair you fuck Abby and I."

Arnie's head swiveled around to look at Gregg and Nita, a little fearful.

They smiled and said "it's smorgasbord time, go for it." Finally Arnie relaxed.

Michelle started things off and immediately got on her knees and took Arnie's cock in her mouth. She sucked on it awhile then turned it over to Abby. By now his cock was good and wet so Michelle sat on his cock first. She gave him a dozen strokes then let Abby have a dozen strokes.

The girls were lined up waiting their turn and one by one they all got their dozen strokes on Arnie's big 10-inch cock. As each one finished with Arnie they would immediately sit on Gregg's 12-incher for another dozen strokes. It was almost like an assembly line. They all got their climaxes on both but the men had to really strain to keep from blowing their loads until all the girls had rotated at least once.

Gregg looked over at Arnie who had a grin from ear to ear and said, "Just wait until you get Rosie. She always goes last." Arnie wondered why but knew he would soon find out.

Finally it was Rosie's turn. She was a short very cute 13-year old girl and Arnie wondered how she could take these big cocks. She just smiled at him and straddled his cock. She grabbed it and rubbed the head back and forth over her entire slit teasing him unmercifully.

Arnie almost lost it right there but he got control of himself and held off. Then she put his cock at the opening of her pussy and started sliding down. She knew to go slow with him since he was so big it would take awhile. However, she saw it was going in without any pain or strain so with a quick jerk she slammed all the way to the bottom and had his entire cock in her. She screamed but in pleasure not in pain.

Arnie about had a heart attack seeing that girl take his entire 10-inch cock all at once. Then Rosie started her up and downs and gyrations. Now Arnie knew what Gregg meant, the best for last. Her pussy was so tight it was all Arnie could do to keep from blasting away. But after two strokes Rosie's head jerked backwards and her whole body went into convulsions as she hit her climax. The nerves and muscles of her pussy were squeezing his cock so hard that it put Arnie over the edge and he shot huge wads of cum into Rosie's little body.

She kept on pumping his cock and he kept spewing more and more cum into her. Finally he ran out of sperm, his cock began to shrink and Rosie finally rolled off Arnie and fell to the ground almost like in a trance.

Marla cleaned her Dad's cum out of Rosie's cunt while Carla cleaned her Dad's cock then shoved his cock in her mouth and sucked him off. Watching the two of them caused him to blow a big load of cum into his daughter's mouth. She gathered it all then transferred it to Marla.

Nita knew everyone needed to recuperate so she had sandwiches and cold drinks ready. They all went in to the kitchen and picked up their sandwiches and drink and headed for the family room. The girls all sat on the floor. Nita sat between Gregg and Arnie on the couch. All the girls were facing the couch with their legs spread wide so Gregg and Arnie had great views of eight pussies while they tried to eat their sandwiches.

Gregg said, "it looks like a smorgasbord, doesn't it?" Arnie was speechless and was immediately hard as a rock again and the girls all giggled. He tried to "will" it down but it just would not die.

Gregg said, "don't worry. If you don't have a perpetual hard on around here you aren't paying attention."

Arnie looked down and saw Gregg was hard as well and said, "I see what you mean."

After everyone ate they carried their paper plates to the trash can then returned to the family room.

Michelle spoke up and told Arnie how Gregg had been fucking the whole Team of girls for several weeks now and it wasn't fair that Nita wasn't getting fucked. So it's only fair that you fuck her now.

A thrill ran through Arnie's body just thinking about fucking this beautiful woman. Then reality hit, he wasn't sure of this, fucking a man's wife while the husband, her kids, his kids and others he didn't know sat there and watched. He looked over at Gregg.

Gregg said, "It's ok Arnie, she hasn't got near the cock these girls have gotten. She's dying for a new cock so fill her up and make her happy."

The girls pulled Arnie from the couch and laid him on his back on the floor. Then they put Nita beside him on the floor. Abby knelt in front of her mother and started warming her up while Michelle worked on Arnie's cock.

Carla and Marla got excited so they each got one of Nita's breasts and started sucking it. They were both anxious to watch their Dad fuck someone else for a change. Abby did a good job on Nita's pussy as she climaxed and was sopping wet. Michelle had Arnie ready to go so he rolled over and climbed above Nita. He started by kissing and sucking her breasts, then worked his way down her body until he reached the golden prize.

