A Fresh Start - Cover

A Fresh Start

Copyright© 2011 by rlfj

Chapter 20: Academic Plans

Do-Over Sex Story: Chapter 20: Academic Plans - Aladdin's Lamp sends me back to my teenage years. Will I make the same mistakes, or new ones, and can I reclaim my life? Note: Some codes apply to future chapters. The sex in the story develops slowly.

Caution: This Do-Over Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Military   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

And that’s how we spent the entire Christmas break. Some days I would go over to Jeana’s, and we would screw our brains out, other days I would pick her up, we’d goof off, and then go back to my apartment and screw our brains out. Isn’t it just awful when you get in a rut like that? That first day at my apartment I told her what had happened to me at Christmas. Jeana was horrified, but for the first time really understood why I had to leave.

School started up again, though, and we had to cool it. It was back to no dates on weeknights, and only getting laid on weekends. Jeana’s birthday was in mid-January, so I made reservations for dinner and bought her a tennis bracelet to go with her necklace. That weekend her monthly visitor showed up again, so nothing much happened, but I managed to get her off anyway, and I got another couple of handjobs out of it.

Aunt Peg called me a few days after New Year’s. Suzie must have gotten her address, along with Aunt Nan’s. It was a bit curious, though. I think the two of them must have talked and decided that Aunt Peg, my godmother, would call me. First, she called Mom, which went over about as well as I expected. Then she called me. I didn’t go into too many details with her, but both she and Aunt Nan had witnessed Hamilton’s tantrum meltdown at Thanksgiving dinner.

She offered to let me move in with her, but I declined politely. They had a small three-bedroom bungalow, with all three bedrooms occupied. I would end up living in the basement of a house with a sump pump that ran 24/7, and when the power stopped, that basement got very damp. Once, during a hurricane, when the power was out for two days, they ended up with three feet of water down there! Besides, no way in the world did I want to move to Pikesville!

As promised, I went over to the Colosimo home the weekend after New Year’s and made Sunday dinner. I had given Jeana the ingredients list and her mother had picked up what I needed. The fun was that I used Jeana as my galley slave and had her cook the meal, while I supervised. Jeana’s parents, especially her mother, found this hilarious. Coq au vin is simple to make. I cut the boneless chicken breasts in half, sliced up the ham and mushrooms, and measured out the spices and wine first, while I had Jeana get out all the skillets and pots and pans. Then I put Jeana to work. I had her dredge the chicken pieces in flour and sauté them, and then she added the ham, mushrooms, spices, and wine. We simmered that for about forty-five minutes, adding some water as needed to keep it from drying out and to make a nice gravy.

I also showed her how to make a Dijon sauce, and we had that over steamed cauliflower. Add in some rolls and some rice to serve with the chicken. It’s all simple enough but requires the timing you only get through experience. Jeana was very proud to have made it, and her mother approved heartily, commenting that she couldn’t get her daughter to do anything in the kitchen! Jeana’s father was more suspicious of it all, or he was until I told him that the recipe was very similar to chicken saltimbocca, except the ham wasn’t prosciutto, and we left out the cheese. Once I told him there was an Italian version he quickly came around, which got smiles from both of the ladies. This must have been a recurring event.

The big doings in January occurred in school. I was college bound. As long as I was enrolled at Towson High and taking classes there, they would pay for me to go take classes over at Towson State. I was signed up for a semester of calculus and a semester of physics. This proved tricky. I had my schedule from Towson High, and I would need to find classes which would fit into this schedule. Otherwise, I would need to rearrange my high school schedule.

This was trickier than you might imagine. In the future, you would be able to schedule everything over the Internet. You could register, pick out classes, determine schedules, and so forth all by computer. Not in those days. You had to stand in long lines and do everything in person. I had already enrolled and pre-registered, and received a packet of information, but so had everybody else. I went over there early in the morning the day of registration, parked, and took my packet and found the line for A-B and went to the end. By mid-morning I was at the head of the line. A registration person read over my paperwork and walked away to a massive table filled with boxes of computer punch cards. She fished out two punch cards, one for the physics section I wanted and another for the calculus section I wanted and handed them back to me. I was directed to another table and another line. In this line I was to find that the physics section was already overbooked and asked to go back for another try. Supposedly they only issued enough punch cards for each class, but it always seemed that something went wrong.

