A Fresh Start - Cover

A Fresh Start

Copyright© 2011 by rlfj

Chapter 11: Working at Shelley's

Do-Over Sex Story: Chapter 11: Working at Shelley's - Aladdin's Lamp sends me back to my teenage years. Will I make the same mistakes, or new ones, and can I reclaim my life? Note: Some codes apply to future chapters. The sex in the story develops slowly.

Caution: This Do-Over Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Military   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I went over to Shelley’s on Saturday, and we started smoking cigarettes, sucking down almost an entire carton. Her parents were home all day long and had the disconcerting habit of wandering down to the basement at odd moments to ‘look for something’, in other words, to check on what we were up to. This kind of kept any of our own romance limited, although we did get in some pleasant French kissing. Likewise, we smoked another couple of cartons on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (total, not each day), and since Shelley was on a self-imposed lockdown, we didn’t get much else done, although she gave me a sizzling blowjob each day.

Thursday was completely out. It was Thanksgiving, and both her family was coming to her house, and the entire Buckman clan was coming to ours. This was a major deal, and nobody was smoking cigarettes that day. I don’t know how crazy it got at Shelley’s, but the Thanksgiving feast was a major production at our house, the biggest of the year. Of the three Buckman offspring, Dad was the only male, the most centrally located, the only college educated, and the richest with the largest house. It was his duty to host the affair, and do it in grand style, an idea which suited my hilariously snobbish mother to a tee. (Where she got her snobbishness was a different question, one which us kids often debated, since Mom was just a middle-class girl from Highlandtown, not Nob Hill.)

Mom had a 12-place setting (six pieces each) formal china service from Pfaltzgraff which was kept in the hutch in specially padded containers. We would drink from matching Steuben crystal stemware (three pieces each) and eat with Oneida flatware (nine pieces per setting). Needless to say, all the serving bowls and utensils matched. We would wipe our fingers on Irish linen napkins, initially held together by silk ribbons, and the tablecloth would be matching Irish linen. Thanksgiving dinner was held by candlelight from a silver candelabra.

That was the grown-up table. The kids’ tables were a whole lot less formal, mostly whatever Corelleware was available. One of the great delights of growing up was being the oldest and occasionally getting to dine at the grownup table. By the time I was old enough and married and could expect this treatment, Mom went to a buffet format. There is simply no justice in the world.

This year we were expecting our family (six including Nana), Aunt Nan’s family (five), and Aunt Peg’s family (four including Grandpa - Dad’s father). That made it fifteen. By the early Nineties, Nana and Grandpa would be gone, but both my sister and I would have families, as would a couple of my cousins. The number peaked in the low to mid-twenties at that point and the formal meal became a true zoo!

Hamilton and I were used as slave labor during the preparations for the feast, which consisted of turkey, both regular stuffing and oyster stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, two types of cranberry sauce, Brussels sprouts, sauerkraut, green beans, and rolls. After dinner we had at least three types of pies, as well as sundry other things both before and after. You could feed third-world nations with what we had at that table. It was the most marvelously gluttonous affair imaginable, and my mother hosted it every year from the time she got married until the time my father’s Alzheimer’s became unmanageable, almost fifty years.

Friday, however, was an entirely free day. The women of the family, my mother and my two aunts, would go on an all-day shopping frenzy on Black Friday. Suzie, at only eight years old, was still in the amateur ranks; she wouldn’t be able to go with the pros until she was a teenager. My father took the day off and could watch the kids, but Shelley’s parents both had to work! We would have her entire house to ourselves, and Shelley had told me in no uncertain terms to get there early.

I left the house at nine, just after Mom and the ladies left wearing their finest holiday hobnailed boots and brass knuckles, the better to fight off the maddening hordes. I rode my bike up to Shelley’s and parked it around back, and then knocked on her back door.

I wasn’t quite sure what Shelley had in mind. I didn’t really expect her to open the door wearing a lace teddy and high heels, and she didn’t. She did, however, have on a blouse and a short denim skirt, and was barefoot. She opened the door and I slipped inside. “Brrrr, it’s freezing out there!” she commented.

I thought it was just a normal November day, but I had spent damn near fifty years in upstate New York, where it snowed six months of the year. Maryland is a tropical paradise compared to that! As soon as I got inside, Shelley unzipped my coat and slipped her arms inside and around me. I quickly noticed she was missing a bra. “Maybe I can warm you up,” I replied.

“I sure hope so!” She tilted her head up so I could kiss it. Just in the time we had been working on the project I had grown another inch, and I was now taller than her.

I kissed her back, taking my time about it and being thorough. After a few minutes she pulled away and took my hand and led me into the living room. She had already laid out a comforter on the floor in front of the fireplace, although no fire was laid. I took off my coat and kicked off my shoes and followed her to the comforter.

She was already seated on one side of the comforter, her legs drawn up beneath her, and was grinning. I sank down next to her and lay back, tucking a couple of throw pillows under my head. “I have to admit, this is a lot nicer than the couch downstairs,” I said.

