A Fresh Start - Cover

A Fresh Start

Copyright© 2011 by rlfj

Chapter 55: Making Babies

Do-Over Sex Story: Chapter 55: Making Babies - Aladdin's Lamp sends me back to my teenage years. Will I make the same mistakes, or new ones, and can I reclaim my life? Note: Some codes apply to future chapters. The sex in the story develops slowly.

Caution: This Do-Over Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Military   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

A couple of times a year I would take my accumulated leave and take Marilyn away for a no-undie vacation. She began asking me about children again, and I just kept practicing. Finally, around Christmas in 1980, I gave in to her and said yes to a baby. She had argued that in nine months I’d at least be at Sill and a captain, so we should start now and not then. Mind you, she was giving me a blowjob at the time, so my brain wasn’t completely engaged, but I went along with her argument. She promised that we would start in a few days, since she was currently out of commission. I just nodded and put her back to work between my legs. And then I put it out of my mind.

About a week later, I came home to the apartment and found the shades were all drawn, so the room was dark, but about a dozen candles were lit, giving a soft glow to the room. Marilyn liked scented candles, but I could live without them. The smell is too powerful for me. I decided to hold my complaints. I wasn’t entirely sure what Marilyn had in mind, but I was really starting to think I was going to enjoy it. Occasionally, especially during the support cycle, when I got home at a normal time, she would greet me at the door in a nightie and heels. Maybe this evening was going to be ... interesting. I sat down and glanced around the room.

I heard the click of high heels coming down the hall from the bedroom and suppressed my urge to jump up and look around. Marilyn had obviously been planning something. She said, “Welcome home, Lieutenant Buckman,” and then came around the corner into my view. She was carrying a glass of champagne in one hand and a bottle in the other. What really caught my eye, though, was what else she had on. Her outfit wasn’t a nightie, but something even more eye-catching. She had on my mess dress uniform!

Well, sort of. She had on my jacket, which is short, only coming down to her waist, and open, being held closed by a chain, and she had on my officer’s cap. That was about it for the uniform. Otherwise, she was wearing a pair of completely transparent black panties with ties on the sides, a garter belt with black fishnet stockings, and black high heels. She had also brushed her hair out, put on a lot of the jewelry I had bought her, and spritzed on some perfume. My eyes were bulging out, along with my pants, and I felt like stammering. “Holy shit!” I whispered, as much to myself as to her.

“Lieutenant, your wine.” Marilyn handed me my glass and set the bottle on the table beside me.

I glanced at it briefly. About half the bottle was missing, which meant that my wife had already been sampling it. I smiled at her. “Been into the champagne already, have you?”

She pouted and knelt in front of me. “You don’t mind, do you? Should I make it up to you?” Marilyn reached out and began fiddling with my belt.

“Uh, yeah, yeah, that’s a good idea.” I was staring down at her. I must have seen her naked a thousand times before but seeing her like this was like seeing her anew all over again.

“Drink up, darling,” she chided me, and as I sipped my champagne, she got my belt open and then opened the buttons on my fly slowly, taking her time as she slowly unbuttoned them - very slowly! She’d undo one button, and then rub me through my pants, and then do another, dragging it out. The only reason my cock didn’t spring out and give her a concussion was that it was trapped by my briefs.

Marilyn was really dragging the torment out! She stopped with my pants and undid my shoes and pulled them and my socks off. Then she went back to rubbing my cock through my briefs, and even nibbling through the fabric along my shaft! After that she stood up and came around behind me, to remove my jacket and tie. Then she leaned over from the side and rubbed my cock some more. This caused the uniform jacket to gape open, showing me her tits and erect nipples, but when I moved to touch her, she chided me and said it was all about me, and I should just sit there and enjoy. I argued that playing with her tits would be very enjoyable, but she just smiled and said to behave myself. After that she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled that off, leaving me in only my briefs.

Finally, as if the agony she had been putting me through up until now wasn’t enough, Marilyn knelt back down at my feet and tugged my pants and tighty-whiteys off. I felt like my cock was going to explode and paint the ceiling at the same time. Marilyn simply smiled and lightly began to trace her fingers along the shaft, and then lowered her face. Her tongue extended and she began to delicately lick me, like a glass sculpture that might shatter at the slightest touch. She even went so far as to very carefully lick beneath it, around my balls, which I found both scary and exciting at the same time. Then it was back up top, to lick my cockshaft some more.

“Carling, am I doing this right?”

Huh? What? “Huh?”

“Am I doing this right?” she asked plaintively. “I know you like it when I suck your cock, and I want to make sure you’re enjoying this. I’d never forgive myself if I wasn’t sucking it as well as I could.” She flicked her tongue across my cockhead, and I groaned.

“Uh, yeah, yeah, great, yeah, you’re doing just fine!” I babbled.

“Oh, good, I love to suck your cock and make you happy. I do make you happy, don’t I?”

“Yeah, sure, I’m the happiest guy on the planet!” I answered. Whatever, for the love of God, just keep sucking my cock!

“It makes me so horny to see you like this. My pussy gets so hot and wet. Feel how wet my pussy is!” Marilyn stood up and came around the side of my La-Z-Boy and took my hand and directed it between her legs, to rub her through her panties. Yep, she was pretty horny, all right! Drenched in fact, and her musky smell was mixing with her perfume in a way that a man shouldn’t be forced to endure for too long lest he die of terminal horniness!

Marilyn then left my hand where it was, and she reached down to stroke my cock some more. “Carling, were you serious about starting a family?”

My mind went blank. “Huh? What?”

Marilyn licked my ear as she stroked my cock and whispered to me. “Last week, when you said we could start a family, remember. When we moved, you said.”

“Uh, yeah. I guess so.”

“Yes, you said we could have a baby now, remember?”

“I did?”

“Uh, huh! Carling, darling, were you lying to me then?” she asked. She still kept tugging on my dick, though. “Carling, you’re not a liar, are you?”

“Uhhhhh...”

“Oh, please honey, I want to feel your cock in my pussy, spurting and making a baby. Please Carling, fuck my little pussy!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever...” I wasn’t thinking anymore! I grabbed the ties on the sides of her panties and tore them loose, and then pulled my wife around so that she was in front of me. She straddled my thighs and lowered herself onto me, and I popped the mess chain on the jacket and began sucking on her tits. Marilyn screamed in orgasm, and I joined her about thirty seconds later, spewing up and into her as she rocked and rode me.

Marilyn sagged down against me and began smothering me with kisses. It took me a few minutes to realize what I had just agreed to. “Wait a minute! What?”

Marilyn grinned from ear to ear as she sat back upright in my lap. “Thank you, honey. I was pretty sure I could convince you.”

“A baby? A BABY! Are you for real?” I shook my head in amazement. What had I gotten myself into now?

“You did promise,” she said accusingly, wagging a finger at me. “You said last week we could start a family.”

“But I thought we’d talk about it first.”

Marilyn tossed my cap on the floor, and then took off my jacket, so that she was now sitting on my lap naked. “We did, last week!” She cupped her tits and started fondling her nipples.

“That wasn’t talking! That doesn’t count! You were trying to trick me!”

Marilyn took my hands and lifted them to her breasts, where I began playing with them by automatic reflex. She sighed happily and slipped a hand down to our crotches, while the other went around my neck. She moved even closer, pressing against me, and moaned into my ear. “You promised, Carl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.