The Omega Path - Cover

The Omega Path

Copyright© 2011 by Lazarus Valentine

Chapter 9: Dressing up and Dressing down

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dressing up and Dressing down - Even in a world with superheroes it is universally recognized that love is the greatest power of all. But as Tricia, Annie, and Joey adjust to their new lives, they soon discover that, like all powers, it has a price.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Zombies   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

<p class="c">Oh, you, pretty Chitty Bang Bang, <br> Chitty Chitty Bang Bang we love you. (sharp)<br> And, in, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang<br> Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, what we'll do. (flat)

<p class="c">Near, far, in our motor car oh what a happy time we'll spend. (flat)<br> Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang<br> Our fine four fendered friend. (sharp)<br> Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang<br> Our fine four fendered friend. (flat)

Despite the fact that the song was playing from her laptop, Annie still managed to miss most of the notes as she happily sang along. She bounced and shimmied in her chair to the music, tapping away on the keyboard, collecting information on cancer treatment centers and reviewing details in the EarthGuard medical insurance policies. Scrappy lay nearby in his dog cage, chewing on one Mephisto Nastasia designer walking sandal, and occasionally whining and holding his paws over his ears.

The dog suddenly perked up, barked once, and then ran to the door. Annie watched the dog scamper past her, and she glanced at the clock on her laptop. "You hear Joey?" she asked. The dog barked a couple more times and jumped up, scratching the front door. Annie giggled joyfully as she primped herself, quickly fluffing her hair out with her fingers, straightening her blouse, and realigning her breasts. She turned her chair towards the hallway. Her heart had surged with anticipation and she took a deep breath, trying to relax herself. As she waited and heard the key enter the lock, Scrappy barked happily and jumped on the door. She smiled and casually fingered the scratchy surface of the Velcro tether in her hands.

As the door opened and she heard Joey enter and deal with the dog, she realized the tether was in her hand. Her smile fell. She didn't remember pulling it out of her pocket. She quickly stuffed it back in her sweater pocket before he saw her.

Joey slumped and sulked into the living room while carrying Scrappy. The dog was licking him, but Joey paid no attention to him.

"Hey, bubbala," she said sweetly as she rolled towards the couch, trying to cheer him up. "How was your day?"

He grunted and flopped on the couch. "Sucked," he moaned, not looking at her. She cocked her head and waited. "I have to write a report and do eighty hours of community service." Joey finally raised his eyes and looked at her. "And then, I have to go to COUNSELING," he said as if it were a disease.

Annie held back a smile. Counseling would be good for you, she thought. "Counseling is not a bad thing," she offered instead. "I've gone through it myself."

He looked up to give her some attitude, but seeing her pretty face and enchanting green eyes, he couldn't bring himself to unload on her. "Well, maybe," he admitted. "But I really don't want to go."

Annie smiled. Just getting eye contact from him felt like a reward, and she fought the desire to crawl into his lap and comfort him. She thought about her time with counselors after her accident. "You know, a counselor is someone you get to yell at, and they can't get angry back at you. You would be surprised to find out how wonderful that experience can be," she said with a grin.

Joey gave her a smirk. Seeing his spirits lift lit her heart, and she wondered how much time they had together. She frowned. "Where's Tricia?" she asked.

His smirk faded. "Downstairs," he grumbled.

"What's she doing down there?"

He shrugged. "Don't care."

"Is she coming home?"

He shrugged again.

She glanced at the door, and back at Joey. She found herself trying to calculate the odds of Tricia coming home. What would she be doing? Is there anywhere else she would want to go to now? Maybe she's going to go shopping now. That will give us a couple hours at least to ... Dammit! Stop it! I can't even touch him! I promised.

She swallowed and glanced at his hands. His bare fingers extended from bandages, and a couple knuckles still looked a little torn up, but better than before. She licked her lips as she imagined his fingers caressing her cheeks, running down her neck, across her shoulder, down her arm, and then into her hand between her fingers. She sighed as she remembered the feel of his gentle touch, his hand clasped in hers, his lips on hers. Gentle kisses which sparked with pleasures and echoed with tingles through her body. His lips kissing down low, over her chin and neck, and his hand moving upward, cupping her breast.

Joey noticed her staring at him, and he sighed. "I miss you."

Her heart shook, and she gasped, waking from her fantasy. "I miss you too."

He glanced at the door, and back at her, giving her a serious look. "You never answered my question."

She squinted. "What?"

"Do you think I did the right thing?"

