Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory
Chapter 2: The Tour Begins

Copyright© 2011 by TechnoCarwash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Tour Begins - Charlotte Pail finds a Golden Ticket and wins a free tour of the Wendy Wilco Chocolate Factory along with four other lucky young people. They soon find out that Wilco's candy has some interesting side effects.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I looked through my small collection of clothing and picked out a light green blouse and a black skirt. It wasn't very fancy, but it was the best I had. I undressed and looked at myself in a mirror. I'm a fairly good-looking girl with a great body and average-sized breasts that look big on my exceptionally short frame. I quickly put on the blouse and skirt, then showed my brother.

"You look beautiful," he said as he looked up and down my body, causing my face to turn a deep pink as I blushed.

"You're not too shabby yourself," I mentioned. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

And with that, I grabbed the ticket and followed my brother outside.

Nathan and I arrived at the front gate of the factory twelve minutes before 10 O'clock. We found the group of other ticket winners and swiftly made our way through the crowd toward them.

Augustine Glorp was a tall German girl with amazing curves in all the right places. She was eating a hot dog, with another one ready in her other hand, while talking to her equally curvaceous mother. It was easy to see where all that food went to. Her round, firm ass complemented her small waist and large breasts perfectly. She wore a loose tank top and tight shorts that really showed off the curvature of her ass. She didn't seem to be wearing a bra and I could see her nipples poking against her top.

Laitia Maitoon stood next to her younger sister, smiling and chewing a wad of gum that had long ago gone flavorless as she talked to people in suits with microphones and cameras. She was wearing a light grey miniskirt and a milk white button-up blouse that clung to her small chest.

Virana Pepper stomped her foot, scowling and arguing with her mother about something. She was a very beautiful girl in an expensive red dress and mink coat.

Matt Veetee was watching television on his phone while ignoring everything his mother was saying to him. He was a tall, thin boy and he seemed oblivious to everything going on around him.

Nathan and I took our places next to the rest of the group and waited.

"How are you feeling?" Nate asked.

"Nervous," I said, crossing my legs together timidly and smiling, "but excited."

Suddenly, three horns sounded and the door to the factory building opened. The band that had been playing stopped mid-song. The crowd of spectators and journalists squeezed in closer to the gate, hoping to get a glimpse of the legendary Wendy Wilco.

Several silent seconds passed by before a figure emerged from the building. It was a woman with long red hair and an odd purple suit with a V-neck collar that revealed her straining cleavage with a hint of areola and small, tight shorts that showed off almost all of her long, smooth legs. She slowly limped toward the crowd, using a cane to support herself. The crowd was silent with confusion and anticipation as they watched this mysterious woman slowly follow the long red carpet under her feet.

After what seemed like an eternity, she came within ten feet of the gate when her cane wedged itself between two bricks on the ground. She lost her footing and fell forward. Quiet murmurs from the crowd could be heard as Wendy Wilco lie flat on the ground in front of them, lifeless and silent, when suddenly, she used her arms to push herself back onto her feet, then did half a back flip, landing on the palms of her hands. The crowd cheered wildly and the band continued playing music as Wendy used her hands to walk upside down the rest of the way. Once she was at the gate entrance, she got back on her feet. Her breasts had dislodged from her tight suit during the handstand and were now on full display to the crowd and news cameras. She hadn't seemed to have noticed or perhaps she didn't care. She wore a gleaming smile that made her seem overwhelmingly pleasant and trustworthy as she opened the gate and motioned for us to walk through.

"Welcome!" Wendy Wilco said to the group of ten. "It's nice to have you here. I'm so glad you could come. This is going to be such an exciting day. I hope you enjoy it. I think you will. And now would you please show me your golden tickets?"

Augustine Glorp stepped up, holding her ticket. Wendy took it and shook her hand.

"Niphoomeefoo," Augustine said, finishing off her second hot dog.

"Ah, you must be Augustine," Wendy said, shaking the young woman's hand. "How good to see you—and in such fine shape. And this must be the radiant Mrs. Glorp. Right over there ladies," she said, motioning for them to step to the side. She then turned to Virana Pepper and her mother.

"Mummy, look at her breasts," Virana said in a juvenile tone with an English accent. "I want breasts like hers!"

"Maybe when you're older, dear," her mother replied.

"What a precious daughter you have, Mrs. Pepper," Wilco said, still smiling radiantly. "Please step over there."

"Matt Veetee," Matt said, stepping up to Wendy. "You may have heard of me. I won the record for watching the most television non-stop in one sitting."

"That's quite an impressive feat," Wilco said as she took his ticket. "You must be very proud, Mrs. Veetee." Mrs. Veetee rolled her eyes and took her son off to the side.

"Laitia Maitoon," Laitia said, shaking Wilco's hand.

"What a lovely name for such a lovely girl," Wendy said as she took the girl's ticket.

"Oh my god! Look at those tits!" Laitia's younger sister, Scarlet exclaimed, enamored by the woman's bare chest. She then looked up at Wilco's smiling face and cleared her throat. "What I mean is, you have beautiful breasts, ma'am. Truly a work of art."

"Such a charming young woman you are," Wilco said, still smiling. "Right over there, girls."

"Charlotte Pail," I said, smiling as I held out my golden ticket.