Shelley giggled. “No kidding. That thing is awful!”

“And your parents won’t be back until...?”

She grinned. “Not until after five. They both work in Baltimore and never come home for lunch or anything. They’re gone all day. Why? Did you want to go downstairs and smoke some more cigarettes?” She stretched out next to me and threw a leg over mine.

“Uh, not right away.” I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on top of me. “Maybe later.”

“Maybe a lot later!” She lowered her lips to mine and gave me a scorching hot kiss with her tongue thrusting halfway down my throat. I began to run my hands up and down her back, and she began moaning loudly. We had played this game before, but this time, when I slipped my hands down to cup her butt through her skirt, she didn’t warn me off with a statement that she couldn’t. No, instead she began moaning, “Uh huh, uh huh...”, and humping herself at me.

I was in no hurry and wanted to treat her like I was sure no other guy had ever done before. I very slowly reached down to the hem of her skirt and began tugging it northward. Shelley went into overdrive, rubbing herself on me and trying to pull it higher. Meanwhile she had reached between us to start undoing the buttons on my shirt. Eventually I had her skirt around her waist. She had worn bikini panties, and I slipped one hand down from the top and the other up through a leg opening and cupped her bottom.

Suddenly she stopped and sat upright. I was worried I had done something wrong, but she just began to feverishly work at the buttons on her blouse. “Oh, God, hurry up!” she demanded, quickly peeling off her blouse and pushing her skirt and panties down off her legs so that she was naked on the comforter. She was a natural brunette, which I had suspected when she changed from being a blonde at the start of the year.

I smiled. “There’s no hurry,” I said.

“You are driving me crazy!”

I just grinned. “Now, lay back. By the time I get done with you, you will be ruined for any other man. No matter who he is, you’ll always be able to tell him, ‘You’re no Carl Buckman!’”

“Oh, just hurry!”

I didn’t hurry. I rolled over so that I was laying at her side, facing her, and began kissing and licking my way from her lips down her throat and on to her perky little tits. Shelley lay there and sighed happily, but she wasn’t expecting what was next. Moving lower, I licked and nibbled my way down to her belly button, lingered there a few minutes, and then shifted down even further. “What ... what are you ... oh God! Oh GOD! ... Oh Jesus...” Shelley wailed loudly as I began to lick her pussy. To be fair, I didn’t use any great technique, but simply used my fingers to spread apart her pussy lips and concentrated on her clit. Shelley was orgasming nonstop from this, bouncing her cute little ass up off the floor, and her hands were in my hair trying to pull me even further in.

I licked her through three very quick comes, and then reversed course, licking my way back to her navel and then her tits, as I crawled over her. It was my turn. During my dining, I had managed to slip a hand free and had undone my belt and zipper and had worked my jeans and briefs low enough that Little Carl was available. As soon as Shelley realized what was about to happen, she spread her legs wide and reached between us to guide me in.

Shelley wasn’t a virgin, but she was awfully tight. Thank God, I had licked her ahead of time, so that she was well lubed. I slipped inside slowly, and she gasped and moaned as I sank down and bottomed out. “Oh, Carl, that was ... that was...”

“I told you we shouldn’t hurry.” I began to slowly thrust in and out, and Shelley’s butt was bouncing off the comforter beneath us. “We have all day.”

“I don’t know where you learned to do that, but you should give lessons.” Shelley wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and I began to pick up speed. The sensations of her hot little pussy around my cock were amazing. She was so wet you could hear it slurping. It was only another five or ten minutes before I lost any semblance of control. Pounding her down into the comforter, I collapsed on top, my hips churning as my cock spasmed out a heavy load. I could feel her pussy twitching around me as it accepted my jism.

It took her a couple of minutes to respond. I tried to lift and relieve my weight, but she held me tightly. “Oh, my God, that was amazing! I never knew it could be like that.”

“Was that the first time you ever had your pussy licked?” I asked.

She blushed and nodded. “I asked once, but he refused.”

“That’s not very gentlemanly.” I rolled over and off her, and she curled up next to me, a leg thrown over me and her wet pussy pressed against me. “Well, that was only the first lesson. I think I can do better the next time.”

Shelley sighed happily and hugged herself against me. “I don’t think you can do better than that.”

“Ummm, a challenge. I like that.” I rolled over on the comforter to face her and put my lips against hers. I assume she could taste her dried pussy juice on my lips, because her eyes widened at the touch, but then they closed again as she moaned happily. This time I concentrated my lips on her neck and tits and nipples, and one hand on her clit. As soon as she began crying out for me to fuck her, I moved a leg over hers and held her down and in place, while my free hand gently held her on her back. I continued this torment through another pair of quick orgasms before getting back into position on top and screwing her until we both came again. Much as before, she had her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me.

I was breathing pretty hard after this, and I figured I needed a bit of a rest, so I rolled over on my back, with Shelley rolling along with me, so that she was half draped over me still. If either parent came home early, we would both die before we could even sit up, but I really didn’t care at the moment. Shelley was murmuring incoherently in my ear. She was really turned on, and slipped a hand down to my groin, where my soft and sticky cock lay, slumped to the side. Well, I was young, so I hoped I would rise to the challenge quickly. It was only mid-morning, so I should be able to tear off another piece at some point.