Annie sat and watched him, dropping her eyes down to his hands again. She ached for him. Her own hands trembled from the desire, and she wanted to reach out and take his hands in hers, and just entwine her fingers with his. I can't. I promised Tricia. She swallowed and looked him in the eye again. "Joey, I think..." Her fight with Snow Angel flashed in her mind, and she saw the parallels. She saw how easy it was to be seduced into hurting someone, into thinking it was all right, and how hard it was to fight those instincts. "I think..." she started again, but fell into silence. I think you did the wrong thing, she said to herself. But I can see why you did it.

She took a deep breath and figured out what she wanted to say. "I think that if I were in your situation, I would have done the same thing you did." The image of Snow Angel screaming at her flashed in her mind. But I would have been wrong to do it.

Joey smiled at her. "Thanks." A wave of relief flooded her, and she smiled back. He glanced at the door again, back at her again, and set the dog down. "Annie?"

"Yes?"

"I really miss you." He scooted forward towards her, reaching for her. Annie's stomach twisted and she gasped.

"We really shouldn't..." she started to say, but as his fingers caressed her hands, a warm power immediately slipped into her and flowed up her arms. "Oh..." she moaned as the energy filled her body. She could feel the familiar loving presence of Joey's power envelope her, warm her, and lift her. Her arms trembled and she dropped her jaw open and threw her head and shoulders back, thrusting her chest forward. She emitted a short weak "Oy..." as the pleasure filled her

Joey lifted her hand and kissed her fingers. She gasped and tried again to say "We really shouldn't," but her fingers slipped into his mouth and he sucked on her fingertips. Warm loving energy rushed and flowed in her, and her body felt the familiar lightness that came before flying.

"Joey. Please..." she tried again.

WHAM! The front door flew open. "What the HELL is going on here?"

Annie and Joey snapped their heads around and saw Tricia standing in the doorway glaring at them with a smoldering fury. A cold shock of fear gripped Annie's spine, and she tensed up.

"Nothing!" Joey defended. "We weren't going to do it."

Tricia stormed into the apartment, slamming the door closed and throwing her purse and a handful of mail on the hallway table. She pointed one accusing finger at Joey. "I'm already pissed at you for stealing the elevator when I was getting the mail, but this? You know you're grounded. Let go of her! NOW!"

Joey dropped Annie's hand. The warm loving power vanished from her, leaving her feeling cold and empty. Tricia swung her hand towards the bedroom and snapped her fingers. "Go to your room. Now."

The boy grumbled and grunted as he got up and marched towards his room. Annie watched him longingly as he left the room and closed his bedroom door. She turned back and saw Tricia glaring at her.

"What the hell was that?" Tricia demanded.

"Nothing happened!"

"Then why were your fingers in his mouth?"

"I..." Annie blinked in confusion.

Tricia groaned and sank on the couch. "God damn it, Annie! I need to be able to count on you!" She clawed at her own face in frustration. "Arrgh! I lay down some simple rules, and I expect you to follow them. Don't touch him! Back me up! But your first moment alone with him, and you're going for his tongue."

Annie shuddered in her chair. "I ... I'm sorry." She dropped her head down and looked at her hands. "I didn't even know it was happening. I just..." She looked up again, genuinely apologetic. "I guess I got too close to him. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

Tricia stared at her in disbelief. "'Sorry?' That's all you got for me? 'I'm sorry?'" she mocked. "'Won't happen again?' Jesus Annie! That's not enough! I need to know if you..."

"No, that is enough." Annie interrupted with a sudden surge of strength. "I am sorry, and I promise it won't happen again. You said it yourself that this was going to be a difficult week for both of us. Well, I had a moment of weakness. I see it, I recognize it. I've learned from it, and I promise it won't happen again. That's all I can give you, and all I have to give you."

Tricia opened her mouth to yell back at her, but couldn't think of anything to say. She closed her mouth and thought about it. "God damn it, Annie. Where the hell did that come from?"

Annie cocked her head in confusion. "What?"

"That backbone. Why the hell can't you show that around Joey?"

Annie paused and thought about it, unable to answer her. Tricia in the meanwhile flopped down and lay on the sofa, her heavy breasts bouncing and catching Annie's attention. Annie's mind flashed back to happier days, times when the three of them were rolling in bed together. She and Joey would pin Tricia's arms down and attack her nipples, and Tricia would scream and shriek and kick in joy. Her mouth watered at the memory.

Tricia groaned and rubbed her face. "Argh! I was right. This is a tough week." Annie tore her eyes off of Tricia's breasts and tried to wipe the sex fantasy from her mind. "I don't know if I can take much more of this. He's not figuring this out. He's not learning. He got absolutely nothing from the meeting today, and he's being so fucking passive-aggressive all the time. It's pissing me off! I have to keep telling him to get back to work. He won't listen to me! He won't think his actions, or the consequences!"

"Motherhood isn't easy," Annie offered.

