A Fresh Start - Cover

A Fresh Start

Copyright© 2011 by rlfj

Chapter 83: The End Of The Year

Do-Over Sex Story: Chapter 83: The End Of The Year - Aladdin's Lamp sends me back to my teenage years. Will I make the same mistakes, or new ones, and can I reclaim my life? Note: Some codes apply to future chapters. The sex in the story develops slowly.

Caution: This Do-Over Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Military   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

And thus ended 1983, a momentous year for so very many reasons. Tusker and Tessa had a new place to call home by Christmas. We helped them move in and kept an eye on Bucky as needed. By the time they moved in, Tessa was visibly showing; she’s slimmer than Marilyn to begin with, so when she shows, everybody knows!

My hopes that the death of my brother had finally been put behind me were just that, hopes. My mother sued me in civil court for his wrongful death. Every reputable lawyer in town turned her down, already knowing what had happened and who they would go up against, but she found a shyster ready to take the case on a contingency basis and he had me served one day at the office.

Q: What’s the difference between lawyers and lab rats?

A: There are some things even lab rats won’t do!

I dumped it on John and DeAngelis. DeAngelis promptly invited the shyster to his office and explained the facts of life. Specifically, he laid out the evidence and said we would countersue my mother, since she was the person who had bought Hamilton the knife he had brought to the house and loaned him the car he used to stalk us. The crook promptly dumped my mother’s lawsuit. I got another bill from DeAngelis, for another five grand.

I kept him on retainer, though, since my parents then started suing each other, with me being named willy-nilly. That was when we learned that my parents had managed to secretly disown me back in the fall of 1978, shortly after I married Marilyn, without letting either me or John Steiner know. I guess they really didn’t like my wife. That was very upsetting, for both of us. I tried to stay in touch with Suzie, but she told me that our parents were trying to use her to fight each other and me, and she had stopped returning any calls from them and was getting an unlisted number and a new apartment. She would call me when she could talk, but otherwise it was best to leave her alone for a while.

The Buckman Group kept moving forward. After a year and a half of operation, I was noticing several interesting trends. Jake Junior was very ambitious. He really wanted to grow the outfit and do bigger deals and wanted to hire some specialists from Wall Street to help. I kept an eye on him, but otherwise let him keep going. I still did the strategic guidance - I kept an eye on which companies he wanted to work with and red-flagged some that I knew would be a disaster. I did let him lose a little money on one or two that I knew wouldn’t work out, simply so he would learn from the experience. Missy’s role was interesting. Technically she was just a stockbroker, but she had the world’s biggest Rolodex. If we needed to find somebody, the odds were she knew someone or someone who knew who knew someone else. Very useful. After the collapse of her marriage, she was supporting three children. She could afford decent childcare now, as well as some good vacations with them. What she did about male companionship, I never asked. About once a quarter we would travel to the west coast to confer with people in Bellevue and Silicon Valley.

At Christmas time I took a few weeks off and we went to Utica, all four of us. Charlie and Dum-Dum stayed at the Lefleurs while Marilyn and I started our vacation early. We spent an inordinate amount of time explaining to Marilyn’s family what had happened that summer and fall, and I got some pretty strange looks from some of her family. It was one thing to know that I had been in the Army, and that the Army was involved in killing, but that was a whole different level of abstraction than sitting down to dinner with a guy who had shot his brother. I worked my way through it; it was still better than being on the news for a week.

Marilyn had taken care of all the arrangements with Taylor, simply stating that we wanted something about as private as we had done on that first trip to the Bahamas, but on a larger island with some night life on it. Other than that, it was all supposed to be a surprise to me, and for once, Marilyn kept her mouth shut. Two days after Christmas, we got Big Bob to drive us over to the Oneida County Airport, where a G-II was waiting to whisk us away.

By that time, the need to fly away for a Mommy-Daddy vacation to make a new little Buckman had vanished. The incredibly potent combination of Buckman spermatozoa and Lefleur ovum had done its usual magic and Marilyn had caught in late October. Marilyn had insisted on going, however, since (her words, not mine) it was her last chance to wear a swimsuit without looking like a beached whale! I figured I would be delicate about it and simply said that meant there would be more of her to love. She replied, “Does that mean I can stop exercising with you?”

“No, by keeping your weight down, you get more love per pound!” That earned me an elbow to the ribs. Sometimes being a mathematician can get you in trouble.