Arnie thought those lips were beautiful the way the inner lips protruded outward. He immediately began sucking on the lips, first the left one then the right one. Then running his tongue up and down her slit. Finally he shoved his tongue into her pussy as far as it would go. Nita gasped and was building up a climax. Arnie then licked her clit then the tongue back inside again. He alternated a few times then settled on the clit, sucking on it while pumping two fingers in and out of her cunt until Nita hit a climax. She flooded Arnie's mouth but he stayed with it. Then he rose up and slid up her body and placing his cock head at the entrance of her pussy.

Arnie looked over at Gregg.

Gregg just smiled and said, "Show Time."

Michelle reached down and guided Arnie's cock in her Mom until the head was just inside. He pushed slowly, being unsure if she liked it slow and easy or if she liked it hard and fast. Just as he got a couple of inches in her Abby and Michelle were behind him and they both smacked him on each ass cheek causing him to shove his cock in all the way to the bottom.

Nita screamed in high pitched squeals, "Oh yeah shove it in me hard." She was rocking back and forth as Arnie, shocked at what happened, started pulling out then in, slowly increasing his speed with each thrust.

Carla and Marla were lying on the floor by his hips, one on each side of them so they could watch his cock go in and out of Nita. They were so excited watching him that they started fingering themselves with one hand and squeezing their tits with the other hand.

Jackie and Jennie came over and started eating Carla and Marla and got their pussies soaking wet. Michelle and Abby were eating Jackie and Jennie. Myra and Rosie were licking the clits of Michelle and Abby.

Carla and Marla had an idea so they got Gregg on the floor beside Nita and their Dad then Carla set her pussy down on Gregg's mouth while Marla straddled his giant 12-inch cock and began fucking him. Michelle set her pussy on Nita's mouth. Abby got Arnie to raise up a bit so she could lick Nita's clit while Arnie was charging in and out. This was blowing Arnie's mind, fucking another man's wife, who is lapping at her daughter's pussy, while Jennie and Jackie are sucking Nita's breasts and her other daughter Abby is licking her clit.

The other girls within his view were doing a 69 on one another. Rosie is licking Nita's clit while her husband Gregg is beside them fucking Arnie's daughter Marla, and the other daughter Carla was sitting on Gregg's face.

It wasn't long before Nita hit her climax, screaming and rocking and shaking all over. Gregg was sucking on Carla's clit and had her cumming when Marla, on Gregg's cock, hit her climax, screaming and moaning and squeezed her pussy muscles tight against Gregg's cock.

That set Gregg off as he blew his cookies with massive amounts of cum flowing into Marla. Arnie seeing his daughters screaming in their climaxes excited him so much he couldn't hold out any more and shot his load into Nita, spurt after spurt after spurt yet he never slowed his fucking until both his daughters rolled off Gregg. Nita almost passed out while Arnie could barely breathe.

Jackie came over and started cleaning off Arnie's cock and Carla cleaned her Dad's cum out of Nita's pussy. Myra cleaned Gregg's cock then Marla moved over her Dad's mouth and let him eat Gregg's cum out of her pussy.

.

Nita had a glaze to her eyes and a satisfied look on her face. She finally got to participate and get some cock.

Arnie's mind was still swirling, he just could not believe he would be fucking six other young girls besides his two daughters and another man's wife. He thought he had died and gone to Heaven.

Everyone needed a little time to recuperate so they decided they'd go jump in the pool to cool off. After Nita came down from her high and relaxed awhile she went in to start fixing supper.

Arnie thought maybe he should leave and not wear out his welcome.

Gregg said, "no way are you leaving. Nita and I like you and you are welcome to stay. If we didn't like you then you never would have had your cock in Nita. He was welcome to stay along with the others.

Arnie didn't really want to leave and thought that was terrific that he was invited to stay.

Rosie, being last in line the girls told her she hasn't done Gregg yet. She said she loved Gregg's big cock and was ready to go. This time Gregg got on top of Rosie. She was already sopping wet so it made it easy for Gregg to slide his cock right in her tight little hole and went straight to the bottom. Gregg was 2 inches longer and just a bit wider than Arnie and it caused Rosie to whimper.

She opened her eyes and looked right into Gregg's eyes and breathlessly said, "Go Cat Go. Put some baby batter in this little old tight pussy you cultivated." Gregg just smiled.

Arnie's eyes bulged out of his sockets watching that 12-inch cock go into that tiny girl. He instantly got a hard on. Michelle saw it and took care of it for him. He wanted to fuck another 13-year old besides his daughter. Michelle laid down and Arnie crawled on top of her. She was already wet from fingering herself.

He asked, do you mind if he just fucked with no preliminaries.

She said, "I was hoping you would say that because I need a hard fuck."

