Cumberland Cheerleaders
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jethro's Adventure Series (1). My First Adventure story is about the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Odd that all the Cheerleaders just happen to be having sex with their Dads. How did that become a requirement? How does this affect their Team Meetings when the Dads show up? Involvement of two families, a teacher made pregnant by a student, a bi-sexual teacher, the Principal and Chief of Police swap daughters, a daisy chain of of oral sex, some male to male blowjobs. Principal is Owned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Nudism  

The Truth Comes Out

Finally a quiet evening with just the family. Gregg and Nita were sitting on the couch while Abby and Michelle were on the floor, all watching TV. They were all still naked. Finally Nita spoke up, "Kids, we need to have a talk." They both looked at her a bit puzzled but said ok, they got up, Gregg and Nita moved apart and let the two girls sit in between them.

"OK Mom, what's up", said Abby.

Nita said, "first I want to know how you two feel about having sex with your Father. Good, bad or what?"

Abby spoke up and said, "Mom, I think I can speak for both of us. We've heard all the stories from girls at school about boys who just shove their cocks in girls, shoot then treat them like whores. They just like to brag about the cherries they popped. You don't know it but Michelle and I have watched you and dad make love, especially when you were on the couch."

(Nita's eyes lit up in surprise).

"We saw the difference between raw fucking and making love. You and dad truly love one another and we could see it. Michelle and I decided we would not want any other man to have our cherry than our Daddy. We don't care if we ever fuck another man. We loved fucking him and if you don't mind we'll fuck him any time you and he will let us and if he is a real good boy we might let him fuck us any time he wants." Everyone laughed. "Truthfully we are very happy about it. We love him and we know he loves us by how tenderly he treated us during the act."

Nita laughed, "That's good to know. I was just worried you might have some guilt or may not be happy with it so I am glad to know you are happy."

Abby said, "maybe we shouldn't call this gathering a fuckfest, I think with every one kneeling at the altars and taking liquid communion and everyone yelling Oh God, we should call it a Religious Renaissance."

Nita giggled and said, "you may be right."

Michelle said, "Mom, I just want to say I agree with every word spoken by Abby. I too love my dad with all my heart. Now, Abby and I are curious so we have a question for you. You said Dad was 13 years older than you were and another time Dad said you were 13 the first time he fucked you. I'm trying to add 2 plus 2 and I seem to be getting 22. Is there something there we don't know?"

Nita said, "yes, and now that you have had sex with your Dad I think it is time to tell you. Gregg and I are your parents, but Gregg is also my Father."

Abby said, "WHOA ... are you kidding?"

Nita said, "No I am not kidding, Gregg is my father and he is also your Father and I am your Mother."

Abby said, "OK then who is your Mother and where is she?"

"My Mother is Gregg's Mother, your Grandmother Mazie. She also fucks her Dad Hiram. Hiram also fucked me and that gave us you Michelle."

Michelle said, "WOW..."

Nita said, "We knew sooner or later we would tell you the truth and now since you have had sex with your Dad we figured it was finally the right time to tell you."

"Wow", said Abby, "so Dad, tell us, is Granddad Hiram your Father or did someone else fuck your mother and she got pregnant with you? Or did Granddad fuck someone else that had you?"

Gregg said, "Actually your Mom's Dad Hiram fucked my Mother Mazie and he is my Father and Grandfather."

Michelle said, "Let me get this straight. Hiram fucks his daughter Mazie and has Dad. Dad fucked his Mother Mazie and she has you, then Dad fucks you, his daughter and produces Abby, Hiram, our mom's father also fucks you and that produces me."

Nita said, " You got it right."

Michelle said, "so Dad isn't really my Dad then. Nita said, "Biologically in a way because I'm Gregg's daughter and Hiram produced him then you are still in the bloodline. We all agreed that Gregg would be your dad and we would both raise you and Abby. Gregg loves you as if you were his own since we are all of the same blood."

Now Michelle is sitting here laughing her head off.

Nita asked, "what is so funny Michelle?"

Michelle finally got herself under control. She said, "If Dad fucked Abby and got her pregnant and Granddad Hiram fucked me and got me pregnant, then Abby and I both have boys. Now Abby's son fucks Mazie and my son fucks you mom. That produces two more girls. Now the two girls fuck Dad and Granddad Hiram to produce two more kids. Man we'd have one fucked up Family Tree for Genealogist to figure out."

