Daytona Beach Desire - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mickey and Erik want to go to Daytona for Spring Break. Erik's dad will pay for the trip if he takes his baby sister along. Baby sister is hot and her girl friend is hotter. See what trouble can develop when these four kids spend a week together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was standing there at the balcony doorway looking at this beautiful, naked, copper-haired girl who had just invited me to relieve her of her virginity. Tall, slender, slightly rounded hips, a very cute face surrounded by long copper colored tresses with tiny strands of blond that waved in soft curls to her shoulders, breasts that were certainly more than a mouthful with nipples about the size of my little finger tip, almost brown in color and sticking straight out towards me--it took me longer to write this than it did to strip off my shirt and shed my shorts and briefs.

She met me with open arms and we kissed, hungrily at first and then with her tongue in my throat while I began to caress her nipples with my free hand. They were as hard as they appeared and apparently sensitive as well. She flinched from my touch but immediately pushed her breast back into my hand. She apologized. "I'm sorry. You're the first boy that I have ever let touch my breasts."

After just a minute, I moved my hand down, allowing it to tickle her belly as it made its way to her crotch. Much to my delight, Caitlin had not succumbed to the pressure of her peers in shaving her bush. It was trimmed neatly to stay within the confines of her swimsuit but it was still there in all of its heavenly softness. I had never had sex with a redhead until that moment, and had really never encountered copper colored pubes before, and thus found a certain fascination with this unique bush. I lingered, perhaps more than necessary, given the moisture seeping from Caitlin, but I wanted to tease her up to a very high level to overcome whatever pain she would feel in a moment.

When she began to moan and push her hips up towards my face, I moved between her legs, raised her thighs above my shoulders and held my cock in my right hand. Taking a few swipes up and down her labia, just to lubricate the head, I took aim and pushed into her. I felt the resistance and then the tear, and then heard her whimper as I continued my thrust until I was fully engaged in her cunt. I stayed there, motionless for a minute, until I saw her face relax, her wince go away, and her eyes open once again. As that happened, I began to pull out and then push back in, beginning slowly and with a moderate intensity in my voice and face. I moved slightly to assure friction on her clit and managed to last at least three minutes before the pulsing and contractions of her vaginal muscles were more than I could ignore. With my orgasm imminent, I made a few final thrusts and then felt my jism blasting its way into her body, coating the walls of her cunt and splashing everywhere as I thrust into her repeatedly. She screamed out as we came together, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my chest.

Even after I had more or less collapsed onto her chest, I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting, milking my cock of its remaining juice. We kissed for a few minutes but then succumbed to the pleasure of the moment.

Hanna and Mickey had been watching us from the other bed. When he saw us collapse in the afterglow, he wasted no time. He did not bother with any gentle caresses of Hanna's breasts nor even with more than a few simple kisses. He went directly down, positioned himself between her legs and threw his body at her crotch.

Being a true Scandinavian blond, Hanna's bush was light brown at best, almost blond, and almost invisible from more than a few feet away. Like me, Mickey thought girls who had shaved their pubes looked silly, almost childish. He wasted no time in burying his head into Hanna's crotch. Hanna's natural reaction was to push him away, but he persisted, sucking her clit into his mouth and eliciting a scream of surprise and delight from her when he did so. Soon Hanna was moaning and her thighs were slapping against Mickey's head.

About the time I rolled off of Caitlin, Hanna lost complete control of her emotions and succumbed to her urges. Instead of merely slapping Mickey's head with her thighs, she actually locked her legs around his head and then pulled his upper body off the bed as he make jabbing moves with his tongue into her vaginal opening.

Caitlin and I watched from the bed as Mickey reached both arms forward, grabbing Hanna's breasts and pulling and twisting them with a pseudo intensity. Hanna was shaking her head from side to side, uncontrollably. We just watched, silently.

Eventually Hanna relaxed her leg lock on Mickey's head. Immediately he moved up, positioned his cock at the doorway to her cunt and rubbed it in her moisture. Mickey is endowed the way most men dream they were. From where we lay on the bed, I would guess his cock is at least nine inches long, and certainly as thick as Hanna's wrist, which was the only thing I could see to compare it to at the time. As soon as he was in position, he told Hanna, "This will probably hurt a bit," and then pushed his cock into her vagina. Or at least he tried.

