Saving Sister
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

"I really appreciate your making time for this meeting, Lieutenant Haller." Karin and Ed had just sat down in her study after a short introduction time that included Roger.

"I think Ed would be better, and if you can provide any help at all, I will spend whatever time it takes."

"Fine, Ed it is, and I'm Karin. Tell me, who is better positioned to be, uh, point man on a project to save Kim? You, or Bud?"

Ed snorted a little. "You're the psychologist, Karin. Wouldn't a sibling have more influence than a parent?"

"Even a younger sibling? Opposite sex?" Karin probed.

"I think, Karin, that our family breaks some stereotypes. Bud would normally be either the bratty pest or the effective first offspring to an older sister."

"What did you say your degree was in, Ed?"

"Criminal justice. No offense, Karin, but on the force, being a psychologist is often a matter of survival."

"No offense taken, and no argument offered, Ed. I see where Bud gets his smooth conversational style. So, you think that if Bud got serious about it, he could do a better job of turning Kim around?"

"The way you are asking the question," Ed accused, "Bud must have told you his plan."

"Years in interrogation rooms, right?" Karin said with a laugh. Then sobering quickly, she told Ed. "I am very impressed with your son. First of all with the deep love and concern for his sister, and in fact for the well-being of your whole family. Then, with the amount of time and skill he has put into researching a possible solution. Lastly, with the caution he is using to make sure that his idea is both workable and morally justifiable.

"Ed, Bud thinks that Kim's problem is that she is strongly submissive. From where she is now, he believes the only solution is to make her his slave before Dawn does it to her."

Ed's control was really tested by that statement, but he limited his reaction to a raised eyebrow and the unmistakable signal to tell him more.

"I assume you have run across many examples of what are called 'alternative lifestyles'," Karin said.

"You bet, and the thought of Kim as one of those slaves is frightening," Ed declared.

"Even with her loving brother as her master? Even with the clear intent of saving her from the predators and getting her life back on track?"

"Well, I suppose a modified form of slavery without the worst aspects wouldn't be so bad," Ed admitted. "I can see where she needs some very strong direction and control."

"What do you see as the worst aspects of slavery, Ed?"

"Oh, the beatings, the torture, the collars, the nakedness ... just all of the ritual," he answered.

"Just to be right up front," Karin said, "slavery would be of little value without the nudity, the collar, the ritual, and the punishment. Torture would have no useful purpose in Kim's situation."

"Nudity? Are you suggesting that Kim would be naked around her brother?"

"And around you, of course," Karin added. "You do live in the same house, after all."

"So, she would have to live naked?"

"Except when there was a good reason for covering up, and not just her opinion of a good reason, either. I need to tell you that Bud started out with the idea about a modified form of slavery."

Ed just sat in thought for a while, nodded as if to himself, then said "I guess if Bud is going to substitute his will for hers, he can't leave very much of her will intact, can he?"

After a brief look of surprise, Karin smiled broadly. "If I acted skeptical about cops making shrinks look like amateurs, I apologize. You nailed it."

"Doesn't mean I think it's right, though," Ed declared.

"And a better alternative would be..." Karin challenged.

Ed just shook his head. "You really seem to believe in this approach. Why?"

"I have a good friend from school who knows as much about slavery as anyone. I have seen her make it work. Ed, I still don't understand why you are so adamant that Bud has to be the one to do it. Is it really just the generational thing. Are you afraid of the father/daughter incestuous feelings?"

"There's some of that, sure, but..." There was another of Ed's long, thoughtful pauses before he sighed and told her "I'm going to unburden myself a little, here, OK?"

"By all means. It's your time, and your confidentiality is assured."

"Karin, as we have been talking, I came to a chilling realization."

"You certainly didn't let on. Oh, I guess that is the cop's control again. What realization was that?"