Tricia scoffed. "You got that right. Shit. If I was half the brat Joey's been, I've got more respect for my mother now." She stared at the ceiling for a second, and then rolled towards Annie. "Hey! I need a break. And so do you. Why don't we do something tonight?"

Annie blinked. "What. You mean, you and I..."

Tricia grinned. "Let's pick up a couple guys and go out on dates."

Her face fell. "Um, I don't know," she mumbled. She really wasn't interested in other men. "I really don't..."

"Oh come on, Annie!" Tricia sat up and pulled out her cell phone. "It'll be fun! We'll get some dinner, some drinks, go dancing, listen to some good music ... Matilda says we're supposed to do it." She opened her list in her cell phone. "She's even given you a list of guys who are interested in you. Guys she's vetted! Done background checks, everything! Hell of a service right there!"

Annie looked at her hands. "Yeah, but they don't look too interesting." She glanced at the door to Joey's room. "And besides, I don't know how to ... I can't just call a guy..."

Tricia scoffed as she flipped her hair away from her ear. "Oh come on, Annie! It's easy!" She picked a name and hit the call button. "Watch, and learn!" she said with a wink, and she held the phone to her ear and waited.

"Seriously, Trish. I don't want to..."

"Hiii!" Tricia sultrily slurred into the phone. She had transformed completely. "It's Tricia. Tricia Sanchez ... Yeah! Long time!" Annie watched with a dumbfounded expression as Tricia leaned back on the couch, stretching and writhing and twirling one lock of hair around her finger. "So I was just thinking about you..." she growled. "Haven't seen you for a while. I thought maybe you would like to get together tonight? Catch up?" She listened and grinned, tilting her head and shifting her body. "Well, it's not too late to start, is it? How does dinner sound?" Her grin turned to a broad smile. "Bueno. Why don't we meet at Ceiba's? 7:30? ... Don't worry. I've got connections." She flipped her hair back in triumph. "Great! I'll see you then. ¡Hasta la noche!"

Tricia closed her phone and stared at Annie. Her entire demeanor shifted back in an instant, transforming her from the sultry vixen back into a stern and strong woman. "See? It's THAT EASY!" she scolded her roommate. "Now you try it!"

Annie hesitated. "Um ... I..."

"Listen to me! Get your phone out and call someone!"

Annie grimaced.

"Oh come on, Annie! Have a little faith in yourself! You're hot! You can get any guy you want, and he'll be thrilled if you make the first move!"

She shook her head. "No," she said shyly. "I'm not really that interested in..."

Tricia blew out a frustration breath and jumped off the couch. "Fine! Suit yourself! If you're not going to listen to me and just going to stay home and sulk, that's your problem. I'm going out!" And she headed into their bedroom to change.

Annie heaved a heavy sigh and stared at her hands for a moment. What other man could give me what Joey gives me? She looked over at Joey's bedroom and stared at the door longingly.

Tricia stepped back into the room and stared at her accusingly.

"What?" Annie asked innocently.

"Oh, I see what this is," said Tricia as she sauntered back into the room. "You're just waiting for me to leave so you can have him all to yourself, right?"

"No!" Annie objected. "I'm not going to do anything with him!"

Tricia walked right up to Annie and leaned down, bracing herself on her chair. She stuck her face directly into Annie's, forcing the girl to lean back. "Look me in the eye and tell me that," she challenged, glaring at her.

"I'm NOT going to do anything with him!" Annie defended.

Tricia stared her down, scrutinizing her. "Yeah, right," she said. "Nothing is going to happen."

"Right! You can trust me! Now can you get out of my face?"

"So if I checked your pockets right now, I won't find a Velcro tether?"

Annie balked.

Tricia sighed, stood up, and walked to the patio door, pulling out her cell phone. "Yeah, I believe you. Nothing will happen." She dialed and listened to the phone. "Because I'm not leaving you alone with him!"

Annie's jaw dropped in indignation as she watched Tricia on the phone. "Yeah. Hi! It's me," Tricia said into the phone. "I was wondering if you could do me a solid? Can you take Joey for the night?"

"Who are you calling?" Annie asked.

Tricia ignored her. "No, I understand you're busy, but you don't need to watch him. Just take him to your place and leave him there, if that's okay? I just need him out of the apartment tonight." She looked at Annie but continued talking on the phone. "Joey's grounded, and I intend for him to STAY on the ground, if you know what I mean."

Annie narrowed her eyes in a fury. "Now hold on a second!" she started.

"Thanks! I owe you! See you in a few!" Tricia closed her phone and looked at her smugly.

"Trish!" Annie shouted. "What the hell is this? I told you I'm sorry, and it won't happen again now why are you..."

VRUUMM! Quantum Knight appeared on the balcony. Tricia slid the door open. "Hi. Come on in," she said.