"Ah, Charlotte, I've read about you in the papers. I'm so happy for you! And who is this handsome gentleman?" Wilco asked.

"This is my brother, Nathan."

"Delighted to meet you sir. Overjoyed, enraptured, entranced! Are we ready? Yes! Good! In we go!" Wendy Wilco said as she motioned for us to enter the building.

I followed the others into the building as the music of the band and the cheering of the crowd faded.

"Everyone please hang up your coats, scarves, canes, and etcetera and whatnot and so forth," Wilco said, pointing towards the coat hangers on the wall. "But do hurry; we have so much time and so little to see! Wait. Strike that. Reverse it."

"When do I get my chocolate?" Augustine asked.

"Shortly, I assure you!" Wilco stated. "Now will all the children please step up and sign this." She pulled a cord and a curtain rose up to reveal a large contract with very small print.

"Me first!" Virana shouted and grabbed the pen out of Wilco's hand.

"Hey now what exactly are these kids signing, Ms. Wilco?" Mrs. Pepper asked.

"Oh nothing to worry about, Mrs. Pepper. Just a standard contract stating that you take full responsibility for anything that may happen to yourselves during your stay," Wilco said with a smile.

I stepped up and signed the contract, figuring I have nothing to lose.

"Anything that may happen? What is that supposed to mean?" Mrs. Glorp asked in a thick German accent.

"There are little surprises around every corner of the factory, but I assure you that there is nothing dangerous. This way please." Wilco extended her arm towards a small hallway and the group somewhat reluctantly marched onward. "Wait! Everyone stop immediately!" Wilco said, causing the group to turn and face her. "There's something I'm forgetting. I'm sure of it," she said to herself. She stood for a moment pondering, then shrugged her shoulders. "Never mind. Please continue!" The group turned back towards the hallway and continued on until they reached a door.

Wilco pushed herself towards the front of the group to the tiny door at the end of the hallway and started turning a lock. "Ninety-nine ... forty-four ... and sixty-nine. There we are!" she exclaimed as she pushed the door open. Everyone pushed themselves forward through the door past Wilco and we found ourselves in a thin, sloped room with no door on the other side, involuntarily pushing against each other.

"What's the meaning of this, Wilco?" Mrs. Veetee asked angrily.

"I can't move!" Laitia yelled.

"One moment, everyone, I'm sure there's a way out of here," Wilco said as she pushed through.

"MPHFF KFFM FRMM!" Virana yelled from between Augustine's cleavage.

I was in front of my brother, trying desperately to move, but I couldn't. Ms. Wilco reached the end of the doorless hall, then came back through the crowd and pushed her bare chest forcefully against me. My ass was accidentally grinding against my brother's crotch and I could feel something stiff.

"Sorry, Nate, I'm not meaning to, I swear!" I explained, blushing.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it," he replied.

"Ah here we are!" Wilco said with glee as she reached the door.

"Hey! That's the same door we came through!" Matt said.

Wilco opened the door and stepped through, the rest of us following closely behind. We entered another hall that seemed to get smaller at the end.

"What is this, Wilco? Some kind of fun house?" Mrs. Pepper asked.

"I do not like this at all!" Mrs. Glorp said. "Come on, Augustine! We are leaving at once!" She grabbed her daughter and they walked towards the slanted room again.

"Sorry, but you can't go out backwards," Wilco explained. "You have to go forwards to go back. Better press on."

The group, with even more reluctance, complied and followed Wilco.

I personally thought it was a lot of fun, if a bit awkward. I was excited to see what other strange things the factory housed.

We reached the end of the hall and had to crouch because the ceiling was shorter than it had been a moment ago. Wilco put her hand on the door handle and smiled at us.

"My dear friends, you are now about to enter the nerve center of the entire Wilco Factory. Inside this room, all of my dreams become realities. And some of my realities become dreams. And almost everything you will see is eatable." She paused for a moment. "Edible. I mean, you can eat almost everything."

"Let me in! I'm starving!" Augustine shouted.

"As you wish, dear," Wilco said, then slowly pushed the door open.

There were audible sounds of amusement and delight as we all saw what was behind the door. It was almost as if all the doubt and reluctance we had before suddenly left our bodies through our mouths as ooh's and ah's.

"Ladies. Gentlemen. The chocolate room," Wilco said with the biggest smile I've seen on her yet.

But it wasn't a room at all. It was a forest of candy. Trees, grass, flowers, rocks, dirt. It was all candy. And in the middle of the room was a brown river of chocolate that came from a waterfall and flowed through a tunnel in the wall as well as tubes that sucked the chocolate upwards. At the time, it was the most marvelous thing I had ever seen.

Everyone practically leapt down the stairs to explore this vast jungle of sugar. Laitia handed her gum to her sister, then dug her hands into a white, brown, and pink hill and scooped up a handful of ice cream which she immediately devoured. Matt began grabbing bite-sized chocolate chunks from the ground while his mother picked some candy-flavored fruits. Virana grabbed as many lollipops and suckers as she could find and started licking and sucking on them, then ordered her mother to find her more. Nathan and I made our way toward the taffy vines. Even Wendy Wilco partook in the activities as she bit into a teacup flower. Everyone was having a great time. That is, until our feast was interrupted by the screams of Mrs. Glorp.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.