"You seem convinced that Bud is correct about Kim being submissive. I cannot fault his reasoning. What I realized is that everything we discussed about Kim applies to Julie, as well. I'm afraid my wife may need enslavement as badly as Kim does. Oh, don't misunderstand. She's never had a rebellious moment in our marriage, and I guess that alone is a warning signal. She has always been a happy, industrious, loving, devoted wife and mother."

"Good sexual partner, too?"

"Ah, Bud mentioned some things, I guess," Ed said. "That's OK. I would have told you anyway. Don't you shrinks call it 'empty nest syndrome', or something. It's the only way I can think of explaining it, other than menopause. It's like the things she has always focused on are disappearing, and she is, uh, drifting."

"I think you can discount menopause, Ed. It is more common for a woman's sex drive to increase some during the change, barring other associated problems. So, why don't you enslave her?"

"Well, with Bud living at home, that wouldn't be..." Ed started to object.

"Ed, that is absolutely not an excuse. First of all, having to live naked around her son would be the biggest thrill imaginable. I understand that she has put on weight, so at first it would definitely be humiliating. However, it would also be a huge incentive for her to change. I don't say it to make you feel bad, but her son's approval could be a bigger motivator than yours."

"I can understand that. Exposing herself to me is no big deal after all these years. Really, Karin, this is all just wild speculation. I can't imagine how it would work. Julie's family is so close. They see each other and talk constantly. We could never keep her, uh, enslavement secret. It will be tough enough trying to keep Kim a secret. What we really need to do is save Kim."

"Yes, Ed, we need to focus on Kim. But yours is an admirable family unit that suddenly has two of it's members in trouble. 'Fixing' one may not be enough. In fact, your wife seeing big changes in Kim might well cause her some depression because nothing seems to be getting better for her. Do you see your wife playing a meaningful roll in Kim's recovery?"

"Oh! You should have led with that question, Karin. You just clarified a lot of things. I guess I had just assumed that Kim's 'project' would sort of pull Julie along. You present a frightening opposite possibility. It's like when Kim started to deteriorate, it undermined our whole family. Do you suppose that seeing what is happening to Kim has triggered changes in Julie? Perhaps sensing the failure of her dedicated parenting efforts?"

Karin chuckled. "I told my PhD psychologist friend some of Bud's ideas and the things he said. She offered to recommend him for a Psyche program anywhere he wanted to go. I see where he gets it. Bud commented on the strength of Grandma Lewis's genes on the female side of the family. Well, you definitely passed yours along to Bud. One question; did Julie start to change when Kim did? It sounds like Kim's change has not been very long."

"You're right, Karin. It has been almost a year, now, that I have noticed some changes in Julie. I guess we're back to the 'empty nest' issue, aren't we?"

"Again I want to ask, Ed; why wouldn't you want to take the lead on a project to change your Julie?"

"For our marriage to be what we want for the rest of our lives, sex has to be re-energized. Suppose I make Julie my slave. Living naked around me would have zero humiliation or stimulation value."

"Very good point," Karin agreed. "You're saying that having Bud in control of her body would have that recharging effect. What if I told you that some level of sexual contact and stimulation is essential on the reward side of enslavement. If Bud was Julie's master, he would need to do that."

"THAT would get Julie recharged, for sure!" Ed exclaimed.

"And you would be OK with that?" Karin asked in surprise.

"Hell, no!" Ed declared. "But I'm not OK with how things are now, nor the prospects for the long term. I don't have the confidence that I can fix them myself."

"Many, many husbands have found ways to revive sex in their marriages, Ed. Why don't you think you can?"

"Unless I'm wrong," Bud explained, "it's a lot more than just a sex drive issue. I think that is just a symptom. Until Julie's self-image improves, their is little chance of relighting the fire. If I 'force' her to remake herself, I'm afraid of what our long-term relationship might be like, even if the sex revives."

"I think you are wrong about that, Ed. If Julie is as submissive as I think she is, your forcing a makeover would deepen her love for you."

"Then, I guess the problem is me. I have always viewed marriage as a union of equals."