So he shoved his cock in her 13-year old cunt and slammed all the way in. He started pumping and pumping, in and out, side to side, going in deep. He drew out to where his cock head being barely in her opening then shoved it to the bottom again.

Michelle said, "way to go big man fuck this baby cunt. Shove that 10-incher as deep as it will go. Splatter your cum in me."

Listening to Michelle while he is fucking her he is watching Rosie squirming and bouncing and working Gregg's massive cock.

Gregg started pumping in and out as both their climaxes started rising.

Rosie was so happy being able to finally, as she once put it, fuck, fuck and fuck some more that she put everything she had into it. She humped, squirmed, rotated her hips and shoved her hips upward meeting Gregg's downward thrust. She would moan, scream then gave an incoherent murmur as she hit her climax. She was bouncing so hard she almost threw Gregg off but he held on and he felt the cum rising in his cock and let it go. He shot her so full of cum it was shooting out from her pussy and around his cock.

Gregg rolled off on his back as they both tried to catch their breaths. It was such a hot exciting romp that when Gregg looked over he saw Arnie pumping away on Michelle, Abby was eating her Mom, Jackie and Jennie had their mouths buried in each other's pussies, Myra, Carla and Marla were doing a three way finger fuck of one another.

Arnie was still pumping Michelle. She was breathing heavy, squirming, squealing, slamming her body up to Arnie as he was slamming down on her. She screamed as she climaxed, "Oh God fuck me harder" and going into convulsion as Arnie, carried away by her movements and screams, pumped load after load of his cum in this 13-year old pussy. Her eyes were glazed and she appeared to be passed out. Arnie stayed on top. Her pussy felt so good he did not want to pull his cock out of her.

Arnie was not finished. He was fired up big time. He finally pulled out of Michelle's pussy and went over and fucked Jennie then Jackie then fucking Myra and finally Abby, shooting a load of cum in each one of them. He could not believe he was so stimulated that he could fuck this many teenies one after the other.

Carla and Marla were really proud of their Dad and his stamina and were cheering him on.

By the time they all climaxed no one could move. All you could hear was the panting of the girls as they recovered. The smell of sex was everywhere and intoxicating. Everyone fell asleep. Not a creature stirred all through the night.


Nita was the first to wake up and found that Arnie was lying on her crotch facing her pussy. She jiggled him awake and he suddenly realized where he was laying. He immediately had a massive hard on. Nita spied it and decided it should not go to waste so he maneuvered around where he could plunge into her waiting pussy. Arnie started off slow but she was wanting it hard and fast so she grabbed both his ass cheeks and pulled his 10 inch cock all the way in. Instead of a gradual increase in speed he just started pumping as hard and as fast as he could.

Nita loved it and began moving up to meet his thrusts and wiggling side to side. He was pounding so hard it's a wonder he didn't crack her pelvis bone. They were both actually bouncing around the floor. She was in full ecstasy and as she climaxed she let out a piercing scream that woke everyone up. It excited Arnie so much that he immediately shot his load into her.

By this time everyone was watching them and when they finally climaxed Gregg and all the girls clapped and cheered on a wonderful performance.

Arnie turned a slight shade of red. Like before he still could not believe he was fucking another man's wife in the man's home with both Gregg and Arnie's daughters and the other girls all watching. They were both so exhausted that a couple of the girls went to the kitchen to start cooking some breakfast. Nita was glad. She was still too weak to get up.

Arnie wasn't finished so while breakfast was being made he fucked his two daughters Carla and Marla. He shot his load in to his younger daughter Marla then Carla put his dick in her mouth and sucked the rest of his cum out of his cock and cleaned up all around it.

Abby and Michelle loved watching Arnie fuck his two daughters just as Carla and Marla enjoyed watching them fuck their Dad. Even better they got to watch their Mom get some cock besides Dad's cock.

The girls helping in the kitchen opened the fridge and found bacon, sausage, eggs, plus they fixed some grits and toast. The rest of the girls loaded up their plates Abby got a plate for Mom and Carla got a plate for Dad and carried the food to them in the Family Room. They were both grateful for the curb service.

The girls headed for the showers but Gregg told them to just take a quick shower and not play around so that there would be enough hot water for everyone. Afterward everyone returned to the family room.

They didn't have their meeting yesterday so Jackie called the meeting to order. She brought up a couple of items.

The first item, said Jackie, is that we've all connected with Arnie up close and personal, but we still have to vote on him being a permanent member of our group. Nita took Arnie out to the pool area so the girls could vote without him knowing how each girl voted.