Miracle of miracles, Shelley’s warm hand began coaxing my cock back to life. “I need you so bad!” she whispered in my ear. That’s always nice to hear. “I want you. I want you to fuck me.” I just smiled as she manipulated me, although I did lift my hand up to tease her nipples. She had maybe a B cup, but her nipples were much darker, and stuck out like tiny pencil erasers. I flicked them with my fingertips, and she rolled onto her back and tugged me to follow.

I had a slightly different idea, though. I snuggled up next to her and pushed her over onto her side, facing away from me. She quickly turned her head to look at me. “Carl, what are you doing?”

“Trust me, you’ll like it.” I slipped a leg between hers and lifted her leg up slightly, then squirmed around until my cock was between her legs.

“Carl?” she asked nervously.

I suddenly realized she thought that I was going to try anal. It occurred to me that although Shelley wasn’t a virgin, she was still very inexperienced. Her previous lovers didn’t have very much experience, and her bag of tricks was rather limited. She gave a great blowjob, and knew about the missionary position, but that was it. It was time for a few more lessons.

‘Trust me, it’s not what you think.” I squirmed around slightly more, and she could feel my cock head butting up against her pussy lips from behind. “Now, reach down and help me inside.” She gave me a nervous look but slipped a hand between her legs and spread open her pussy, and I slipped inside. I kept pushing until I was fully seated.

“Oh, my God! I’ve never done it like this before!” she admitted. “You feel even bigger!”

I began pumping in and out, her perfectly round little butt cheeks jiggling to the motion. “It gets better. Reach down and touch yourself.”

“What?”

“You know what I mean.” I reached around and touched her arm, and gently slid my hand down to hers. I maneuvered it back down between her legs. “Now, touch yourself.”

“Carl?”

“Just like at night, when you go to bed, and you think about me, and what we’re going to do together. You touch yourself then, don’t you?” I picked my pace up while holding her hand in place.

Her fingers began probing her pussy slit, touching her clit along with the underside of my cock as it slowly sawed back and forth. “Yes...”, she admitted.

I let go of her wrist and she kept her hand in place, so I ran my hand up her body to tease her nipples. Shelley shuddered and came. I pumped some more, and then pushed in deeply, and rolled her further, so that she was face down on the comforter while I was laying on top of her from behind. I lifted slightly and straddled her legs and began pumping into her from behind more forcefully. God, she felt so tight and wet and hot!

Shelley was definitely enjoying the ride. Both hands were buried beneath her, rubbing her clit and pussy, and she was almost babbling, ‘Fuck me! Fuck me!”

“Oh God!” I exclaimed, and one of her pussy spasms sent me over the edge. Another load shot out of me into her overheated snatch, and I collapsed down on top of her back, as my hips weakly churned and finished pumping. I just lay there on top of her, sweaty and disgusting.

After I rolled off her, Shelley just lay there face down on the comforter. “That was ... amazing! Where did you learn...?”

I smiled. “Like I told you before, I never kiss and tell. I take it you liked that little trick?”

“When can we do it again?”

“Maybe later. Suddenly, I’m very hungry.” Just as suddenly, Shelley’s stomach growled, and she blushed fiercely. I just laughed and sat up. “Any chance we can make lunch?” I asked.

She groaned and rolled over, looking for her clothing and blushing. “I need to clean up first. I’m starting to feel kind of yucky.” She turned her face away from me.

“That just means we’re doing it right!” I laughed. I reached out with my fingertips and tilted her face back to mine, and then kissed her lips gently. “You are an amazing and beautiful lady.”

She kissed me fiercely and might have wanted more, but her stomach growled again, and she pulled away, turning bright red. “I need to clean up. I’ll be back down in a minute or two.”

I lightly held her wrist. “Soup and sandwiches?” She nodded agreement. “Okay, don’t hurry back. Why don’t you take a quick shower and get dressed again? By the time you come back down, I’ll have some things ready. Okay?”

“Okay.” We stood up, grabbing our clothing.

I had another thought as I saw her pick up her blouse and skirt. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and whispered in her ear, “Do you have a pair of high heels?”

She turned and looked at me curiously. “I have a pair of high heeled sandals. Why?”

“I want you to put on your shortest skirt, and your tiniest top, and your high heels, and come back down. Will you do that for me?”

Shelley giggled. “Give me a few minutes.”

“Take your time. I’ll be in the kitchen.”

Shelley scampered up the stairs and I walked into the kitchen, still naked. I dropped my clothing on the table and went over to the kitchen sink, where I used a clean dishcloth to wash up. I scrubbed off all over. Back in the day, this was known as a whore’s bath, but I didn’t think I wanted to tell that one to Shelley. Hell, it would probably just gross her out if she knew her mom was going to wash the dishes that night with a dishcloth, I had wiped myself clean with. It would gross me out, too!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.