This pretty much sucked, since I wanted to get both sections in the morning, along with the lectures, so I could do my other classes at Towson High in the afternoon. I argued a bit and was directed to a third table and yet another line. Here was a higher-ranking professor type, who heard my story and nodded in understanding. He signed a slip giving me permission to take the class and sent me back to the second table and line again. It was after noon before I was out of there, and I considered myself lucky.

I also registered for the SAT test. I would take it in March. I had done well the last time around, and I expected to do even better this time.

What with college starting, high school continuing, and Jeana occupying all my free time, I decided to quit at Pot Springs Pizza. Yes, I was losing maybe $40 a week (don’t forget, the minimum wage at the time was only $1.60 an hour) but I surprised myself in the stock market. 1972 was going to be the end of a great bull market. I was going to need to hire a tax accountant this year, for sure, and at the end of the year, sell almost everything and hunker down for a bit. My next major gambit was going to be when oil prices spiked next year, when the Arabs and Israelis went at it again, just like I told Dad once. As it was, if I didn’t get stupid, I would make enough in the market to pay for my independent lifestyle, make up what I had forked out, and still turn a tidy profit for the year.

I stayed away from the house. I simply had no interest in dealing with all the drama. Suzie called me about once a week. She told me that Dad had read the letter I gave her, but only after she had given it to him. He hadn’t wanted to, but he went out and bought her a footlocker and replaced the doorknob on her bedroom door. It didn’t seem, however, that Hamilton was focusing any attention on her whatsoever. His hatred was aimed only at me.

Nana was moved into a nursing home on Charles Street. I visited her once, but she didn’t really know who I was, so I didn’t go back. Suzie moved into her room, as planned all along, and Dad moved her new doorknob.

When it was Mom’s birthday, I got her a present and wrapped it, and then drove around the Hutzlers parking lot until I spotted her car. I still had my keys to the old Dodge Dart, so I unlocked it and placed it and a card on the passenger seat. She called me later, and while I was still screening all my calls, left me a thank you message. A few weeks later, for Dad’s birthday, I had Tusker pick me up a gift bottle of a very expensive bourbon, and I repeated the same procedure, leaving a note to Mom to give it to Dad. If I had taken either gift home, Ham would have chucked it.

Again, I found myself settling into an interesting rut through the spring. Monday through Friday I went to school, both schools, studied, did homework, and otherwise did the scholarship routine. Friday night through Sunday afternoon was Jeana’s time. We would always go out, bowling or a movie or a party or something else she would pick out, and then spend time back at the apartment.

She already knew she was leaving the school at the end of the year. Towson High was severely overcrowded, so they had built a new school to the east and were moving about half of the tenth graders over there. Only the juniors and seniors were staying in Towson. Jeana was scheduled to move to Loch Raven and was very worried we would be apart. I promised her that I would still be around, would still have a car, and would still be in love with her. While I couldn’t be with her in school, this semester we weren’t together all that much anyway, and we seemed to be doing all right. She was still worried, but I assured her we would make it work.

Jeana was constantly full of surprises for me, pleasant surprises. In early February, when we were in my apartment one afternoon, I had just gotten her naked on the couch, and had fingered her and eaten her to a mind-blowing orgasm. I was still dressed, and I began to pull my own clothing off, so that I could have some fun, too. Jeana stopped me, however, and said, “The girls all said you were incredible at eating pussy, and boy were they right!”

“Well, if I die tonight, you and your friends can all chip in and have that chiseled on my tombstone. Good Lord! What else do you girls talk about?” Jesus Christ! Those girls chattered like magpies about shit that if they caught a bunch of guys talking about would get the guys killed!

Jeana laughed nervously. “Well, they wanted to know how I liked sucking your cock.”

“Oh, really?” That was something we hadn’t done yet. “And you said?”

“I told them I liked it, and most of them said it was a lot of fun with you,” she blurted out in a rush.

I know I had a wicked grin on my face as she told me this and she couldn’t have looked more guilty than if she had been caught red-handed with the Hope diamond. “Well, I’m certainly glad you’re such a truthful young lady,” I commented.