Nita looked at Gregg and said, "listen to YOUR daughter talk." Gregg said, "MY daughter, she's YOUR daughter, my precious innocent angels would never think of anything that bizarre." Then they all laughed and hugged.

Gregg said, "this is why we have to keep everything in the family. If it ever got out all of us adults could go to prison and you two would end up in a foster home, and may never see each other or us again. This is strictly family. Since all the girls filled us in on their situations, it appears we are all a compatible bunch."

"However, just like they have sex with their Fathers and brothers they have to keep it a secret so their Dads don't go to prison."

Abby said, "OK Dad, we swear we will never reveal our secret. I know all the girls will keep the secrets within the Team since we are all products of incest. I love it. This is the best I have felt in a long time."

Michelle said, "me too, I'm happy and we are both proud you are our Mom and Dad and we can't wait until you put a baby in us."

Nita looked at Gregg, gave him a big grin while waving his cock around, and said, "Your Assignment, Mr. Phelps, should you decide to accept it --"


the Cheerleaders Begin a New Year at School

The girls were really great at school. They acted like most normal teenagers, all were A or B students, yet never let on to what they really did outside of school. All the girls had to keep their grades up to remain on the Cheerleading Team. Little did the school Principal or any of the teachers have any clue as to the REAL requirements to belong but the girls knew they had to keep those grades up for the school's appearance sake.

Some of the boys would hit on the girls but they would accept very few dates, even from the football team. They gave the excuse that they were all virgins and intended to stay that way. They told some they would date them if they promised and swore to no sex at all. They joked with the guys that if they wanted sex so bad to go fuck their mothers.

Needless to say they didn't have many dates other than a few school dances and the Prom. Some boys dated them anyway since they were all so sexy looking it made the boys feel good having a cheerleader on his arm. They would let some guys feel them up and if they liked the boy they'd give him a blowjob. However, they all stuck to their guns about no fucking including not letting them finger fuck them or they would find out they were not virgins.

This made it difficult for the girls because the school had a lot of teenagers with raging hormones. There was a lot of consensual sex going on between boys and girls, girls and girls, a few boys and boys, and some students with teachers.

The Team girls knew many of the girls in school were not virgins. Some loved to fuck every chance they got. Some would fuck anything with a cock. Supposedly two sisters had fucked the entire football team including the coach. There was also the teacher who got pregnant by a student yet is still teaching.

Michelle said, "maybe they should rename the school 'Cumberland' to 'Cumland' High and Junior High' School."

There were a number of new girls this year. The Team decided they would scout out the girls in their various classes. They wanted to learn who was having sex with whom. They were more curious with those involved with family and would overlook the others. They would try to gain their confidence so the new girls would feel comfortable and see if they were consensual or if being forced.

It may take awhile to compile that info since some of the incest girls might not be willing to talk openly so soon. Of course if you get them horny enough they might talk. They would then report on their findings at the next Team meeting.


Cheerleader's Daring Practice Sessions

The Cheerleaders would meet each Wednesday after school for Team practice to get ready for the upcoming football season. The only people around after school were the girls and their sponsor. Most everyone else had gone home.

Their sponsor, Miss Jasmine, was a young female teacher about 24 years old, a little taller than most her age. She had a slim gorgeous body, blonde hair and blue eyes. Just looking at her body made the girls wet. She was the first runner up at the college beauty contest. In addition, she had been a cheerleader in both high school and college so she made the perfect Advisor. She taught the girls many moves and routines and they loved the new ideas. Parents who attended the games were impressed with the girls and their routines.

The girls all knew that Miss Jasmine would watch them and appeared to have a little lust in her looks. One afternoon the girls decided to check her out and got a little daring. They had on their cheerleader costumes but they didn't put their panties on. They practiced their cheers with their pussies and asses showing.

Miss Jasmine leaned against her desk amused at their antics. Watching all those bare pussies started getting her excited and she felt her panties getting wet. She didn't say nor do anything, especially since she didn't want to break the no teacher/student fraternizing rule.

