Saving Sister
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

Apparently, Bud inherited some of the instincts that made Ed a good cop. In the second week of Kim's new plan for school, Bud felt a sudden edginess as he followed the girls on a fairly long walk to Kim's next class.

Dawn was nowhere in sight, but there was a guy keeping pace with the girls and looking around frequently. When the guy closed on the girls, Bud started the video cam. With the camera's LCD, he did not have to be obvious about it.

It was somewhat out of boredom that he even thought of the camera. With no hint of an encounter for over a week, a video of the girls rejecting a romeo would at least be good practice.

At that point, there was nothing to connect what was happening with Dawn, nor was there any hint that it was more than a casual pickup attempt.

When the guy started talking to Meghan, then turned around and walked backwards, Bud wanted to forget the camera and get to his love. However, in a moment of clarity, he realized that he should let her handle it and just keep filming. It occurred to him that Meghan was already more dangerous than 95% of the population.

His decision was tested immediately when Dawn and two other girls came into view from the other side of where the guy was trying to delay Meghan.

Bud hesitated a moment, deciding again whether he needed to intervene. By the time he made up his mind, it was all over.

The guy and one of the girls were bent over trying to get their breath. Dawn was facing away from Kim and yelling out curses. Kim had Dawn's arm bent up behind her back, forcing Dawn to rise up on her toes to try to relieve the pain. Kim's arm around Dawn's neck kept her in place. The last girl was on her knees, screaming from the pain of the bent finger that Meghan was holding.

Thinking that he had enough video for what was needed, Bud hurried up to the girls, slowing to appear nonchalant the last several steps. He got right in front of Dawn, stood with his hands on his hips, and said "Well, Kim, I got it all on video. Hope you had the voice recorder on. Oh, wait! Let me get a shot of Dawn's ruined Pants and the piss running down her legs. What a souvenir that will make!"

Dawn started another string of curses and Kim just pushed up harder on her arm. Noticing that the guy was able to stand, Bud said "Oh, Meghan, don't let your new friend there get away until we get his name."

Meghan let go of the girl's finger and took the half-recovered guy's billfold out. "Should be a student ID card in there," Bud suggested. "Just take it and let him run off." Finding the card, Meghan handed the guy the billfold with a saucy "You really need to work on your pickup lines, you know."

To Bud, Meghan said "We did it by the numbers, Honey. Nothing happened until he grabbed me and Dawn grabbed Kim. We've got them cold."

That reminded Bud to call his dad, which he did immediately. Apparently, Ed called campus security because they showed up within two or three minutes.

Predictably, the rest of the afternoon was shot. Ed showing up probably speeded things up, but it still seemed to take forever. Naturally, Dawn insisted that she and her friends were the ones attacked. It only took playing the voice recorder to kill that argument.

As Dawn and her two cohorts approached Kim, Dawn was heard on the recording snarling "You're mine, Bitch. Nobody gets away from me. Don't let Blondie interfere, Jack. We're taking Kim with us." By saying Kim's name, Dawn had really incriminated herself.

The next voice was Meghan telling Kim "You take Dawn. I've got the rest. Then, there were two loud grunts, a yelp from Dawn and a scream from the girl in the finger hold. After a brief period of Dawn's cursing with the screams of the finger girl for counterpoint, Bud's voice was heard.


Not that she really needed it any longer, but Bud could not resist the chance to show off Meghan's skill. He could not tell exactly when they might get home, but he made calls so that everyone would be at the house. Naturally, someone thought of food, and a party was born.

When they finally got home, Bud was surprised to see Chuck there with Gloria. Julie asked for permission to speak and explained. "We told Kathleen and Marilyn that they should dress, but they refused."

"What did Mark think of that?" Bud asked.

"Of course I didn't like it at first," Mark answered, having just moved into the conversation. "But with the progress Kath is making, I am not going to make an issue out of it. I am beginning to understand just a little about their feelings. Chuck is a great guy that they all know. Besides that, he is with Gloria, which makes him a near deity." Bud could only shake his head and laugh.