"But you and Julie never have been equal," Karin protested. "I suspect that you have carefully avoided being overtly controlling. The problem is that just by your nature, she always knows what you expect. That is crucial to her."

"Then, how come things are unraveling, now?"

"You have lovingly 'let her have her head', so to speak. It was the obvious wife and mother duties that provided the needed direction. Her path was easy to follow, she worked diligently and happily at it, and did a wonderful job. Now, the familiar road signs are coming down and there is no direction to replace them."

Conversation went on for another twenty minutes, mostly revisiting points already covered, but looking at different aspects of the problems and approaches.

"Ed, about your concern with Julie's family. I suspect we will want their involvement as support for Julie. I need to do some research on that idea, though."

"Karin, thank you for this time. I have a much better picture of what is happening. I still don't think it is right, but I can see that Bud enslaving Kim is the only realistic answer. I just can't do it to Julie, though. I just don't have it in me."

"Before you go, Ed, what do you plan to say to Bud about Julie?"

"I think I will get a professional opinion on that issue," Ed quipped.

"Oh. Then ... very funny!" Karin complained.

"Well, you were concentrating so hard I thought I could sneak that by."

"You sure did," she admitted. "Here's what I think you should do, and this is because I want Bud to have the best possible chance with his sister. Don't say anything to Bud about Julie until he has taken over Kim for at least a few weeks."

"How much should I tell him, then?"

Karin let out her breath. "If you truly want Bud to enslave your wife, it means that your wife and son will be very, very intimate. Why withhold anything?"

"That was my thinking," Ed agreed. Sitting still and silent for quite a while, he finally exclaimed "Not too long ago, I could not even have imagined any of this. If I read it, I would consider it a bad fantasy story."

"Even with everything you have seen on duty?"

"But that was always other people - people who were not nor..."

"You were about to say 'people who were not normal', weren't you, Ed? Why did you stop?"

"How could I forget one of the first lessons a cop learns; there really is no such thing as normal."

"Too right. Ed, my friend and I are going to be interviewing Bud and Kim a number of times. With Kim, it will only be after Bud takes over. We would like to talk to you as things progress, too. Would that be OK?"

"Of course. I appreciate the guidance that you are giving Bud. It is hard to imagine the damage we could do without your expertise. When do I get to meet this friend?"

"It will be soon; probably within a few days. Ed, for sure, let's talk before you say anything to Bud about his mother."


At D-House a few days later, Karin seemed to know just where to go. She led Bud to a room that felt intimate and comfortable. There was no desk, just a half-circle of chairs facing another, larger chair that stood on a platform about four inches high. It gave Bud the impression of a throne. They both stood as they waited for Duchess.

Always confident in his ability to handle situations, Bud was still very glad for Karin's warning about Duchess' love of shock. As the woman who must have been Duchess entered the room, Bud's mind thought 'R-rated blonde Zena'.

Duchess was at least 5'10" naturally. The thigh-high leather boots she wore had heels of 4 or 5". As a result, she was eye to eye with Bud's 6'2". And eye to eye was where Bud was determined to return his gaze, once he had fully perused the rest of her.

Her arms were covered by fingerless leather gloves that came above the elbows. She wore only one other garment. Although Bud did not yet know the name, it was an abbreviated leather bustier, probably more of a corset.

The top of the bustier had short, rounded half cups that minimally supported the undersides of her breasts. Most of her very large mammaries were gloriously bare, including the aureolae and nipples. A delicate ring went through the left nipple. The bottom of the garment ended, at least at the sides, right at the smallest point of her waist. Over her belly, the bustier curved down gracefully to a couple of inches over the narrow vertical strip of hair above her labia. The lips themselves were fully exposed, as was her very visible clitoral hood. The outer labia were thick and tightly closed, with only the hood separating them. The long visible cleft was accentuate by the 'landing strip' pube trim.