The girls caught on and knew the teacher was watching them closely. The next week they again left their panties off. This time, while doing their routines they noticed the teacher watching them with interest. Then the girls stuck their fingers in their pussies while doing their routines.

They walked in a circle and each girl reached behind themselves and fingered the pussy behind them. Then, as they continued in the circle they pulled their fingers out and sucked on them. They didn't look directly at the teacher but watched her out of the corner of their eyes.

Sure enough after about 15 minutes of fingering themselves they noticed the teacher had sat in her chair and had slid her hand under her skirt and was fingering herself. She didn't think about the front of the desk being open where the girls could watch her every move. The girls kept on getting more and more daring, like putting two or three fingers in their pussies then moan in low tones.

Four of the girls got on their knees and were licking the pussies of four other girls. This excited the teacher more and she pulled her dress up, not knowing the girls could see her and started using two then three fingers in her own pussy. She was pumping furiously in and out of her pussy trying to get as much of her fingers inside her as possible. She quickly rose to a climax.

Suddenly the teacher let out a scream, fell out of her chair and collapsed to the floor. The girls all ran over to her. They laid her out flat until she recovered. She was ok, just passed out from her intense climax. While she was out cold the girls lifted up her skirt to get a look at her pussy. Wow, she was not wearing panties either. She had the hair above her pussy neatly trimmed but her pussy was bald. Her pussy was sopping wet from her climax.

The look excited all the girls and wondered what her pussy taste like. They took a chance and spread her legs. One by one they got down and stuck their tongues inside her pussy then gave the teacher's two licks each. Then the next one until all eight girls got a taste of her glorious pussy. They were afraid to do more in case she woke up. They put her skirt back down.

Michelle had an idea. She sat on the floor, pulled up her cheerleader skirt, put the teacher's head in her lap, turning her head so that it faced Michelle's pussy with her nose very close to it and held her until she woke up.

When the teacher opened her eyes she realizes she is staring right into a nubile pussy that was wet and glistening. She wanted so desperately to lick it but she regained her senses and knew she had better not. She sat up until her head was cleared then moved to sit in her chair.

The girls all looked at her with concern on their faces (trying desperately not to laugh) and one asked

"Are you ok, Miss Jasmine?"

She replied, "I'm fine" and sat in the chair behind her desk but still had the vision of that nubile pussy staring her in the face. Then she noticed all the girl's lips were glistening with pussy juice and wondered what they did while she was passed out.

The girls smiled broadly yet said nothing and went back to their practicing. She just knew they had their faces in her pussy while she was out cold. She almost had another climax just thinking about it.

The girls decided that each week they would take off their panties and further tease Miss Jasmine until she broke down and would lick their pussies. They thought that if they could get her to lick their pussies and they could lick hers they would not violate their pact of no sex with males outside the family.

They knew this would be a real challenge because of the strict rule of no physical contact between teachers and students. The girls rationalized that rule must be between males and females and not female to female. They sensed that Miss Jasmine was a pussy eater, and obviously interested in teen pussy, so it was just a matter of time.


Rosie's Operation Hymen

Rosie (age 13) returned the following Friday Evening. She had told her Father that Abby and Michelle's parents were going to help Rosie break her hymen, which was very tight and extremely thick. She said, if they can do it without causing her extreme pain then she and he could finally have sex. Her Dad was all for that so agreed to let her spend the weekend with them.

Abby and Michelle were happy to see Rosie. Since everyone goes naked in this household Rosie was immediately out of her clothes. It was still light outside so they decided to take a swim before starting Rosie's regimen.

Gregg and Nita were already laying out getting the last of the sun before it went down. When the girls came outside Gregg saw three beautiful bodies approaching him. His cock twitched then started getting hard.

Rosie looked at it and said, "Gee are you that glad to see me?"

Nita laughed and said, "Honey with all these naked bodies around he stays hard until someone fucks him."

"Excellent idea Mom", said Michelle. She then straddled her Dad, reached for his cock and slipped it into her pussy. Since it was the first sex of the day it didn't take long for Michelle to reach her climax and yelled "Daaaddddeeeee you're fucking your little itty bitty 13 year old baby" which caused Dad to shoot a good load in to her hot sopping pussy.

