What's a Father to Do? - Cover

What's a Father to Do?

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Chapter 10: A Happy Ending

I don't think I need to tell you all that Shel e-mailed and then called her airline and resigned, quit, whatever, the next day. I was a one person party to a fabulous fashion show that night and fireworks did go off, but I think they were in our hearts and our minds. Yes, we were compatible; yes, we had sex, we fucked, but we mostly made tender, sweet love to each other. I think I was bone dry by the time Sam and the kids returned. I know I couldn't have gotten it up, no matter who showed up naked and wanted sex. I think Shel felt the same way. We slept together that night and really slept. I think I had the first really good night's sleep I have had since that night so long ago.

The next day, I called Bob and said that I was going to leave the state agency. I told him I would return in three weeks and to put me down for vacation for the whole time. I explained that I met someone and that we were getting married when we returned home. He told me to remember to invite him and his wife to the wedding. I told him I would. I then called Kevin and told him the news. I hoped that he and Gloria could handle everything since I would be gone from now on. He and Gloria told me to have fun in my life again; they could handle everything as I had taught them well.

Sam is now dating the blonde bombshell from the Florida apartment, and she is also thinking of giving up the flying thing to settle down with just one home and not ten shared apartments all over the country. Shel and I are extremely happy, and she is expecting our first child in six months time. Brie and Cathy are happier than I have seen them in a very long time.

As for the title of this story, I mean what is a father to do when his little girls play matchmaker and happen to pick the perfect new mother for them? They also picked the perfect second wife for me. So what was I to do, disappoint them and say no? Not on your life.

Edited by Pepere

Proofread by prissy_35503

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.