"I don't have a lot of time," said the superhero as she stepped inside. "Hi Annie."

"Don't worry," said Tricia as she marched to Joey's room. "This won't take long. Thanks for this." She pounded on the door. "JOEY! COME OUT HERE!"

"WHY?" he called back.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE LEAVING, THAT'S WHY!"

Annie stared at Tricia in shock. "Don't say that to him!"

Joey swung the door open, looking astounded and confused. "What did you say?" He then saw Quantum Knight in the room, and gave her a furious look. "What's she doing here?"

"You're spending the night at her place tonight," Tricia informed him.

"LIKE HELL I AM!" Joey shouted, and he stormed back into his room.

"GET BACK OUT HERE!" Tricia yelled.

"NO!" Joey yelled back.

Tricia stormed into Joey's room after him. Annie could hear her yelling at him. "I GAVE YOU AN ORDER, YOUNG MAN!"

"SO?"

Quantum Knight sighed, and turned to Annie. "Damn, I hate these domestic disputes. I'll take care of him." She headed for the room.

Annie gave the superhero an angry glare. "So, you're just going to take her side? You don't think I can handle myself around him, do you?"

The superhero stopped, sighed again, and turned back to her. "Annie, look. I'm sorry that you feel I'm slighting you, or taking sides, but the simple truth is I just don't have time to give this all of the attention you three deserve. There have been two supervillain sightings in the city this past week, and I'm trying to track them down. And I'm sorry, but that takes precedence over your feelings. Now, taking him to my place for an evening isn't going to hurt him, and it's not going to hurt you. I'm not saying I don't trust you, or I agree with Tricia. I just don't have time to argue about it. Okay?"

Annie fell into a silence, and Quantum Knight took that as an agreement. She walked into Joey's room. There was a bit more arguing, more yelling, and some discussion, and then Annie heard the familiar sound of Quantum Knight as she teleported away with Joey.

Tricia came out of the empty room, rubbing her hands clean. "There!" she said satisfactorily. "Now! I'm going out on a date! You don't need the bathroom for a while, do you?"

Annie just stared at Tricia with a growing fury.

"Good!" Tricia declared, and with a smile she strutted into the bathroom, swinging her hips to a salsa beat and humming to herself.

Annie sat and stewed for several minutes, listening to her roommate get in the shower. "Ruin my evening will you?" she muttered to herself. She then pulled out her cell phone, found a number, and dialed it. "Well. Two can play at that game!"


VRUUMM!

As soon as they arrived in the bedroom, Joey angrily pushed himself out of Quantum Knight's grasp and sulked on her bed. He glared at her in indignation as she pulled her mask back and grabbed a towel.

"Okay. So you're angry with me. I understand," said Sandy as she rubbed her hair dry. "I arrested you, and you're still pissed off at me. Don't really care. Here is the situation." She dropped the towel and stared at him. "There are two supervillians loose in the city, and they both claim that they are not here for you. I don't buy it. My highest priority is trying to find out where they are and what they are up to. In the meantime, you are going to stay here alone. You keep your bracelet on, and you stay inside. You leave, or you take it off, and I will know instantly. You cannot outrun me. You go near my weapons stash or touch a weapon, and I will know instantly. If you misbehave in any way, and I don't show up immediately to stop you, it is not because you are clever and getting away with something; it is because I am busy saving someone's life, and you are distracting me, endangering someone else. Stay put, and stay out of trouble. Help yourself to anything in the fridge. And always remember; You are here because of my generosity. I am in EarthGuard. And if I need to, I have access to other places I can put you. Places that do not have a comfortable bed, food, clean toilets, a sympathetic cat, and cable TV. Got it?"

Joey dropped his attitude. "Yeah, I got it," he muttered.

Sandy nodded. "Good." She turned to her desktop computer and checked her mail.

"Why did you arrest me?" Joey asked.

Sandy sighed and turned to him. "Because you were hurting those boys."

"But did you know what they were doing to us?"

"I got the picture when I got there."

"Well I just did what you were going to do! I took them out!"

Sandy sighed. "I don't have time for..." She groaned and decided to make some time. "Fine! Look. No, you didn't do what I would have done. I would have done only what I needed to do to stop the fight and take them into custody. First I would have taken you and that other boy out of the area. Then I would have returned to catch those three. Speedsters are easy. I just get in front of them and trip them when they are running. They carry so much momentum that once they lose their balance they take themselves out. The lightning projector? Easy. Teleport above him and do one kick to the head. Even if he gets in a shot at me first, lightning needs a circuit through the Earth to do any real damage, and air is a hell of an insulator. Then I handcuff both his arms to the fire escape, and he's grounded, effectively powerless. And as for the brick, I get behind him and put him in a sleeper hold. He's out in five seconds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.