The fact that the reason for the party took less than twenty seconds to show diminished the celebration not at all.

Bud coordinated the voice recorder with the video cam and played them through the TV together. The first playing, in real time, produced a chorus of gasps, then loud cheering. The gasps were because Meghan moved almost too fast to be seen.

In a slow motion replay, the guy could be seen grabbing Meghan's arm while Dawn grabbed Kim's wrist. Even in slow motion, Meghan's stiff-fingered jab at the guy's solar plexus was still blindingly fast.

Just as Meghan turned and delivered the same jab to the closest girl, Kim stomped hard on Dawn's instep. While Meghan stepped behind her to reach the other girl, Kim grabbed Dawn's wrist and twisted her arm up behind her back.

When the finger girl started screaming, Kim gave an extra push on Dawn's arm. In trying to escape, Dawn had ended up facing the camera. The wet stain could be seen spreading on her white Capri pants. That produced the biggest cheer of all.

Kim was naked for the party, of course. When she stood up for a little victory dance, Meghan quickly shed her clothes and joined Kim. The sight of the two beauties hugging and bouncing in excitement was something no male in the family would ever forget.

Later, Meghan and Bud had to take care of Kim before they could take care of their own arousal. The delay certainly did not seem to cool off Meghan.

Meghan had a way of accepting compliments graciously but reservedly. Only Bud got to see how much the compliments REALLY affected her.

Barely able to think, Bud was still able to chide himself once again for his previous reluctance to commit to Meghan. Not only were her movements always graceful. All of her interactions with people were gracious and respectful. No wonder the women had touted her so hard.

The day after the little party, Chuck invited Bud for brunch before Kim had class.

"If I had any idea Meghan was going to strip, I wouldn't have come along," Chuck said by way of apology.

Bud just looked at his uncle for a long moment, then responded "If I had any idea you were going to come home and fall in love with Gloria, I would have acted much differently with her."

Chuck just grinned. "I guess nudity means almost nothing to either of them, does it?"

"Well, we have to qualify as worthy," Bud pointed out. "Because Meghan is so thrilled for her aunt, you more than qualify as worthy."

"I am just assuming about Meghan," Chuck said, "but aren't we just the luckiest SOBs to find such magnificent women who are so unashamedly sexual? So many beauties are so hung up on their beauty that they can't really give of themselves to their partners."

"You assume correctly," Bud acknowledged. "I guess I can't really consider a woman truly beautiful unless she CAN be openly sexual."

"I've heard about your, uh, temporary girlfriend," Chuck said cautiously.

"Dora. Yeah, she was Kim's choice for a 'socially acceptable' girl for a varsity athlete. No one ever thought we were long-term. Well, maybe Dora had some of those thoughts, but I never encouraged them."

"She was a beauty who wouldn't show her sexuality, huh?"

"I guess," was all Bud would say.

"Do you think Gloria is considering giving up D-House?" Chuck asked, surprising Bud.

"Chuck, by now, you are much closer to her. We don't even have many advisory group meetings about the slaves any more. I don't think she would give it up until her brother's situation is settled. After that, I think you could talk her into anything. You know, she has been looking for you all her life."

"Yeah. Ain't I the lucky one, though?" His remark was sincere, not the least bit sarcastic.

"Get her pregnant. That would settle the D-House matter," Bud suggested.

Chuck gaped at him. "Damn! I never thought of that!"

"Get together with Roger and work it out for both Gloria and Karin to get pregnant."

Bud took the video and audio recordings along to the next martial arts class, and Kim came with him and Meghan. The instructor wanted a copy for both instruction and advertising purposes. He was effusive in his praise of the girls for doing exactly as they had been taught.


The city and campus police had a good relationship. With Ed's presence on the scene, his daughter the intended victim, and the suspect named Winthrop, the campus chief decided the potential case was above his pay grade and handed it over. Naturally, Ed could not be directly involved, but the Winthrops easily recognized a stacked deck.