He grunted, looked down, aimed for a second time, and held his cock to assist its entry, but was rebuffed again. "Jesus," he complained to her, "how thick is your cherry?" With that, he rolled over onto his back and pulled Hanna up onto him.

"Bring your knees along side my body and squat over me." As he aligned himself with her he said, "Now, just let yourself fall onto my hips."

Hanna nodded that she understood. Slowly she began to lower herself onto Mickey's cock, and as she did so, she began to make little noises as her cherry was getting stretched. "Ow! Ow! OW!! OW!!!! OW!!!" Her voice raised from a whimper to a cry as she sank further down onto his shaft. Finally, in a move that looked almost desperate, he grabbed her hips with both of his hands and pulled her forcefully onto his rigid pole. Hanna's scream of pain was probably heard two blocks away. Hanna grabbed at her crotch, as if it would do any good, and Mickey, bless his heart, held as still as he could until her pain subsided.

He was no where near all the way into her, a good four or five inches of his cock was still seeking the warmth of her body. Gently, and slowly, he lifted her body up and then allowed it to slide down on him again. After the third lift, Hanna finally figured out that she could help in this effort, and began flexing her legs and lifting up on his shaft on her own. With his cock rubbing against her clit as she moved, her appearance and demeanor changed quickly. Within a dozen strokes, she bent forward and changed her motion to be a rotation of her hips, assuring maximum contact with his cock. At the same time, her breathing changed. We could hear her panting and grunting and then talking to herself, encouraging herself to ride him harder and harder. For his part, Mickey was in heaven. He lay motionless on the bed, flat on his back while this overly horny young virgin massaged his cock with her cunt. He allowed her to cum twice before he lost control of his own emotions.

"Oh yeah, come with Daddy, Baby," he called out as he blasted a full load of hot cum into her.

As her own orgasm ended, Hanna allowed her body to slide even further down onto Mickey's cock, until she was able to take nearly all of it into her cunt.

Having watched Hanna, Caitlin took my cock in her hand and gently pulled on it. "Can we do it that way?" Without waiting for my answer, she rolled up onto my hips and with just the slightest guidance from me, slid down onto my pole.

With her on top, I was able to play with her breasts, which I did with both hands. Her nipples were hard and extended and when I twisted them gently, she actually shuddered. When she sat more upright, I began to rub her clit with my thumb which produced an immediate moan, then a groan and then with an incredible series of vaginal contractions, another orgasm. I felt like something was actually milking the cum out of my cock and the feeling was amazing. Her cunt is so tight, I could hardly move inside her.

By morning, we had fucked twice more. I was beginning to think the girl was insatiable. She had a hunger for sex that had obviously been oppressed for some time and now that I had freed it, she was catching up on what she had missed. Not at all shy about having sex in front of Hanna and Mickey, she even made a valiant effort to give me a blow job but choked and coughed when she tried the deep throat action.

Mickey and Hanna were equally active through out the night, but Hanna complained that she was still very sore and begged off of anything further until the pain when away. Mickey quickly convinced her of the merits of oral sex, and she spent the rest of the night sucking his cock and trying to master the technique of swallowing it all.

No one had enough energy to get up, much less find anything for breakfast, but by noon we all managed to struggle out and find some fast food. The afternoon's activity was limited to sleeping on the beach under the warm spring sun.

Laying around on a beach in the shade while the air around us was near eighty degrees and the girls around us, including our own, were nearly naked, is tough duty for two guys who spend two thirds of their year trudging through snow. But Mickey and I managed to survive without too much trouble. The challenge became a bit harder after an impromptu volleyball game began, almost directly in front of our umbrella. With ringside seats, I could see no reason to become personally involved in such a strenuous activity, and when I mentioned my reluctance, Mickey concurred. After a very short time, the game evolved to become two teams of six bikini clad girls each. To the delight of their audience, the strenuous activity by some of the players was too much for the slender straps and ties of their tops, and on more than one occasion, we were treated to the brilliance of previously unexposed flesh.

As quickly as it began, the energy required to play beach volleyball took its toll on the girls. Thirty minutes later everyone was gone and serenity had returned. It wasn't long before the pangs of hunger made themselves known. The girls wanted pizza, an Mickey and Hanna volunteered to find some. After they returned with two giant pizzas and a case of beer, it was hard for me to imagine how this day could have possibly been any better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.