“Carl!” she protested. “You’re not being very helpful.”

I laughed loudly at that. “And just how should I be more helpful? Hmmm? I’m not the one telling falsehoods and untruths, am I?”

“Carl!”

I finished undressing and sat next to her on the couch. Little Carl hadn’t diminished any and was standing at attention. “Well, why did you tell them that?”

She looked very sheepish. “I didn’t want anyone to think I was a little girl.”

I just rolled my eyes. “Trust me, you’re not a little girl.”

“Do you like, uh, blowjobs?” she asked.

I had to grin at that. “Jeana, every man ever born likes blowjobs.”

“So how come you never asked me for one?” she asked.

That was actually a good question. “Well, for one thing, all the other girls I have ever been with, and I will neither confirm nor deny any names, were all much more experienced than you. Like, they weren’t virgins, and they all had sucked a cock or two before me. And besides, it’s considered a little rude - ‘hey, baby, how about sucking down a heavy load’ isn’t the politest thing a guy can ask a girl.”

“Ooooh, yuck!”

“See?” I had to smile at her reaction.

“Well, that’s pretty crude, but I bet you could have asked me nicer,” she replied.

I shrugged. “Would you like to find out?” I glanced meaningfully at my erection.

Jeana’s eyes followed mine, and she blushed, but she also nodded. “What do I do?”

I have to admit, I had never been asked for lessons on this subject before, but I thought I just might enjoy the idea. I tossed a couple of throw pillows on the floor at my feet. “Well, I would suggest that you get on your knees between my legs for starters.”

Jeana grinned and scooted her pretty little ass off the couch on knelt on the pillows. I spread my legs, and she was up close and personal with Little Carl. She looked up at me expectantly.

“I guess a little anatomy lesson is in order.” I pointed out most of the major features using the most common names. I never learned the medical terms. “Now, very important. Down below everything are my nuts, or balls.” Jeana nodded and reached out and touched them, a little more forcefully than I like. I practically jumped off the couch. “Jesus! Be careful!”

She looked stricken. “Sorry.”

I calmed down and sat back in front of her. “What I was going to say is that they are very, very sensitive! Some guys like a girl to play with them, but some don’t, and I am definitely in that group. Before you ever touch them, ask permission.”

“What?”

“Ask!” I mimicked a low and sultry voice. “Oh, baby, I want to kiss and lick your balls! Do you want me to play with your balls while I suck your cock?” She looked shocked at me. “Get the idea?”

“Carling! I’ll never do that! I’m with you!”

I smiled. She was only sixteen and this was the one great love of her life. I knew better. “You’re right, and I apologize. Just do me a favor and leave the little guys alone, okay?”

She smiled at that. “Okay. So, what should I do first?”

“Well, think of me as a lollipop, and see what happens.”

Jeana nodded and extended her tongue and began to softly lick the shaft from bottom to top. However, I must have scared her off using her hands, so I tended to move away from her. I told her that the no hands rule was only for my nuts, and that I really liked it when she played with my cock otherwise. That got me a very large grin, and she reached out and took control of the situation. She continued to lick my shaft and cockhead for several minutes and started jacking me off at the same time.

That was going to get her a surprise soon, so I said, “Go a little slower, unless you’re trying for a speed record. Now, the next step is open your mouth, and put me inside.” Jeana’s mouth came open and my cockhead slipped in. I groaned at the wet warmth, but then I felt her teeth, and that wasn’t as nice. “Careful there, remember, no matter what you do, no teeth. Open wide and stay that way!” Jeana opened her mouth more and began bobbing her head up and down.

“Oh, that’s so good! Just keep doing that! Don’t stop, don’t stop!” My mind totally lost track of the lesson plan. Jeana was doing just fine on her own. She even put a little suction on the end and was jacking me so nicely. “Don’t stop, just like that, don’t stop...” My hips began moving up and down, involuntarily trying to push in deeper. “That’s it, that’s it, oh, oh...” Cum started pumping up my shaft. Jeana gagged and coughed but soldiered on gamely. My jism spurted into her mouth, and some dribbled back out of her lips, but she managed to swallow some of it, and a little more got on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.