The campus chief did agree to do a followup investigation on Dawn. It turned out that other parents of daughters that Dawn had turned had complained. Without actionable evidence, there had been little the police could do. Now, with some solid evidence, they were eager to rid the school of one more troublesome student.

The big decision was whether to file charges, and if so, what charges. Ed insisted that Kim had to file. It was the old game of building a defense against civil suits.

As it turned out, Dawn was a bad apple in a generally benevolent, civic-minded, well-established, high-achieving family. Sumner Winthrop, Dawn's father and the current patriarch, called Ed at his office and asked to meet with Kim's family. He offered to come to the Haller house.

When Mr. Winthrop arrived, Ed's stern demeanor was mostly due to having lost the debate that had raged since the meeting was scheduled.

"Mr. Winthrop, I sincerely appreciate your willingness to meet like this. I have to tell you that what you will see in the living room I argued strongly against. However, my daughter was adamant and I have to applaud her courage and determination. That said, welcome to our home."

No amount of carefully cultured cool could prevent Sumner Winthrop from a gasp of surprise upon entering the living room. Ed's family plus Meghan was there. Kim stood next to Bud wearing only her collar. Julie was clothed.

After a quick introduction and getting everyone but Bud and Kim seated, Ed nodded to Bud.

"Permission to say your piece, Slave Kim," Bud said. With that, Kim knelt in the slave position in front of Winthrop and began to speak.

"Mr. Winthrop, this is not some sort of a trick. I do this to, hopefully, let you see just what kind of harm Dawn has caused. I am one of the lucky ones. When I was helpless against Dawn, my brother had the courage to protect me by making me his slave."

Kim spent many minutes describing what had happened between her and Dawn. At the end, she said "You may be wondering why I didn't just say 'no' to Dawn and walk away. The fact is that because of my personality, I was helpless. Dawn is a skilled predator who sensed that. I know of at least two other girls to whom Dawn has done much more damage. They did not have a loving, courageous brother to save them."

Until then, Winthrop had had no chance to say anything. "We have been aware that Dawn was not living according to the standards we as a family ascribe to. I am afraid we had no idea of the severity of what she has done."

"Mr. Winthrop," Ed interjected, "only one thing kept Dawn from being charged with accessory to rape after one incident. For the sake of my career, I decided not to have Kim processed after the last incident. I still believe it was the correct decision, for Kim's benefit, as well.

"However, if this meeting does not result in something to curtail Dawn's abuses, my decision will prove to be selfish and wrong."

At Wintrhrop's urging, Ed described the incident in detail. He related the considered opinions of experienced cops at the scene the Kim had been given a date rape drug.

By this time, Winthrop was shaken. "What will it take to satisfy you? Oh, I can assure you there will be no lawsuits filed from our side."

"For various reasons, it would not be good for me if Kim accepted some kind of settlement," Ed explained. "I suppose that leaves us in a very weak position. However, the fact that you came here indicates that you do not want Dawn's behavior to continue."

Winthrop nodded. "As a family, we have tried hard to avoid inflicting 'spoiled rich brats' on the world. I think if you check on the rest of our young people, you will see evidence of that effort. Unfortunately, with Dawn, it failed. Frankly, we do not know what to do with her.

"Son," Winthrop nodded toward Bud, "I know you made a slave of your sister for completely different reasons, but you may have offered me some hope. Is there someone knowledgeable in the whole process of enslavement that you could refer me to?"

Five people were gaping in amazement. Bud finally was able to say "Sir, my mentor is a PhD psychologist and professional dominatrix. She would be the perfect person to help you. Should I have her call your office?"

"That would be perfect," Winthrop consented.

"I understand your reasons for not seeking a settlement. It speaks well of your integrity and commitment to your profession," Winthrop said to Ed. "Understand that you have made a friend today. That is not something that I say lightly.

"I think I will be in the strange position for a father of urging the DA to seek the maximum punishment. If it can be worked out, slavery will be Dawn's option."