Nita said, "I think I know two girls who have their dad pussy whipped."

Gregg just grinned.

"Wow," said Rosie, "I hope my turn comes soon. I can hardly wait."

Gregg said, "after the sun goes down we'll all go in the house and start our plan."

Gregg and Nita had decided the best way to do this was to get Rosie so drunk she would not feel anything until the hymen was broken. Then she can fit her Father into her as well and fuck like the rest of the Team does. It's a bit of a bizarre way to do it but one that should work.

Nita asked Rosie if doing this was ok with her.

Rosie said, "whatever it takes so I can fuck my Daddy I'll go along with it."

Nita asked, "is your Dad aware of what we are going to do?"

Rosie said, "Oh yes, I explained it to him and said as long as you don't deliberately hurt me we have his full approval."

Nita said, "Great, then let's proceed. But know that because of the circumstances it will involve some pain but we promise to minimize it."

Gregg had bought a couple of bottles of smooth tasting whiskey so it wouldn't be too rough on Rosie. They mixed the first drink with cola and a small amount of whiskey just to get her used to the taste. Then each drink after that they would increase the amount of whiskey.

They were all sitting in the Family room watching TV while Rosie was taking her drinks.

Abby was hungry so she crawled over and stuck her Dad's cock in her mouth and began running her tongue around the head then started slowly sliding her mouth down the length of his cock. She couldn't quite get it all of that 12 inches in her throat but did the best she could. She would slide up to the top, keeping the head in her mouth then go all the way down as far as she could go. She increased her speed faster and faster.

Michelle came over and started massaging his balls and that put him over the edge. He shot a giant stream of cum down Abby's throat. She gathered as much as she could but there was so much it was streaming out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her tits.

Michelle saw it and quickly moved up and starting licking around Abby's mouth catching the spillover. Finally the last spurts came out and Gregg pulled his cock out of Abby's mouth.

Michelle quickly kissed her sister so Abby could transfer Daddy's cum to her. She then licked around Abby's chin and then moved down to her tits to lick up the cum that fell there.

This made Nita and Rosie so hot watching that Nita went down on Rosie and started licking her pussy until they both climaxed.

Rosie was getting close to being drunk, almost passed out from her climax and just lay there trying desperately to catch her breath.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Dam, who could be coming by tonight?

Michelle jumped up and ran to the door to answer it. She forgot she didn't have any clothes on when she opened the door. The couple at the door just stared at her then laughed. Michelle then realized it was Hiram and Mazie, Hiram's daughter and Dad's parents and yelled "Daddy" and gave Hiram a big hug.

Hiram was shocked. When they got to the Family room Gregg, Nita and Abby went over and hugged them. Hiram and Mazie realized everyone was naked so they both stripped off their clothes and now everyone was comfortable.

Hiram said, "ok what's with Michelle calling me Daddy?"

Nita said, "since the two girls had been fucking Gregg for awhile we felt it was time to tell them the truth. So they know about you, Mazie, Gregg and me. They know Abby is from Gregg and I and Michelle is from you, Hiram, and me."

Michelle spoke up and said, "it is not a problem, Abby and I love every one of you and have no problems with this." Everyone was satisfied and then relaxed.

Mazie said, "Hiram had to come to town on business so I decided to come with him so we could visit with you."

Gregg said, "that's great and we're glad you are here. We were just about to start a special project."

Mazie saw Rosie on the couch naked and passed out. She asked what this was about.

Nita explained the whole story about her problem and that they felt this was the only way to break her hymen without causing her severe pain.

Mazie went over and spread Rosie's legs wide and looks right into her pussy, using her fingers to spread the lips. Then she saw the thick hymen and agreed that it would be painful.

Nita said, "we think she is just about drunk enough now that she shouldn't feel any pain." To be sure Nita got a straight pin and poked several places on Rosie's body, including on her pussy lips, which would be very sensitive and surely cause her pain. Being passed out she never moved or flinched.

Mazie got a weird smirk on her face. She looked at Hiram, then Gregg then over at Nita.

Gregg said, "OK Mom, we see the smirk, just what is on your mind?"

