The Adjustment of Nicola James - Cover

The Adjustment of Nicola James

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 15: Dinner For Three

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Dinner For Three - In a second Victorian era, Meriel James has the opportunity to be successful in his business but feels his wife is holding him back. Perhaps he can be helped by someone prepared to undertake the adjustment of Nicola James.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation  

It was around six o'clock when I returned to the cellar to release her. As I unfastened the chains that held her she slid to the floor, her limbs weak at being chained in place for so long. She grasped at my legs and pleaded with me to forgive her.

"My forgiveness is not needed," I said. "It is sufficient that you have learned. But please now dress. We have a guest for dinner."

"You wish me to wait at table?"

"No, not tonight. I have arranged for a simple buffet. You do not need to appear as the housemaid, you shall be the hostess alongside me."

Nicola smiled and thanked me. It was half an hour later that she joined me, corseted and in her long hobbling skirt and high necked blouse, in the parlour. She had dressed her hair so that it was piled high upon her head. Together with the way that her collar forced her head up, it gave her an almost regal posture.

The door bell rang. I nodded for Nicola to answer it. As the heavy wooden door swung open to reveal the smiling face of Horatia, Nicola hesitated for only a moment. I had been uncertain as to whether she would be able to conquer her anger or not but she did so. "Why. Mrs Allenby," she greeted Horatia, "do come in. Won't you join us?"

Horatia returned Nicola's greeting graciously, although with a moment's hesitation. I saw her bite her lip. Then she came to join both of us in the parlour.

"You will take a glass of wine, I am sure," urged Nicola, by way of starting the proceedings. Horatia, never one to resist the fruits of the vine I am afraid to say, happily agreed and willingly accepted a glass of Hock. "I hope that you have had both a pleasant and productive afternoon."

Horatia looked at me with an air of puzzlement. She had witnessed Nicola's anger earlier and had been certain that her arrival would have been the cause of further friction between the two women.

"I understand that you met with my husband this afternoon. I have not seen him for several weeks, he is well I hope." Nicola's manner was calm. I was impressed by what was either her self control or her acceptance of the necessity of Horatia's visit.

"Quite well," Horatia averred. "And he asked that I should communicate his best concerns and love for you."

"Was this before during or after he was ploughing your sexual clefts?" I interjected in an attempt to see whether this air of calm conversation could be disturbed. The lack of response conformed that both women had determined independently not to be drawn by any coarseness I might be inclined to introduce.

Horatia shook her head.

"I am sure that is quite irrelevant, Sir, if I may be so bold," Nicola responded politely, "although if Mrs Allenby here wishes to answer I for one would be happy to hear any news of my husband, even that which relates to the amusements you have instructed Mrs Allenby to provide."

"Please call me Horatia, dear," our guest replied. "I am, of course happy to answer you, Mrs James."

"Nicola, please. It's Nicola."

"Well then Nicola, with our host's permission," I waved a hand for her to continue, "and perhaps another glass?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, please forgive me," Nicola poured another glass for Horatia, though I noticed that her own glass was as yet barely touched. "And perhaps some food? There is an excellent poached salmon and some fine potato salad."

Horatia, always happy to succumb to the pleasures of the table, took a plate of food. Nicola joined her. I sat listening to the two women talking as they ate, ignoring the fact that I had chosen not to eat.

"He has been much distressed by your absence, Nicola, dear," Horatia began and I fear he has been suppressing those urges which we know all men are prey to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.