Duchess had stopped about eight feet from Karin and Bud. When she thought Bud had had a chance to check out the front, she turned around. Zena for sure! At least an amazon. The contrast between her ridiculously small waist and her lush hips was impressive. The V-shape from her waist to her shoulders was stunning. He had read the term 'heart shaped ass', and now he had seen a magnificent, bigger than life example. He had noticed from the front, but it was more dramatic from the rear. There was a surprising gap between the tops of her thighs, and her cleft was clearly visible from the rear.

Bud was curious whether this was as new to Karin as it was to him. However, Karin managed to do the introductions. After a handshake when Bud thought he did a good job of keeping his eyes on Duchess' face, Duchess just stood and looked at him with a quizzical expression.

Not knowing what the woman was waiting for, Bud decided to break the impasse with humor. "Madame Duchess, may I assume that this is not your normal consulting uniform?"

Duchess gave a quick smile, then turned to Karin and said "OK. I owe you ten." Then, she stepped right up to Bud and put her hand on his crotch just enough to determine that he was indeed rock hard. "Karin, why couldn't you have taken the other bet just to humor me? After all, it was only ten bucks."

"I don't do sucker bets. He's definitely not gay, and he's seventeen," Karin retorted. With that, the women stepped to each other and hugged. The much shorter Karin's face rested right in the lush valley of Duchess' cleavage.

Bud just watched, fascinated and more than a little aroused. When the hug broke, Karin came and put her arm around Bud briefly. "Yeah, my face has been right there before," she said with a giggle.

Walking toward what Bud thought of as the throne, Duchess said "Have a seat." When they were seated, she asked him "Should I have Karin go and put on an outfit like this?"

Understanding that the quality of his reactions was somehow very important, Bud answered "I would really love that. However, one view like this is all I can handle right now." Duchess was sitting with her legs casually apart. The 'flashing' did not seem overt, but it was all right there in view."

"Tell me, Bud," Duchess said, "How is it that you could take my entrance so calmly. Are you just used to seeing naked female bodies?"

"No, I'm not," Bud retorted, "and certainly none as impressive as yours."

"Then how were you able to react so calmly, even looking at my face instead of my boobs?"

"I guess I inherited some pretty strong control from Dad. He was a soldier, but would have been a jet pilot, except for slightly short vision. Now, he's a police lieutenant. Maintaining self-control and under-reacting have always been important for him."

"You can do that even with that erection?"

Shrugging, he answered "Like Mrs. Morin said, I'm seventeen. That means the erection is around a lot. Can't let it influence me too much."

Duchess just shook her head and shared a look of some unknown meaning with Karin. "You were correct, Bud. I do not normally meet people like this. What you are thinking about is unusual and questionable at your age. I need to find out if you can handle it. Exposure means nothing to me. I will admit to being a blatant exhibitionist."

"And that is a wonderful benefit to all of mankind," he quipped.

Simply smiling, she added "I had to see how it affected you. I'm not finished testing you, either. I'll be back in a moment."

The room had wide French doors. A minute later, a naked man and woman came through the doors. Each had on a collar, and Duchess followed, holding leashes that were attached to the collars. As she took her seat on the throne, the two naked people knelt on either side of her, the man farthest from the door. As they knelt, their knees were spread apart. Their backs were straight, their shoulders squared, and their hands were clasped behind their backs. They both looked down at the floor.

Bud examined the woman. Duchess noticed and motioned at her. "This is Slave Pet. Slave Pet, standing position!" The woman immediately got to her feet. Her position was similar, except standing.

Pet was thirty-something and very full-figured. The clamps on her nipples, connected by a chain, tended to emphasize the heaviness of her breasts. Her waist looked like it was naturally quite small, but was now softly padded. Her navel was too sunken to allow a stud through it. He could tell from the front view that her belly protruded a bit. Looking back upward, he could see that her upper arms did not look too fleshy.

She had no pubic hair. There was a small clamp on each of her thick labial lips connected by a short chain. In the center of the chain, as it hung, was a decorative weight. The labia hung down and noticeably open.

