The Adjustment of Nicola James
Chapter 5: Automata

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Automata - In a second Victorian era, Meriel James has the opportunity to be successful in his business but feels his wife is holding him back. Perhaps he can be helped by someone prepared to undertake the adjustment of Nicola James.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation  

The regimen that I employ with those that are sent to me links periods of confinement, stimulation and punishment with times when the subject is simply free to wander around my house. It is important for them to feel the normality of a home life alongside the extreme sensations imbued by the close quarters of the cage, the strictures of the rope, belt or fetter and the attentions of the whip cane or flogger.

At the end of the day I often like to take a single glass of brandy in my study before retiring to bed. Sometimes, as on this occasion, I have my student join me before returning them to their night time accommodation in the cellar.

"Have you ever been required to pleasure yourself?" I was sitting beside the fire in my study. Nicola, as expected of her, was sitting on the floor at my feet, naked save for the collar she wore and the fetters around her wrists and ankles.

"Required?"

"Of course. There will be times when you husband needs you to be aroused. He is a cultured man and will not wish to force himself upon an unwilling partner. It is most important that you should be able to demonstrate your readiness to accommodate him, that you should be prepared. But let me broaden my question. Have you ever sought the benefit of mechanical devices to develop your state of sexual arousal?"

"No, not at all." Nicola shook her head vehemently giving me the impression that she was not so much answering the question as deprecating the concept.

"Well, do not worry. I shall provide you with all necessary instruction." Her look of concern reinforced my opinion. Lack of instruction was evidently not what she had been worried about. "Have you never seen one of these?"

I brought out of my desk drawer one of my favourite stimulators. I have been lucky enough to forge a relationship with an exemplary craftsman in this field, someone that has been able to combine the skills of a master watchmaker with those of a sculptor of anatomy in order to produce the most marvellous, animated, replicas of the membrum virile. The device I handed to a disbelieving Nicola was a masterpiece in brass and heavy black rubber. The black rubber shaft and tip cast in a mould taken of some well endowed fellow no doubt, would present an ambitious challenge to any woman. The brass base had been cast with a contoured grip, a series of grooves (which I found most useful when tying the device in place for those that warranted it). A pair of dials allowed the speed and intensity of the device to be set while a final ridged wheel on the base allowed the clockwork motor that drove the device to be wound. It was this that addressed Nicola's attention to first of all.

"Please take the trouble to wind the device using the wheel at the base."

Nicola took the device with distaste, turning it over in her hand so that the base was uppermost. The winding mechanisms needed no great effort. After all the spring that powered it needed little tension. I believe that some of the new voltaic cells are starting to be used for this type of device but somehow the simple mechanics of a spring driven motor seem more appropriate to me. "It's horrid," she said but she did as I had asked.

I ignored her remark. "Now please set the lower indicator to its first level and the upper to its second value."

Nicola looked at me and then at the device. As she switched the lower indicator to its position the device sprang into life, slowly pulsing and throbbing as the stimulator's motor drove the cams and plungers that pushed the rubber form from within. At first Nicola almost dropped it in shock and then, laughing, looked up at me to exclaim, "That is not like anything that my husband has ever shown me!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.