Standing up and holding out his hand to Kim, Winthrop pulled her to her feet. Looking her straight in the eye, he told her "I am happy to discover that you are nothing like Dawn described you. I would wager that before your brother enslaved you, you would not have been able to speak as you did to me, even clothed. Is that a good bet?"

Kim just nodded.

"All I can offer is my intent to do everything I can to change Dawn. You give me hope that I may have found a way."

With that, Winthrop said his goodbyes, gave Ed a card with hand-written phone number and email address, and left.

It was a matter of minutes before any of the Hallers could think of anything to say. Kim broke the silence.

"You know, I've had all of these dreams of revenge. We didn't get that, but somehow, I feel good about the way it worked out."

That seemed to rouse Julie, and she quickly shed her clothes. Then she threw herself at Ed and kissed him fiercely. Turning to Bud, Julie pled "Permission to speak, Master Bud?"

When Bud gave her permission, Julie "May I be excused to go and and fuck your father to within an inch of his life? I am so proud of him I can't stand it!"

No one laughed and Bud just nodded. He could not recall ever hearing the 'f' word from his mother before.

No one laughed, either, when Meghan said to Kim "Come on, Sis. I can smell you. Let's make you feel better. Girl, you have so got guts!"


Not being involved in Mark's counseling sessions, Bud was not aware of everything Mark was doing to 'reinvent' himself for Kathleen's return home. That whatever he was doing was having a dramatic effect on Josh became apparent to everyone.

Kelli had several after school activities, so she could not come home with Josh every day. Bud did not think it best for Josh and Sarah to come and see Kathleen every day. Between the two situations, an after-school schedule was worked out.

By the next time the kids came to see Kathleen after school, Carol had gotten Bud to make an exception for Josh. She had also primed all of the women, including Sarah. Carol met Sarah and Josh at the gate to the patio. Just inside, she and Sarah stripped Josh, and Sarah dropped her own clothes with record speed. The two women put Josh's arms around them and they all walked toward the pool. Naturally, all of the other women were waiting in the pool and came charging out to greet Josh and fuss over his courage and his desire to please his mother. Kathleen was a little late joining the mob because of the predictable potty dash."

"Well, one more thing I don't have to remember to take to school every day," Josh quipped as they all gathered in the kitchen to come up with something for dinner. "I assume you were behind that, Dad."

"Angry?"

"Nah. Those Grandma Lewis clones are all such sexy, loving women! That includes our resident clone, here." Josh gave Sarah a quick hug. "There's no way they would ridicule or humiliate me. Tease? Damn, do they tease. But it's just..."

"Guess you'll never wonder why I married your mom, huh?"

"Never did."


The last worries about Josh's social development were blown away the next day. Josh came through the gate already naked, but this time, he was arm and arm with a striking naked redheaded girl. She was tall and thin, but everything about her spoke of immense energy. When they were close enough, they could all see that energy fairly crackling from her green eyes.

In mere minutes, Kelli had four new wannabe mothers. They could not congratulate Josh enough on being able to attract such a wonderful girl. When Kelli coquettishly asked when the men were coming out, it became clear why Josh had changed so much so quickly.


Everyone involved was overjoyed that Marilyn had joined her sisters as a 'pseudo-slave'. The advisory group was discussing Marilyn in an early April meeting, when Bud raised a concern.

"I think Marilyn represents our biggest secrecy risk. Her children must know about the divorce. Considering how close she is to Ted and Sonja, I would expect one or both of them to try to come and see her before long. I know she told them not to, but it has been a month, now."

"I have spent a lot of time interviewing Marilyn," Jason reminded them. "I keep thinking that early in my study process, I may have found a richer source than I may ever find again.

"You can imagine my surprise when I came for the first interview - that was with Kim - and Marilyn greeted me, as bare as her sisters. I mentally discounted that as maybe a dare or something exciting to do. When I showed up for her first interview, she was just as bare, and completely at ease.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.