Mazie said, first it has been years since I tasted a teen pussy so I want a couple of minutes at it. Secondly, I know this sounds crazy but we all know Gregg's cock is way too big to fit in this situation. Hiram has a normal size cock and is thin. He could bust through her hymen without a massive tearing job then once he got her opened up Gregg could have a go at it."

Gregg and Nita thought about it then decided that might be the best way to go.

Abby and Michelle got all excited about their Grandfather fucking Rosie and said this they have to see. The thought stirred Hiram and suddenly he got a hard on. It looked sort of funny since he was only 6 inches long and a rather thin cock but no one laughed because it was perfect for Rosie's deflowering.

Nita moved Rosie to the floor for more room then put a big pillow under Rosie's ass so her pussy would be at a good angle. She covered the pillows with two thick towels in case there might be excessive blood.

Mazie leaned down and began licking Rosie's pussy. She was like a woman possessed tonguing, licking and sucking Rosie's clit. Rosie was out cold so could not feel nor react to any of it. Mazie licked her for another minute then got up and said, "Gosh that was so tasty. That is the first teen pussy I have licked since I did Nita when she was a small girl. Ok Hiram your turn."

Hearing that revelation Abby and Michelle looked at each other and just smiled. They both were secretly hoping Mazie would eat them before she left.

Nita got the K-Y lube to smear on Rosie since she was not conscious enough to get wet. She rubbed the lube on Rosie's pussy lips, clit, then used her little finger to put lube inside her pussy. Then she smeared lube on Hiram's cock.

Everyone was now anticipating the big moment, the busting of Rosie's hymen and taking her virginity forever. Hiram crawled between Rosie's legs and lowered his cock to her pussy. He rubbed his cock up and down the lips. Hiram pushed between the lips and went in about an inch. She was so tight he almost came right there. He stopped until it subsided then slid another inch and he felt the hymen.

Nita slapped Hiram on his ass and it shocked him so much he rammed his cock full into Rosie's cunny. The deed was done. There was no reaction from Rosie since she was numb from the alcohol and still passed out. More blood than normal oozed out of her pussy.

He pulled out so Nita could wipe it up and wipe off his cock.

Then Hiram reinserted his cock. This time it went in easy and he went all the way in. He slowly moved back and forth and side to side to help loosen up her cunt walls. Hiram was so excited to be fucking a 14-year-old girl he could feel his climax coming. He pounded harder and faster until suddenly he shot a load of cum into Rosie's cunt. It wasn't a big load considering his age, but enough to do the job.

Hiram pulled out of Rosie and Nita handed him a wet towel to clean himself. The girls applauded the success of the operation but decided not to do cleanup with their mouths this time since there was more blood than normal coming out with the streams of cum. Nita attended to Rosie, wiping up the blood with a warm cloth until there was no more coming out.

They left Rosie to lay there and sleep. In the morning she will probably have a massive headache as well as an extremely sore pussy. Nita was ready for that with some painkillers if needed.

Hiram was so excited with himself he still had a hard cock. Michelle spied it and said, "Ohhhh I'm gonna suck my Daddy" then quickly enveloped it with her mouth. He was shocked but didn't pull out and let her do her thing.

Then Abby came over and Michelle shared his cock with her, taking turns, one sucking one licking his balls, then swapping.

To Hiram, now lying on his back, a dream come true with a 14-year old granddaughter and his 13-year old daughter sucking his cock. Michelle felt his cum was about to erupt so she removed her mouth, straddled Hiram's cock and slammed down on it and rammed it up her pussy to the hilt and said, Yippie I'm fucking my Dadddeeeeee!" and bounced up and down like a wild bronc.

That super tight young teen pussy of his own daughter was too much for Hiram and he shot the biggest load of cum he has done in years. Michelle backed off and let Abby suck the rest of it out of his cock. Then Abby went over and kissed Mazie and gave her some cum. Michelle kissed her Mom and gave her the rest of her dad's cum. Michelle said, I'm the only girl who has two Daddies and have now fucked both of them. I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. Both Gregg's and Hiram's chests stuck out a bit more proud at that.

Gregg decided he was not going to be left out. He decided since Rosie's hymen is broken that maybe now he could enter her.