Marilyn bullied me back into exercise and aikido practice. While she had been away at Sacandaga Lake, I had stayed home, out of sight, to lure the stalker into showing himself. I won’t say I was flabby by the time it was all over, but I needed to start up again. By the time I felt comfortable getting out of the house, without worrying about running into a reporter on the front lawn, it had been over a month.

We were still planning on doing a pool in the spring, as soon as the weather broke, with a fence around that as well. We’d have another big barbecue then and combine it with a pool party. I remembered how Big Bob had always done a big party every Fourth of July, for company and family, and it had always been a good time. Maybe we could do that sort of thing here.

So Big Bob drove us over to the airport and helped us load our stuff on board, and then Marilyn and I peeled off our winter coats, tossing them inside the car, and scampered inside the plane. It was cold out there! As soon as we were onboard, the pilot closed the door and locked it up. This was a fellow I had never met before, and all he said to us was, “Welcome aboard. Please sit down and buckle up. There is some champagne in the cabinet and glasses here.” He tapped a built-in cabinet in the front bulkhead. “As soon as we get to cruising altitude, I’ll let you know, and you can unbuckle and move about.”

One thing I was learning about these small jets was that every one of them was different, even if they were the same model. When you bought one, either new or used, there existed a whole industry set up just to custom remodel the interiors. This one differed slightly from the one I had ridden from Hawaii to Seattle and back. There was a half bath in the back, and there was a cabin door separating the cockpit from the passengers, but the arrangement of the seats was slightly different. With this one, two of the seats were facing aft, so that a fold down table between them could be lifted and everybody could work or play cards.

Marilyn moved me along until I was in one of the chairs in this grouping, and I sat down facing forward. She surprised me, however, by sitting down in the seat facing me, and not across the aisle at my side. We both buckled our seats, and the engines began their whine up to speed. “I really need this,” I told her with a smile. “I have a funny feeling next year is going to be hectic.”

“Oh?”

“Well, let’s face it, I mean, you’re going to have some different priorities soon enough, right?” I said with a laugh.

“My priorities won’t be changing that much.”

“Oh?”

“No,” she replied. Then my wife surprised me by spreading her legs apart in the seat as she faced me. She had been wearing a short sundress under her winter parka, and now I looked at her closely. It was strapless, with an elastic tube top, and was knee length. Otherwise, she was wearing a pair of high heeled sandals, and I surmised some underwear. Well, so I thought, anyway. She spread her legs apart, and quietly tugged her dress up her thighs a touch, until she could see me staring at her freshly shaved pussy. “I don’t think my priorities have changed that much.”

The engine pitch went higher, as the pilot put more power on them, and we began taxiing away from the terminal. “Do you have a matching bra?” I asked.

Marilyn smiled and pulled the tube top down. Her 34Cs popped into view causing me to smile. She may have started out as a B cup, but after Charlie was born, she blossomed to a C. I wondered what another child would do. If she could keep her weight in check, I wasn’t one to complain about even bigger tits. I’d be happy to buy her a new wardrobe if her shirts and blouses got too tight.

A man’s got to do what a man’s go to do, right?

“I think I’m going to like this vacation,” I told her.

Marilyn giggled. “Let’s just hope they keep that door shut. I told Taylor we wanted a plane with the cabin door that was shut...”

“You told her that?” I blurted out. That was so unlike Marilyn.

She giggled and nodded.

“What did she say?” Great, if Taylor blabbed even half like Marilyn, most of northern Baltimore County knew I was a member of the Mile-High Club by now!

“She winked and asked me to tell her what it was like. Then we told Grace and Missy.”

You didn’t!” Holy Christ!

“Jesus! No, I didn’t! You call me gullible! No, I just told her to get a plane with a cockpit door. If she drew any conclusions from that, then she has a mind as dirty as yours!”

I slapped my head. I knew I was going to get teased about this at the office, no matter what. “You know, if we were to ever buy a place down in the islands, we’d have to let your family go down if they wanted. Could you imagine if we were to fly your parents down like this? What if they were on a plane with a closed cockpit door?”

“Gross! I don’t want to think about that! Yuck, yuck, yuck!” protested Marilyn loudly.

At that point the engine power increased dramatically, and I was pressed back into the seat as the pilot released the brakes and began speeding down the runway. Marilyn was leaning forward, towards me, since she was facing me, and it did some interesting things to the way her boobs were sitting on her chest. Marilyn passed the time by teasing me, with her skirt pulled even higher, and one hand between her legs and the other playing with her nipples.