Jackie asked if there was any discussion. Rosie said, "if Carla and Marla didn't mind she wants to fuck that 10-incher some more." Several others said "me too." Jackie said, "ok then, all in favor of accepting Arnie into the group?" Everyone yelled YEA! Opposed? Dead Silence.

Carla went out to get her dad and found him fucking Nita again in the grass. They did a quickie and he shot a cum load right away. Carla told her dad he could come back in now but let me clean your cock off first. She proceeded to lick and suck his cum and Nita's juices. He and Nita staggered in.

Jackie said, "Arnie, you are now, by unanimous vote, a permanent member of our group.

Arnie said he was appreciative and would always try to "rise" to the occasion. Everyone laughed.

Nita was still dripping cum out of her pussy so Marla went over and ate her dad's cum oozing out.

Arnie got hard again but he had to wait until the meeting was over.

Jackie asked, "have you all checked with the girls at school and learn who is having sex, and if so any with their parents?"

Jennie said she was surprised how many girls were having sex but so far didn't find any from single parents or any that would admit to having sex with their parents. There are two girls who are so brazen they have a contest going to see who can fuck the most boys at school. She didn't ask what their score was so far.

Jackie said she's heard there are some more kids who have single parents but wasn't sure yet if they were having sex with their parents.

Marla said she knew three girls in her class who were 13-year old triplets and might be candidates. She wasn't positive but thinks their Dad may be raising them alone. She said she would check further.

Both Gregg and Arnie's eyes lit up at the sound of "13-year old Triplets."

How about you other girls, have you talked to your Dad's yet?

Rosie said she mentioned it to her Dad but he's not sure and wants to think about it for awhile. I think he'll come around because he loves the smell of young pussy.

Myra said her Dad might be interested but not sure about her Mom. She said, "she has been having sex with both her Dad, Mom, who is Dad's sister, and her Brother who is from Mom and her Dad. My Brother got Mom pregnant and I have a 1-year old sister. I'm not sure yet what they want to do."

"WOW", said Michelle, "your Brother got your Mom pregnant? What did your Dad say about that?"

Myra said, "what can he say. Besides my mom he is still fucking his mother and both grandmothers and me. He supports them 100% but they have me on the pill until I get a little older."

Jennie said she wasn't sure on her Dad either because of the possibility of exposure. "Our family is a bit complicated. My Mom is my Dad's sister and together they had my brother Jason. Then Dad had sex with his Mother which produced me. Then Mom had sex with her Dad and had my sister Betty Lou who is now 13. Betty Lou and I have been having sex with Dad and Jason for some time now. They may be about ready for branching out. I wish we could bring Betty Lou here. She loves fucking my dad and our granddads."

Jennie said, "I know two other families who are incest families. One is a dad, wife and daughter and the other is a Father and daughter. One father got the daughter of the other father pregnant. Because of their positions it might be best to avoid them."

Jackie said her Dad is thinking about it. "I think if we bring in my 13-year old sister Melody he might then go for it since I told him there were already girls here 13 to 16. Mom ran off with another man so that is not an issue. Dad has been having sex with both of us since she left. I know the guys would love to have another 13-year old to fuck."

Gregg and Arnie just grinned but said nothing. However their hard cocks produced some giggles.

Jennie suggest they might want to change the name of their Group because not all the kids could be cheerleaders but we could still have it a closed group since we are still talking about family and bring them in by invitation only. Michelle said, "how about SPF Single Parents that Fuck? Also the SPF would not attract unusual attention since we are a group. We could always say it stood for Single Parent Families."

Carla said, "there is already an organization called Parents Without Partners that caters to single parents with children but it's not a sex organization. Thus calling us Single Parent Families might attract kids who are not having sex with their parents or even having sex at all and that would blow our cover. I don't think that is a good name."

Myra suggested that we could have a dual group, one the Cheerleaders with the same requirements to belong to the Team, and a second group that brings in all family members since we are talking about Moms and Brothers to mix and match with.

Abby said, "maybe we are expanding too far. Maybe for now we should just keep it as Dads and Daughters. We already have more girls than we have guys and it's dads that we need."

Michelle piped up and said, "really it's cocks we need!"

Jackie said, "these are good ideas but let's think about it then we can vote on how we want to organize and select a name at the next meeting. Now let's adjourn and hit the pool before we have to go home."

All the girls ran for the pool, Gregg and Arnie followed them out and settled into lawn chairs to watch.

Since it was Arnie's first time there he was still mesmerized by all these young naked tits, asses and pussies running around. His cock was again standing at attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.