Nita wasn't sure about that but she got the lube and greased his raging hard. Then she put more lube on Rosie and used three fingers to lube her insides. She decided that since she got three fingers in her pussy maybe Gregg could get in her. Everyone gathered around to see this massive cock go in this tiny girl now that her cherry was gone.

Gregg lowered himself down and rubbed her pussy lips with his cock. Slowly he eased it in and the pussy lips enveloped it. He pushed onward slowly to allow her cunt walls to adjust to his massive cock. Little by little, inch by inch he moved inward.

Suddenly he hit a solid object. "I hit bottom, I feel her cervix", Gregg said excitedly.

Everyone yelled "Hooray."

Now Gregg started sliding out of her pussy to where the head is barely inside, then pushed slowly to the bottom again. Her walls were stretching now where he could slide back and forth. He said this was the tightest pussy he has ever been in. It was so tight that he couldn't hold back any longer and shot a massive amount of cum into her cunt, his cock was against her cervix so he was sure it was going directly into it.

He was still pumping in and out as his cum splashed her pussy which made it easier to slide. Then it began leaking out around his cock and down the crack of her ass. Finally Gregg got control of himself as his cock started wilting and slid out of Rosie's pussy.

There was no blood this time so Hiram bent down and started licking her clean.

Mazie grabbed her son Gregg's cock and began cleaning it off then shoved her mouth down his cock to the hilt. Gregg was excited by his mother's deep throat action and rewarded her with a big load right down her throat.

Everyone had gotten excited watching Gregg's massive cock going in and out of that tiny girl. Abby screamed to Hiram to fuck her. He crawled on top of Abby and inserted his cock and slid clear to the bottom. Hiram was ecstatic about fucking his 14-year old Granddaughter after fucking her 13-year old sister and his real daughter. He pumped her as hard as he could when finally she shook, jerked, and squirmed into her climax. That put Hiram over the edge and he filled her pussy with his juices.

Gregg was still hard so he fucked his mother Mazie. She said, "oh yeah son fuck your mama good." He began pounding hard. She locked her legs around him and screamed into her climax as he unloaded inside his mom.

Everyone fell flat to the floor totally exhausted. No one moved for at least a half-hour. The main thing though is that the deed was done. Now Rosie can enjoy sex as the others do, at least after she sobers up.

Mazie looked at the clock. It was late and she said, "Hiram and I had better get home."

Gregg said, "since it was so late why not stay the night and go home tomorrow since it was Saturday?"

Mazie called her husband and told him she was staying the night, which he agreed to. Then Hiram called his wife and told her it was too late to drive home so he'll be staying the night. Nita got a bunch of blankets for everyone to lie on and they all stayed in the Family room and slept on the floor. It was so cozy that there was another round of fucking.

Hiram fucked Rosie one more time then fucked both Abby and Michelle. Gregg decided to do Rosie once more as well. Hiram then fucked Nita and Gregg fucked his mom. By then everyone was so exhausted they couldn't move and they all fell asleep.


One by one they woke up. Nita was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone. While she was cooking everyone else hit the showers to start the day fresh. Everyone kept checking on Rosie, still on the couch passed out. They decided to leave her and let her wake up on her own.

After breakfast Nita decided she wanted Hiram (Mazie's Dad) to fuck her while Gregg fucked his Mother Mazie. Hiram and Mazie were surprised she wanted them side by side. Hiram laid on the floor and Nita got down and started sucking his cock. Meanwhile Gregg started eating Mazie's pussy to get her warmed up then got on top and started easing in and out of her. Gregg looked over at Nita and said, "Maybe I can work up a new sister for you."

Nita was too mesmerized by Michelle sucking her clit while Abby was working on Mazie's clit. Being early in the day it didn't take long for all of them to climax. Hiram was shooting into Nita, Gregg shooting into Mazie and Nita and Mazie were holding hands and both having climaxes. Abby and Michelle were fingering themselves as they were doing boob patrol. Finally they both climaxed and fell to the floor.

After a time to recuperate. Michelle looked at Hiram and said in a little girl voice, "you have got to fuck your itty bitty baby daughter one more time before you go." Hiram looked at Gregg and Nita and said, "who created this fuck monster?" They all laughed. Then Hiram proceeded to give Michelle another good fuck.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.