A few minutes later, the jet leveled off, and a light chime came over the cabin intercom. We were free to unbuckle our seat belts, and the co-pilot said he would announce when we were about fifteen minutes out from our destination. Unfortunately, he didn’t say what that destination was, and Marilyn still hadn’t told me. I just hoped the guy was driving us south and not north. I hadn’t packed any warm clothing, and it looked to me like Marilyn hadn’t packed much at all!

Marilyn popped her seat belt off and pulled her top back up, and then stood up. She went to the forward bulkhead and fiddled around with it until the door to the refrigerator popped open and she pulled forth a bottle of champagne. She waved it at me, and said, “Woo hoo!” and then rooted around in a different cabinet and found a pair of champagne flutes. She brought them back to our seats and handed the bottle to me.

“Didn’t anybody ever teach you not to shake a bottle of champagne?” I asked.

“You’re a fuddy duddy!”

I rolled my eyes and smiled. “Okay, so I’m going to aim this at you.”

That made her open her eyes. “Don’t you dare!”

I just shrugged noncommittally. Marilyn sat down again, and I very carefully opened the bottle up. The cork popped loudly and flew around the cabin, but it didn’t foam and fizz everywhere, so I took that as a success. I poured the champagne into the glasses she held, and then set the bottle into a very convenient holder on the side of the cabin. One of these days I’d be able to afford a plane of my own, and it would have to have some champagne bottle holders scattered around!

We clinked glasses and sipped. “Here’s looking at you, kid,” I said, imitating Bogart. It totally went past her. The only movies she was familiar with were the ones Disney made.

“Cheers.” She smiled again, and spread her legs on the seat, slumping down slightly and allowing her skirt to ride up her thighs. I watched and nodded approvingly. “Any ideas about how I can keep from spilling my champagne on my dress?”

“Well, one certainly comes to mind.”

“I thought it might. Hold my glass.” I took her glass in my left hand, and Marilyn sat upright and pulled her dress up and off. She was now facing me naked, wearing nothing but her high heeled sandals and a smile. “Better?”

“Well, if you do spill anything, just let me know, and I’ll see about licking it off you,” I offered.

She slipped a finger into the glass and rubbed a few drops of champagne over her right nipple. “I’ll remember that.” She continued to tease me while she sipped her champagne.

I was rock hard inside my slacks. When I finished my champagne, I tossed the empty glass onto the seat next to me and stretched out. Marilyn giggled and finished hers off and set her glass aside as well. “Would you like me to help you get comfortable?” she asked.

“Please!”

She giggled again, and then slipped down to the floor and knelt at my feet. Marilyn unzipped my pants and pulled them and my briefs down to my ankles. “You’re violating the rules, remember?” she said when she saw my shorts.

“Punish me later, if you don’t mind.”

Marilyn’s slow-motion blow job was punishment enough. She licked and teased my cockhead with her tongue while she slowly ran her fingers along my shaft. I ended up pulling her face forward and demanding she finish me off, and I held her head to my crotch until she suctioned the cum from my balls. I sighed, then, and Marilyn reached out and grabbed our glasses, and I refilled them. “That was a nice snack,” she said, “but can I get something a little more filling in a few minutes?”

“Happy to oblige. Come over here and let me have a nibble or two.”

Marilyn came over and straddled my thighs, and we had another glass of champagne while I sucked on her tits and my cock got stiff again. As soon as I was hard enough, we finished our glasses and tossed them aside again, and then Marilyn crawled forward and impaled herself on me. She rode me while I ran my hands across her ass and back, and I sucked her nipples. She came at least twice before I did, and since I had already cum once, I lasted a fair bit before I filled her pussy.

Marilyn glanced at my watch and said, “I don’t think we have enough time for another round. You’re not as young as you used to be.”

“Hey!” I protested. “You’re older than I am!”

“I’m just approaching my sexual peak. You’re already going down the far side. Anyway, we need to clean up and get dressed.” She stood up and grabbed her dress, and then went to the bathroom in the back. I stood and pulled my pants up. When she came out, we swapped places, and tucked in my shirttails and otherwise made myself presentable. When I returned to my seat, Marilyn was sitting in the seat next to me, and we finished off the bottle. Then my wife took a nap while I looked out the window at the blue ocean and white clouds until the pilot announced we were fifteen minutes out and were beginning our descent. I still didn’t know where we were going!

We landed on what looked like a very sunny tropical airfield. As soon as we taxied to the terminal, we stopped, and the co-pilot came out. He popped the door and said, “You have to stay on board for customs, but welcome to Nassau.”

I looked out the open hatch. “I assume you are not referring to Nassau County, Long Island, because that would be very disappointing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.