"Slave Pet, display." Pet spread her legs even a little farther apart. She raised her arms and clasped her hands behind her head, then arched her back so her face was looking upward. This lifted and separated her breasts more. It also tightened her belly. Bud noticed all of those effects, but it was difficult pulling his eyes from the increased spread of her labia.

"Slave Pet, turn slowly to face away from my guests," Duchess ordered. The side view verified the pooched tummy and sagging breasts. The back view showed the gentle roll around her middle. Her ass was broad. The shape was good, but there were several dimples. Looking downward, her thighs were substantial, but fairly firm. Her calves and feet were very attractive.

"Slave Pet, rear display," Duchess ordered when Pet's back was to them. Keeping the wide spread of her legs, Pet bent way forward, pressed her arms against the outside of her legs, and grabbed the backs of her calves with her hands.

Bud barely suppressed a groan. At least he hoped he had suppressed it. He tried to focus on how smooth and tight the pose made her ass and legs look. He mostly failed, though, drawn to the lewd exposure of her labia and the small plug protruding from her anus.

"Slave Pet, resume kneeling position. Slave Pup, standing position," Duchess barked. Both slaves moved quickly.

Pup had an impressive physique. He was obviously a serious body builder, six-pack and all. He had rings in his ears and the side of his nose. He had the same clamps and chain on his nipples.

The most noticeable thing about Pup, though, was his good-sized erection. Bud had noticed it when they walked in, but it was not enough to distract his attention from Pet. Now, because there was no pubic hair, he could see that there was a ring around the base of his hard, horizontal cock. Bud thought his own erection was at least as large as Pup's.

The rear display view of Pup showed more of his impressive muscles, plus the hang of his testicles and the same butt plug as Pet's.

Ordering Pup back to standing, Duchess told them "We are trying to help Pup recover from the bad effects of steroids. That is why the cock ring. We are making progress toward normal responsiveness and output. Fortunately, his cock shaft did not seem to shrink, as many 'roid users have experienced. Shocking them even further, Duchess ordered "Pet, suck Pup so we can see his balls tighten."

With Karin and Bud still in shock, Pet moved quickly to kneel in front of Pup. With her hands still clasped behind her back, she got his tip in her mouth and began working at it.

Bud was definitely wondering what all of this was for. He thought of objecting, but he remembered Karin's assurance that Duchess did everything for a good purpose. He just watched as Pup began to flush and shudder a bit. Bud could certainly sympathize. When Pup's ball sac visibly tightened and seemed to be moving constantly, Pup's face showed a real grimace.

"Pet, back to first position," Duchess ordered. Pet moved immediately, leaving Pup's cock bouncing above the horizontal. "Pup cannot ejaculate with the ring on. We believe many cycles like that will restore his semen production that has been diminished by the steroids."

Duchess got up and walked to Pup. From somewhere, she brought out a towel, which she laid in front of Pup. Reaching down to his crotch, she came up holding the opened ring. Reaching behind Pup's ass, she moved her hand around a little, and suddenly, Pup was spurting onto the towel.

When he had let loose with three moderate spurts, Duchess casually shook off the last drip, then put the ring back on him before he could go soft.

"Pup, kneeling position." Back on her throne, Duchess stared at Bud for a long time, as if trying to decide something. Then, she got up and left the room, signaling for them to wait.

It took three or four minutes before Duchess returned leading a gorgeous naked teenaged girl. The girl walked properly, looking down, until she got well inside the door. Then she looked up, right into Bud's face. Recognition was instantaneous for both of them. Bud did not remember her name, but he knew of her reputation.

The girl tried to turn and get out of the room, stunned at having a well-known schoolmate see her in that situation. Duchess, of course, was having none of that.

"Slave Peach, that is four strokes! Any more resistance and that will be ten! And don't you say a word!"

Somehow, Peach stayed wordless. Bud thought that she must have had some serious punishment from Duchess before. She was not silent, however. Keeping her mouth scrupulously closed, she let out a strangled sounding whine that kept on longer than her breath should have lasted.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.